Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:12 am

"Well I will agree with you on that point, your ass is quite lovely."

Chester wrinkled his nose and smiled as it was licked clean, leaning forward to press a small kiss to his Master's lips, stealing some of the cream back.

"That sounds good to me, I can't wait."

He looked forward to going home, not that he didn't like it here, it just seemed to stir up some bad blood between his masters.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 am

The Lycan chuckled.

"It's a shame you're working on being submissive so can't have my ass, isn't it, Lycus?" He stuck his tongue out, grinning.

He was pushing Lycus' patience right now and he damned well knew it.

Alek leaned back in his chair once both plates had been cleaned, stroking the hybrid's hair gently.

"Bed time, I think." He was feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 am

The young hybrid looked up at his Master pleadingly, he wished the man wouldn't provoke Lycus like that, it only ever led to arguments, they had endured enough of that for one day.

The Elf however chose to ignore that comment, he would get his revenge for it in the morning so it didn't matter right now.

"I agree, lets go rest."

He replied, getting out of his seat.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:23 am

"Don't give me that look, it's a little fun." He pressed a kiss to the crown of Chester's head.

"When he can outsmart or overpower me, he can have my ass. He knows that." Outsmarting him would be the best bet and, for the most part, rather easy. Lycus was smarter than Alek and he'd openly admit that.

He picked Chester up and gave a little yawn.

Alek paused when he passed Lycus, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. "I love you."

With a smile he padded down the hall to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 am

Of course Chester would never say anything to the Lycan when it came to not doing something, it wasn't his place to dictate that to him, but for the most part, he could get away with small looks and pleaded whimpers.

His arms wrapped around the man's neck as he nestled in against his chest, yawning as well, it was infectious.

"I love you too."

The Elf replied, kissing him back before walking beside him back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 am

"Sleepy pup. Sleepy Lycan. Sleepy Elf. Nice big bed. I think we have all we need for tonight."

Alek set the boy down on the bed and stripped him carefully, stroking a hand through his hair as he moved to lay by his side.

His gaze flickered up to Lycus as he got himself comfortable before sliding shut.

"Goodnight," he muttered softly, curling around Chester as he rested an arm around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 am

Chester gave another large yawn as Aleksandr began removing his clothes.

The boy stretched out with a little groan before cuddling up next to the Lycan and reaching out for Lycus, who smiled warmly and threw off his clothes before crawling in next to them, grasping the boy's hands gently as he lay out next to him so Chester was in the middle.

"Good night."

He replied, looking over at Aleksandr with a gentle smile before letting his own eyes slide shut.

Lycus made sure he woke up early enough to ensure that Chester and Alek were still asleep.

Silently he slipped out of bed while the other two enjoyed each others snoring.

He quickly got dressed and headed out, walking through the halls without a sound before slipping into the greenhouse.

His potion had brew and been filtered all night and ever so slowly a small amount of the horrible green liquid sat in a vial, cooling until it no longer gave off the horrible smell, now it had no scent at all, much like an Elf.

Lycus pulled it out of its holding frame and looked it over, it seemed he had managed to make it right the first time, excellent.

Hesitantly he brought it to his lips and tipped his head back, taking the mixture like a shot, he wanted to get it down without tasting it.

The Elf coughed for a moment, it was like strong spirits, it burned down his throat but then left a warm sensation in his chest, which spread throughout his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 am

Alek snored loudly and rolled over, curling up into a ball.

His sleep was a dreamless one; the same as it usually was. He was back to his usual sleeping habits already. That one wet dream hadn't seeped into the next night.

His body shook with loud snores and heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 am

Lycus could feel warmth spread throughout his entire body, bringing with it a strength that his body had never felt before.

He couldn't believe it, how easily it had worked, the transition was painless and he didn't feel as though he would fall into a violent rage so his fears were quelled.

"Shit..."

He muttered as he went to grip the door handle and ended up crumpling the metal between his fingers, leaving it warped and ruined.

"Okay then.. time to be gentle."

Carefully he gripped the ruined handle and pulled the door open, letting it shut slowly.

He made his way through the mansion, setting everything up for his plan to take place, once it was all done he headed back to the bedroom, no doubt the two Lycan were going to wake up any moment now that the morning was rolling on.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 am

Alek laid sprawled out on the bed, one leg hanging off of it while his other limbs laid around him.

He was still dead to the world, snoring loudly.

The Lycan was enjoying a nice long snooze.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 am

Lycus moved into the bedroom and hummed to himself, now should he wake the man gently...or....

A smirk curled at his lips as his eyes ran over his exposed body.

He moved to the man's side swiftly, gripping onto each of his arms and rolling him, pinning them behind his back firmly, holding them in place with a chuckle.

"Good morning, Love."

He muttered as the shackles draped around his neck jingled
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 am

Alek grunted when he was rolled over, tugging lazily at his arms when they were pinned as he slowly came-to.

"Wha-?" he mumbled softly, blinking slowly as his hazed mind cleared up.

He had been expecting to wake up with a blowjob, not being manhandled.

"Lycus?" he questioned, still tugging at his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 am

"The one and only.
I know we made plans for this morning but I've been planning something a little more interesting for the last few days.
As such, we are going for a little walk."

He muttered, attaching shackles to the man's wrists before tugging him onto his feet and dragging him forward toward the open bedroom door.

"A little trip down memory lane."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

Alek had to admit that he was curious.

What did the Elf have planned for their morning?

His lips pressed together when his wrists were shackled. Definitely not a pleasant stroll, then.

He grunted as he was dragged up.

"Better be a good trip down memory lane. I'm missing out on a blowjob for this."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 am

"It will be a good trip for me, I can't guarantee that you'll enjoy every part of it, but you'll get more pleasure than a simple blowjob.

You wont be walking tomorrow so I hope you didn't have anything planned."

A smile curled at his lips as he pushed him further down the hallway and out onto the terrace over looking the yard, to a very familiar set of pillars.

"Remember this?"

He asked, dragging him close to one pillar and attaching his chain to one pillar before moving to the other.

In this position had him looking directing into the holding cells of the newly turned Lycan, many of which looked up at them as they approached, pressing up against the bars to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 am

Cant guarantee he'd enjoy every part of it...

When it came from someone as sadistic as Lycus, he really didn't like the sound of that. What did the Elf have planned?

His eyes flickered over the pillars. Yes, he remembered them. He'd bought this place up not long after they had arrived at the estate. Lycus had tied him to them and fucked him in full view of the yard for every Slave to see.

"How could I forget? Is this the date you promised me, pretty boy?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 am

Lycus smiled and fixed the other shackle to the opposite pillar, now Aleksandr was fully exposed to the rather large pen of fresh Lycan, horny and violent, willing to tear someone to shreds just to be sated.

"It is indeed, and I promised you that you would ache for me afterwards.

I've made sure that I wont disappoint you, I do hope your masochistic side is still as strong as ever because I'm not use to being like this yet."

He purred, his hand stroking softly over the man's backside.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:18 am

His eyes ran over the Lycan staring at him.

All the pups. New. Volatile. Dangerous. Still so young. The new burst of supernatural power still lingering in them.

He didn't feel embarrassed at all strung up like this. In fact, he didnt try to hide his arousal at all. They'd have an audience for their little fuck. How lovely. He hoped Lycus could put on a good show.

"Not used to being like what?" he asked warily, turning his gaze over his shoulder to stare at the Elf hard.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 am

The Elf's icy gaze flicked up to his lover, a small smile curled up the corner of his lips.

"Strong."

He replied, his hand rearing back and striking the Lycan's backside firmly, hissing softly as his hand burned, peeling it away to reveal a dark red welt on the man's backside, the skin splitting where the Elf's palm had been, leaving blood to stream down his cheek and thigh.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:25 am

Alek jerked with a loud cry.

He had started bleeding from being slapped. Lycus had never hit him that hard before. He'd never been able to hit him that hard before. That strength was equal to his own. A level of strength that he kept locked away and didn't use.

"Fuck," he hissed softly.

"How?" How was Lycus suddenly this strong? What had he done?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 am

The Elf shook his hand before flexing it, that had definitely been harder than he had intended.

He had to be careful to to injure himself now, or hurt Aleksandr too badly.

"Remember yesterday when you came into the greenhouse? That vile smelling liquid?

That's how."

He replied, whispering it into the man's ear before biting his earlobe sharply.

"I've broken a few things this morning, accidentally, lets just hope I don't break you."

He added, dragging his nails over the welt on his backside.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 am

Artificial strength.

He'd used some form of brew to make himself strong. Had his little jibes about Lycus not being as strong as him really gotten to him that much?

He groaned softly as the Elf's nails raked over his abused skin.

His eyes slid shut as his back arched a little, pressing his backside against his lover's nails.

"It'll take a lot more than that to break me." A few broken bones wouldn't break him. It'd just slow him down while they healed.

"And it'll take more than a slap for me to call you Master. You have the strength now; make me bow and call you my Master," he challenged with a grin.

That'd be a nice show for all those horny little newbies.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:39 am

Lycus didn't have a Lycan's strength, or a Vampire's speed, but Elves had some of the most powerful magic there was.

He could brew potions and conjure spells, as such he would use any power he had to benefit himself, even if they meant creating strength in a bottle.

Alek's challenge had a gleam appearing in Lycus' eyes, he was going to make the most of this strength while it lasted and he was determined to show the Lycan, just what he was made of.

"I will, trust me, I will."

He pressed his body up against the Lycan's back, his hands stroking over the man's chest before his nails dug into his skin, dragging them down his torso, grazing over his nipples and down his stomach, leaving deeply carved lines in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:42 am

Alek groaned softly again, back arching as lines were carved over his chest.

He could hear the Lycan going wild. They could see what was happening. Smell his blood. They were crashing against their cell doors, crying out, reaching towards them, already jerking off as they watched them.

"Our audience is going to be done before you've even started at this rate," he chuckled.

What fun would it be if their audience was already spent before they had a chance?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 am

"They are pups and it's nearly their first full moon, they could jerk off all night and still be able to go again."

He purred, his fingers dabbling in the blood which streamed down his chest generously.

"But if you're so eager for me to take you, it can be arranged."

He drew a bloody line from the man's stomach, down over his arousal then between his thighs, his fingers rubbing against Alek's entrance before pushing two fingers into him roughly, more so than what he would've considered to be rough days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next