Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Rough night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Rough night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 am

"Marty calm down, I've never met you before a few weeks ago."
He replied, the boy was working himself up for no reason, no doubt he was about to have a full blown episode.

"Come here."

The Warlock slid off the couch and knelt before the boy, pulling him into his arms and hugging him tight, running his hand through Marty's hair soothingly.

"You don't need to panic, everything is alright."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 am

Even though Marty's eyes stayed big as saucers, he leaned into Doc's embrace and rested his chin on the man's shoulder.

"Yer not lying are ya?" He finally asked, his voice sounding weak.

Why the idea traumatized him so much was anyone's guess.

Honestly it was because Marty hated that time in his life. Doc had guessed right when he said he wasn't going to jump to conclusions. And that's what set the Vampire off.

It wasn't just the prostitution. It was the time. The fear and the fire and the transformation. Losing everything and building from nothing... and for what? To lose it all over again and go on alone forever and ever until he finally broke?

He missed that boy.

But that boy was gone now.

He'd broken long, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:52 am

He didn't want to have to sedate the boy every time he had an episode, it would just lead to over dependence to the point that Marty would end up a vegetable, totally spaced out forever.

He didn't want that fate for the boy, if he could coax him into becoming calm just by some contact and speaking to him, it was what he would prefer.

"I'd never lie to you, I haven't lied to you yet have I?"

Deacon's words were soft and soothing, he was a gentle man, all he wanted to do was help people.

His hand stroked over the boy's back, running through his hair gently.

"I'm here for you Marty, no matter what."

He could see himself in the boy, he was afraid, distrusting and with no one to turn to, he had been there before.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 am

Marty whimpered a little and closed his eyes. His hands searched up and held onto the front of Doc's shirt.

"How would I know that? You could be lying t'me all this time." He muttered, his voice no louder than a whisper.

He seemed so... fragile. It contrasted the way he was when they first met. Loud, abrasive, angry, and bitter.

It took a lot for Marty to trust someone, and honestly the only reason he had come this far with Doc was because he knew the man could kill him, had plenty of chances to, and yet hand't. Even after Martin was an ass to him.

Not only that but he needed the man's skills and craft. It was the only thing keeping him alive now.

Before he met Doc he was breathing, but he wasn't living. He was just surviving. Now he suddenly had a home, a healthier fix, and maybe even a friend... though Marty had forgotten what having a true friend felt like.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 am

Deacon reached down gently, two fingers pressing under the boy's chin, softly coaxing his head up to look at him.

"I wont betray you Marty."

He muttered as he leaned down, pressing his lips to the boy's in a caressed kiss before pull back and hugging him tightly.

Though Marty may not seem it on the surface, he was a fragile creature and Deacon was worried that some day soon he might shatter into millions of pieces, too many for him to put back together.

"You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Marty's eyes looked right back into Doc's icy blue hues. He wasn't expecting the kiss, but her returned it, his body relaxing again.

Somehow the warlock could calm Martin down.

He leaned his head back on Doc's shoulder and closed his eyes, winding down again.

Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:24 pm

He smiled softly as the boy leaned against him and calmed down.

This was what he wanted, he wanted to be able to sooth Marty with a few words and touches, it would make life a lot easier for both of them.

Marty really needed someone he could depend on.

His hand stroked through the boy's hair gently, running his fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:33 pm

"Exhibition." He said randomly, leaning back so he could look back into Doc's eyes again.  

"That's probably the biggest fer me.  I also like.. ya know... eatin' it.  Or watching other people eat it.  Jizz I mean. Sick huh?" He said, getting his crooked grin  back.  

And just like that, Marty reverted back to his usual, random, twitchy self again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Deacon caught onto the man's trail of thought when he spoke the second time and smiled softly.

"I should take you down to my favourite club. Lot of exhibition going on there, could get you a lap dance then go into one of the back rooms."

He wondered if the boy would enjoy that, being ground up against by various attractive when, he would pay for the boy to have his pick.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:00 am

Marty smiled. That actually sounded like it would be a lot of fun. His eyes got big with excitement.

"Could I get high first?" He asked, almost sounding like a child asking for dessert before supper.

"Sex is always better when 'm not sober." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Deacon chuckled and nodded softly.

"We could make a night of it, get high and go grind up against some of the hottest men in Catania."

He replied with a smirk, that sounded like a lot of fun, he looked forward to doing it.

Letting his hair down for once was a must.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:51 pm

"mMMmmm"Marty hummed, his eyes hooding.  The vampire couldn't think of a better way to spend an evening.  

"Who knew you were such a freak Doc?" He asked, teasing the man.

Last edited by Martin Prescott on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm

"To be fair, you haven't known me for every long."

He replied with a chuckle as he shook his head. Deacon had plenty of kinks, it didn't take much to find them.

"Besides, this town is sleepy, nothing better to do then go out and get drunk and fucked."

He added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 pm

"Hm, that is true." He said with a lopsided grin. Who knew what other surprises Doc had in store?

"Oi, why'd ya kiss me?" He asked, a confused look coming to his face.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Doc gave a soft shrug.

"Because I felt like it, plus, you seemed to need to be calmed down, I figured it was worth a shot."

He took a gamble, it had worked out pretty well in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:15 pm

"I jus.... well okay." Marty grinned again and averted his eyes, appearing a bit shy for once.

He scratched behind his head as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am

"Why, didn't you like it?"

He asked, looking over at the boy, tilting his head slightly.

"If you don't want me kissing you again just say so, I'll respect your personal boundaries."

He may have stepped over a line, being so forward with a boy that unstable.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:35 am

"Na, I liked it. 'S just that I never kissed 'nyone when I wasn't fuckin." He laughed, though there was still a bit of blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:38 pm

That made Deacon laugh as he looked over at the man.

"Well I would fuck you so you didn't feel awkward about it but you've been naughty so you just have to miss out."

He joked with a smirk as he lay back against the couch.

"Behave yourself or you'll not be getting any more kisses from me."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Marty laughed out and then hopped up on the couch.

"A'right I see how you play." He chuckled.

He wondered what it would be like to be fucked by Doc. What kinda lover he was. He already knew he was a switch, Marty could see himself having a lot of fun with the man.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Deacon wasn't sure whether he had been serious about sleeping with Marty or not.

He had done everything for the boy out of charity and wanting to help him.

He didn't want to abuse the trust put into him by getting sexual with him.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Marty drummed his fingers on the couch.  He wasn't sure what to say next.  Doc had him feeling emotions he hadn't in a long, long time.

A sense of belonging, a tinge of shyness... when was the last time Marty actually felt shy around someone!?  Had to be the 1830's, at least.  

"So.  What do ya usually do with all yer time?"
 He asked, gazing around the apartment again.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:50 pm

"When I'm not working I'm usually out being social, hanging around bars and clubs with my friends.

Down time I usually spend here, reading or watching movies."

He replied with a shrug, a grin spreading across his lips.

"You?"
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Marty listened, genuinely interested in how a substance genius such as Doc spent his time.

"Oh me? Eh, I don't really remember what I used'ta do with my time before.. ya know, before skag. I love how it'll make days n' nights fly by. Best shit ever... well, before I met you 'n yer stuff... by the way, what'ya call it?" He asked, leaning forwards with a grin. He licked at his lip piercing without really realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:38 pm

"Given the colour it is..."

He replied, his fingers fiddling with the rings on his fingers, some of which held secret compartment inside of them for his more essential and rare items.

"I've always just called it Red."

It was fitting as that was a nickname that a few people had selected for him, linking back to the colour of his hair.

"It hasn't got a street name because no one else knows how to make it and I don't sell it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Rough night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next