Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Dario thought for a moment on that proposition before saking his head.

"Not particularly."

He wasn't all that curious about it. He had seen pictures of wolves before. That was enough to satisfy him.

Dario naturally wasn't that much of a curious person.

It kept him out of trouble and that was the way he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 pm

"Alright then."

He muttered softly as he leaned up against Dario's side, letting his head rest against his shoulder as his hand idly stroked over Coilean's back.

The Demon stole one of the sweets from the packet and put it into his own mouth, chewing on it softly with a purr.

"Thanks for dragging my ass back here, pretty sure I would have killed head-bitch if he had found me."

He never would have heard the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Coilean's eyes narrowed up at Silt and he gave a little growl.

His sweets. His.

How dare Silt steal them. Coilean's teeth sank into the material of the Demon's shirt and he shook it roughly the way he'd do when he had caught prey.

Dario chuckled softly as he watched Coilean.

"It's no problem. I hate seeing people left suffering."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

"Hey."

Silt scolded as Coilean shook at his clothing, looking down at the Lycan as he chew slowly.

"I spend nearly all of my pay buying treats and toys for your fat ass, I'm allowed to have some if I want."

He had a few toys that he kept here for Coilean to play with when they went outside together.

"I would have been fine if they hadn't turned the heat off, my healing rate slows down when I get cold."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Coilean whined loudly, rolling over so he was laying on his back with his head resting on Silt's shoulder. He arched his back and looked up at the Demon.

When he wanted to win, he demanded tummy rubs. People thought it was adorable and gave into him. That or it distracted them for long enough for him to take what he wanted.

"You've warmed up now. I think you'll be fine," Dario assured with a smile.

The Demon was about the same temperature he usually was now. He just needed to recover from the bloodloss now.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Silt sighed softly and scratched the pup's belly, running his hand over the length of his chest and stomach.

"You're lucky you're cute."

He murmured to the Lycan, nuzzling into his hair affectionately.

"Yeah I will be, Demon's can't die of blood loss, luckily, now that my body temperature is higher I'll start regenerating again."

Already the bite marks that were littering his body were fading away, even those Coilean had left moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Coilean gave a yap, his back arching in a surprisingly flexible movement to press his stomach up into Silts hand.

The Lycan knew he was cute and used it to his full advantage.

Dario was relieved that Silt would be fine.

He had been genuinely worried about him when he found him collapsed like that.

"You know who to call next time you fuck a Vampire so I can be on standby."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 pm

"I'll give you a cut of the profits each time a client leaves me in a messed up state and you're stuck cleaning me up."

He felt bad making Dario take time out of his night where he could be earning money to help his sorry ass off the floor.

"I think it's only fair."

He had enjoyed the backroom more than working out on the floor serving drinks.

His fingers continued to scratched up the Lycan's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

"I can deal with that."

He'd get paid for cleaning up a friend; something he would happily do for free. That was a good thing.

Coilean purred, wriggling a little as Silt scratched his stomach.

The Lycan was seriously enjoying this attention.

He whined for another sweet, his lips parted.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 pm

"Great."
He replied with a warm smile, it would mean more money for the both of them.

He just hoped that head-bitch kept his nose our and left him alone without excessive bragging.

"You fatty."
Silt teased with a chuckle, placing another sweet in Coilean's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

More money was always a good thing. Dario was still struggling with trying to keep a few euro's in his bank for a rainy day. With this he'd be able to save up a little.

Coilean whined when he was called a fatty, a pout pushing out his lower lip.

He wasn't fat. He had a great slim, muscular build. There wasn't any fat on him.

The lycan chewed on the sweet given to him happily.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Silt's hand moved to stroke over the pup's chest before running down his stomach.

"So fat."

He muttered, petting the Lycan's belly with a smirk before offering him another sweet.

"You seen many Pet's in your time, Dario?"

He asked, looking up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Coilean gave a huff and a short growl.

He wasn't fat.

He was, however, a glutton, and happily took the treat that was offered to him, chewing on it with a smile.

"Not many." And none that seemed as dedicated to the cause as Coilean did. It was truly an impressive feat. Dario was very impressed by Coilean's puppyhood.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:46 pm

"I wish I could take him out more, but I can't take him anywhere other than the garden."

He replied with a shrug, it was a bit of a drag but it didn't matter too much.

"He is a good boy, shame his Master isn't very fond of me."

His hand stroked through Coilean's hair, he would love to be able to spend more time with the pup.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

"He'd definitely get a lot of attention if you took him out."

Such a beautiful man on his knees wearing just a collar and a pretty tail? Dario would definitely be staring.

Dario stroked the Lycan's hair gently.

"You're good at making enemies, aren't you, Silt?"

Dario scratched behind Coilean's ear gently. "Is he well trained?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm

"He gets to be a person some times, not that I've been with him when he is like that, he only comes to see me when he is a pup."

It would be interesting to see Coilean as a man, he hadn't heard the Lycan speak properly before.

"Oh yeah, his Master and I... we are enemies from way back."
Belial had hated him from the moment he was born.

"Very well trained, when he wants to be, he acts up with me a little because he knows he can get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Dario tilted his head to the side as he gazed down at Coilean.

Dario agreed. It would be interesting to see Coilean as a man. He wondered how the man acted. He seemed sweet enough as a pup, but Dario knew sweetness when in Session could be very misleading.

"Can I see how well trained he is?" Dario asked.

He was a little excited to get to play with a puppy. He missed being able to interact with puppies.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

"Yeah go for it, he seems to like you well enough now. Just remember that he isn't a fuckmutt, I don't think he will react well if you get too touchy with him."

He knew that Dario's mind could turn to sex quickly, but that sort of thing wasn't cool when it came to Coilean.

"Coilean, Dario is going to play with you."

He muttered to the pup, ruffling his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:09 pm

"Do you have a leash?"

Dario pushed himself to stand and took a few steps away from the bed.

The man gave a whistle and padded his jean-clad thigh to get Coilean to come to him.

The pup scrambled off the bed, trampling over Silt in his attempts to do so. When he got onto the floor, he knelt down in front of Dario obediently.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:10 pm

"Do you have a leash?"

Dario pushed himself to stand and took a few steps away from the bed.

The man gave a whistle and padded his jean-clad thigh to get Coilean to come to him.

The pup scrambled off the bed, trampling over Silt in his attempts to do so. When he got onto the floor, he knelt down in front of Dario obediently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 pm

"Tell him to go fetch it, it's in his Master's room, he knows where it is."

He had taken Coilean for walks before, getting him to fetch it was easier than getting into Belial's room.

The Demon grunted as he was trampled by the pup who had run over to Dario excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Dario nodded.

"Fetch your leash," he ordered with a short whistle, tilting his head towards the door.

Coilean disappeared obediently, returning a few moments later with his leash in his mouth.

"Good boy."

Dario leaned over to pet Coilean's head gently and took the leash from him. He clipped the leash to the collar and gave it a firm tug.

"Sit," he ordered, his voice taking on the usual firm tone it did when he was in Session.

Coilean sat obediently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Silt smiled softly as he watched the two of them, Coilean was so excited, it showed how he ran off to fetch his leash, he was a good dog.

That firm tone of Dario's made him shiver softly, he loved that tone, normally it ended up with him on his knees with a cock in his mouth.

Watching the two of them were so good together.

"You look quite comfortable with a dog Dario, might need to get one of your own."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Dario's lips curled upwards into a crooked smirk.

"Always was a dog person."

He gave a sharp whistle. "Heel."

Dario began walking around the room slowly with Coilean padding along obediently at his heels attached to the leash.

"Paws up, don't drag," he ordered.

Coilean's paws began lifting from the ground in a little more of a bouncy step then the almost dragging movements he'd given before.

"That's it, good boy."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm

"Well if I can get you up where on days that Belial is away you can come play with him, I'm sure he wont mind."

Coilean was a very social pup, he wanted to play and be around people.

"Looks like you're bringing him to a dog show."

The Demon chuckled softly, it was funny to see Coilean prancing around like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: