Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:01 am

Alek purred softly as the Elf's fingers stroked over him.

"You're so good to me."

His eyes slid shut s he enjoyed the feeling of his lover's fingers against him. "I'm going to milk all your kindness from you today."

Lycus was going to be sick of him getting him to do things today.

He'd have his fun getting Lycus to run around like a headless chicken.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:04 am

"You know my patience only goes so far, reach its limit and you'll have spent all of my kindness."

He replied, if Aleksandr got too demanding he could just wander off, the Lycan would be walking but barely, so out running him wouldn't be an issue for the next few days.

"But I will try to be good to you for as long as possible, you earned it after all."

Reaching up he unbuckled the collar around Aleksandr's neck and pulled it off, leaning up and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:09 am

"After all that this morning, I definitely deserve it."

He'd been well used. He'd been through a lot today. More than he'd ever gone through in a Session before.

He'd enjoyed it a lot but he was still going to enjoy getting as much as he could from the Elf.

Alek returned the kiss eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:12 am

Lycus smiled as he finished washing the blood and semen off of the Lycan, now the bruising beneath it was clearly on display.

The Elf bowed his head, pressing a soft kiss to one of the worst bruises, his hands stroking over the man's damaged body.

"All clean, shall we head up to the bedroom?"

He asked as he continued to cup water in one hand, spilling it over the man's surely aching muscles to sooth them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 am

Alek nodded.

Yes, going up to lay in the bed all day lounging around sounded like a good idea.

"Is Chester up there?"

He wanted to spend the day with the boy, too. It'd be nice for the three of them to lay around together for the day.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 am

The Elf nodded softly, helping Aleksandr out of the bath and assisting him in standing for a moment, making sure he was able to do so on his own how that his bones were mended.

"He is, I told him to stay there until I came back, I didn't want him around when the pups were set loose."

Of course he would be able to protect him but he didn't want any of the pups getting ideas.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 am

Alek gave a nod.

"Good idea."

Though, seeing the boy strung up and fucked by the other Lycan right next to him was an arousing thought.

He wanted to see Chester strung up and used at some point in the near future.

The man was able to walk much easier now his back was healed up.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 am

"Lets get you back in bed."

He muttered, leading the man back to their bedroom, as soon as they entered Chester's bright blond head popped up from between the pillows of the bed.

"Masters!"

He exclaimed excitedly as he jumped up, padding over to press a kiss to Lycus' before doing the same the Aleksandr.

"Let Alek lay down, he is still sore."

The Elf muttered, at which point the hybrid nodded, setting out a perfect spot for the Lycan to lay.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:32 am

Alek wrapped his arms around Chester, pulling him up against his chest as he kissed him.

"You woke up late," he accused with a good natured grin as they moved over to the bed.

"Lycus dragged me away before you got the chance to wake me up."

He was honestly disappointed. He had wanted to be woken up by the boy's mouth.

The man laid down with a soft, pleased groan, holding his arm out to coax Chester to curl up next to his side. "Could you find me a plug, Ly? I feel too empty."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:36 am

"I'm sorry Master, I was tired."

He replied with a warm smile, knowing he wasn't actually in trouble.

"Should I wake up early as usual tomorrow?"

Chester asked as he crawled onto the bed, curling in against the man's side and pressing soft kissing to his neck and chest.

Lycus was already doing so when Aleksandr laid down on the bed, finding one the right size before lubricating it for comfort.

The Elf moved onto the bed, gently spreading the Lycan's legs, leaning down and lapping at his entrance slowly, his tongue delving into his lover for a brief moment before the plug was pushed in.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 am

Alek nodded.

"If you fail to do so, you'll receive a nasty spanking," he threatened with a smirk, his fingers trailing down over the boy's back and dipping under the silk around his hips.

"I'd love to see your ass glowing red," the Lycan purred softly in the boy's ear, nuzzling into his blond hair.

Alek's legs spread apart when Lycus crawled onto the bed, his hips shifting slightly.

His eyes slid shut as the plug pushed into him, a moan sounding from his lips. That felt much better.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 am

The Elf's fingers drew circles around the base of the plug, once he was sure it was in comfortably he moved away, picking up his phone and calling down to the kitchen to get the man some food.

Chester's cheeks were stained with a blush as he looked up at his Master with a timid smile.

"You could always spank me after I wake you up."

He muttered, he wouldn't mind being thrown over the man's knee and smacked firmly until his cheeks turned red.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 am

"Thank you, Lycus."

The plug felt good inside him. He'd seriously have to consider wearing one around at times.

"Perhaps I can spank you now." The man gripped one of the boy's cheeks firmly under the silk. "For failing to wake me up the way I ordered you to last night."

He arched a brow down at the boy, waiting for his input.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 am

The boy whined softly as his cheek was grabbed firmly.

Chester looked up at the man with wide, bright eyes before pressing a kiss to his jaw.

"Are you too hurt?"

He asked timidly, he didn't want the man exerting that kind of effort if it hurt him to move around, seeing Aleksandr covered in so much bruising had him worrying for the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:51 am

The Lycan shook his head.

"All my broken bones have been healed."

He was tired and sore but not so much so that he couldn't deal a punishment to the boy.

"Go get my little bag from my suitcase," he ordered, giving the boy's backside a firm pat.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 am

Chester smiled softly as his hand stroked over Alek's marked stomach before getting up promptly and heading over to the man's suitcase, pulling out the smaller bag and bringing it over to the bed, setting it beside Aleksandr.

The Hybrid knelt beside the bag waiting for his Master to tell him how to present himself for the punishment, he had been alone for hours now, any form of interaction with the men was welcome, even if he would be nursing a bruised backside.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 am

Alek took the bag, opening it up and pulling out a long flat piece of wood.

He caressed the paddle as he nudged the bag aside carelessly. He had what he wanted now.

"Over my lap. Silk flipped up. I want to see your bare ass."

He would have a lot of fun trying to see how red he could make the boy's backside.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Chester squirmed at the sight of the paddle, he knew from experience that Aleksandr wielded it masterfully, as such his backside was going the ache once the man was done with him.

The boy bent himself over the man's lap, presenting his backside before his hands reached back and carefully pulled his silks up, exposing his pale cheeks to the Lycan.

He ha to remind himself that this was a punishment for not doing his duty and waking the man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:07 pm

He knew both of them would enjoy this even if it was meant to be a punishment for the boy.

The true punishment here would be that Alek couldnt fuck the boy after he'd tanned his hide. He knew Chester wouldn't be happy about not being fucked after this.

The Lycan's hand reared back, planting his paddle against the boy's backside firmly, leaving a nice red imprint of the wood.

Alek purred softly, his fingers caressing the hot red skin.

The paddle came down again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Chester yelped loudly as the paddle came down on his backside, his body jerking in his Master's lap.

A loud purring sounded in his chest as the initial pain faded, making way for the delicious sting and heat that spread across his flesh.

"Master..."

He moaned gently as he writhed, the second hit bringing even more pleasure and he hardened against the Lycan's thigh, unable to stop his body from reacting with lust to his 'punishment.'
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:21 pm

"Such a wanton little whore," he purred as the boy hardened against his thigh.

Chester was going to hate being left in this state after Alek had done with him.

The Lycan was excited to see the boy's kicked-puppy expression and watch him curl up around the arousal that he couldn't jerk off himself. He could already hear the boy's soft whimpers.

He began a rhythm with the paddle, slapping the boy's cheeks with it firmly over and over.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Chester jerked and whined every time he was struck, followed by pleasured moans.

He could feel his cheeks becoming hot and red as the skin was abused by the wooden paddle.

His writhing grew more desperate, he was loving this attention and the feeling of his stinging flesh was utter bliss.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:01 pm

"Look at you," he chuckled softly. "So desperate and needy."

His fingers stroked the boy's hot skin tenderly, caressing and massaging his red cheeks.

"Your ass wants me, doesn't it?" the Lycan purred, fingers dipping between the boy's cheeks to stroke his entrance. "Always so eager. When I tease you like this, you just want me to fuck you hard."

He slapped a cheek firmly. "Your greedy ass won't be getting me today."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"Yes Master."

He muttered needily, he wanted Aleksandr, he wanted him to take him so badly.

Chester cried out as the man's hand smacking his flaming cheeks hard, grinding against him until he was told that he would be left unsatisfied.

A long whine escaped the boy's lips as he looked up at the Lycan with large pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Alek arched a brow at the boy.

"Are you whining about my decisions?"

He gave the boy's backside another hard slap. He boy was usually good at not whining about Alek's decisions.

"This is a punishment, after all. Would you learn anything if I gave you pleasure immediately after the punishment?"

Another slap sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: