Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Stolen Property

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[C] Stolen Property Empty
PostSubject: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Chester had time to himself and ventured out into the woods, attempting to catch rabbits once again, it had quickly become one of his favourite past times, he could sit under a tree and pet them for hours.

The boy was on foot, slowly padding down toward a burrow he visited quite often, however when he neared it he felt something snag his sweater, he turned thinking he was caught on a branch but his eyes went wide when he realized it was a hand.

"I knew I would find you sooner or later."

The man growled in a low, harsh tone as he grabbed onto the boy. The small hybrid cried out and fought against him with all his might but it amounted to nothing in the man's strong arms as he covered his mouth to silence his screaming and held onto him tightly, pinning him up against the trunk of a tree.

The Lycan's face contorted into a disgusted sneer as he looked down at the boy all dressed up and wearing someone else's collar.

"Trying to replace me, you arrogant little slut. You still belong to me and you dare wear someone elses collar? I should kill you for this, but I am a merciful Master, I'll just teach you a lesson about who owns your body."

Chester's eyes went wide as he tried to kick and scream against the man, biting down onto his palm brutally as it covered his mouth, his nails racking up his arms, cutting deep gashes into them, he had to get away before it was too late, he knew what this man would do, Adam was far from merciful.

The Lycan hissed as his hand was torn into, smacking the boy's head up against a tree brutally, knocking him out cold to free himself.

When Chester woke he was naked and tied down to dirty motel bed, his arms and legs spread apart and tied to each corner of the bed, he tried not to make a sound, he knew Adam well enough, the man was waiting for him to wake up, his efforts however were in vein as his head moved to look around and his eyes landed on the Alpha, sitting on a chair beside him.

He could feel blood matting his hair and drying to one side of his face, the pain meant nothing compared to what was waiting for him but he refused to give up yet, he had escaped this once, he was determined to do it again.

"You wont."

Adam muttered as a dark smile spread across his lips. He knew what the boy was thinking, he had seen that look before and he was prepared for the boy's tricks this time.

Chester thrashed about on the bed, tugging on his arms and feet desperately trying to free himself.

"I don't belong to you! Let me go!"

The boy screamed out, repeating the phrase over and over until the Lycan's hand lashed out again, smacking him hard across the face.

"How dare you."

Adam snarled, pinning down his arm as he uncapped a syringe with his teeth, pushing it slowly into Chester's vein.
"There, now at least your squirming wont ruin my work, I'd rather not make a mess of this."

He muttered, getting onto his feet and padding over to the kitchenette where the gas stove stood lit, a metal iron sat on top of it, heating up as the smell of hot metal filled the air.

Chester's thrashing slowly calmed as the drug spread through him, he could feel his strength leaving his body, rendering his limps useless, the boy was still completely conscious and could feel his body, it simply wouldn't move when he commanded it to.
Tears streaked down the boy's cheeks when he saw the knife, he didn't know what to do and terror quickly filled his heart.
His eyes clenched shut as Adam slowly walked toward him, the heavy thudding of his feet filling him with further panic.

Desperately he sort out his real Masters, the boy didn't have any talent with magic, he simply hoped he could tap into the mental connection that all Lycan had, when he thought he had found both of them he cried out to them.

Save me!

His concentration was broken as he felt the cold metal touch against his pelvis, his mind filled with a bloodcurdling scream.

Lycus shot up from his book as he heard the boy's words echo through his mind followed by that scream, with wide eyes he jumped up and dashed to Aleksandr's bedroom, throwing the door open and looking around the room, Chester wasn't there and Alek sat alone, his eyes turn to the man, had he heard it to?

"Where is he?"

The Elf asked, worry filling his voice
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Alek had a similar reaction to Lycus.

As soon as he heard the boy's scream, he bolted up, his book dropping to the floor carelessly, the pages bending under the weight of the large leather volume, folding in a way that would usually have the Lycan hissing in disgust.

His silver eyes flickered up to Lycus worriedly when he appeared at his door.

"He was down in the forests." His voice was lined with barely concealed panic. He shouldn't have been able to hear that all the way from the forest.

The Lycan was already up and making his way through the room to get to his door.

He really didn't like this.

Alek almost ran through the halls to get to the back garden. It was easy enough to sniff out his trail once he got onto the lawn. He thanked the Gods for his heightened sense of smell.

The Lycan stopped dead after following the trail for a few minutes. "That's not one of ours." Now he was beyond worried. What was someone else doing in their territory?

He pushed forwards, following the mixed scent of the two, stopping again when he smelt blood. Familiar blood. "Someone has a death wish." Someone had made his Chester bleed. He wasn't going to let them go free. Not a chance in Hell.

He began following the trail again, speeding up. He was getting more frantic with each step. He was scared, though he wouldn't readily admit it. He was scared for Chester.

"Fuck," he growled when the trail led past trees into the city. He couldn't go out into the city right now. he wasn't wearing any clothes. "You go on. I'll be back as soon as I can." Right now he needed to grab whatever clothes he could find then high tail it back there.

Instead of going all the way back to his room, he stopped off at the cottage. Zeke wouldn't mind losing a pair of jeans for a little while. He muttered quick apologies to Zeke and Moe as he burst in, dragged on a pair of Zeke's jeans - with a lovely patch of drying baby sick on a thigh - and disappeared again.

Alek definitely wasn't looking to be in top form at the moment with jeans a little to small for him covered in sick on but right now he was too worried to care about it.

He just wanted to get back to Chester.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:12 pm

The Elf didn't have Alek's sense of smell but he could track anyone in the woods, no one could hide from the Elder in his domain.

Lycus ran quickly at the Lycan's side, following their tracks but leaving none himself.

His cold eyes narrowed as his hand pressed against the bloodied tree, someone would die for harming his property.

"Hurry."

The Elf muttered as Aleksandr ran back, he ran forward, breaking through the trees and moving swiftly toward the city.

Once his feet hit cement the man stopped and looked around, he couldn't track well through town, he had no heightened sense of smell and following footprints on bricks was nearly impossible.

"Shit..."

He hissed under his breath, his eyes darting around in a panic, he was out of his depth here among man-made buildings.

"Come on Chess....show me where you are..."

Unlike the Lycans Lycus did have access to magic though it was significantly weaker out of the forest.
He sort out the boy mentally, searching for the familiar aura which he had grown so fond of the last few weeks.

The man was dazed for a moment as his mind was flooded with the energy of all the people walking the busy streets, there was so many of them that searching through them all would be a tremendous task.

By nothing more than pure chance he could see it, the slowly fading line that connected Chester to the tracks of the person who had taken him had made.

The Elf darted forward, pushing his way through the busy streets and alleyways toward the less pleasant side of town filled with dingy bars and cheap motels.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm

The wet patch on his thigh felt disgusting and as he brushed past bushes, little twigs and leaves snagged and stuck to the cloth. This was why he chose to not wear clothing in the forest.

Alek broke the treeline and stumbled right into a group of girls chatting with each other.

He was never usually this clumsy but right not his mind was preoccupied. He had lost that link with Chester. He'd have to rely on his sense of smell; which was currently being assaulted by the thick swaths of perfume these girls seemed to have bathed in.

He gave a soft sneeze and pushed through the girls as they stroked him and pulled at his clothes. Right in the middle of town. How disgusting.

The concrete was blazing hot and covered in a foul mixture of half-chewed gum and shards of glass and metal that cut into his feet s he bolted down the street, following the slowly weakening scent of people.

His hand reached out to grab Lycus has he past him, sparing a glance to him as he continued running along the scent-path.

He burst into a motel, dragging Lycus along my the material of his jacket, not even sparing a glance to the angry workers as he passed them.

His large frame barrelled down a door as if it was made of paper. It was only when he had his eyes on Chester that he calmed somewhat. The boy was there. Drugged but there.

Smouldering silver turned upwards to the man stood above Chester. He didn't trust himself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Lycus wasted no time as he followed Aleksandr, rushing through the motel, he didn't want to have Chester away from them a moment longer than they needed to.

When the door shattered off of its hinges Adam wheeled around swiftly, his hard silver eyes widening slightly as he looked back at the two men, placing his body between them and the boy, his figure blocking what he had been working on from view.

"What is the meaning of this?"

He asked, Adam had never met Aleksandr before but he could tell who he was from one sniff of his scent.

Chester's head lulled to the side slowly, his frantic eyes looking over at the Elders, tears streaking down his pale cheek, his eyes stained red from his crying.

The boy tried to cry out to them but his mouth was stuffed with fabric and the drug and impaired his ability to speak beyond shrieking.

Lycus' eyes fell on the two of them, his gaze locking onto the boy's face.

"Get away from him, he's ours."

The Elf hissed, his tone low and threatening as he took a step toward them.

"Yours? The boy belongs to me."
Adam replied defensively.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Alek was seeing red.

He inhaled deeply then turned around and put his fist through the wall. The wall leading out onto the street. The wall made up of brick and cement and plaster. He could feel his bones breaking and skin tearing but the amount of fucks he gave in that moment totalled zero.

Punching something had had the desired effect, though.

He was that bit less angry now. (Barely) calm enough to speak to Adam without flying off the handle.

"The collar around the boy's throat says differently," he muttered softly, stepping forwards again. "He signed a contract with us stating that he belongs to myself and Lycustheos. He belongs to us in the purest sense of the phrase."

The more he spoke, the less angry he seemed to get. He fell into a trap of calmness. Every word was laced with ice. Barely above a whisper yet it pierced through the whole room and lowered the temperature of said room several degrees.

Silver shifted and morphed, changing between burning rage and ice cold hatred.

This was a dangerous side of Alek that not even Lycus had had the displeasure of meeting before. This was a side of him that was out for blood and would find the most painful way of getting that blood as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm

The feeling of the room made Adam freeze, the other wolf was in a position where he was highly volatile and after that show of strength he knew he would be doomed if the man attacked, he had to talk his way out of this.

"The collar was not valid, I have a signed will by the boy's old Master, Marcus, that the boy was to be passed on to me if he died.

I took the boy under my wing and looked after him, only for him to run off in the middle of the night after stealing a substantial amount of money from me, I've spent weeks tracking him back here."

Lycus' gaze was stuck on the boy's face which slowly drained of colour, to intent on watching him to pay either of them much attention other than a shiver that ran through his body as Aleksandr spoke. His eyelids drooping then reluctantly opening as he struggled to stay conscious, if it weren't for the gag in his mouth it looked as though the boy would throw up.

The Elf's nose picked up the scent of blood, his sense of smell was not the best and with that in mind he knew there had to be a substantial amount of blood somewhere, more than what was currently on the boy's head and the man's hands.

The man's hands...

He had been too angry to notice it before but the other Lycan's arms were covered in claw marks, it seemed Chester had tried his best to get away, but more than that was the blood that coated his fingers.

"What have you done to him?"

The Elf demanded, his icy gaze glaring over at the man.
He had enough of standing around, will or not the boy belonged to them and he would be damned if he let the boy be taken away.

Lycus' barrier flared up, not only around himself but the boy as well, expanding as he forced the other Lycan away from the Hybrid, stepping forward quickly to tend to him.

As he moved to grab Chester he froze in his tracks, his eyes widening as he looked down at the boy. The usually expressionless, calm face of the Elf twisted into one of utter disgust and rage.

The boy's lower body was drenched in blood which pooled and soaked into the sheets, a large gash had been sliced into his pelvis, slowly slicing down as if he had intended to...

Adam was obviously taking his time, trying to make the cut clean, that alone would be absolute torture, thankfully, nothing had been severed yet but would have been if they were a few moments late.

"You sick fuck!"

The Elf yelled out as he dropped to his knees, biting into his own wrist brutally, tearing the cloth from the boy's mouth and replacing it with his arm, forcing large amounts of his own blood down Chester's throat.

The boy was bleeding out and needed medical attention urgently.

Lycus pressed his hand firmly against the wound, drawing a pained noise from the boy as he tried his best to heal it, a low green glow emitting from his palm.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Alek's brows drew together slightly.

There was no elevated heart rate when he spoke. He wasn't lying. He had a contract with the boy before he and Lycus had signed theirs.

Their contract with the boy was void.

"If you had come to us rather than attempted to steal the boy away like you have done this could have been resolved much easier." His words were coated with venom. The man wouldn't have to deal with so much of Alek's anger if he had just come to them instead of causing a fuss like this.

Alek's gaze turned to Lycus when he spoke, lips pressing together so hard that the pink turned pale white when his barrier flared up.

Nothing good could come from Lycus getting worried enough to use his barriers. It meant that was was truly worried and, though he knew Lycus wouldn't admit it, scared. He didn't like the idea of Lycus being scared. For so long in his life, Alek had seen the Elf as a strong, unyielding person: never scared. Always in the right frame of mind to take on conflict.

When Adam was pushed aside, Alek finally got to see Chester. Adam had hidden him from view when he stood in front of him. Alek had yet to see him or his condition.

That had been rectified as soon as the younger Alpha had been pushed aside.

His stomach lurched and he stood frozen in his place as he gazed over Chester. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was... It was sick. It was worse than sick. It was...

It couldn't be happening to Chester. Not Chester.

It took a few long moments for the situation to process in his mind; in that time he stood completely still.

"You." His body finally moved - chest expanding in a slow, deep breath.

"Are." His foot shifted, moving back a little as his body turned towards the other Alpha.

"A." His eyes lifted, piercing Adam with so much unadulterated anger and hatred that it would paralyse the man with pure fear.

"Dead." His steps were slow, purposeful. Each one was light but lined with an incomprehensible force. He was beyond angry now. He was enraged. Ready to kill.

Alek knelt now, dragging Adam up by a tight, bruising grip around his throat. He leaned forwards, his breath whispering against the man's ear in a deadly caress. "Man," he whispered softly before dragging the man towards him then forcing him back against the wall. A loud crack sounded as his head collided with the wall, followed by another, then another.

Blood rolled down the wall in little rivulet as he left the unconscious man slumped against the wall. Now his focus was on Chester.

He forced through the barrier bodily as he had done many times before, dropping to his knees at the edge of the bed.

"He's not dead yet," he muttered softly, eyes flickering up to Lycus before turning down to his hand and the bloodbath under it. He leaned over, tongue lapping out over the pants of the wound that Lycus wasn't trying to heal, leaving behind mass amounts of saliva in hopes that it would help with the healing process.

His hand stroked the boy's thigh gently in an attempt to try and comfort him a little.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Adam had no chance what so ever, as soon as Aleksandr looked at him he was frozen where he stood through he struggled against the man's grip fiercely, it all amounted to nothing as his head hit the wall multiple times and he was knocked unconscious.

Lycus didn't resist as Aleksandr burst through his defenses, there was no point, though seeing the Alpha like this was intimidating he knew better than to keep him away from Chester right now.

"I'll burn his festering corpse and feed his ashes to swine."

The Elf hissed under his breath, his eyes narrowed but never left the boy's face. How could anyone ever touch their boy with the intent of harming him like this, is was sick.

The man's body trembled in barely hidden rage as his hesitantly let his hand move away from the wound, letting Aleksandr lick at the length of it, with both of their healing abilities combined they could get the boy fixed up.

Lycus moved slightly, leaning over the boy's face and pressing a kiss to his forehead as Chester looked up at him with bloodshot, barely opened eyes.

"Keep drinking."

He muttered softly as the boy swallowed down his blood slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Alek snorted softly.

"Don't insult pigs like that. I wouldn't feed his ashes to pigs. It'd poison them." He'd rather let him rot somewhere far away than feed it to a poor innocent animal. He felt sick at the very idea of feeding that thing to any animal.

His tongue continued to lap at the wound gently.

His thumb stroked the boy's thigh gently as he continued to try and heal him.

He hoped the boy pulled through this okay.

Get through this, Chester. Please. His eyes turned up to the boy as he continued to lap at his wound gently.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 pm

With his free hand he reached over and gently untied the boy's wrists which were red and burnt from trying to fight against the ropes.

"Fair point, perhaps we should give him to Belial once we are done with him."

He could only imagine what sorts of things the Fallen could do to a corpse and soul that they could not. He wanted this man to be tormented for eternity not relieved by death.

"You're alright now."

The Elf cooed gently, stroking his hand through the boy's mattered hair slowly, carefully taking his wrist away from Chester's mouth to let him breath and relax now that he had stabilized.

The boys eyes trailed over the two of them slowly as he attempted to speak as best he could with the drug forcing all of his muscles to relax.

"Uve oo."

He whispered softly, fresh tears streaking down his cheeks.
A small worried smile graced the Elf's lips, he couldn't muster any anger toward the boy for the days events, he just couldn't despite withholding the truth from them.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 pm

"It would be a shame to let Belial take him away from us and that be all."

He wanted to see the man tortured over and over again. Just handing him off to Belial wouldn't satisfy him.

Alek pulled away from the boy's wound when he was satisfied that he had done as much as he could with what he had.

He shuffled up the bed to kneel by the boy's head.

"You try to do something now. I've done all I can do."

He coaxed the boy's head over to face him, leaning forwards to press a gentle kiss to his forehead. "We love you, too."

They could talk through what had happened later. Right now he was more worried about Chester's well being.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Lycus nodded softly and moved back down to heal the boy's pelvis, he had been studying the healing arts dutifully for months now, he knew enough to be of significant help.

"At least it is a clean cut, once it heals, it shouldn't leave any scarring."

They could heal the wound without using stitches, that reduced the chance of scarring immensely, in a week or two the cut would be completely gone.

Lycus pressed his hands to the boy's pelvis, the green light emitting from his palms once again.

Chester's body moved in Aleksandr's hands, he had never had any form of drug before as such his resistance against them was nil. The corner of his lips turned up the slightest amount as Aleksandr spoke to him, he didn't have the courage to confess his feelings to his Master's before, but now he couldn't bring himself to feel any more fear.

The more the two mean worked on him the slower his breathing became and a sense of calm was visible in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Alek brushed the boy's hair out of his face gently.

"We'll get you back home. Have Ly look over you just in case. Nice bath. Nice nap. You'll be fine."

He and Lycus could deal with the filth while Chester was recovering.

His thumbs stroked the boy's cheeks gently.

Alek cursed the fact that Lycan were more susceptible to drugs than any other species. It didn't help that Chester hadn't had any drugs before so was even more susceptible. It worried him.

"You'll be fine," he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm

The boy was frustrated that he couldn't muster up the energy to talk, he wanted to wrap his arms around the man's neck and cling to him.

He wanted to cry and bury his face in Aleksandr's hair as he stayed close to him but right now his body refused to move when he told to it.

"It's going to take a while for the drugs to wear off but you will be alright Chester, you just have to sleep it off for now."

The Elf muttered, looking over at the two of them, he could tell that Aleksandr was still worried despite the boy being stable.

"That's about all I can do hear, lets get him back to the mansion to clean him up."

The cut on his pelvis was sealed, it looked angry red and tender but it was closed at least and the bleeding had stopped.

"Careful when you pick him up, there is nothing I can do about the pain until we get back."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:59 pm

"You take him."

He wasn't leaving Adam here and he didn't trust Lycus not to murder him if he let him carry him.

Alek hoisted Adam up none-too-gently. "You're going to hate the mansion. I guarantee it," he said cheerily to the unconscious man. This was really going to be a Hell of a ride for Adam.

Alek was feeling sadistically pleased at the thought of causing the man so much pain in the near future.

"Let's get Chess back home."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 pm

The Elf huffed softly as Aleksandr slung the man over his shoulder, the Lycan knew him too well.

Gingerly he scooped up the boy and held him close, at least this worked out better for Chester, Elves were much more sure footed, being carried by Aleksandr would be much rougher than being carried by him.

Lycus pressed a tender kiss to the boy's forehead before stepping toward the door, his eyes caught something on the floor, sitting among the debris and carnage of the room.

He knelt down slowly and picked it up whilst still holding onto the boy.

A small clip with a pink panda button on the end, a soft warmth filled the Elf's eyes as he placed it in the boy's mattered and bloodied hair
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Alek shook his head with a fond little smile when Lycus huffed.

Yes, he knew the Elf too well. In times like this he was glad that he knew Lycus so well. He could only imagine what Lycus would do to Adam if he let him at him.

"Let's get him home, Ly. I want him curled up in the forest As soon as possible."

For the next few days, the boy would be staying in the forest as much as possible. He wanted him healed up completely before anything else happened.

The Lycan ignored all the looks the four of them got as they headed back towards the forest. Once they were in the forest Alek dropped Adam carelessly and started dragging him along by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm

"Good idea."

He replied, Chester was part Elf, being in the forest would give his healing rate a nice boost.

Lycus followed behind Aleksandr, his pace slightly slower as he skillfully moved through the trees, the boy in his arms didn't feel a single bump as he was carried.

"I think I'll have Mishka guard over him from now on when he goes out into the forest on his own."

The Elf muttered, Mishka was the man's fennec fox, though the creature would not serve much of a purpose in protecting him at least Lycus shared and empathetic link with it, he would know as soon as something happened.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:51 pm

"I've been known to have them occasionally."

He smirked at the Elf as he strolled past him, dragging Adam behind him with a soft him. He was more excited than angry now.

Alek was thinking over all the lovely ways he could play with Adam.

"Take him to the meadow the Lycan stay in during the full moon. It's the best in the area." The meadow was nice. Big. Perfect for Chester to relax and heal in.

Alek disappeared from the man's side, dragging Adam deeper into the forest.

There was another place in the forest that Alek was going to be taking Adam.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Lycus nodded softly, he knew the spot well, it would make for a nice spot for the boy to lay out in the sun and rest.

The Elf made his way through the trees after Alek disappeared, making his way over to the meadow.

Once they were there Lycus pulled the jacket from his back and lay it out on the grass, cushioning the ground for him before he lay the boy out on it, letting him warm himself in the gentle sunlight.

"You'll be better in no time."

He muttered to the boy as he sat beside him, gently stroking his head as he held onto one of his small hands, stroking his knuckles to try and coax his body into responding.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Alek's lips pressed together when he arrived at his destination.

Branches stretched unnaturally towards one small area, reaching as if trying to grab something.

"I hate this area," Alek murmured, eyes turning down to the body at his feet. "I won't be coming back here often. You won't get much attention, I'm afraid. Sucks to be you."

He dragged the unconscious body upwards, pushing it against the trunk at the centre of the gathering of desperate branches.

There were already ropes there. Ropes from that day. They didn't look damaged at all.

He started by tying the man's hands tightly behind his back with a few lengths of rope. He wouldn't be getting out of that any time soon. He did the same with the man's neck, tying it like a leash around both the tree and Adam's throat, making sure that he could at least breathe, though he made no promises about how comfortable that would be.

The body slumped to the ground when Alek let it go and he turned to leave.

He padded into the meadow as a wolf, dropping his grandson's jeans as he approached the two. He curled around both of them protectively, resting his head on Lycus' lap.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Lycus looked up as soon as he heard someone approaching, relaxing immediately as he realized it was Aleksandr and went back to stroking the boy's head gently.

The Elf smiled down at his lover, leaning down to press a kiss to the Wolf's muzzle.

"He fell asleep almost immediately, but look..."

Lycus lifted the boy's hand, every now and again his hand would twitch in his sleep, gripping onto his Master's hand subconsciously.

"A few hours and the drug should wear off completely."

At least for now he had some movement in his hands, even if he was asleep. Lycus lowered the boy's hand, placing it in Aleksandr's thick fur, Chester's small fingers gently curled, weaving through it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Alek's tongue lapped over the boy's hand when Lycus lifted it up.

That was good. He was moving. Perhaps the Elven side of him put up some resistance towards drugs. If he were full Lycan, he would still be under the effects of the drugs.

Alek curled around the two of them a little tighter, nuzzling against Lycus.

We'll be here when he wakes up. I don't want to leave him alone at all.

He'd be keeping his eye on Chester for quite a while after this. He didn't want anything else like that happening to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:31 pm

"No, we're definitely not leaving him alone. After today I want to keep a close eye on him.

He can handle so much of what we put him through that I forget just how fragile he is."

The boy was a lot younger than both of them, he could be pushed through a lot but he was physically weak.

The Elf let out a soft sigh and leaned against the wolf, his hands running through Chester's hair and over Aleksandr's neck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Stolen Property   [C] Stolen Property Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Stolen Property
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Fields-
Jump to: