Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Secrets And Good Moods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[C] Secrets And Good Moods Empty
PostSubject: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 am

It had been months since he and Derrick had made their deal. He'd settled into being his bitch rather well and was shocked to find himself enjoying every minute of it.

He'd made friends. He was safe. He got fucking good sex. He really was enjoying himself.

Since the talk his three other roommates had had on his second day of being Derrick's bitch, the three of them had been working hard to gain the credits they wanted. Magazine subscriptions. Condoms. Even a TV. There was something they all wanted and the three of them had been working hard to collect the credits they needed to buy what they wanted.

That left Derya sat around most days until the three came back.

He felt bad for not pulling his weight. They were working and he'd be mooching off their hard work if they bought anything and shared it with them. One thing that got shared with him often was condoms. He'd been the one that had asked for them and yes, they made things easier, but he hadn't done any hard work to earn them.

So, one day while Derrick was down in the mines, he'd gone to Ana with the hopes of finding something he could do.

They'd talked and he'd pleaded and she'd told him she'd see what she could do.

Days later she got back to him with a job offer that he knew he could do. He was besides himself with joy when she told him. She'd managed to get him a job caring for the livestock on the Estate. It was a familiar job and one that he knew he could do well. He'd be earning himself some credits to put towards their cause.

He could finally pull his weight in the cell.

He waited until Derrick had left for the mines before heading out for his own job.

The morning was long, full of sheering sheep and milking cows. He enjoyed it, though. Being around animals other than large angry Wolves was a nice change. He was filthy by the end of it. More than once the cows and sheep had knocked him to the ground and gotten him covered in dirt. Once he'd been unfortunate enough to be knocked into a cow pat.

He returned to the yard, tired and dirty and very pleased, just before lunch.

Derya took a nice long hot shower to remove the caked on dust and shit then walked back out into the yard.

His eyes flickered over the occupants of the yard, looking for Derrick.

It was lunch time now. Derrick should have gotten back while he was showering.

Ah, there he was.

Derya darted forwards, launching himself onto the larger Lycan's back, arms wrapping around the man's shoulders as his legs slid around his waist.

"Hi."

He was in a really good mood today.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:59 am

The mines were hard work and if it weren't for his stamina as a Lycan he would be too tired to move after a shift.

Thankfully most days he was able to enjoy their afternoons without too much worry or fatigue.

Derrick was standing around with his own part of the pack, chatting and eating eagerly, enjoying the midday sun,

The wolf grunted softly before growling as something rammed into his back, the noise quickly cutting off when he noticed Derya's arms and legs around him, smiling softly as the boy spoke.

"Hi."

He replied with a simple chuckle as he turned his head to view the boy.

"You smell nice and clean, but you nearly missed lunch."

Derrick could smell clean water and soap on the boy's skin, it was a rather nice combination after inhaling soot and dirt for the last few hours.

"Here."

He added, tearing apart a chunk of meat in his grasp and lifting a small amount to the boy's mouth, he would quite contently hand feed him.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:03 am

"Got here just in time then, didn't I?"

When he was in a good mood like this, he could happily spend time with Derrick as a friend. The two of them, though very different in some ways, did have some similarities. They could very well be friends when they were both in good moods.

Der didn't move from Eric's back. He was happy to cling to his back like this.

He chewed on the offered chunk of meat contentedly.

Being out with the livestock had worked up quite an appetite. He could probably eat twice the amount he was usually given. It was a surprise his stomach hadn't alerted Derrick to how hungry he actually was.

"How were the mines?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 am

Derrick smiled softly as the boy took the meat from his grasp and ate.

Good moods like these were a rarity, even more rare was that they were both in a good mood at the same time.

He pulled a larger piece of meat from the chunk he had protected for the boy and offered it to him, amused by his compliance and current position on his back.

"Not too bad, a breeze managed to make its way down so we weren't boiling in there."

That was the main reason for his good mood, his working conditions had been bearable.

"What did you get upto today?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:12 am

When the two of them were both in a good mood, they really got on well.

They were both happy and could actually chat and banter without one wanted to tear the throat out of the other.

He nuzzled into Derrick's neck as he chewed the second piece of meat.

"I don't know how you can work down in the mines every day without a breeze. I'd boil alive down there." Derya wouldn't be suited to working down in the mines.

"Nothing much. I spent the morning in our room reading." He had done that. In the early morning before Derrick woke up.

He wanted to keep his job a secret from Derrick for now.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 am

Derrick gave a soft shrug and he fed Derya another large piece, followed by a piece of bread that he had managed to find in the trough before anyone else managed to grab it, he had eaten half the slice and saved the rest for Derya, baked goods were a treat, obviously someone had ordered too much and they had to throw some away before it spoiled.

"It doesn't bother me too much, pays good money and at least the others down there are too tired to start fights."

No one fought down there, they were too exhausted to do so.

"Such a lady of luxury."

He joked, leaning up and nuzzling against the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:21 am

Derya purred when he chewed on the bread.

Bread.

Never had he thought he'd miss eating something as simple as bread. "Struck lucky today," he muttered after he swallowed. The bread was good. Not too fresh but still very good.

The boy stuck his tongue out, his thighs clenching together to constrict around Derrick's hips in an attempt to make the man evne just a little uncomfortable.

"I'm not a lady."

Lady was even worse than princess.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:25 am

"I got up from the mine early and managed to snag first pick."

It was a lucky find, to find the edible scraps you really had to look and have chance on your side.

Derrick grunted softly as his middle was constricted, chuckling as he nipped the boy's neck.

"Sorry to offend, Miss."

He replied, offering him the last of the bread and meat.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:32 am

"Nice." Eric was strong, yes, but he wasn't top dog. He didn't usually get first pickings.

He had been really lucky today.

Derya gave the man's ear a sharp nip. "You're a dick, you know that?" His tone didn't have the usual bite. His voice was more teasing than vicious.

He took the last of the bread and meat when it was offered, purring and nuzzling closer to Derrick as he swallowed it.

He continued to nuzzle against the man affectionately, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:35 am

"You tell me that nearly every day."

He replied with a chuckle, he knew he was a dick, but he didn't really care.

In their reality, being kind and friendly normally led to you being killed.

You had to be much stronger than that, much more unyielding.

Derrick couldn't help but smile as Derya's affection, it was so rarely given, he nuzzled back against him, pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 am

Derya smiled a little against the man's neck.

It was so nice being able to just sit and cuddle without any annoying comments being thrown his way.

After a while, his tongue lapped out over the man's neck.

Another long while passed as he lapped at Eric's neck.

"Hey, Derrick..." He looked up at the man with wide, curious silver eyes. "What was your life like before... before this?"

It was something that he'd been curious about for a while. What sort of person was Derrick before he became a Slave?
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:47 am

Derrick slowly sat down, his legs growing tired as he held the boy's weight up, he had been working all day after all.

Gingerly he gripped Derya's hips and spun him around so he was nestling in his lap instead of on his back.

"My life?"

He asked curiously, he hadn't been expecting that question.

"Surprisingly similar to this, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:49 am

"Just curious."

He only knew the man's name. He didn't know anything else about him.

He wanted to know more about him. He was genuinely curious about Derrick and his life.

"Similar how?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:55 am

He shrugged slightly, it wasn't as though he was ashamed of his past at all, it just didn't seem like something the boy would take interest in at all.

"I was in and out of prison a lot, for various things, assault, drug trafficking, distributing illegal firearms..."

He didn't bother carry on, the pattern of his charges were rather obvious, it was all gang related stuff.

"I don't have any relatives, now wife, or kids that I know of, so when it all caught up with me and I was offered to come here or a life sentence I, I chose here."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:00 am

Derya listened silently, looking up at the man as he spoke.

Prison.

Derrick was the first man the boy had met that had ever been to prison. The most illegal thing Derya himself had done was download music or trespass on privately owned woods.

But he was sat in the lap of someone that had dealt with drugs and weapons.

He was slightly worried over his feeling of awe rather than the fear that he knew he should be feeling.

"That must have been a difficult choice." To stay in jail or to become, for lack of a better word, a monster.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 am

"A rather uninformed choice."

Of course he wasn't told about Lycus being and Elf or the fact that all his Slaves were Lycan who could be human one moment and hulking beasts the next.

"I was told this was a holding facility, high security but inmates were made to work.

It didn't sound so bad, it sounded better than life behind bars in the over crowded prisons, I knew too many people on the inside, there would be trouble, I'd either end up shived in the back while I slept or put on death row for causing another riot."

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:10 am

So Derrick had come here without being told anything about Lycanthropy, too?

Something they shared.

Though, Derrick had chosen to be here himself, however uninformed that decision was.

He leaned forwards to press a kiss to the man's jaw.

A beat passed.

"What's your last name? Do you have a middle name? How old are you? When's your birthday?" He was curious about the little things. Things that he felt like he should know but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:15 am

Derrick chuckled as the boy blurted out question after question, he had never been so curious about him before, they didn't talk about their lives before coming here at all.

"Warren. Yes, it's Austin. I'm 29. October 30th."

He replied in order of the questions, laughing as he looked over at the boy, this really was an odd turn of events.

"Now I think it's your turn to tell me everything you just asked."

Derricked reached over, his hand stroking through Derya's hair.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:22 am

He'd always held back his curiosity.

As curious as he had been, he had done his best to squash his curiosity and dislike the man. Easy enough to do when Derrick annoyed him like he did most the time.

But he was in a good mood and Derrick was in a good mood, thus tolerable. He let his curiosity get the best of him.

"My last name's Ayik. I don't have a middle name but my English name is Pete." His father had given him that name. He wasn't too fond of it, so he used Derya for everything.

"I turned twenty about a week after we were turned. August the fifth is my birthday."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Derrick snorted a laugh as he looked down at the boy.

"Pete? I prefer Derya."
He admitted, Pete sounded far too generic for him, he wasn't very fond of it.

"How did you end up here anyway?"
He asked curiously, he didn't seem like the type to get himself mixed up in any trouble.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

"Yeah, me too."

Pete was... He really didn't like the name. His father had just picked one that he had heard over and over while the tourists had been walking around the town.

The boy's cheeks puffed out.

"I was looking for ruins." He had heard that not many people ventured out around here and very little was known about the area. He, of course, wanted to know if there were any temples around that he could marvel at.

"And then...I don't know. One minute I was trying to climb a huge rock and the next I was out and woke up in a cage."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:27 pm

"That's it?"

He asked in disbelief, Derya hadn't done a single thing wrong, he had done nothing to deserve this life that he had been thrust into.

He had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time and fate had dealt him a cruel blow.

"Shit, you shouldn't even be in here."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

The boy nodded, pressing his lips together.

That was it.

He'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time and had become a Lycan because of it.

The boy leaned forwards to rest against Derrick's chest, curling up a little and nuzzling into the man.

He didn't want to dwell on it. He was here. He couldn't change that. He just wanted to get on with life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Secrets And Good Moods   [C] Secrets And Good Moods Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Secrets And Good Moods
Page 1 of 1