Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm

The Elf stepped out of the car as it pulled up at a large mansion, the pillars and steps all made of marble and the gardens lush and green.

Lycus let out a soft sigh as he looked at it, he was going to enjoy this trip but there were small parts of being back home that he was not looking forward to, like the women who would flock to his side once they learned that he had returned.

"This will be the first time you've gotten to come through the house from the front entrance, Aleksandr."

He muttered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Alek laughed softly as he slid out of the car, helping Chester out like a gentleman does his lady.

"I've been dragged through the front entrance by my hair many times before. Usually after an attempted escape. I don't remember walking through the front gates of my own choice before, though."

Alek dressed smartly, a big difference from his usual choice of nudity. He wore black dress slacks and a pristine white shirt; a grey waistcoat and a black overcoat that brushed his ankles as he walked.

"It must feel good for you to be home, Lycus." This was the place he had grown up in, but it wasn't home. There were so many memories in this place that prevented it from being home.

"You're not going to have me ambushed and dressed in my old rags again, when we enter, are you?" he chuckled softly, silver eyes almost glowing in his amusement as they gazed up at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Chester thanked his Master as he slid out of the car, the boy was dressed up as well, his hair was clipped out of his eyes neatly, he wore dark slacks, a light blue shirt with a grey and blue knitted vest.

"If I was going to have you ambushed, I wouldn't be having them put you in clothes."

He replied with a smirk as he lead them up the stairs, the two door guards stepped forward as they approached but moved back into their positions when they saw Lycus.

"Inform my wives that I have arrived and tell them that I expect to see them all at dinner tonight, inform the cook that meat will be added to tonights menu."

The Elf said nothing more to them and gave no explanation as he led the Lycans, unchained through the front doors.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Alek gave an amused hum.

"You can ambush me personally tonight," he chuckled as he followed behind Lycus.

His head was held high, his body language proud. He was finally here as a guest. There would be no manual labour or torture. Well...unwanted torture.

His silver gaze flickered over everything in the large vestibule as they walked through it. It had changed a lot. It looked far more modern now.

The Lycan stayed silently, his gaze unwavering as people stared.

It didn't seem Lycus had many Lycan around as guests.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Chester got nervous under all these odd looks, moving closer to nestle into Aleksandr's side.

Lycus didn't seem to notice as they moved through the vestibule and the servants, all of them Elven, stared at their Master's new guests in shocked curiosity.

However as they exited the room and headed down a large hallway he muttered softly, his words breaking through the silence and causing each of his house staff to freeze in their tracks, their blood chilled.

"If I see any eyes straying from the ground, I will personally remove them from your heads."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 pm

His arm rested over Chester's shoulders comfortably as he nestled against his side.

Alek found it adorable that Chester was getting nervous under the gaze of mere servants. Alek found their stares amusing more than scary or annoying.

He had been in their position once before and now he was here in completely different circumstances. He had broken form the mould. He was the one that got away.

And now he was back. still the one that Lycus couldn't tame. In a very different situation than they had last been.

The Lycan's shoulders shook slightly, though his face remained neutral.

Lycus inspired such fear in these people! He loved seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:03 am

"What shall we do first Aleksandr, dinner will not be for a short while so should we visit Mitera?"

He asked, what ever the Lycan wanted to do was open to negotiation, this was the first time he had the freedom to venture around the entirety of the building.

Chester's hand gently stroked the Lycan's lower back and he nestled in against his side, seeing all of this was so strange knowing it all belonged to Lycus.

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:06 am

Alek shook his head.

"I would much rather a full day to spend with Mother than a few short hours before dinner. I will see her tomorrow."

He wanted to spend an entire day getting to catch up with her. He could wait another few short hours to spend his time with her again after so long.

"I'd like to wander. Reminisce. Show Chester what we got up to in our earlier years together."

He wanted to go through his memories one by one.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm

"Fair enough."

He replied as they wandered down the corridor, he could imagine how different this must feel for Aleksandr, walking around this place as a free man.

"Well you two have unrestricted access to the entire house so feel free to go where ever you want though I would not recommend not going down to the cells without me."

That was where the newly turned Lycan were kept, they were highly volatile and violent, he knew Aleksandr could handle himself but he didn't want Chester in harms way.

"I have to let the guards know you two are guests."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 pm

His eyes caught a bust on a stand a few feet down the hallway and deep laughter shook him.

"You had it restored? I don't see why you bothered."

Alek's gaze flickered down to Chester as he pointed out the bust. "I must have been... Fifteen? Was that right, Ly?" It had been a long time. He knew he was still human at the time. Young. Maybe a few years younger or older than fifteen.

He gave a careless shrug. "I was still a human Slave, at any rate. Younger than thirty. I was attempting one of my first mad escape plans and got caught. I ran down this corridor like Kerberos was nipping at my heels, pushing whatever was being displayed against the walls behind me to obstruct my perusers path."

Alek smiled a little. "I made sure to be rough with that thing over there. It was the ugliest piece of art I had ever seen."

His gaze turned up to the roof. "I got... Ten flogs for that. From Lycus himself. He held back, though. Didn't want to kill his favourite human, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:47 pm

"You were seventeen."

He corrected, Lycus had a keen memory, he remembered each of his Slaves by name and everything they had done whilst in his service.

"I had it restored because that was a gift from my father, the man didn't have an eye for art."

That much was evident enough, the bust wasn't particularly pretty and didn't match the decor of the hall but he had kept it anyway.

"I should have given you more flogs, you made a habit out of destroying my possessions."

He replied, glaring at the Lycan playfully as Chester chuckled, looking over the sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

As they past the bust, his foot 'accidentally' caught the stand, sending the 'art' tumbling to the floor again.

His eyes fell to the smashed pieces then turned up to Lycus.

"Oops."

His face was blank. Totally uncaring.

"Perhaps I should continue making it a habit to destroy your property. Relive the good old days."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 pm

The Elf grit his teeth as soon as the marble shattered against the floor, his eyes narrowing at the man before turning down to the pieces on the ground.

Servants came running to survey the damage, quickly kneeling to pick up the pieces.

"Have an artisan put it back together, I want it completely restored."

He muttered before moving past Aleksandr and continuing down the hall, his shoulder bumping against him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Alek smirked when he was awarded with the Elf's shoulder crashing against his own.

He gave a hum as he followed behind the Elf.

He'd royally pissed him off. He knew that. He'd either be sleeping outside tonight or be limping in the morning. He wouldn't complain either way.

"I got caught and punished right there," he pointed out to the pup as they passed the area. "They beat me to near unconsciousness before dragging my ass to Lycus to punish me further."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Chester was shocked at the smashing of the bust and left on edge by Lycus' sudden coldness but followed the two men, eagerly hearing their stories.

"Did you and Master Lycus hate one another?"

The boy asked curiously, he couldn't imagine his Masters like that, they always seemed to close when he was around despite the Elf not being the most affectionate person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:08 pm

"No. Well, maybe."

Did they hate each other? "I hated the fact that he was my Master and could control or punish me whenever he wanted. I didn't hate him as a person."

His gaze turned to Lycus' back. He wasn't going to presume things about what Lycus felt about him. "And you, Ly? Did you hate me or just my shitty attitude?"

Truthfully, Alek wanted to hear this. He wanted to know what Lycus had thought about him back then.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 pm

"If I had hated him I would have killed him long ago, or put a bounty on his head when he escaped."

With a nice large bounty on him Aleksandr would've been doomed, there was no where on the globe that Lycus' influence didn't reach, no where would be safe.

"I resented his disobedience and rebellious nature, I knew that it would only get worse when I had him turned and I did it anyway."

If Lycus was honest with himself he would know why he had done it, he had wanted to keep Aleksandr, he wanted to make the man his and he couldn't do that if he wasted away to old age, most of the men were turned in their mid twenties, he had waited longer with Alek hoping he would calm down but he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Alek smiled softly.

Perhaps he had gotten the wrong idea of Lycus all the way back when. He had thought the Elf had just been obsessed with breaking him.

But if this was how the Elf really felt back then, Lycus had wanted him around.

Alek bowed his head. "Go hug Lycus. Tell him we both love him," he murmured softly in Chester's ear before ushering him forwards with a gentle hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Chester nodded softly, padding over to his Elven Master, wrapping his arms around the man's waist as he pulled him into a hug, nuzzling his face in against the man's chest affectionately.

The boy leaned up, getting onto his tip toes to whisper gently in the Elf's long ears.

A gentle smirk graced Lycus' lips as he leaned down and kissed Chester.

His gaze turned back to Aleksandr as he smiled gently, after all this time he had managed to claim the Lycan.

"Come on, lots more to see."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Alek arched a brow when Lycus smiled back at him, pretending he hadn't just sent Chester forwards with the message.

"We're coming up to the Slave yard," Alek pointed out.

After three thousand years, he still knew where everything was.

"Remember that one time when I was fifty and you came down to the Slave yard yourself to get me?"

Alek padded forwards, grinning as his eyes fell on the hard through a large window that had been put in. That had once been an open area. 

"You had my hands tied to the pillars and bent me over and fucked me in front of all of them."

The Lycan grinned as he pressed his hands to where they had been tied and bent over, arching his back. He turned a wide grin over his shoulder.

"And after you were done, you just left me here tied up with my shame spurted all over the floor."

He'd admit that he had enjoyed it. Public humiliation was... it was a turn on for the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Lycus grinned as he walked up behind the man, placing his own hands over top of Aleksandr's holding them to the pillar as his pelvis ground against his backside.

"I do remember that and I distinctly remember you promising to kill me one day for doing it."

Aleksandr had been all snarls and curses back then, he was feral, a wild beast and resented anyone trying to tame him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Alek smiled, turning his hands and weaving his fingers with Lycus'.

"I think I'll hold off on killing you for just a little longer. Life'd be boring without you around. We can't have that, can we?"

His turned his gaze over his shoulder with a little grin.

"I guess I'll just have to keep you around for a little longer."

He pressed his hips back against Lycus'. "Maybe next time you string me up and fuck me in public?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm

"How kind of you."

He replied with a soft snort, leaning down and nipping at the back of the Lycan's neck.

"Maybe next time I'll string you up in the cell block, the pups will be foaming at the mouth."

The Elf chuckled, thrusting his pelvis up against the Lycan's ass before standing up with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Alek laughed.

"Oh, how cruel. The pups want nothing more than to fuck someone and you want to give them a show but no entertainment for themselves?"

The Lycan smirked. "It's a date. Don't stand me up, pretty boy."

His hand gripped Lycus' as he began walking again. He'd never been affectionate like this with Lycus. He'd never held his hand while they walked.

"Remember when I was nine and thought I could dig my way out of the villa with just my hands and spend days working on trying to dig a tunnel out in the yard?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Lycus was slightly taken back by Aleksandr holding his hand while they walked, even his own wives didn't hold his hand.

He was half tempted to pull it away and continue on but didn't, instead he continued walking hand in hand.

The Elf laughed softly and shook his head.

"You didn't realise the yard has a cement base that connects to the walls, you managed to dig twenty meters before working that out, I had to send the dogs down there to drag you back out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next