Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Room Mates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 am

Orion groaned in frustration from his position on the cold wooden floor on his side of the large four bedded room. Having just woken up he was heading to the bathroom to freshen up when he had tripped over what he had thought to be bare floor, but had actually been a pile of clean clothing that he had not yet put away.
He had been in the mansion for roughly a few weeks, but he still had not gotten around with packing most things away, he had been too busy memorising the layout of the giant house he now, nearly, called home. So in result, he had tripped and face planted the floor this morning.

Stretching his arms out he pushed his upper body from the floor into a stiff sitting position, his dishevelled long red hair, which had been loose from his ponytail, falling in front of his shoulders and in front of his face.

O-ouch!

He had been on his own for decades, fighting for himself and getting many injuries on the way with not a care.. but falling over a pile of clothing had hurt! This was a downside to his blindness, no matter what powers he had they where bloody useless in the morning. He was not a morning person. Not at all. It took him at least an hour or two to wake up and to be able to concentrate enough to see using his abilities... and it just so happened that he had just woken up.

Raising his head sleepily Orion 'looked' around blankly and sighed before stretching up making his long baggy top rise up. Bringing one of his grey trouser covered legs around he sat in a very loose natural virasana like style.

Last edited by Orion on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am

Jason whistled to himself he opened the door, supposedly to his shared room. He wondered what his room mate was like. Were they Smart? A Know it all? Or maybe really naive? Were they a blonde, or did they have dark ebony hair?

The answers to all his questions were answered, as a dishevelled red-head sat in the centre of the room, cloths spread around him.

He walked over to the man, a slight skip in his footing. He knelled down in front of the man, appreciating his looks.

"Are you okay?" He asked, followed by."You are blind?"

Smooth, Jace, smooth.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 am

Orion did nothing as the door was opened and a set of footsteps entered the room, he really couldn't care in his half awake dazed state. Even when they knelled in front of him he didn't care. He just simply looked up head tilted in question as words where fired at him. He could have smiled softly and snuggled up on the strangers lap in this state.

It wasn't for a few second after the strangers last comment that he realised what he had said. His face hardened as he it snapped out of his sleepy daze instantly.

"I am fine and that is none of your business." He snapped coldly in his Irish accent.

It didn't connect to him that he was probably only asking out of concern. All he saw was a stranger walking into his room and suddenly asking if he was blind, it had happened before and it resulted in a harshly handled exit.

But not being a morning person made him very on edge, grumpy and very defensive being around others if they caught him at the wrong moment.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

Jason stepped back in shock as the Irishmen snapped at him. Then again, he could not blame him. He mentally slapped himself for asking such a sensitive question, especially to a person he just met.

Great start of a relationship between his room mate.

Jason scratched behind his ear, unsure of what to do next. Sorry. Yes, sorry sounds like a good start,

"Sorry for saying that, it just took me by surprise." He shifted his weight awkwardly. "I am Jason, or Jace, by the way." He offered his hand out, then remembering again that he was blind. "Do you want a hand up?"
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 am

He sighed before relaxing and letting his head and eyes droop slightly. He was nearly always in a grumpy or defensive mood at some point in the morning, the other man would now learn that it never does last very long.

"S'okay.... was... goin' to the.... bathroom... I think..."

He replied slowly in his once again sleepy state. He nodded to the man before slowly holding his arm up.

"Name's Orion. I'm guessin' you...
" He yawns, "are me room mate?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am

He blinked as the man's mood changed and mellowed out. Internally, he celebrated, glad that his roommate did not seem that hot-headed. Or even if he was, at least it did not seem to last.

He pulled the man up, not so fast that he would fall over in his sleepy state. "You are so cute~" He giggled, leaving the man in favor of unpacking his clothing.

"Yep! You brand new, sparkling, roommate." He grinned over his shoulder, and jumped to sit on the bed crossed legged. He quickly looked around his new room. Sure, it could be a bit tidier, but he was never one to be bothered about messes.

"So, how long have you been here then?" He asked, emptying most of his bag on the untouched bed.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 am

"Hmm..?" He slowly turned around towards Jace, his new room mate, with sloppy sleepy movements.

....Cute?.... like teddy bear. He murmured his thoughts accidentally out loud.

"Never.... had a .... room mate. Been 'ere a few.... months.... you?" It did not click in his tired head that if his room mate had only just got into the room, he must not have been here for very long.

Listening to the sound of clothes bring emptied onto the bed Orion blinked and tilted his head to the floor as if suddenly remembering what he had tripped over.

"Will clean up... soon. Sorr- *yawn* -wy."

He continued to 'look' around while running his hand absent-mindedly though his bed-head long hair, not knowing what he needed to do as his mind was going blank.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 am

Jason giggled, and nodded. "Yes, like a little Irish Teddy Bear."

He re-folded the few cloths had, and double checked his bag to see if there was any he missed. He looked up, and giggled once more at what is roommate said. "I just got here." He stated in amusement.

He carefully put his cloths in an empty draw, leaning over to do so. "Nah, it is fine. I don't mind, as long as the cloths are relatively clean."

He jumped of the bed again and stretched, watching Orion run his hand through his hair.

"Hey, weren't you going to the bathroom? And I think a hairbrush will be better to use if you want to brush your hair, which is pretty, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 am

Orion blinked blankly.

Well duh, of course he just got here, Idjet!

He sighed mentally at himself. He nodded at the general area of mess, which could have been anywhere it was so messy... by the bookcase, by the desk, near the others beds... everywhere.

"'Tis all clean... Too busy... to put away -yawn-"

He headed towards the bathroom slowly with an arm out before pausing and tilting his head towards Jace.

"Think I'm okay... not used a hairbrush for... a while..." He then continued over to the bathroom door and placed his hand on it's wood and slowly brushed his hands down until he reached the handle.

With a half-arsed push, the door opened and he stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:32 am

He laughed a little, amused at the tired Irish vampire. He glanced around the room, as long as it was clean, he did not mind the fact that the room was messy. Well, unless he starts tripping up over it., then he would probably help the other to tidy and put his cloths away.

From Orion's reply, he looked through his bag, retrieving a modern black hairbrush from the bottom of it. He grinned, making sure no hair was in it, and turned towards to vampire.

"If you want I can-" He stopped and pouted, realising the other was not in the room anymore.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

Orion grabbed out in front of him randomly as he tried to find the bathroom sink. Once he had found it returned on the left tap and let the water run for a few seconds waiting for the water to turn hot.

As he waited he felt for the door and closed it slightly in order to access the towel hanging on the back. After a few tugs the towel came tumbling down and into his hands. Returning to the sink he left the bathroom door half open as he began to wash his face slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:40 am

Pouting, he threw himself back on the bed. His fingers drummed on his stomach as he waited for his room mate to come back in the room. Bored.

He turned to his bag, sitting up to shuffle to contents inside it to see if there was anything else he could but away. Nope. He sighed and flopped backwards and began waiting again. There was the sound of water running coming form the bathroom. He sighed and began whistling a little tune he learned from some children in France.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

Once finishing he stood and shook his face wildly from side to side, like a wild animal, throwing off as much water as he could causing the droplets to fly all over the bathroom and causing his long red hair to become even more knotted and crazy looking than before. Stopping he clasped onto the sink to find his bearings once again, being even a centimetre off baring for result in a bloodied nose or another trip as before.

Reaching out over the sink he searched for his toothbrush but instead of his hand connecting with his toothbrush it instead connected with the coldness of glass. He quickly reached his hand out to catch the falling glass but in his tired state his reactions were not at best causing the glass to continue to fall and hit the ground with a loud shatter.

Orion winced at the sound and made to take a step back but even as tired as he was his brain still had enough common sense to yell at him to not move. He gave a soft sigh as he wiggled his toes wondering what he could do to avoid stepping on the unseen glass that now covered the floor.

.... Guess I could.... climb into the bathtub....
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:56 am

Jason's carefree whistling stopped abruptly at the sound of shattering glass from the bathroom. He winced and jumped off the bed hurriedly to see what had happened - worried for his blind room mate. He ignored the bag he knocked of in the process, favouring of opening the door carefully.

"Is everything all right?" Anxiety laced his voice as he looked around the bathroom.

"Don't move." He ignored the fact it was an obvious thing to say, and rushed around their room, collecting his shoes (putting them on in his scramble) and some spar flip-flops, he also grabbed the small bin.

Entering the bathroom, he carefully bent down to put the worst of the glass in the bin, muttering a "One sec." under his breath. The larger pieces in the bin, he placed the flip-flops into Orion's hand "Here, stick these on." He hovered around Orion, making sure he did not fall over or accidentally step on some of the smaller and sharper shards.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Orion looked around as the door opened and honestly he was quite glad that he had a roomate that was willing to help him out when he was in a situation like this. It he was in any of the previous coverns they would have stood there and watched as he struggled and stepped on the glass, they would have laughed. He had many scars on the soles of his feet. But not Jace. He could see that he was going to get on well with him.. at least when he was in one of his tired states anyway.

"Umm... 'Kay." Was all he said in suprise as his new roomate backed out of the door and gathered some shoes for them both. Taking the offered flipflops he quickly but somewhat clumsily put them on one at a time and straightened up as he finished. Grinning uncharacteristically dopily at the general direction of Jace he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're nice~"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 am

Jason blinked a little in surprise. "nice"? He liked to think of himself as a nice person, but considering that normally people hated his guts for sleeping with their mate(s) or too busy thinking of him as a flirt, not many people would describe him as such. He blinked once more, then he matched Orion's dopey smile and laughed a little.

"Thanks~ And you'r not the grumpy vampire that I originally imagined you to be." His tone was light-hearted, glad that it seemed that he would get on well with his new room mate.

"I guess you can handle yourself from here on out."

He exited the bathroom, then called over his shoulder before he left the bedroom: "I am just going to get a dust pan and brush to collect the smaller pieces. So I will be right back~"
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Orion hummed in reply as he felt around for his toothbrush and the mint paste that goes went with it. Once he had found the items he had been searching for he did as he did each morning and brushed his teeth quickly. Rinsing his mouth out and spitting the foamy liquid down into the sink he sighed.

Walking back through the door and over to his bed, he sat down heavily and fell back to lay on his messy bed. He had to clear up the room at some point as well as make his bed. He groaned at the thought. He kicked off his roommates flip-flops revealing the now clearer scars that took up most of the soles of his feet, they had been from previous accidents involving glass, but he did not have anyone to help him with those, he would have to clear up the glass himself, gaining many cuts and gashes along the way, the others would not help, they just laughed. Nothing out of the ordinary when it came to himself.

He ran his fingers through his hair slowly, wondering where his roommate had gotten to, Did they have a dustpan and brush in the room, or did he leave to find one? He was not concentrating enough to listen to see if the door had open or not.
Meeting a large knot he pulled harder, wincing as it tugged on his scalp harshly.

Maybe I should take Jace's advice and use a hairbrush... It would be so much easier and my hair would be smooth and straight. No more knots... until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:27 am

Jason walked back in the room, a skip in his step, twenty minutes later. Humming a simple tune.

"Hey~ I finally found a dustpan and brush... Is there a lack of them of something? I think I might buy one for myself... But then again, I will probably never use it. But I guess it accident like this happen... hmm, What do you think?"

As he chattered, he went into the bathroom to clean up the smaller shards glass, emptying them in the small waste pin.

"I guess I could just leave these ones in here? There were two more in the closet I found them... And there is only on person cleaning this place, it seems. He threw a book at me. All I said was that he had a cute ass."

Jason laughed a little, dumping the dustpan and brush on the floor. He kicked it under the bed as he jumped back on it - crossed legged.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Orion sat back on his bed with a small sigh. He had been trying to brush his fingers through his thick red hair to at least get the beastly tangles tamed enough for him to place his hair back into his hair hand but that had failed, his hair was just not willing to co-operate today.

"Hmm?," He hummed idly as he listened to the other man clean up the small shards of glass and dumping the pan under the bed.

"I guess, g'not like he can't get another." He nodded to himself, referring to the man with the 'cute ass' before falling backwards onto the bed with a 'thump', eyes closing and long slim finger one again attacking his own hair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Room Mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Room Mates   [O] Room Mates Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Room Mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jason, Orion, Espiridion and Challis's Room-
Jump to: