Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A New "Friend"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 am

He shook his head.

"No. But we can find it."

It wouldn't take too long to find it, he was sure. This place wasn't very big. He could probably run around it in minutes if he felt the need to.

He continued his slow stroll, stroking her neck gently in a comforting motion.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:28 am

"I'm sorry. You probably think I'm very strange, don't you?" She asked softly after they wondered around for a bit.

The streets, houses, and tree's were becoming familiar once more. She started to know where she was again.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 am

"I've met much stranger people," he assured her with a soft chuckle.

He couldn't even begin to list of the strange people he had met during his travels. Far more than she could imagine. And most far stranger.

"It's cute." He tugged playfully on a lock of her light brown hair, grinning down at her.

His nails scraped gently over her scalp again.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 am

A reassured smile came to the girl's face. She was curious what sort of people Cy had seen in his life, and what he considered truly strange.

A content little purr like noise came from her when he played with her hair again.

"I see my house." She said, pointing to a shabby looking white building.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:44 am

His eyes flickered up to the house she pointed out.

Not very great but better than Rayner's apartment, at the very least. Bigger. It held more than one person, though, so that was probably the reason why.

His fingers didnt stop stroking through her hair as he led her towards her house.

He wasn't going to leave until he was sure she was safe in her house with the door locked.

He'd probably come back for her tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 am

The girl walked with Cy up to her doorstep and stopped to turn around and look up at him. Sonia gave him a cute smile as she clasped her hands in front of her skirt.

"Thanks for walking me home Cy." She said kindly, her cheeks blushing a little.

"And not, you know, freaking out when I got all weird." She giggled a little at her ridiculousness.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:56 am

"I'm glad you got home safe."

He gave the woman a crooked smile.

"Trust me, sweetheart, it'll take a lot more than that to freak me out."

In a very bold act, the man leaned down to press a slow kiss to her lips, brushing his fingers through her hair gently.

"Now straight in. Lock the door after you."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:00 am

Sonia's eyes widened when Cy leaned down and kissed her like that.  Little shocks ran through her veins, but she didn't pull away.  

Oh no.

She kissed him back.  

She even gave his lower lip a soft little nip, a playful one that didn't break the skin but still left a scraping sensation.

Her insides melted during the kiss, and then suddenly he pulled away and it was over.  

"R-right... okay." She stuttered, walking backwards until she bumped into her door.  

She gave him a little wave, a blushy smile, and then disappeared into her house.

There was a click as the door locked.  

She wondered if she would ever see him again, or if he'd vanish from her life just as soon as he came into it.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:08 am

He chuckled softly as she blushed and stumbled back to bump into the door.

"I'll see you around," he called out as she closed the door behind her.

And locked it.

"Good girl," he murmured to himself as he began walking away. Off to find some dinner. There had to be someone around who wasn't drunk off their tits.

Cy, dressed up with a leather jacket and his hair tied back out his face, leaving just a few strands to tick his forehead, bound up the stairs of a familiar house.

The sun had gone down about an hour ago and Cy was hungry. He hadn't found anyone that night in his hunting so he had gone hungry.

So he thought he'd check in on the girl he'd clocked the night before.

He knocked on the door then stepped back, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he waited for someone to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 am

"Sonia! Otkroy dver'!"  a man's voice bellowed out.  He sounded gruff and not very pleasant at all.  

Footsteps could be heard quickly rushing over to the door and the young Russian girl peeked it open.

Her eyes widened when she saw Cyneric standing there.  She wasn't sure if she'd see him again!  A large smile came to her face and she opened the door a little more.  

"Hello again stranger."
She said cutely, trying to contain her girlish excitment.  

"Kto eto?!" The man's voice yelled out again.  He didn't seem to have the type of voice that could speak softly.  Instead his voice sounded a bit raspy, as if he was always yelling despite the house not being very large.  

"Drug, otets." Sonia called back, looking a little nervous.  

"Chto ya tebe govoril o privlechenii druzey k domu , vy nemoy der'mo!" The man bellowed, causing his daughter to wince.

She hated living with her father.  The man was loud and abusive, and she didn't blame her mother for leaving the man.  She only blamed her mother for not taking her with.  That's what she never understood.  

She looked at Cy with an expression that seemed to ask for help, though she was too scared to.  

"I'm so sorry." She whispered to him, embarrassed by her father's words.  

"Sonia!  Answer the door!"
"Who is it?"
"A friend father"
"What have I told you about bringing your friends over to the house, stupid shit!"
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:23 am

Cy's eyes flickered up when he heard the yelling.

How lovely that man seemed. Swearing. Yelling. Did he not know how to be pleasant to people?

"It's fine," he replied with a little smile and furrow of his brows, his blue eyes showing his 'worry' for her.

"You wanna hang out?"

He could play nice for a while before he could get her somewhere he could feed from her.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am

Even if the look on his face wasn't genuine, Sonia bought it. She thought he was really worried about her.

He was such a pretty man, with long hair and pink stripes in it. Yet he wore tough and edgy things like a leather jacket. He was very attractive to the young Russian.

A look of conflict came to Sonia's eyes. Did she defy her angry father and leave with her friend? Or did she do what she wanted to do, which was run off with an attractive young man that kissed her and then actually showed up the next day.

With a quick nod of her head Sonia stepped out and closed the door lightly behind her.

"Let's get out of here." She said, taking Cy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:33 am

He squeezed her hand gently when she took it.

"Are you all right today?" he asked, thumb rubbing the back of her hand gently.

He smiled at her gently as they strolled down the streets, hand in hand. He was sure they'd look like a couple from the outside world.

How wrong they were, he thought dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:35 am

"If you're talking about the alcohol, yes I'm very fine. I really wasn't that drunk, I assure you. If you're talking about my father, then yes, I'm also fine with that. Trust me, I'm used to it." She said, sounding bitter.

She leaned into him some and gave his hand an affectionate squeeze.

"But thank you for asking." She added, her tone sweet again.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 am

"You shouldn't have to be used to it."

Again he gave her a 'worried' look.

"I'll give you my number tonight. If you ever need any help, give me a call, okay? I want you to have someone you can be safe with."

He gently pulled his hand from hers and rested his arm around her shoulders, stroking her neck like he had done the night before.

"But for now, let's take our minds off of it. Let's go have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:46 am

Sonia looked down and shrugged slightly. Though his words did mean a lot to her.

"What makes you be so nice to me Cy? You've only just met me." The girl inquired, genuinely curious.

She noticed they were walking away from any street's with houses on them. Instead it looked like they were in the direction of an old barn that had been abandoned some time ago.

Streetlamps no longer graced the pair with their glow as they walked away into the shadows. An excited sort of anticipation swelled up in Sonia's stomach.

"What kind of fun did you have in mind?" She asked, a little nervous and very eager to know all at once.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 am

"When a drunk girl stumbles into me at stupid o'clock in the morning then gets talking to me, I find myself liking them sometimes."

He grinned at her cheekily. "You're one of the lucky ones."

The Vampire's eyes flickered over the area that he was leading her towards.

He slowed to a stop and move the girl in front of him, his hands resting on her shoulders. He leaned forwards to press his lips to her ear. "Why don't we play a fun game?"

He grinned against her ear.

"Tag," he chuckled darting away at a human pace.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:56 am

Sonia giggled at his silly sense of humor and rolled her eyes.

"Now I can be added to the harem." She joked right back, giggling as she spoke.

Shivers ran down the girl's spine when he whispered in her ear like that.

And suddenly he was running away!

"Hey!" She laughed, running after him. She was decently fast considering the shoes she was wearing were not meant for chasing.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:00 am

Cy wanted to snort.

Added to the harem, indeed. Perhaps that wasn't too bad of an idea. With Ray running off somewhere, he needed someone to play around with. He didn't fancy becoming best friends with his left hand.

He laughed, turning a grin over his shoulder as he ran away from her.

These childish things were what people did these days, weren't they? The things they did for 'fun'.

There were a lot more fun things he could think of doing but he could tolerate this for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 am

The girl caught up with Cy and tagged him. But instead of running away, she sort of glomped him instead by jumping up and latching onto his back.

"Gotcha!" She cheered, an evil little prideful life escaping her.

She'd lost one of her shoes right as she caught up to him, so she didn't want to let go and risk stepping on something that could prick her foot.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 am

The man laughed, grasping her thighs to support her.

"Well hi there."

He grinned as he looked up at her over his shoulder. "Fancy seeing a pretty lady like you here."

The Vampire dropped down where he was stood and gently pulled the woman around so she was settled in his lap, her legs curled around his slim hips.

He leaned forwards to steal his second kiss from her.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:13 am

The girl squeaked out when Cy dropped himself down. She was short enough and lightweight enough that he could easily loop her around or do whatever he wanted to her, really.

A warm blush came over her cheeks when he kissed her again. A content little "mmm" noise sounded from Sonia from under the kiss.

She was straddled right over his hips and kissing him. And damn if she didn't know him that well. She was enjoying this.

Her hands rested on his chest as she kissed him back, letting her tongue lave over his lips. She was an experienced kisser, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:19 am

He purred softly into the kiss as she returned his affections.

She was a good kisser. And she seemed to trust him enough to kiss him. They had met just the night before and they were already sat out in a field playing tonsil tennis.

People these days trusted each other a lot more than they did when he was young. It amused him.

His hands stroked over her sides gently, sliding under her shirt to rub her bare hips in circles with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

Sonia's heart rate accelerated in her chest once she felt his thumbs caressing her hips. It was such a simple action at yet it made her stomach churn.

An aroused feeling over took her body. It had been a while since she'd been with a man, and she'd never been with a man who was like Cy.

There was something dangerous about him, she could sense that. And she liked it. Too many of the boys in this small Russian town were safe and simple.

Safe and simple was perfect for a lot of girls. But not Sonia. She wanted to feel a rush of danger and excitement. She wanted to be touched by a man she hardly knew and just go crazy.

Not breaking from the kiss, she ran her hands down his chest and then slipped them under his shirt. Her nails scratched along his torso, not as gently as she had the night before, but not violently either. Just enough to make the skin slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:30 am

His body shuddered a little as her nails scratched red lines in his skin.

His grip oh her hips tightened slightly, pulling her closer, the rubbing of his thumbs slowing to a stop.

Cy's movements got slightly more rough. His teeth scraped over her tongue and her drew her lip into his mouth to nip and suck at it as his hips rocked up against hers.

He pulled away from her lips, turning his attention to her throat as his hands slid down her thighs to slide under her skirt.

His calloused hands caressed up her bare thighs slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A New "Friend"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Back Stories-
Jump to: