Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Another day at the office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raisa

[C] Another day at the office - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:10 am

"Don't touch me!"

She yelped as she jumped back from his grasp, stumbling before catching herself on one of the tables.

Clearly she was more intoxicated as she gave herself credit.

Gavin ran forward and caught her before scooping her up, the action met with a struggle as she hit him across the face before trying to scamper free of his grasp.

"I said don't touch me!"

She repeated in a loud snarl, if this man didn't let her go he was going to be leaving this bar without arms.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:21 am

It took a while for it to sink into his mind that Rai was yelling.

But when it did sink in, he passed off Darragh and stumbled to his feet, staggering towards the two.

"Oi, asshole. Leave my girl alone," he called out, his words slurred together a little.

It took a moment for him to focus on the pair in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 am

Raisa elbowed the man firmly in the gut until he let her got at which point she stumble back toward Liq, clinging to the man's arm as she glared over at Gavin.

"Fucker was looking over the booth watching me go to the bathroom."

She muttered, her eyes narrowing, hoping her stare would make the man spontaneously combust.

"Nothin' to get mad about sweet heart, it was a nice little show, that's all, I didn't mean nothin' by it."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 am

"Then fucking walk away."

Liq pointed to the door leading out on the street.

"And don't fucking even look at my girl again or you're fucking dead." Khaliq was much more violent when he was drunk.

It was a dangerous thing.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:34 am

For once Raisa hid behind Liq, nestling in against his side, this guy gave her the creeps and she wanted nothing to do with him.

"Listen man, just chill out, didn't know you owned her, was just looking for some material to you know."

He made a crude jerking off action as he looked at the two of them with a grin.

Rai gave a low growl and pressed closer to Liq.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 am

"I don't fucking own her. She's my partner. Equality. Heard of that fucking concept?"

His eyes narrowed as he straightened up. "Apparently fucking not if you're creeping in on girls going about their business and fucking whacking off to them."

The angrier he got, the less his words slurred. He sounded more and more sober by the minute.

As crude as Khaliq could be and as much as people hated his profession, Khaliq had class and a sense of what was right and wrong. Creeping on innocent girls was just wrong.

"Walk the fuck away."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 pm

"Hey, it's not my fault, I've seen you hogging all the good looking chicks all night.

She's hot, she should be use to this kind of treatment instead of causing a fucking scene how about she takes it as a compliment, ain't that right sweet heart?"

He asked as he looked over at Raisa, a sleazy grin on his lips which made the woman shudder in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 pm

"She shouldn't fucking be used to this kind of treatment. No woman should be." Khaliq, the feminist male stripper.

"Walk away, asshole, before I get really angry. Leave me and my girl alone so we can actually enjoy the night."

They'd been harassed over and over again and Khaliq was getting sick of it.

Khaliq stepped further in front of Rai when the man gave her that nasty grin. "Fucking walk away." His voice was deep now, husky with suppressed anger. He wasn't playing around now.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Raisa wasn't afraid of the human, she would be foolish to be, the guy just crept her out, she didn't like being caught off guard and he had snuck up on her at a quite vulnerable moment.

"What ever man."

Gavin slurred, clearly very intoxicated as he narrowed his eyes at Khaliq as he moved in front of Raisa.

"Keep your whore then, wouldn't put my dick in that if you paid me to."

He growled before slowly backing off and heading back toward the other side of the bar.

Behind Liq, Rai gripped onto the back of his shirt tightly, nuzzling up against his back as she gave a low growl under her breath, people tonight were complete assholes.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:08 pm

"Yeah? Good cause I'm not gonna fucking pay you. Your dicks not good enough to go in her."

He didnt want this fucker anywhere near Rai.

He didn't want anyone like Gavin anywhere near his Rai.

She didn't deserve the punishment of even being glanced at by those sort of bastards.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Raisa gave Liq's shirt a tug, turning him around to face her before he could go after the man, the last thing they needed tonight was to get in a fight.

"Liq, can we go home now?"

She asked, nuzzling in against his chest.

Seeing him so defensive of her made her preen, he knew that she didn't need defending from humans but he did it any way, seeing him protective appealed to her more animal instincts.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yes," he answered immediately.

He was done with whores trying to ruin their night.

The two were going to go home and have their fun alone. Without some stupid asshole trying t get either of them in bed.

"Let's go tell Aeker we're leaving."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:19 pm

"Alright."

She replied, relieved that he hadn't wanted to stay longer, she was going to lose her shit if someone else tried to come between them.

Rai gripped Liq's hand and led him back toward to Vampire.

"Aeker we're calling it for a night, can you check on the pups for me when you get home? I'll be around in the morning to get them."

Aeker nodded and bid them both good night as he cuddled up against Darragh and sang along with the boy.

"Now I really do get you all to myself."
She purred as she dragged Liq toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:22 pm

"Who gets who to themselves?" he asked, arms wrapping around the woman to lift her off the ground.

Khaliq had the advantage of height here.

He carried her out of the bar and down the road towards his apartment.

He was excited to have the entire night alone with her. He wanted to have some fun after all the fuckers in the bar had pissed them both off.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Raisa squealed as he scooped her up, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly.

"Don't you dare drop me you drunken idiot."

She replied with a chuckle as she nestled in against his neck with a soft purr, nipping and sucking at the skin eagerly.

Getting away from the bar was definitely a relief.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 pm

"Woops." His arms loosened around her suddenly, making her body jolt before his grip tightened again.

He wasn't going to drop her.

Liq moaned and purred softly as she nipped and sucked at his neck.

He was going to be covered in her marks soon.

When he got to the door, he set Rai down on her feet and set about unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Rai yelped as he jolted her, clinging onto his body tightly as she gave a soft warning growl.

As soon as the door was unlocked she grabbed Liq's hand and dragged him inside, shutting it behind them before pulling him toward his bedroom.

She pushed him down onto the bed and purred as she crawled into his lap.

"We have a whole week ahead of just this."

She purred, leaning down as she nipped at his neck again before kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Khaliq allowed the woman to pull him through the apartment.

The Necromancer sat down on the bed obediently, hands gripping her hips when she curled up in his lap.

"I damn well hope it's more than just this. If I took a week out for cuddling I'm not going to be happy," he chuckled softly. They'd better be doing much more than just cuddling.

He returned her kiss happily.

That was a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:52 pm

"I didn't mean cuddling, I meant being in bed together."

She replied with a snort, as if she was going to pay all that money to just lay around and cuddle with him, fuck that.

"But if you don't want to be in bed with me for a week..."

She began, sitting back and pulling away from him with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:03 am

"That I can deal with."

His arms banded around her waist, pulling her closer as he leaned up to kiss her deeply.

His teeth sank into her lip, sucking at it gently.

"A week of this," he purred, twisting his body and pushing Rai down on the bed, pressing his hips down against her own.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

The woman purred as she was pulled back and her lip bitten into, her own teeth biting into his lip in return.

She gave a soft groan as he rolled them and pressed down against her, her body arching up against his.

"And I don't have to worry about not leaving marks."

She taunted as she leaned up, dragging her exposed fangs over his throat teasingly.

He would be absolutely covered in marks by the time they were done.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 pm

"Just for this week."

For this week alone until the next time she decided to book a surprise holiday for him, she could leave marks on him.

He had a feeling that she would not be kind to him and would leave as many marks as she possibly could.

He'd probably end up being just one giant bruise.

His head tilted back, though, offering his throat to her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Raisa leaned forward, nipping the man's throat firmly before letting her fangs sink into his skin.

She could leave her bite mark in view without being scolded this week, as such she simply couldn't help herself.

Her lips sealed around the wound as she drank deeply for a few mouthfuls before pulling back, her lips stained with his blood as she licked the wound shut.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Another day at the office   [C] Another day at the office - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Another day at the office
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: