Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Rough night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

[O] Rough night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

"Ya really are a genius." Marty grinned.  The name wasn't awfully clever, but it suited the drug well.  It was better than it seemed.  

"Ya better not go an' get yerself killed 'er nothin." He said.  "Bein' the only one who knows how ta do it.  It'd be a fuckin shame if it died with ya."

And truthfully, Marty would feel a great sense of loss if Doc suddenly were out of his life.  Doc had showed him kindness he hadn't received in ages.  The Warlock came into his life so quickly, and even though it hadn't been long, Marty felt things were changing.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Deacon burst into a fit of laughter, of course Marty would be worried that the secret to his drugs would die with him.

Drug addicts were an amusing bunch.

"Tell you what, if you show any magical ability at all, I'll try to teach you how to make a few things."

He replied, most vampire's had the use of magic, Marty could already transform, now he just had to teach the man alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Marty furrowed his brow and sucked on the inside of his cheek. He wasn't trying to be funny. It really would be tragic if something happened to Doc.

But then his eyes widened when Doc offered to teach him.

"Really?! You'd really fucking teach me? Ya really are messin' with me now, I can feel it." He just couldn't believe he'd be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

"If you work well doing deliveries and prove that you can handle working in the business I will seriously consider teaching you.

We will have to work on your powers though."

The boy could transform perfectly well but Deacon didn't know if he was capable of doing anything other than that.

"At the very least, until you can make it yourself, you can help me cooking it up when I need a new batch."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:26 pm

"Ah, that reminds me. Do ya have anything ya need me to deliver tonight?" He asked, excited to actually do something useful again.

It'd been a long time since he'd done any sort of work. Once he got to be around 100 he just started stealing instead of contributing to society. The boy really was like a parasite. Sucking away at life but never giving anything back.

Maybe if he started making use of himself again, he could find a purpose, instead of just wasting and withering away like he had been.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 pm

"Actually I do have something you can do."

He replied as he stood up and padded over to his desk, picking up a note pad.

Tonight was easy work, something that if Marty stuffed up there wouldn't be bad consequences, he had to know that he could trust the Vampire with his products and bigger deals.

"Blood supply run to a few Vampires who don't live in the coven, shouldn't be too hard, all you have to do is take the box to the address and hand it over to whoever answers the door, they pay electronically so you don't have to worry about taking any cash."

The boxes were already made up and labeled for the vampire.

"Do you know how to drive?"

He asked, looking back over to Marty.

"Because I have a car I can lend you to do the drop offs."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Drive?

When was the last time Marty drove.....?

"Yeah o'course I know how to drive." He said with a shrug. He was sure once he got behind the wheel he'd remember. It was like riding a bike right? You never truly forget.

"As soon as the sun goes down, I'll be right on it." He promised.

"Now what powers would we have to work on? Ya know, to make the Red." He said the drugs name with a purr.

He loved that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:01 pm

"Good lad, once you've got a bit of experience making deliveries i'll be sending you on harder ones instead of blood drops."

He was glad the boy knew how to drive, it would make things so much easier, he would be too slow on foot and teaching him to drive sounded tedious.

"We will have to freshen up on alchemy and potion making as well as conjuration."
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Blood drops would be a sinch. All he had to do was get from point a to point b. Unless there was anyone who might try to stop him and rob him... but who would want to steal blood? The vampires at the coven had an all you could eat buffet there.

"I'm good at conjuring shit up, but alchemy 'n potion makin... left that for the witches." He explained.

Who knew that he'd suddenly find himself so interested in the craft?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:24 pm

"Well then it is a good thing that you have a master Warlock right here to teach you how to do it."

He replied with a chuckle, he didn't quite like the term witch, it had him uncomfortable.

In reality he was a witch but had adapted the term Warlock in order to replace it.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm

"Heh, no shit!" Marty could't have imagined that he'd ever find himself in this amazing of a position. The potential was amazing.

New drugs, new home, new man who was clearly also gay....

Marty couldn't have asked for more... except for maybe Doc having a different hair color.

"So when do we start then?" He asked, clasping his hands together. He was eager to learn and do something, get his mind off of how shitty his body felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:28 pm

"Not today, we can start tomorrow, I need to head out and get some vital ingredients first."

He needed a constant supply of fresh components to make his pills, if they were aged the quality would go down dramatically.

"Although we could start getting a few things ready. Follow me."

Deacon stood up, leading the boy toward his bedroom.

The Warlock stood and stared down at the floor, one of the runes in his arms started to glow as a trap door appeared in the floor boards.

He opened it up, revealing a set of stairs which he descended quickly.
Back to top Go down
Martin Prescott

Martin Prescott

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Marty's signature grin never wavered as he followed Doc and watched the Warlock open up a secret compartment.

"Ohhh, spooky." He jeered, chuckling softly.

If Doc hadn't had a secret entrance to somewhere Marty would have been disappointed.

As a master drug maker Warlock, this was a must-have.

The young vampire followed Deacon, always staying right close behind him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:40 pm

"Hardly."

He replied as he flicked on a light and what waited for them wasn't some medieval dungeon but a fully stocked laboratory.

"Try not to break anything, some of this equipment isn't exactly easy to come by."

The room was filled with a strange mix of modern and more ancient machines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Rough night   [O] Rough night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Rough night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4