Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Alek laughed.

"Yeah. I felt like such a fool when they dragged me out. I was a grumpy child for weeks. Even Mother started to get annoyed with me."

A grin curled his lips again. "Remember when I was fourteen? You finally decided I was old enough to entertain you in your room. I thought it'd be a good idea to try bite your cock off and escape while you were rolling around in pain? Didn't go easy on me when you were flogging me then, did you?"

He had been such a stupid kid when he was younger. How he survived so long was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:05 pm

"It was a good thing you weren't a born Lycan or you may have managed to actually do some damage."

He replied with a smirk, it took Aleksandr a long time as a child to figure out that he couldn't hurt or kill Lycus, at that point the age difference meant a lot more and the Elf was so much stronger than him.

"I beat the living shit out of you."

He taught the boy in one night not to try that again.

"I actually wondered if you'd die from that one, but I handed you off to the Mother and you were up and about in a few days."

She always got the duty of healing the boys he injured and more often than not it was Aleksandr in her chambers being nursed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:09 pm

"I was beaten almost every day. Sorry to disappoint you but beating the shit out of me wasn't going to kill me back then. It happened too often."

Alek gave a soft hum. "You taught me my lesson, though. I haven't tried to bite your cock off since."

Other peoples cocks he had. He had actually done it, too. But he reminded scared enough of Lycus' rage to not attempt it on the Elf again.

"Mother is so old that she could probably bring me back from the brink of death with her healing qualities." He bit his lip a little. "Is there anyone else from my time here alive?" Were all his children gone now?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:16 pm

"Why do you think I keep her a secret."

Most of his own staff didn't know about her, a lot of the things done for her he organised himself, far too many people would want her if they knew about her.

"Not here, no. All of the Lycan from your time were sold off to avoid inbreeding or traded among other Masters."

Lycus didn't want sons mating with sisters or mothers, to keep his Lycan strong he kept the best males and females to breed and the rest were sold.

"I'm sure some of them are alive its all a matter of checking my records."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm

"No, that's all right. I just wanted to know if I could see any familiar faces while I was here."

If they'd all gone, it didn't matter.

"I remember this hall!" Alek grinned like an excited child. "I used to hide down here when I didn't want to be dragged to your room."

He pulled Lycus along, towards a certain section of the wall. "There's a cavity right here." Behind one of the large pillars, there was a small gap in the wall, leading into an area barely large enough to be called a room. "I could just about squeeze into it. No one ever found me here."

His eyes turned to Lycus curiously. "Did you ever find out about it or am I spilling my old secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:26 pm

"No I never found that one, this hall is so rarely used."

He muttered, his hand stroking over the small gap, he doubted he would be able to fit into it if he attempted to.

It was a large house, no doubt there would be little places to hide he had not found though security was much tighter now was modern innovations.

"I often wondered where you snuck off to."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Alek tried to squeeze himself through the gap, grunting when he couldn't push himself any further.

"Too big now. I've grown up since I was a teenager."

The Lycan gave a quiet chuckle.

"There are places like this all over the place. You just gotta take the time to look. I bet Chester could fit through. I wonder if my old stuff is still in there..."

He'd pilfered quite a few old precious jewels and silks in the day when no one was looking and stored them in there. More than a few of them had been taken from Lycus' room.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:33 pm

"I have no doubts about that, it is an old building, there is always somewhere to hide if you know where to look, but they really haven't been a problem so I don't see a point in fixing them."

A lot of effort had to be put into finding and filling them, he'd rather just have the guards watch the slaves more closely. 

"Do you want me to have a look Master?"

He asked looking up at the man, he was sure he could slip in the hole easily enough, he was small and slim, and he had to admit he was curious as to what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Alek gave a nod.

"If you would, Chester."

He really wanted to see what he had left in there.

he could remember a few things. Some old necklaces and bracelets that Lycus wore or was planning to give to his wives. Rings. Silk dresses and robes. 

Anything that he could take, he had done so.

There was probably a small fortune hidden in that little crack in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:42 pm

The boy pulled his knitted vest over his head and handed it to the man, he didn't want to snag it on a corner and pull threads.

The small hybrid angled his body and slipped through the crack with a little effort crawling into the tight space.

He took the phone Aleksandr had bought him weeks ago and lit up the area, smiling as small object shone on the floor.

The floor was lined with silk, dusty and old, some of it had been eaten away by moths but everything that had been bundled up and survived.

The boy collect up the jewelry from the ground and placed it in a silk robe, bundling all of it together, coins, rings, necklaces, all manner of intricate things, he knew they had to all be made by Elves, they were covered in engraved vines and leaves.

Chester grunted softly as he wiggled back out, the bundle of silk in hand with all the stolen jewelry wrapped inside of it.

"There was a lot more silk but most of it is ruined by moths and mice."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Alek's lips curled up into a grin.

"I stole quite a lot when I was younger," Alek muttered, crouching down to open up the bundled silk sheet and see what spoils laid inside.

"If I had managed to escape and give these to my mother..." She'd have been very well off. He could have gone back to live with her.

He flicked through the jewellery, passing off all the pieces he knew Lycus had worn a lot back in the day back to the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:49 pm

"You really were a little shit..."

He muttered as he took back some of his rings and slipped them back on his fingers, one was his signet ring with a crest carved into it.

Another was gold with strange ivory encased in it, shaped into a roaring tiger.

"Gold and Lycan fang, you would've got a good price for this one."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Alek paused before picking up silver ring.

He pursed his lips and pressed the tip of a finger to it, hissing and pulling back as it began to burn. His tongue laved over the burn gently. "I picked up whatever I could as a human," he muttered softly. Even silver, apparently.

"It's a shame. I like silver."

Instead of picking that piece up, he picked up another golden ring. It was a plain golden band with a single leaf carved into it. He slid it onto his pinky finger then began to flick through the jewellery again.

He was going to keep at least one thing for his efforts.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"Too bad we didn't have platinum back then."

He replied, picking out the silver pieces and putting them to one side so neither Aleksandr or Chester burnt themselves on it.

"Do you see anything you like Chester?"
He asked the boy who blushed softly as he admired all the jewelry.

"Go on, pick one out, you are the one who recovered them after all."

The Hybrid leaned in looking through them before picking up a thin gold chain with a small nazar amulet on it.

The Elf chuckled.

"A mati pendant is meant to protect you from the evil eye."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:09 pm

"It would have saved me from a lot of burns."

Alek watched their boy sift through the jewellery with a soft smile. His smile widened a little when he blushed.

He always found Chester's blushing adorable.

"While we're here, we should make sure to buy him some jewellery and silks. We've yet to make the time back in Italy." He wanted to see Chester laid out for the two of them wearing nothing but gold and sheer silks.

Alek shuffled up behind the boy, fastening the necklace around his throat before leaning forwards to press a kiss to his shoulder, hands stroking over his arms gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm

"No where has finer silks and jewels than Greece so we are in luck, we will definitely find him some beautiful things while we are here."

Chester's cheeks darkened, as they spoke, he has escaped having gifts showered upon him for this long but it seemed it wouldn't last,

"Thank you Master."

He muttered softly as Aleksandr placed the necklace around his neck, leaning back against the man's chest and pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw before leaning forward and kissing Lycus, thanking him for the gift.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Alek sifted through the jewellery for a few more moments, pocketing a few things before gathering up the silks.

"Now you have your jewels back. Will they be going to your wives like they were supposed to in the beginning?" The Lycan grinned at his lover.

He highly doubted that.

One of the reasons they were there was so Lycus could dump his wives flat on their faces.

He stood and helped Chester stand, pulling his sweater over his head again like he was dressing a child.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Chester giggled softly as he pushed his arms through his sweater, smiling up at Aleksandr as he brushed himself clean and fixed his hair.

Lycus picked up the remaining jewelry, a vast majority of it was silver, he would be returning all of this to his safe.

"Definitely not, they will be getting nothing what so ever."

He replied, he would let Aleksandr take the ring he was wearing, plus anything else he was fond of, Chester could have the necklace but the rest was his, they contained memories he wouldn't share with those women.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Alek gave a soft chuckle.

He had been expecting that answer. Those woman would be getting nothing of Lycus' any more. They would leave and drop down the social ladder again. Just like they had been before they married the Elf.

The Lycan stuffed his hands in his pockets, fingering the fie gold in his pockets as he began walking down the halls again.

"It's changed so much yet not at all at the same time," he hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm

"I always liked it as it was, I tried to preserve the house as much as I could over the years."

Of course some things needed to change, any things had been made better and with that others things needed to be altered.

"I hope you're enjoying your time here more this time around."

He replied as he walked them back through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 pm

"I can't answer that truthfully yet. We've been here for an hour or so."

Alek grinned widely.

"I'll tell you how much I like it here now rather than before in a few days after I've watched tonight's show."

He just knew that dinner would be an entertaining experience.

"How long off dinner? I'm getting hungry."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 pm

The Elf chuckled, that was a fair enough point but still, it must have been nicer being able to walk around the build rather than being dragged through it.

"Dinner should be soon, if we head to the dining room now we will be able to sit and have a drink and appetizers until dinner is served."

He replied, gesturing down a different hallway, Aleksandr wouldn't have been inside the dining room before, the Slaves were not allowed to have access to it, nor the kitchens.

The dining room as huge with a large oak table down the middle of it, big enough to sit thirty people comfortably, silver candle sticks decorated its length, tonight the fine silverware had been replaced for their Lycan guests.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:48 pm

"I hope you told your chefs that you're sitting Lycan tonight. I'd hate for your lovely wives to go without food because Chester and I ate more than your chefs prepared."

He'd be polite while eating but he wouldn't cut down on the amount he would usually eat. He'd need everything he could to get through the bitching that was going to happen tonight. Elves didn't take kindly to Lycan.

"I wonder if your wives will prey on me after you leave them," he hummed.

Silver eyes flickered over the dining room. "You sure do live a life of luxury, Lycus. I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 pm

"Trust me Alek, at this point all the Elves in Greece know you are here, the chefs will just keep cooking until you are both satisfied."

No guest went hungry under his roof, both men would be fed until they were full.

"Why do you think I have the cutlery replaced? I don't want any of my soon to be ex-wives to shank you with a butter knife during dinner."

He replied as he took his usual seat at the head of the table, gesturing for Alek and Chest to sit either side of him as butlers swiftly filled their glasses with red wine, placing down tasting plates consisting of multiple breads and cheese, an assortments of fresh fruits, grapes, figs, cherries and a secondary plate with crispy pork belly and lamb kofta.

Lycus sat back and brought his drink to his lips before picking at a piece of Turkish bread and fried mozzarella.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm

"They wouldn't get the chance to."

Alek pulled out a chair for Chester on Lycus' left side, moving to take his seat on the right. These two were the most important besides Lycus tonight. They'd be showing that with simple things like sitting on his left and right side.

Alek went straight for the pork and lamb when it was set down. He truly was hungry.

"Out of respect, I wouldn't turn on your wives but if they attack me after you dismiss them, I will defend myself."

He had no qualms about hurting women if they made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next