Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Akonito Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:30 am

Once Aleksandr had calmed down again they could play, but until then he was going to have his way with Chester just to torment him, perhaps if he was frustrated enough it would push along the process of getting him to submit.

A loud cry echoed through the room as Lycus struck the boy's backside harshly, leaving a large hand print of his cheek.

The Elf moaned as he moved faster above him, fueled by the flaming pain on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 am

It took him a long while to calm himself down this time.

He could hear his boy cry out as he was fucked. He could still hear the jeers of the other Lycan.

Alek chewed on his lower lip.

When he was calm, he slumped against one of the pillars, eyes flickering open again to gaze at Lycus and Chester.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am

The two of them kept at it even if Aleksandr was actively trying to ignore them and while the Lycan was calming they had pleasure one another and sat panting gently by the time Alek opened his eyes.

Chester had turned around and had his arms wrapped around Lycus' neck, nuzzling into his neck as he kissed and nipped at the skin softly.

The Elf had his hand between the boy's cheeks, stroking his abused entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 am

Alek watched the two of them silently as they nuzzled against each other.

Perhaps if he didn't react desperately all the time, he wouldn't get punished with this denial.

He hoped that would be right.

His silver eyes flickered over the boy, settling on the fingers stroking his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:48 am

Lycus scooped the boy up in his arms as he looked over at the Lycan and noticed him staring.

His fingers continued to stroke his entrance tenderly as the boy wrapped his legs around the Elf's waist.

"You've calmed down a lot, I'm impressed."

He murmured as he stared down at the man, pressing a kiss to the crown of Chester's head.

"Do you want to pleasure Aleksandr?"

He asked the boy, who nodded before looking over at him with a pitied gaze.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 am

He was putting a lot of effort into being calm.

His eyes flickered from Chester to Lycus.

He was going to be pleasured now? Or was Lycus just bringing it up to drop the subject and tease him again.

Alek's tongue lapped over his lower lip as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 am

"You did a good job, pleasure him however you want, Chester."

He prompted, placing him down on his feet gently. Once he was on his feet the boy smoothed out his clothing, fixing himself up before turning to Aleksandr.

"I'll look after you Master."
The boy muttered softly as he leaned up and pressed a kiss to the man's lips, lapping at some of the dried blood on his chin.

Chester got onto his knees and moved closer, taking Alek into his mouth, his tongue lapping at his tip slowly as he worked to arouse him again, taking him into his mouth with a generous suck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:04 am

Alek returned the gentle kiss with a little smile.

Chester was the one that he could always rely on to want to pleasure him without teasing him.

Lycus was less nice than their Slave.

"Good boy, Chester," he purred softly.

His hips rocked gently into the boy's mouth. Calm. He was calm.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am

Chester was too kind hearted to taunt or frustrate someone, he would feel too guilty doing that, especially to Aleksandr.

He took the man in deep, long strokes, his hands roaming over the man's stomach before dipping between his thighs, running up them then stroking over his balls, kneading them firmly.

A purr rumbled in his small chest as he moved faster, he wanted to sate his Master so badly after hearing his torments cries.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 am

Alek groaned softly, hips rocking into the Hybrid's mouth.

This felt so good after watching Lycus fuck the boy and being teased so much.

Immediately his hips began rocking harder and faster.

He wanted more.

He wanted to finally come.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 am

Chester gagged softly, trying to relax his throat as his Master pounded into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat harshly.

The boy swallowed around the man's length repetitively to try and sooth the discomfort.

Once his throat was conditioned he pushed closer, keeping his nose pressed against the Lycan's pelvis as he swallowed against him as his tongue thrashed around his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 am

Alek groaned, his hips rocking hard and fast, pushing into the boy's mouth as his breathing began picking up again.

He was really getting desperate to come now.

He'd been teased and tortured for too long now. He just wanted his release.

"Teeth," he growled lustfully.

He wanted to feel the boy's teeth scrape over his flesh and send him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 am

Chester gave a submissive whimper as the man's growl, he would give Aleksandr anything and everything he wanted.

As soon as his teeth went to touch the man's flesh he was yanked back by his hair was a loud yelping whimper.

He looked back at Aleksandr, his features clearly upset, he wanted to finish the man so badly, and he could already taste that telltale saltiness, he was so incredibly close.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 am

Alek whimpered loudly when Chester was pulled away.

He slumped again, sad silver eyes turning up to Lycus.

Why was he torturing him so much? This was... It was so painful. He just wanted to come.

"Please, Ly," he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 am

"I already told you what I want from you in exchange for your orgasm, I'll happily give it to you once you submit."

He replied, smirking down at Chester who looked tortured staring at his Master upset, Lycus was being cruel, he wished the men would be kinder to one another.

"Please Master Lycus."

The boy muttered pleadingly, the smirk on the Elf's face widened, this was entertaining.

"You can finish him soon, Chester, once he gives in."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 am

Alek gave an almost pained expression, but shook his head slowly.

No. Lycus hadn't forced his hand enough yet. He hadn't pushed him or forced him to his knees.

He had no chance of getting him to call him Master yet.

He could hold out for longer.

A smirk curled his lips as he stared up at Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 am

Lycus smiled warmly down at Aleksandr, his hand stroking over the man's face.

"I can wait for as long as it takes Alek, I would happily leave you up here for days, weeks or even months if I have to, it doesn't bother me at all."

He replied to that smirk, there was no way he was giving up on this.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 am

He leaned into the Elf's hand stroking his face.

"I think you'll have some very wild Lycan in your cages if you keep me strung up here for months."

He wasn't going to be crumbling.

Lycus would need to do much, much more to get him to crumble than this.

Alek smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 am

"That doesn't phase me, I'll make my way through fucking each of them in front of you, letting them come over and over while you watch."

He replied, he could put up with rowdy Lycan, he could make them crumble beneath him and fuck them into submission, it wouldn't be hard at all, not with the full moon looming so close.

"I will break you down, Aleksandr."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 am

Alek chuckled softly at the thought.

All those Lycan being broken down just to try and get him to submit. The idea was amusing.

"Good luck, Lycustheos."

The Elf would need it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am

"Perhaps I should just get another switch."

He mused as he looked down at his Lover in amusement, Aleksandr had threatened to replace him with Chester, how would the Lycan feel about being replaced.

"I could have you watch as another man bends me over."

Lycus was getting a taste for being penetrated, if Aleksandr was strung up he wouldn't be able to fuck him for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 am

Alek pursed his lips.

Lycus wanted to get someone else in? He wanted to be fucked by someone else?

Lycus had submitted to him because they loved each other. Did he really want to bring someone else in to fuck them? Or was he just trying to get a rise out of the Lycan?

Most probably the latter.

"Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 am

"Oh?"

Lycus replied in surprise as he looked over at Aleksandr, his eyebrows raised.

He hadn't expected any other response, to be honest.

"I thought you would be upset by that, I had been meaning to bring it up with you for a while now, I feel better now that I have your blessing."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:34 am

Alek stayed silent, his eyes falling to stare at the Elf's neck instead.

He didn't want his lover to take another lover. He had liked the understanding the three of them had.

Adding a new person to that understanding would mess it up entirely. He really didn't like the idea at all.

He gave a little half-smile. "I hope your enjoy him."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 am

"I don't think I will."

He replied, moving closer to the man, pressing his body up against the Lycan as he pressed a kissed to his neck.

"I was expecting to evoke some jealously, shame, though it is interesting to know you don't mind, I could never take someone else in my bed but you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Akonito Estate   [C][M] Akonito Estate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Akonito Estate
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next