Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:10 am

He shrugged dismissively.
"Well I knew what I wanted and you were difficult, to be fair, you shouldn't have put up such a good act back outside, if I had known you were straight I would have picked someone else to bring back here, like that guy with the long black hair tied back in a pony tail.

Don't happen to know his name and preference, do you?"

That guy had caught his eye, he was muscular, a swimmers build with broad shoulders, if Liq hadn't been so fun he would have gone after him.

"Luckily you only just missed my shirt."

He had ended up with both their releases all over his stomach but thankfully his shirt had been pushed up to his chest and remained stain free.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:20 am

"Hey, you were the most feminine of all the audience and I have to pretend I'm not utterly disgusted at the thought of stripping tonight. Maybe I just got too into pretending you were female."

Liq arched a brow and grinned.

The Necromancer snorted loudly.

"Abramo? Fuck that shit. Actually, don't. He'll go for anything that stays still long enough. Literally anything. You're better off finding someone else. You don't wanna know what he might have."

Abramo was the black sheep of the club. Not many of the strippers liked him.

"If you wanna go for any of the guys, go for Dario. Curly mid-length black hair. Always wearing leather. Very kissable lips." He could attest to that one. More than once the two of them had practically made out on stage. "Can't miss him. If he's still around, I may even introduce you to him."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:25 am

Doc pouted slightly, he didn't quite like the fact that he was considered one of the most "feminine" out in the crowd.

"Oh...gross..."

He muttered as he thought about what the man had just said, suddenly he didn't like such a good idea to approach, even Doc had standards.

"He sounds like a bit of fun then."
Dario sounded like a bit of fun, he definitely approved of the leather.

"I might try take him home with me if that is the case, introduce us and next time I come in, if he is any good I'll be sure to show you my appreciation."

If Dario became his regular stripper he would happily slip Liq a note ever now and again.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 am

"Yeah. Gross." The only reason he still had a job here was because he was good looking. Looks got you everywhere in this business.

"Dario's fun. He's the greatest here besides JC."

Apart from Jean-Claude, Dario was his best friend in Zo. He enjoyed the human's company a lot.

Khaliq laughed. "Wave anything with an oh on the end of it and he'll follow you home every night."

Khaliq was one of the best off of the strippers. A lot of these guys were struggling to make ends meet and every five they got was a five away from keeping themselves from starving.

Dario would definitely appreciate the colours in Doc's wallet if he decided to lure him home.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:38 am

"Sounds like my kind of man."

He replied with a chuckle, Doc wasn't looking for someone to settle down with, he wanted a fling, he needed someone who knew that feelings weren't involved and weren't going to get jealous when he played around or couldn't be bothered going to see them.

"Introduce us and I'll consider you one of my friends, I tend to take very good care of my friends."

Anyone in Doc's inner circle benefited from his position, he didn't need the money he earned, his expenses were quite small and his pay checks were quite large, he didn't mind sharing his good fortune.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:44 am

Liq arched a brow.

He'd get the man's friendship if he introduced them. That was exactly what he wanted. Just what he had been vying for right the way from when he first laid eyes on him.

...What did it matter?

"We can go search for him now if you want. It's not like we'll be doing anything else."

He had his money, he'd done things he wouldn't ever be repeating. Their time together was over.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 am

Friends was too strong of a word for what he and Liq would be, Liq would benefit from introducing him to men that he liked, that was about it.

"Sure, I highly doubt my pockets are deep enough to get you to do what I want anyway."

He muttered, pulling himself onto his feet and carefully shrugging on his coat, pulling the sleeves neatly down his arms.

"As for tonight, it never happened."

He added shooting a look to Liq, they didn't do anything sexual and Doc hadn't caused anything strange to happen.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 am

Khaliq snorted a laugh as he stood and adjusted his thong, shoving the notes into the waistband.

"Got that right. It'll take more than what you were offering to get me to sleep with you."

His braid bobbed behind him as he padded out of the room and down the hall towards the back-stage area.

"Stay here, I'll grab him."

He disappeared behind the door and reappeared a few moments later followed by a tall Italian man wearing lots of leather and metal.

"Dario, Red. Red, Dario. He's taking you home. Bring your whip. Have some fun. See you later. Bye," he sang, disappearing behind the door again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:00 am

The human followed behind his friend when he was all but dragged out of his seat and into the halls.

He pursed his lips, leaning his weight on one leg as his thumbs hooked in the back pockets of his sinfully tight leather pants. It looked like he had jumped into them they were that tight.

His head tilted to the side, hazel eyes trailing down over Doc slowly.

"Evening...Red," Dario murmured softly, his hooded eyes turning up to finally meet Doc's.

Dario stood like he hadn't a care in the world. His body language oozed confidence and his clothes definitely proved that he had no insecurities in his body.

His pants were skin-tight , his boots heavy and hugging his calves almost all the way up to the knee. A braided leather whip was attached to his hip. His stomach was bare, showing off the black tattoo around his navel. His torso was encased in a leather harness. A tattoo of similar design to his navel tattoo banded around the thick muscle of his left upper arm and a thick leather collar hugged his throat, partially hidden by the fall of raven black curly hair that almost brushed his muscular shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:07 am

"Dario."

He nodded in greeting as his eyes trailed over the man's body in return, the human looked worlds more appealing than he did at the moment, he had come here straight from work.

His coat was well fitted to his slim, toned figure but the shirt beneath it was too big, the jean's encasing his legs were slightly tatted and baggy, his boots were well worn and scuffed, Doc tried not to stand out too much.

His eyes lingered on the man's crotch for a moment too long, it was impossible not to stare, he didn't know how the man forced himself into those pants or how he would managed to get them off.

"I'll pay you what I paid him if you come home with me for the night."

He muttered, placing his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 am

"Done."

Dario didn't even pause to think.

An money was good money. He'd been handing out blowjobs left right and centre all night and he'd barely scraped a hundred euro's. People had been stingy tonight.

He didn't even know how much he was getting paid. He hadn't been there when Liq had showed off his spoils after the lap dance and he'd kept how much he'd earned for the hour in the back rooms close to the belt.

"Let's get going." Perhaps if he had enough time after fucking him, he'd come back to the club to earn a little more cash.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 am

"Come on then, I'm horny, trust me to bring the only straight guy into the back rooms with me."

He muttered, rolling his eyes as he hooked a finger in the front of Dario's tight pants and pulled him forward to follow him out of the club.

They walked down the street and toward downtown, passing other nightclubs and bars until they reached the Last Stand, it was quite a short work, Doc liked to live near everyone.

Instead of heading into the bar they took a door to the right of it, heading up the stairs until they reached Doc's loft.

He unlocked the door and ushered the man in. The living space was huge with a high roof.

In front of them was a large open kitchen that overlooked the living area and beyond that was his bedroom, up on a raised podium against the back wall, hidden behind a large pane of frosted glass.

"Home sweet home."

He muttered, flicking on the lights.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:27 am

"Kh- Basat is a good actor," the man chuckled softly. Sometimes he had to remind himself that some men here used stage names.

A little smirk curled his lips, parting over straight white teeth as a finger hooked into the front of his pants and dragged him forwards.

He followed the man down the streets until they got to a familiar setting. This was the bar that Khaliq dragged him to whenever there was a reason to celebrate.

His eyes scoured the large open room slowly. There were a few surfaces they could have some fun on here. This was as good a place to fuck as any.

Dario smirked as he leaned back against the door, closing it. He turned the lock, his smirk widening.

Clothes off. Now. On your knees."

He was certain that Liq would have told Red what he was like. If not... well, he'd learn pretty damned quickly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:33 am

Deacon shivered at the order and was quick to comply, pulling off his coat, pants and underwear, hesitating as he gripped the bottom of his large shirt.

He pursed his lips slightly in inner turmoil, he didn't want to try and explain the symbols burned into his arms or why he had a bandage wrapped around his left elbow.

What if his magic slipped and one of the runes started to glow.

Doc wasn't embarrassed by his body, far from it, he had a great chest and stomach and his arms were well toned from lugging around crates of blood bags.

"I don't like taking my shirt off."

He admitted, looking up at the man sternly, this was one thing he wasn't keen on giving in on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 am

"I don't need your shirt off to fuck you."

The man could keep his shirt on if it was such a big deal to him. He'd met a lot of people that liked the security of clothing while they fucked. It was something he could tolerate.

"Legs spread. Arms behind your back. Stare at the ceiling."

He stepped forwards with a heavy thud, circling the Warlock slowly as he gazed down at him.

He pulled the whip from his hip when he stood behind the man. He dropped to one knee, leaning forwards until their cheeks were pressed together as he pressed the handle of the whip between his cheeks, rubbing firmly. "That's mind tonight," he purred, tongue stroking Red's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 am

Deacon got onto his knees and spread his legs apart, perhaps if this became a regular thing, if he found that he could trust this man a little he would allow his shirt to be removed but not tonight.

The Warlock shivered softly as he was pressed up against, the man was so close to him, after Liq being so distance having the man pressed up against him had him focusing solely on him.

A soft groan sounded from him as the handle rubbed up against him.

"Yes, yours."

He confirmed with a soft nod, pressing back against the man's body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 am

"I wonder how many times I can fuck you before you're screaming out for me to stop," he purred.

"How many surfaces we can we use?" he mused, eyes flickering over the room. There were a lot of usable surfaces in the large room.

Then there was the bedroom.

And the bathroom once they were done.

He'd be putting Red through a lot tonight.

"Do you have lube or are we just going to have to work with what he have?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

"You'll tire out before I do."
He retorted with a smirk, grinding back against the man, his exposed backside rubbing against the handle of the whip.

He was definitely looking forward to this.

"In the bedroom, table beside the bed, second draw there is a bottle of lube."

He replied as he looked up at the man, this was exactly what he had been yearning for, it had been days now that he had been searching for this.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 am

"Will I now?"

A challenge. He'd play ball. The challenge sounded fun.

"Go get it." His hand reared back, slapping a cheek firmly. "Now. I want you back here on your knees with that bottle in thirty seconds."

Dario pushed himself to his feet and crossed his arms.

If they were playing the dominant-submissive game, then Dario would have Red as submissive as he could get.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 am

The man gave a soft grunt as his backside was struck, getting to his feet and swiftly padding into the bedroom, grabbing the bottle and making his way back in time.

He knelt back down with his legs spread, the bottle placed neatly in front of him, Doc knew how to play this game, he had played it many times before.

Dario looked physically older than he was, but in reality the human was a baby compared to him.

He settled into the submissive mindset, tonight was going to be enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:21 am

"Turn around. Spread your cheeks. Show yourself to me."

Dario didn't want to play around right now.

He was being paid for sex and he was damned well going to have that sex. He wanted this. Doc was good looking. Young. Someone he could have fun playing with.

Crack.

The whip struck both cheeks mercilessly, leaving behind a blazing red mark on his skin before he dropped to his knees, picking up the bottle.

Sex now. He could have more fun with the whip later.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:37 am

Doc did as he was instructed, turning around grasping onto his cheek, spreading them apart to expose his entrance to the man, offering it to him to take.

Deacon hissed loudly as the whip met his backside, the blazing heat across his kiss paved way for that delicious sting that had his skin coming alive with sensation.

He chewed on his lip in anticipation as he waited, he had been wanting this for so long that he found himself already writhing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:43 am

Dario flicked open the cap of the bottle.

He drizzled a little onto the man's entrance before pressing the cap closed again.

He dropped the bottle carelessly as he pushed two fingers into him firmly, twisting them as he did so.

"How much do you stretch?" he purred softly, thrusting and twisting his fingers firmly.

He pushed a third finger in slowly, grinning as his entrance stretched taut around him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 am

Doc's head fell forward as he was thrust into, a low moan passing his lips as the finger took no time in thrusting and twisting inside of him.

Finally someone worth calling a dominant.

His mouth gaped open in a silent moan as another finger was pushed into him.

He could feel his body getting to the point where he would be getting stretched.

Despite not having a decent guy in his bed for a while he kept his body prepare, toying with himself nearly every night.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:54 am

"Loose little slut," he purred. He wasn't as tight as Dario thought he would be.

"How often do you play with yourself like this?"

His other hand caressed the man's hip before gripping his arousal, stroking him firmly in time with each thrust of his fingers.

"Can you take a fist?"

He was taken home by a lot of people from the club that thought they could deal with him and his dominant personality. It was rare that he actually got someone that could tolerate him like this.

He wanted to see how much he could push Red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next