Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I] Meeting Another

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[I] Meeting Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:16 am

The Vampire did snarl at the younger one this time.

"I don't beleive it's in your right to decide how I should raise my Fledgeling. He is perfectly functioning and thus: fuck off." Cy was not in a pleasant mood. He was going to be as hostile as he possibly could. That included swearing; something he rarely did.

His blue-eyed gaze turned down to Ray as whimpered. His hand caught his boy's face, holding it up so he looked directly up at him.

"Don't lose yourself, honey." His voice was firm; almost an order.

He didn't want Ray to lose himself right now. Cy wasn't in the mood to clean up after a raging Fledgeling in the middle of a packed club.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 am

Rayner's gaze flickered up to Cy's immediately, his eyes looked lost and hazed.

He hadn't hurt this badly before, it was as close to hell as he could imagine, his entire body was on fire and he couldn't stop himself from trembling.

His rasped breath shuttered, his sharp and ready fangs jutting out from parted lips.

His gaze flickered, darting around the room before looking back at Cy, blinking rapidly as if on the verge of passing out.

"Make it stop."

He pleaded through trembling lips as tears welled and fell from his eyes.

At this point he didn't care how it happened, he just wanted to pain to be numbed, even if it meant killing or in turn, letting himself die.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:43 am

It wasn't smart, but Jonas wasn't bothered with that now. He rolled his eyes. This was his place after all - this pair had waltzed in and threatened to ruin things. "Fully functioning?" he asked, allowing some of the incredulity he felt to leak into his tone in sarcasm. The fledging seemed to speak up at exactly the right time to show his sire up. It would be funny if it wasn't a threat to him and his space. It was also harder to find it funny in the face of the younger vampire's abject fear and pain.

"Would you like to go outside?" he asked finally, making a last-ditch effort to salvage things politely. He could send this pair on their way (or simply bide his time until the other was sufficiently distracted, at which point he could make an attempt to deal with him). It was the same as seeing a man beating up his wife - not his business and he was as morally corrupt as the next vampire; but it was different seeing the treatment to one of your own.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:48 am

Cy's eyes softened a little as they gazed down at his Fledgeling.

He looked so pathetic. So scared. So entirely consumed by his need.

So much for a pleasant night out. It seemed a decent night out was far from possible with Ray the way he was.

He needed to calm the boy down; make him focus on only him again. He'd been fine before the other Vampire had appeared and tore his attention away from him.

He turned towards the entrance, dragging Ray along with him as he pushed through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 am

Rayner didn't struggle at all as he was dragged toward the exit.

The young vampire cried out, the sound muffle as he bit into his own lip, he was reaching the end of his control and countless bodies were still hitting against him as they made their way outside.

He started to hyperventilate, taking in panicked breaths as he clung onto Cyneric, knowing deep down that if he lost the feeling of his Sire against his body that he was going to lose every ounce of self control that he had.

Cy had done this to him, but the older Vampire was the only one he had now, the only one that could keep him in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm

He had really expected the other to take his suggestion, even if it was painfully obvious that the dark haired vampire was close as he was to losing it. So he shifted out of the way to let the two pass. He stood on the edge of the crowd, hovering there as he was struck with indecision - to follow and make more out of this than he already had or stick behind?

It was an interesting question since he had got what he wanted - 'his' place back. But he was still not devoid of sympathy for other vampires. The utter state of that one was dangerous, not just cruel. If he could free him from his sire, would it even matter, as tedious as his control seemed to be?

After another moment of hesitation he slunk after them. Not exactly hiding his presence, but neither was he advertising it. He couldn't do a thing before they were all out anyway. Words had worked once and they may do again, as strongly as he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:24 pm

When They pushed outside, Cy dragged the young Vampire towards the alleyway between the club and the next building over.

Cy didn't want so many people seeing them like this.

Ray needed to calm down before they went anywhere else.

When they were hidden away in the alleyway, he pressed Ray up against the brick wall, his body pushing firmly against his Fledgeling's.

"Breathe," he ordered firmly. He wasn't going to allow Ray to hyperventilate enough to pass out. The boy needed to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 pm

As Rayner was pushed against the wall, he pushed back, trying to get free, he wasn't in his best state of mind and was panicking.

His fingers dug into Cy's shoulder, gripping onto the older Vampire with all his strength.

It took a few months of struggling and thrashing before his body stilled as he did as he was told, taking his first proper breath of air.

The maddening music wasn't as loud, and the only one pressed up against him was Cyneric, so his mind honed in on that.

He took in large gulps of air as he panted heavily, taking in Cy's scent with each one, his nose pressed up against the man's chest in a desperate attempt to override his senses with Cy's presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I] Meeting Another   [I] Meeting Another - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I] Meeting Another
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2