Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:44 pm

"I want to see how well trained he is."

The best way to do that was to simulate an environment where the pup had to be highly trained. A dog show was one of the best ways to do that.

Dario whistled again. "Sit."

Coilean moved to sit, looking up at Dario silently.

"Good boy." He held out his hand towards Silt. "Pass me the bag."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:51 pm

"Fair enough, and no, you can not take him home with you."

He replied, rolling his eyes, if he couldn't steal Coilean then Dario couldn't either.

Silt grabbed the bag, stole one for himself before handing it over to Dario.

The Lycan would do anything for sweets.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Dario gave a wry smile. "Am I that predictable?" The human's attention turned down to Coilean an his smile mellowed out into a soft little quirk of his lips.

Dario misses having a pup. It had been a long, long time since he'd last experimented with one. He had been in his early twenties.

The man was kind of sad that relationship had ended. He had really loved that pup.

"Beg," he ordered, holding out a sweet.

Coileans hands moved up to his chest and he gave a soft whine as his tongue stuck out.

"Good boy." He held out the sweet for Coilean to take.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 pm

"Don't you think I've had the exact same thought? He sleeps at the end of my bed some nights, I wanted to steal him away too."

He replied with a chuckle as he shook his head, he did like the idea of having Lean constantly, but the fear if Belial was greater than his desire for a pup.

"Shame it is so hard to find a good pet, normally they are women, and cats."

He didn't want a female cat, male dogs were more fun.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:12 pm

"He's definitely someone that would be coveted."

He was sure a lot of people would want to steal him away given half a chance.

Dario definitely would.

"Cat's aren't bad." Dario smiled fondly at the thought of his own cat curled up waiting for him at home. "But there's just something about dogs." He adored dogs. They made for wonderful companions.

"Down. On the floor."

Coilean dropped down obediently, looking up at Dario.

"Good boy." Dario dropped a sweet on the floor in front of Coilean who ate it up immediately.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm

"They aren't bad at all, I'm just not fond of women."

He replied with a chuckle, women had their appeal to some people, he was not one of those people.

"Figured you had a cat, I smell it on you enough."

He wasn't aware that it was Hayden, he figured that Dario had a pet cat, shifters could be deceiving like that.

"You look smitten Dario."
He muttered with a chuckle as he watched the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm

"I can agree on that one."

Women held no interest for Dario at all. He much preferred men.

"He's a great little thing when he's not being a stubborn ass or trying to tear my hand to ribbons." Hayden could be a little shit sometimes but he loved the little kitten.

"I am. I miss pups."

Dario held out another sweet. "Roll over."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Silt chuckled and shook his head.
"Cats are like that, moody little things."

He had owned cats before, they were practically bipolar in the way they acted.

"Aw well, you can come play with Coilean again if you want, I'm sure he would be happy to see you again."

Once Coilean was friendly with someone he remembered them.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

"They are, but they're worth having."

He wouldn't be able to live without his little kitten.

"I'll take you up on that offer." He'd love to come around and play with Coilean more often.

He would definitely enjoy spending a lot of time with Coilean. He was a well trained pup. Dario was loving playing with him like this.

"Up. Paw."

Dario held out his hand with a little whistle and Coilean placed his paw in it obediently.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:45 pm

"Wait, you have a spare room now, why don't you just get one of your own?"

He asked, looking over at the man, if he wanted it that badly what was stopping him?

"There isn't really anything stopping you is there? Or is Hayden not alright with this sort of thing?"

The boy was fairly innocent but at the same time, he was dating a stripper.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'll have to talk it through with Hayden and Ray."

Hayden was being kind enough to let him have his client work at the club. He didn't know whether the boy would be open enough to allow a pet.

Hayden's specification was that he could do his client work if he didn't speak about it in front of Hayden. Getting a pet would mean bringing the pet into the house. He wasn't sure how Hayden would react.

And he didnt know how Ray would react, either. He didn't want Ray to be uncomfortable and having a naked man crawling around day and night could be awkward.

"Other paw." Coilean did as told.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:59 pm

"If by some miracle you get one, I get to play with it."

He replied with a chuckle, he wanted to be able to spend more time around pups, if Dario got his hands on one then he had to share.

"I'd get one myself but I don't have time to care for it properly, plus, Coilean visits a fair amount and he would get jealous pretty quickly.

He didn't want to upset the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:03 pm

"Maybe."

Dario would be selfish for a long while before he let anyone else play with his pup if he got one.

The man smiled as Coilean looked up at him expectantly.

Dario held out a sweet then balanced it very carefully on Coilean's nose. "Stay," he ordered firmly as he took a step back. "Stay."

After a few long moments and a lot of loud whimpering from Coilean, Dario gave the nod. "Go ahead."

Coilean tossed his head and snapped the sweet up from the air, chewing on it happily.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Silt chuckled when he watched the pup sit there whimpering with a sweet on his nose, the poor thing was being so patient.

"You better let me play with them, I let you play with Coilean."

Silt replied with a huff as he moved to lay on his stomach comfortably.

"If only human pets were something you could find at a pet store."
He murmured, toying with his pillow, it would be great if it was that easy.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

"So you did."

Dario huffed. "It would make life easier, wouldn't it?"

It'd be nice to have a good pet store for human pets. Catania wasn't hugely known for its trafficking, either.

Dario sat down on the bed next to Silt, running his fingers through the Demon's silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Silt leaned in against Dario, letting his eyes slide shut as the man stroked his fingers through his hair.

"Shame this part of Italy is so tame, I bet you could find a really pet store in Amsterdam or something."

He replied with a chuckle, though he didn't know how he felt about buying a pet who had been put through that sort of treatment.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:27 pm

"I've never been to Amsterdam."

He'd never been outside of Catania before today.

Heh... today was the first time he' ever left the city and he hadn't even realised until now.

"I'm sure I'll find a pet. If push comes to shove, I can send out an ad on fetlife or tumblr or something."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:30 pm

"You should, you would love it there I bet, right in your element among all the sex."

He could see Dario thriving in a place like that.

Silt gave a snorted laugh as he looked up at Dario with a soft smirk.

"That could be dangerous, make sure you get them tested first."
He could only imagine what he would catch from getting a pet online.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:38 pm

"If you pay for my flight over there, I'll go and see what it's like," Dario snorted.

He couldn't even afford the more expensive bread at the moment. There was no way he'd be going all the way over the Amsterdam, no matter how much he wanted to.

"Of course I would. I'm not stupid."

He made sure his subs were clean. Dario couldn't afford any nasty STI's.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:51 pm

"If I keep making money in the backroom like yesterday I might just take you up on that offer."

He could only imagine what the two of them could get up to if they were in Amsterdam together.

"I'm excited at this prospect, you should have them meet you at the club, I'll help you test them out."

He muttered with a purr as he looked up at Dario, his tail wagging, it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"That might be an interesting idea."

Bringing a potential pet to the club to test him out would be a fun experience for all parties, he was sure.

Dario gave a dark little grin. "Your tail is wagging. Are you sure you don't want to become a puppy?" he chuckled, reaching out to tug Silt's tail playfully.

The same way he knew Silt hated.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:02 pm

"It would be fun."

Silt hissed as his tail was tugged on, his tail pulling free of the man's grasp.

"You realise that is attached to my spine right? Hands off."
Having part of your spine yanked on wasn't pleasant.

"I don't think I could handle pet play, way too intense."
He enjoyed his freedom.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Dario grinned widely. "Fun, indeed." He would definitely have to set that up for them. It would be a lot of fun.

"You'll just have to deal with just being a submissive, then."

Shame. Dario would like to see Silt down on his hands and knees as a puppy.

Perhaps he could convince him to at least once.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Silt gave an amused chuckle at his next thought.
"You could bring 'em over for a play date with Coilean."

Now that would be amusing to witness, two pups playing with each other.

"I can deal with that, I quite like just being a submissive, at the end of the day I can come home and do as I please."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:11 pm

"That would be fun." A play date with Coilean.

Two puppies playing together; both would be well trained and doing well.

"Maybe I can convince you play pet for one Session."

He wanted to see Silt being a good little puppy. Though he knew the Demon would be more suited to being a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: