Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] She Ran

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

[M] She Ran - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Tom slinked in the couch, his cheeks turning even more red than before.

"I'm new here and I could have sworn someone said it was a strip club." He tried to explain, but her laughter was really contagious and he couldn't help but chuckle along.

"It looks like you've discovered my other dark secret. In addition to being a lycan I'm also a fiend." He joked, the sarcasm thick in his voice.

He wasn't used to playful banter, and hoped he was doing it right.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:43 pm

"There are a lot of strip clubs around, but TLS isn't one of them."

Fawzi could actually point out the strip clubs around. And not because she sat in the audience.

When she fell on hard times and didnt have enough cash, she had a deal with the club that her brother worked at. Stripping got her that little extra cash to live with.

Only Khaliq knew about that, though. She hadn't even breathed a word of it in Claudio's direction.

The Togolese woman gave a 'shocked' gasp, resting her hand over her heart. Then she gave a wicked grin and hunched over him, looking almost animalistic in her stance as she boxed him in and leaned down a little.

"Who'd have thought Tomaso had a fiendish side," she chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Tom swallowed as he looked directly in her eyes. She was so different then any other person he'd ever met... and not just because she was a 300 year old necromancer.

In her personality, her looks, she was so unique. He felt lucky to even know her.

"Yeah. Total pervert right here." He said with a half grin, obviously being very sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:48 pm

The woman chuckled softly as her forehead pressed against his.

"I didn't know I had become friends with such a dirty pervert."

A grin curled her lips as her brown eyes sparked with amusement. She wouldn't believe Tomaso was a pervert even if he gave her evidence.

He was too sweet of a guy.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:50 am

"Just try to not let me corrupt you or something." He laughed, totally lost in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:57 am

"I'll keep that in mind," she chuckled softly.

Instead of returning to her seat besides him, Fawzi relaxed her body from her 'hunters crouch' and sat in his lap.

"Is this too much for a perv like you to handle?" she asked with a teasing grin as she leaned against his chest, arms wrapped around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:00 am

Tom's face got a noticeable rosy hue when Fawzi sat on his lap.

A pang of guilt pierced his chest. He couldn't help but think of how she was in a relationship with another man.

But he wanted to help her forget about that bastard, so he resolved not to bring it up.

"Yeah." He said, his mind freezing up and forgetting what she had said. His voice was soft and tender when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:04 am

Fawzi laughed at his response but didn't move from his lap.

Her eyes slid shut as she cuddled against his chest.

She couldn't forget Claudio, either. And she did feel a pang of guilt for doing this to her long-term Vampire. But being with Tomaso was nice. It was relaxed and there was no strain whatsoever.

She could enjoy it for one night before going back to her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:07 am

Tom placed his hands on her back gently and held her in the cuddle.

"Comfortable?" He asked, his cheeks still blushy.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:10 am

"Mhmm," the woman replied in a soft murmur.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?"

Fawzi was quite a tall woman and she wasn't quite as thin as magazines dictated she should have been. She wasn't fat, but she did have some weight on her.

She didn't want him feeling uncomfortable with her sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:12 am

Tom smiled and shook his head no.

"You're not too heavy." He said.

And he wasn't lying. Fawzi wasn't a stick, but he liked the way she felt on his lap. She wasn't too heavy at all.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:57 am

The woman grinned.

"Good, cause I wouldn't have gotten off of you anyway."

Little lie. She wouldn't have carried on sitting on him if she were too heavy.

"You've got quite a comfortable lap, Mr Llovera."
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Tom, still not wearing trousers for the record, adjusted himself so that they were both comfortable.

"I do? I guess I'd never noticed before." He said, enjoying being able to play around with her.

It was like the more time they spent together, the less awkward he became, and the more relaxed he felt.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:14 pm

"Well now you know."

Fawzi smiled up at the man as the two laid comfortably together.

This was nice. Chatting and playing around like a couple of children was nice.

And it was great seeing Tomaso relax the longer they sat together.
Back to top Go down
Tomaso Llovera

Tomaso Llovera

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:19 pm

The two stayed up and chatted most of the night.

But sometime along the way, Tom accidentally slipped into a slumber right there on the couch.

He didn't even remember falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] She Ran   [M] She Ran - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] She Ran
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: