Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] New school, new problems

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] New school, new problems - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Maks uncovered his eyes, far too trusting of Lyo at the moment.

"Oh for fuck sake..."
He muttered as he got an eye full of Lyo's penis.

"Is that the game we are playing now? Full Monty?"
He asked before dropping his own towel to the floor with a shrug, not that he cared, he wasn't ashamed of his body no matter how battered and bruised it was.

"Enjoy."
He murmured as he padded over to the wardrobe and started looking for something that would actually fit him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:27 pm

The older teen laughed loudly as Maks' curse.

"Don't worry, looking at a penis won't turn you gay, no matter what the other kids at school say," he chortled.

Lyo wouldn't admit that his eyes fell to Mak's crotch when he dropped his towel and stayed there for a little longer than it probably should have before tearing away.

Lyo stepped up behind Maks and leaned over him to look for a pair of jeans to wear.

As amusing as it would be, he couldn't go out just wearing a shirt.

It would be way too damned cold.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Despite what Lyo thought about him being worried about turning gay, it didn't worry him.

What he was worried about was getting hard, he was a young boy, just getting into puberty, it happened a lot for very little reason but at the moment he had every reason for it to happen.

He didn't want to think about Lyo that way, they were best friends, they had always been best friends and he didn't want to ruin that just because he too had started to notice both genders, not just females.

Maks pulled on a pairs of boxer-briefs before rummaging for a shirt that would fit, managing to locate a plain black shirt that was only a little bit too big for him, must have been Lyo's from quite some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:38 pm

The older teen grinned to himself as he jabbed Maks' side roughly after he had pulled a shirt on.

"Gotten in one too many fights again."

Alyosha didn't understand how Maks managed to get into so many fights. Lyo was a quiet person. He only got into fights when he was dragged into them for whatever reason.

And usually they didn't last too long.

Along with his height came a fairly muscular build that he was slowly starting to train with daily exercises. It intimidated a lot of the bullies that he dealt with.

Lyo grabbed a pair of jeans and shook them out, pulling them on and buttoning them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Maks hissed as his bruise was poked, smacking Lyo's hand in retaliation.

"Jerk."

He murmured as he found a pair of jeans that would fit him well.

They hugged his waist nicely but like all of Lyo's clothes that were far too long and hid his feet completely in denim.

He pulled on a hoody for warmth as well as a pair of socks and a pair of Lyo's old shoes which he had finally grown into.

Maks scrubbed up alright when he was washed and had on decent clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:47 pm

"You look like a kid playing dress up," he snorted with a grin.

The hoodie he had pulled on was one that Lyo still wore around. It was still slightly loose on the older teen's frame.

It completely swamped Maks' much smaller body.

"Come on, let's go get a snack and watch some TV or something before we leave."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Maks shrugged, at least the copious amounts of fabric covering his body would keep him warm outside.

"I'm due for a growth spurt soon."

He replied, he might grow into it, he doubted he would ever be as tall as Lyo but he still had hopes of catching up to the rest of his peers.

"Sounds good."

He replied, he was eager to raid Lyo's cupboards for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm

"And fit into that? I doubt it."

He ruffled Maks' damp hair as he stepped away from him and padded towards the door.

"Come on then. I don't know if we have any quick snacks. Might have to cook something up real quick."

Then they could sit around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:00 pm

"You have any smaller hoodies?"

He asked, pulling up the sleeves to try and locate his hands, he could barely see his fingers when his arms were by his side.

"Is macaroni and cheese as possibility?"

It was one of his favourites when they were looking for quick food, pasta and cheese as a winning combination.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm

"Uh... I might. I don't know."

His hoodies were usually worn ragged. He didn't buy a new one until the old one was so ripped up that he couldn't use it.

Alyosha stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"You know I dont like that shit. I don't know if mom bought any for herself."

Mac and cheese was gross. Alyosha couldn't even bring himself to cook it.

"Check the cupboards but I'm not hopeful."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

"Mac and cheese, mac and cheese..."

He murmured to himself as he looked through the cupboard, his favourite kind was the type that came with the tin of processed cheese that you would mixed through, not the powdered stuff.

Alyosha had a hatred for 'plastic' cheese that he would never understand, he couldn't get enough of it.

He huffed softly when his search turned up bare.

"Damn..."
He muttered with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Lyo ruffled Maks' hair when he pouted.

"Looks like mom wasn't even desperate enough to eat mac and cheese, either. That is definitely something I wouldn't even feed to the dogs."

It was a gross, disgusting thing.

"Find something else."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:19 pm

"There is nothing wrong with macaroni and cheese, you're just weird."

He muttered, rolling his eyes as his hair was ruffled again, he didn't mind Lyo doing it when they were alone.

"There is corn chips and salsa, we could make nachos?"

He asked, holding up the packed of chips, he wanted something tasty and fast, he hated having to wait ages for food when he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

"There's everything wrong with mac and cheese. You're just weird." It tasted like cardboard and spew. He absolutely hated it.

Lyo nodded when Maks held the bag up.

"I'm down with nachos. No gross plastic and cardboard shit."

"Get everything together."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Maks put the salsa and corn chips onto the counter before getting the cheese and sour cream out of the fridge and sitting himself up on the counter to help out with the cooking part.

He ripped open the packet of chips and shoved one in his mouth, munching on it with a purr.

"We gonna microwave or put them in the oven?"

Microwave was faster but made the chips soggy.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 pm

"We're supposed to be cooking those."

He jabbed Maks' stomach roughly and stole the bag from him before he could devour any more.

"Microwave." Lyo preferred the soggy crisps that the microwave produced.

Lyo pulled a large bowl out of a cupboard and set it down for the two of them to pile everything they wanted into it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 pm

"Good, I'm freaking starving."

He didn't want to have to wait for the oven to melt the cheese and all that junk, he just wanted to eat.

"Pour the chips in."

He muttered as he looked down at the bowl, that was Lyo's task now since he stole the packet.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 pm

"Yeah? Look at the fucks I'm giving."

He threw a crisp at Maks then dumped the entire bag into the bowl. He shook the bowl a little to get the crisps to even out within the bowl.

"Toppings."

Maks could do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Maks picked up the chip and placed it into his mouth, he really didn't like wasting food if it was still good.

He popped off the lid of the salsa jar and poured it in generously over the chips before adding shredding cheese on top.

"Microwave."

He instructed, reaching over and pressing the button to pop the door open so Lyo could shove the bowl in.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Lyo picked up the bowl and shoved it into the microwave.

He hummed his usual cheery rhyme as he leaned against the counter and waited for the microwave to finish.

"Looking forward to the movies?"

Lyo knew it was rare for Maks to go to the cinema to watch his movies. he also knew Maks would be excited to go.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Maks smiled as Lyo spoke and nodded his head softly. He had only gone to the cinema a handful of times in his life.

"Yeah, can't wait."

He admitted, he didn't mind having to protect Lyo from the bitch girl either, as long as it didn't upset his movie too much.

Normally he didn't care what he looked like but he had taken a lot of care in the bath to get clean and as presentable as he could be to go to the cinema.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"You better keep up your end of the deal."

Maks would suffer immensely if Vara did get her chance to bug him.

Maks better do all he could do make sure Vara sat as far away from him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

"I give you my word, since you're paying for me to go to the cinema that I will do everything in my power to keep her away from you."

He would throw himself over Lyo's lap if he had to in order to keep her away from him.

"Though I don't see why you don't just tell her to leave you alone if it bothers you so much."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm

"'Cause I'm close with her brother and if I piss her off, I'll piss him off."

He liked his friend, he didn't want to lose that friendship because he upset his sister.

"It's better to just pretend I don't notice and let her down gently when she finally gathers the courage to tell me outright." it was an evasive way of acting, but it would help him keep his friend and get Vara to leave him alone.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"Coward."

Maks accused with a small smirk, perking up when he heard the beeping of the microwave.

He passed Alyosha a tea towel so he could handle the hot bowl inside.

"Lets watch television and eat."

He muttered, dropping off of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] New school, new problems   [C] New school, new problems - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] New school, new problems
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next