Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[I] Moving In

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, that seemed to have worked. The last thing he needed was a screaming teenage boy on his hands.

"Dinner?"

He felt like cooking and the boy needed to eat. While hadn't been eating human food for hundreds of years now, he still loved to cook. He had explored so many nationalities' ways of cooking and developed so many skills over the years.

Joshua could be his guinea pig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 pm

"I suppose I'll try to eat something..."

He muttered softly as he gingerly pushed himself onto his feet and started slowly padding toward the kitchen.

Lately Josh hadn't been feeling hungry at all, just extremely tired, but he had already lost a lot of weight, he didn't need to lose more of it, hopefully if he started having proper nutrition his body would start to feel better, having a little more energy would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

"I will cook the food, sit down on the couch again."

He hummed as he strolled into the kitchen, rummaging around in the cupboards. His nose wrinkled in distaste at the state of the room. Plates were piled high, food stains everywhere.

Maybe if he just cooked around i-

No. No, that was not possible.

Tying an apron around his waist, he busily got to work.

Clearing everything out of the cupboards, he cleaned the insides before putting them back in order. Pasta and noodles on the left, sauces in the centre, tinned vegetables on the right, and tinned fruit on the far-right. The bread was mouldy, so that went straight in the bin. He washed up, putting the plates away in size order and glasses in type.

He stood back when he finished, admiring the now-clean kitchen.

Now he could cook.

Lasagne would do the trick. He whistled as he prepared the tomato sauce, putting the onions in the pan and sauteeing them over a low heat. He added chopped tomatoes, an assortment of herbs, garlic, and a generous slug of red wine, before leaving to cook.

The bechamel sauce was quick to make, and he layered the pasta, bechamel sauce and tomato sauce before covering with cheese and sticking it in the oven.

He padded back through to the living room, curling up in the armchair again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Joshua went to protest, he had seen Safir's cereal bowl, if the man had already eaten then he didn't mind cooking for himself.

However the man charged ahead of him, leaving him standing in the living room. He huffed softly instead of heading back to the couch he decided while he still had the strength it was best he washed up, it had been a few days since he had last had a shower.

He padded into the bathroom and shut the door, stripping off and turning on the water, cleaning himself thoroughly.

His skin was scrubbed, hair washed and a fresh changed of clothes.

Being clean made him feel better, he even looked a little better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 am

"You are welcome, your kitchen is now inhabitable by human life." he greeted Joshua as he entered the room.

His mouth quirked into a small smile as he saw that Joshua had washed and changed.

Joshua looked a lot nicer now. His skin was slightly flushed from the hot-water and seemed smoother and brighter, his hair had lost the greasiness from spending days in bed and clung, wet to the sides of his face.

He looked fresh.

"Did having a shower make you feel any better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

"Oh yeah, sorry...I left a bit of a mess in there, cleaning hasn't really been a priority."

He muttered sheepishly, scratching the back of his head as he moved to sit on the couch again, he liked to sit up for as long as possible each day.

"Yeah I feel a bit better actually, being clean in nice."

He added with a smiled as a few drips of water streaked down his cheek and neck.

"Dinner smells great."

He could smell tomato, onion and cheese from the kitchen and to his surprise his stomach actually growled in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 am

He laughed softly. "Do not worry about it."

His eyes lingered for a moment on the water droplets as they streaked down the younger man's face. He coughed.

"Thank you. It should be ready in ten minutes or so."

His legs curled up onto the armchair as he made himself more comfortable, feet burying under a cushion.

Picking up a book on the table, he flicked through it, not really paying attention as his eyes flit to Joshua's face now and again.

"Is this good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:41 am

"I can't wait."

He admitted with a gentle smile as he made himself comfortable again, he wouldn't have to force himself to eat tonight, he was actually looking forward to a home cooked meal.

His hand flitted over some of the many books littering the table, picking up a well used copy and opening it up.

The boy had a television there in the lounge room but he so rarely used it, he didn't particularly like television, though he was fond of movies.

"That one is better."

He replied, pointing to a book with a bright blue cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 am

"Good."

Safir was looking forward to it. He always loved the sense of achievement that came with cooking a meal, and seeing how his work turned out.

That, and Joshua was looking too skinny at the moment. He had lost a lot of weight since he had been ill, and despite the flush from the shower, his face was gaunt and sickly.

He picked up the blue book and read a few lines.

"What's it about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 am

"It's 'The fault in our stars' by John Green, amazing book, though a word of warning, you will probably cry, I did, like a little girl.

It's about a young lady with cancer dealing with the inevitability of her own death at a young age, she loves the work by this author, she is so invested in it that it devastates her that the book comes to an abrupt end since the character's life ended and the story didn't sum up the events that were happening around her."

He smiled fondly, it was a great story, the girl falls in love with a boy just as sick as she is though he is recovering while she gets worse.

"I don't want to spoil it for you, it is very intense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 am

He put the book down quickly. Emotional novels were not his cup of tea. They got to him far too easily and made him over-think things.

"I think that dinner must be ready."

It smelt as though it was. He padded through to the kitchen, getting the lasagne out and cutting a large slice off for Joshua. The top was perfectly golden, with a largely consistent colour. He was happy with that.

He set the food down in front of the boy and curled back up in his armchair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:29 am

Joshua happened to like emotional novels, he got more invested in the character's lives and as horrible as it sounded, seeing them suffer made him feel better about his own problems, if they could over come it and live happily, he would be able to as well.

The human purred softly as the smell of lasagna filled the small apartment, it was heavenly.

His eyes widened at the large portion set in front of him, there was no way he would be able to eat it all.

Still, he carefully picked up the plate and set it in his lap, his fork easily slicing through the layers of pasta and sauce.

He blew on it gently to cool it down before placing it into his mouth with a soft moan, after tasting nothing but his own vomit for the last few days this really was heaven.

"You're amazing."

He muttered softly as his eyes flickered up to Safir, another forkful of lasagna making it's way into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:54 am

"Thank you." He preened a little, tucking a silvery-blond strand of hair behind his ear.

Safir was not usually succeptible to flattery. But when it came to his food...then he could be vain. He knew he was good at cooking. And he liked hearing people say it.

"I would be very happy to do the cooking here."

He enjoyed it. And Joshua was too ill to feed himself, so somebody had to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 am

"You don't have to do that, just because you live here doesn't mean I expect you to wait on my hand and foot."

He replied, his brows drawing together, the last thing he wanted to was use Safir's kindness and take it for granted.

The man was only here to make sure he was alright and to help him if he had another coughing episode, not to clean and feed him.

"I guess I should probably get some grocery shopping done though."

Food was running fairly low in the house, he hadn't had to energy to go outside much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:13 am

"But I enjoy it." he protested, his voice taking on an almost whiny tone.

Safir rolled his eyes as Joshua insisted on staying busy.

"If you must do the shopping do it on-line." His accent broke the word, as if it should be two, as he gestured to Joshua's laptop. "You are too ill to go out."

He stood up, brushing down his trousers.

"I need to wash up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 am

"Fine you can cook if you want."

He muttered with the shake of his head as he took another large mouthful of lasagna with a purr.

"Not that I would complain, this is really good."

Joshua gave a small nod looking over to his computer, he would definitely be buying everything online, there was no way he had the energy to walk down to the store and he didn't own a car, he had never needed one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:16 am

"Good." he replied with a small smile. "Right, I'm going to wash up."

He walked through to the kitchen and scrunched up his sleeves. And now to the rest of the washing up.

Safir looked up from his laptop to check the clock with a faint yawn. 5.00 in the morning already? An expression of mild surprise flit across his features, softened slightly by the mechanical light of the screen in the darkened room.

Time to go to sleep, then.

He slipped off his trousers and switched his shirt for a more comfortable t-shirt and slipped into bed. The duvet felt warm against his cold skin and as his head hit the pillow, he quickly sank into sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 am

The night rolled on and each of them retreated to their own bedrooms, Joshua had sprawled out with his laptop, watching a movie, his eyes were too tired to read any more.

After a while he had fallen asleep easily enough, though he tossed and turned slightly in his sleep.

The boy woke around midday his body shivering uncontrollably, he hated moments like these, he constantly went from hot to cold to hot again, his body keeping him constantly shivering despite the fact he had rugged up, covering himself head to toe in thick clothing, even moving by the window to get some sunlight.

Nothing was working and he could feel his teeth chattering together.

His eyes fell on Safir's door, he knew he wasn't meant to disturb the man during the day, he normally slept all day so he could stay awake and teach night classes, clearly none of the other lecturers wanted those time slots.

He knocked softly on the door. "Safir?"

He muttered, though got no response.
Josh wrapped himself up tighter before slipping into his room which was completely blacked out, perfect for sleeping during the day.

He looked over at the man's sleeping body and took and tentative step forward, he shouldn't be here....Safir wouldn't appreciate it.

Still he moved forward, his trembling body slipping into the man's bed and curling up beside him, leaching some of the heat that radiated from his sleeping form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 am

The vampire stirred a little, giving a small murmur under his breath as Joshua's body slid in beside his. His eyelids flickered for a moment as he was jolted into the place between sleep and consciousness.

But he didn't wake fully, quickly slipping back into his dream, vaguely aware of the body beside him but yet not fully registering the meaning of it. Perhaps he thought it was a dream. Perhaps he thought it was Nikolai.

He slept peacefully for a few more moments before giving another quiet mumble under his breath, body rolling over so that one arm flopped around Joshua's waist, his chest to the younger man's back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

Joshua knew that Safir was still asleep, still, he couldn't help the small smile that graced his lips as the man draped as arm over him.

It had been so long since he had been close to anyone, emotionally or physically, just having the man embracing him like this, even by accident made the loneliness that lingered over him constantly slowly disappear.

He would be told off for this when Safir actually woke up, the man wouldn't appreciate him crawling into his bed like this when he was asleep.

Still...

He could enjoy it, if only for a moment. Slowly his eyes slid shut as he nestled back against him, cuddling up against Safir's warmer body, letting it soak into his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:17 am

His arm tightened around Joshua's waist a little, long, thin legs sprawling out around him.

He sunk back into a deep sleep, breaths getting deeper, heartbeat slowing to a slow thudding. His head slipped down, nestling into the younger man's neck as his breaths fanned over the small sliver of skin between Joshua's hair and the neckline of his t-shirt.

His fingers curled into the fabric of the shirt, gripping it loosely in his palm.

"...Nikolai..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 am

His eyes slid open as the arm tightened around him, his expression warming as the man held him close.

His hand stroked over Safir's arms slowly, his breath hitching in his throat as his face nestled in against his neck, the man's hot breath spreading over his shivering skin, warming him instantly, his cheeks flushing as he blushed darkly.

He could feel his heart rate picking up as the man held him like this, like you would a lover.

The murmured name made his heart sink.

Oh...

Nikolai, he had never hear of a woman going by that name, was...was Safir like him? Why wouldn't he had said anything earlier if he was?

Joshua's gaze darted around the room, he had made a horrible mistake crawling into Safir's bed, he needed to get out of here without waking him.

Slowly he pried the man's hand from his shirt, pulling it away from his body as he tried to slink out of bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 am

The man gave a loud grumbling noise as Joshua tried to move him, dragging him back into his chest. The younger man's shirt slipped up a bit as he moved him, Safir's arms and hands now cradling the small strip of skin just above the waistband of Joshua's trousers.

His face buried back into its former resting spot, strands of Joshua's hair lightly tickling his cheek, fluttering slightly with each warm breath that came out of his mouth.

One leg hooked loosely around Joshua's calf as he nuzzled into the back of the man's neck with a low murmur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Anderson

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 am

Joshua whimpered softly as he was dragged back to laying against the man, unable to move now that his legs were tangled up.

He huffed softly, he was stuck here now either way Safir was going to wake up and be made at him.

The boy's skin was littered with goosebumps as Safir's hand stroked over his pelvis, a shiver chasing up his skin.

He wasn't used to being touched any more and even something so innocent had....

Josh tried his best to ignore it, along with the breath against his neck, instead just letting his eyes slide shut, trying to get back to sleep now that the trembling of his body had died down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safir Evenstad

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:06 am

He buried a little closer into Joshua's neck. It had been years since anyone had shared his bed, and his subconscious was craving the physical closeness that he denied himself.

His fingertips curled and uncurled gently on the younger man's stomach, the grip of his arms loosening a little to a more soft, almost tender embrace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I] Moving In   

Back to top Go down

[I] Moving In
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next