Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Propositions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Derrick Warren

[C][M] Propositions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 am

It was a shame that they were locked up, seeing the boy in his underwear made him wonder how he would look all dressed up nicely in cuffs and leather strapping.

He tried not to let his mind wonder away too much, last thing he needed was to be pining over the outside world.

"Come on then, lets get you cleaned up then."

Derrick couldn't really talk, he had the boy's release over his hand and stomach and blood over his lip and neck.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 am

"You look like a bigger mess than I do," Derya pointed out as he headed out into the yard.

He padded through the yard to get to the showers, feeling a little self-conscious. He wasn't clothed as much as he would have liked to be.

He dumped his jeans and yanked off his boxers when they got to the showers.

The water cascaded down over his body and he gave a soft moan. That was good.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 am

"You're the one who made me messy."

He replied with a shrug, it wasn't like he cared all that much, it just served to show that he knew how to make his little bitch happy and everyone in the yard could see that they had been intimate.

Derrick made his way into the shower, moving in behind Derya, his hand stroking over the boy's lower back, his body hiding what he was doing as his fingers dipped between the boy's cheeks, stroking his entrance softly.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 am

"Yeah, I know," he replied with a proud grin.

Derrick was the one that showed more signs of them two of them fucking than he did.

The boy's eyes slid shut as Derrick stepped up behind him.

"Is my ass just that good that you can't help yourself?" he asked, when the man's fingers stroked his entrance.

Derrick already wanted to play again?
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:43 am

"You said you wanted me to clean your ass out if I came in you."

The man replied with a small smirk before dropping to his knees behind the Lycan, licking his lips before leaning over and swiping his tongue over the boy's entrance.

He gave an appreciative purr at the mixture of his own release and the boy's skin swept over his tongue.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

His eyes flickered over his shoulder when Derrick dropped to his knees.

He didn't want anyone to walk in on them doing this.

He'd made a great effort to make sure no one had seen him in a sexual way besides Derrick.

If no one saw him having sex, they couldn't see how his body reacted and want to see it again under their body.

"Enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 am

Derya got a growled purr as an answer as the man's tongue delved into his entrance, lapping softly as the swollen skin, smirking to himself as his own release began to slowly drip out of him and onto the floor.

His tongue continued to lap and stroke his ring until he was cleaned.

With a final swipe Derrick stood up with a chuckle, licking his lips as he looked down at the boy.

"Too bad no one was watching, I could only imagine the jealousy."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 am

He smirked up at the man. "I don't suppose many people have had you on their knees."

Derrick would have looked like the submissive partner. Derrick was the one with the marks on his body. Derrick had been following behind him when they walked to the showers. Derrick had been down on his knees.

If anyone saw that, they would have thought Derrick was submissive.

He would have loved to hear the whispers and rumours that would start up.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 am

"No not many."

He replied with a chuckle as he moved to clean himself up, he didn't mind doing the dirty work, after all, at the end of the day, he had gotten what he had wanted.

Once the blood and semen was off of his skin Derrick looked back to normal, the bites Derya had created quickly fading away to nothing on his tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 am

"I feel special."

Derya pushed himself up onto the tips of his toes to kiss the man deeply.

His hands stroked down Derrick's chest slowly, nails scraping over his navel as he kissed and lapped at his throat.

His hands stroked over the man's hips and gripped his backside, kneading his cheeks firmly.

With a smirk, Derya jumped back and laughed as he pulled on his jeans and darted out of the shower blocks. He ran across the yard, laughing as he dove behind Tony and Mark.

"Shh, I'm not here," he chuckled, peeking over Tony's shoulder to see if Derrick had spotted him.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:18 am

Derrick kissed him back, pressing into the kiss, groaning as the boy gripped and groped his backside.

He watched in surprise as the boy darted back and ran off laughing, that had been one of the first times he had heard the boy laugh, he actually seemed to be happy for a moment.

With a shake of his head he padded after the boy, looking around the yard for him as he disappeared into the crowd, that was the one benefit of him being so short.

Tony laughed as Derya hid behind him.
"Of course you're not."
He replied, resuming his casual position as the boy peeked out from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:22 am

"Shh," he hissed softly, ducking behind the two of them again.

He bit his lip, still grinning as he pressed against Tony's back, trying to make himself as small as he could to hide himself from Derrick.

Having teased Derrick like he did, he doubted the man would be merciful when he found him.

But the look of shock he'd given him when he ran off was definitely worth anything Derrick would do.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 am

Derrick promptly padded over toward his two cell mates, his gaze flicking over the yard.

"Hey, have you two seen.....Derya."

He muttered, a grin appearing across his lips as he noticed the small boy's hair poking up from behind Tony's shoulder.

Quickly he pounced over them and bowled him over, laying on top of the lycan and growling playfully.

"Got you."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

Derya curled up into a tighter ball when he heard Derrick's voice.

He grunted when he was bowled over, writhing in the man's grasp.

A wide grin stretched over his white teeth and his silver eyes twinkled. Derya was a trickster. He liked toying with people and seeing their reactions. Getting to do it again now that he had people he could mess with was a great feeling.

"Yeah, I guess you do."

Derya wasn't getting away from this any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am

Derrick leaned over and claimed the boy's mouth, kissing him deeply with a low purr.

"What a nasty little trick."

He muttered with a smile as he leaned back, pushing himself to sit up before pulling the boy into his lap yet again, he was quite fond of having the boy sitting there.

"Perhaps I should buy you a leash."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 am

"I thought it was quite amusing myself."

He grinned darkly. "I can't wait to see that expression on your face again." He definitely wanted to see it again.

Derya relaxed in Derrick's lap without argument.

"You two didn't hide me very well," he accused, pouting at Mark and Tony.

His gaze turned up to Derrick. "A leash, huh? You couldn't hold me still long enough to get a leash around my neck."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 am

"What did I ever do to find myself with a trouble maker like you."
He mused, leaning down to bite the boy's neck firmly with a smirk.

"Sorry, not enough fat on us to be hiding anyone."
Tony pointed out, trying to grab a handful of his perfectly flat stomach, Derya needed to find a fat person to hide behind.

"I seem to be able to manage it right now."
The Lycan replied, banding his arms around the boy's middle.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:46 am

"You let me fuck that older Lycna with you."

That was definitely one thing that had drawn him to Derrick.

Derya rolled his eyes, foot lashing out to kick Tony. "You two need to get fat for the next time I do this to him."

Next time he'd be hiding a lot better. He was sure Derrick wouldn't be this forgiving next time.

"You're not trying to leash me at the moment." If there was something he didn't want going on, he wouldn't be so calm. He'd be kicking up a shit storm.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 am

"You were so quiet and submissive back then, totally content with licking my body and breaking other men's bones."

He sighed, reminiscing about that night fondly.

"I had no idea it was going to end up like this, honestly I thought you would be dead by now, or someone else's bitch.

He shrugged softly, whether or not this relationship was a good thing was yet to be seen.

"God, I would love to get fat if I could."
Tony replied, nuzzling against the ever silent Mark.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 am

"I was newly turned." He was more influenced by his new animal instincts. More submissive.

"I'm always willing to break bones." That hadn't changed.

Derya made himself comfortable lying back against Derrick's chest. "So did I." If he was any less careful, he would have already been killed or made some group's bitch.

"Get fat. I need to hide behind you next time I give Derrick blue balls."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 am

"I'll keep that in mind next time someone pisses me off, I can drag them to our room and we can have fun seeing how many bones we can snap."

He mused on that thought for a while, that would be fun.

"Oh well, you're mine now, officially, so no one will be laying a hand on you."

Derrick wouldn't allow anyone to touch his property, even if he property was an annoying brat.

"Next time you give me blue balls, I will be giving you a blue ass."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 am

Derya purred at the thought.

"We'll see how loud we can make them scream." He definitely want to be there if Derrick was breaking someone's bones.

Mine.

He found himself more comforted by the thought than he thought he'd be. He was safe being Derrick's. He believed that completely.

Der's backside rubbed against Derrick's crotch.

"But you love my ass."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am

"So sadistic."

He purred, it was definitely a quality he liked in the boy, it could prove to be a lot of fun.

Derrick leaned over, lapping his tongue over the boy's ear before biting the lobe softly and tugging on it.

"I do."
He muttered, thrusting his hips up against him.
"Hopefully you don't ache too badly tomorrow, I'd hate to miss out on taking you again."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 am

The boy rocked his hips down against the man's again.

Teasing the man was fun. It was quickly becoming one of his favourite things to do.

Was Derrick expecting sex every day?

His gaze turned up to Derrick. "Why don't you just tie me to your bed with my ass on show for you to fuck any time you feel the need?" he snorted.

He was only half-joking. The idea of being tied up and used like that was arousing. Maybe spending a day tied like that for the man wouldn't be too bad of an experience.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 am

If Derya insisted on teasing the man by grinding against him and teasing him constantly then he would be demanding sex multiple times a day.

"That's a good idea, your ass can be a little offering to me to have when ever I want."

He replied with a grin as he nipped the boy's shoulder.
"I'll keep you there for a few days until your ass is nice and trained."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Propositions   [C][M] Propositions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Propositions
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: