Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Jail Bird

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

"If I don't want something to be found, it won't be found."

She was positive about this. No one would find this place unless her girls were careless. She made a point to beat carelessness out of them. There was no room for careless children here.

"Have your fun with these girls, Hot Shot. They're just the starter."

As the girl perched in his lap continued to stroke at his stomach, other girls pressed to his sides, kissing and nipping at his collarbones and neck.

More girls knelt at his feet, unlacing his boots and pulling them off, leaning down to kiss and lick at his feet.

They all wanted a part of Boss' personal guest.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 pm

He knew there would be a price to pay sooner or later, Tony would get something from him for dragging her out to help him he just wasn't sure what.

Perhaps the girls were just a starter and he was the main course, he could see the succubus wanting to use him in that way, not that he minded that much.

The man purred softly and arched his neck, allowing the woman to kiss and nip at him.

This attention was nice, though it was a shame that only women were present, Doc was a man of many tastes.

"Such a gracious host, Tony."

He muttered with a chuckle, this was definitely one of his preferred ways to spend an evening.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"I do try, Hot Shot."

The woman leaned forwards as she was coaxed to, letting the girls strip her of her jumper, leaving her in a lacy black bra.

"My girls will have as much fun as you're willing to have. Just don't let them tire you out too much."

She had other plans for him. It wouldn't do to have him out of commission before she could even play with him.

The girl perched on Deacon's lap let her fingers slide down his stomach and stop at his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping themas her hips pressed down against him.

The girls at his feet began tugging at the denim, yanking it down his legs.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

"Good thing I don't tire easily."

He replied as his hands moved to the hips of the woman on his lap, his thumbs stroking over the curve of her pelvis.

He lifted his own hips leaving him in his underwear, t-shirt and the chain around his neck.

"Cute little things, aren't they."

Deacon purred as he looked up at the girl in his lap, none of these women were hard on the eyes, he couldn't help but wonder where Gia had got such a collection.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 pm

"You'll be tired after tonight."

Her tone was definite. That was a promise.

She'd make sure he was nice and tired tonight.

The girl moved in his lap, hips rocking against Deacon's as she rested her hands lightly on his clothed shoulders.

"My girls are nothing but the cutest."

Giacinto liked collecting good looking girls. Where best to put them than in a brothel for her to enjoy whenever she wanted?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:58 pm

He could only imagine what that meant, Tony was going to use him, and well by the sounds of it.

Given what she was that could only mean two things, blood and sex.

Not an off putting combination considering how good looking the woman was.

Deacon gave a soft moan as he ground back up against the woman rubbing against him.

Seems she was quite eager.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Blood and sex was just scratching the surface of defining what she was going to do to the man tonight.

The girl purred softly as he ground up against her. She was almost certain that she'd get to pleasure him first. She'd have the satisfaction of knowing that she managed to take this guy before anyone else in the club.

She coaxed his hands away from the girls that had been suckling gently at his fingers to press them against her chest.

She wanted his focus on her.

Another girl perched at the man's side pouted for a moment as his hand was pulled away from her.

She leaned over him, nudging another girl aside so she could nip sharply at his neck. Her hand slid down his chest to rub firmly at the bulge in his underwear, creating a barrier between Deacon and the girl on his lap with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:14 pm

A smirk curled at his lips as the girls nudged and pushed to get closer to him, subtly fighting for who got to touch him.

He gave a low groan as his crotch was rubbed and his neck bitten into, this girl was slightly rougher than the first, he liked that.

"Are you not interested in men, Tony?"

He asked, his curiosity taking hold, she had a brothel full of women with not a man in sight, it was slightly odd considering the boss was a woman, perhaps no so much if it were run by a straight man or lesbian.

His gaze landed on a raven haired woman on the floor, she wasn't as forceful as the other trying to get toward him, immediately she had his attention and he offered his hand to her, pulling her in toward him, sliding the woman in his lap off.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:22 pm

"I have my interests in men when I can gain something from them," the Vampire replied. If she could get something she wanted form sleeping with them, then she would.

"Otherwise I prefer a more feminine touch."

Giacinto preferred women. She didn't try to keep it a secret. She had no reason to keep it a secret.

She liked men, yes, and if a good looking man was offering sex, she wouldn't say no. But if a good looking woman was offering the same invitation at the same time, she was more likely to go for the woman.

The girl looked up in shock when a hand was offered to her. She was new and rather low down on the packing order. She knew she wouldn't get much in the way of anyone's attention, so settled on what she could get while the other girls battled it out.

But she slid into his lap eagerly when he pulled her up, blue eyes bright.

The woman that had been in his lap seethed with jealousy as she took the girl's place on the ground. The woman at his side smirked as she continued nipping at his skin and rubbing him firmly. That was one girl out for the count. She had a better chance now.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:28 pm

He leaned over as he was rubbed by the woman beside him and claimed the dark haired girl's lips, kissing her deeply.

Deacon was going to enjoy tonight as best he could, with all these beautiful women fawning over him how could he possibly hold himself back.

One hand stroked over the back of her neck, running through the dark locked while his other moved to the girl at his side, his hand running down her lower back before gracing over her backside.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:33 pm

The girl pulled back as soon as his lips connected with hers. "We don't kiss the guests," she murmured softly.

A general rule they all lived by was that the only person that got to kiss them was Giacinto. Otherwise their lips were off limit. But they could do other things that would more than make up for the lack of kisses.

She leaned into the hand stroking at her neck, looking up at him almost apologetically as she pressed her hips down against the other girls hand, pressing the hand more firmly against him.

The woman at his neck purred softly as his hand slid down her back, arching her back in a cat-like manner to press her backside against his hand.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Deacon scoffed softly as his affection was reject, shrugging it off as he looked up at her.

"That's a shame, it's so rare that I gain the attention of such a lovely lass."

He replied, giving the girl a charming smile, he would make up for not being able to kiss the women.

Deacon gripped the other woman's backside firmly before caressing the cheeks slowly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Her hand stroked over his shoulders then down his chest.

She tugged his shirt up over his head and tossed it aside, leaning forwards to capture a part of his neck between her teeth, biting down and sucking a little.

He'd reacted well to the other girl biting him. She assumed that he liked it at least a little rough. She could play rough with him if that was what he enjoyed.

The brunette at his side, pressed back against him, purring against his neck as he caressed her cheeks. Her fingers slid under his underwear, stroking his arousal with a teasing gentleness.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 pm

His body tensed slightly as she bit into his flesh, a low groan passing his lips as she sucked on the tender skin.

The man's gaze turned over to the brunette, a cheeky grin on his lip.

"You're mean."

He muttered with a chuckle as she stroked him far too gently, she was being a tease, he did like that, it worked him up further.

In return his hand stroked between her thighs, gently tracing her womanhood with the tip of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:49 pm

The brunette's brown eyes smirked up at the Warlock as he accused her of being mean.

This was her job.

She was supposed to tease anyone that sat down on these couches and she was damned well going to do that. It was the most fun part of her job. She loved teasing people.

The woman moaned softly as his fingers traced over her through the thin scrap of lace passing off as a pair of panties.

The gentle stroking sped up a little.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:53 pm

If she wanted to tease him, he would do the same thing to her.

With a smirk on his lips he stroked her softly and slowly, his fingers pushing the lace to the side as he caressed her.

When her stroking sped up his did as well, matching her taunting pace with his own hand.

He wondered which of them would end up giving in first with this sort of stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:56 pm

The woman shivered softly as he teased her.

She was used to being teased like this. Given the chance to do anything with her, a lot of people liked working her up then denying her of what she needed.

This had happened so many times before that she expected it from everyone now.

Her slow stroking continued.

The raven-haired girl bit sharply at Deacon's neck, tearing into the skin a little, trying to draw his attention back to her. Now she was in the game, she was being to try to go up against the other girls.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 pm

The Warlock hissed softly as his neck was torn into, a shudder chasing down his body, his eyes flicking back to her, the blue of his gaze darkening in lust.

"Careful lass, I promised Tony not to be too rough with you all."

He warmed, if she got him all fired up he wouldn't be able to keep his promise to the woman.

The man's free hand moved to the dark haired woman, running his fingers down her stomach before stroking between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:11 pm

"Giacinto won't mind if you're a little rough with us," she murmured softly.

Giacinto was a rough person herself. As long as the girls weren't seriously injured, they would be fine.

Her nails scraped over his chest, purposefully breaking the skin around his nipples as her hips rocked against the fingers stroking at her.

Her tongue lapped over the broken skin on his neck beore nipping at it sharply again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Deacon groaned as his hips jolted forward, grinding back against the hand covering him and the woman's body.

The man bit his lower lip, tugging on the piercing in it.

They were working him up a hell of a lot without offering up much pleasure.

"Is there anything else I'm not allowed to do to you?"

He asked as his hands stroked against her pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 pm

The woman shook her head.

"Just don't hurt us too much."

Apart from not putting them in hospital, the man could do anything his imagination could cook up. The girls were trained to do whatever their guests wanted of them.

They couldn't care less about what it was as long as it didn't put them into the hospital.

Her nails bit into his nipples again as her teeth sank into his bruised neck.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:33 pm

No kissing, no injuring them too much, he could manage that.

His hands reached down, pushing his underwear down over his hips, releasing his arousal.

He hissed again as his nipples were bitten into as his neck abused again.

His hips ground up against the woman's pelvis as his hands moved to her thighs, stroking them.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

The woman moaned softly in anticipation as she felt his arousal press up against her, without the barrier of his underwear between them. Her underwear was easy enough to push to the side.

The brunette woman huffed softly, nails dragging over the length of Deacon's arousal before her hand curled around him, stroking him firmly.

She wanted his attention. The newbie didn't deserve the attention of Giacinto's personal guest.

She'd been here. She'd been teasing him. She'd had his attention for a while. She wanted him to use her first. Her tongue lapped up his neck slowly,t racking a wet line before blowing on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:43 pm

He squirmed as nails scraped over his length, these women were easily jealous and seemed to enjoy taking it out on his skin .

Deacon groaned and lay against the couch, it was impossible to please everyone here at the same time and the women seemed to attack his body when he took his attention away from them.

These women were fun and having them fawning over him was enjoyable but it wasn't what he desire most at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

The Brunette continued to stroke him as she nuzzled against his neck while the Raven-haired girl kissed and nipped at his collarbone, fingers toying with his nipples.

They both wanted his attention and they both wanted him to feel good.

As powerful as their need to win their little challenges were, their job was to pleasure the Warlock. They'd lost themselves for a few moments, but now they were back to deliver as much pleasure as they could to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Jail Bird   [I][M] Jail Bird - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Jail Bird
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next