Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Tattoo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Zakhar chuckled softly, grinning widely.

"That would be your fault for having a stubborn slave and pet." His grin widened a little more.

"And being the most stubborn man of all of us."

Belial was a very stubborn person. He could put both Zakhar and Coilean to shame with his stubborn nature.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 pm

"I'm older than both of you combined, I think i've earned the right to be stubborn, plus, if I caved easily you two would be able to get away with anything you wanted and what kind of Master would I be if I let you run a muck?"

She asked, raising and eyebrow at him.

Her fingers slid across his neck softly, stroking his pale skin gently before leaning down and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 pm

The Lycan chuckled softly at her response.

That was very true. Belial was very old and very very stubborn. It was a necessity to be that stubborn with him and Coilean as his Slaves.

One moment of weakness and the two would run circles around him.

"Not a great one," the man admitted.

He returned her kiss with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 pm

"Exactly, so don't complain."

She replied with a chuckle as she leaned in an nipped his lip firmly.

Raisa leaned over the man's body, wiping away excess ink from his skin before starting a new patch of the the tattoo, the needle running over his spine and the length of his shoulders repetitively as she filled in more of the line work.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

His lips parted when she nipped at his lower lip.

He inhaled sharply as the needles shifted place and began moving over his spine.

Zakhar's teeth sank into his lip and he buried his face into his arms with a soft, pathetic little whine. Rai now knew he and Lia were in a Master-slave relationship. His whining wouldn't sound overly pathetic to her. Hopefully.

Either way she would be hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Tattoo   [C][M] Tattoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Tattoo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: