Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard Day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 am

Dario had been working so hard lately to provide for all of them, Hayden felt bad for him.

He did the best he could to make Dario's life a little easier but the man was looking more worn each day.

As such Hayden hoped a small treat would brighten up his night.

It was late, very late and normally Hayden would be asleep by now, instead he was hard at work, his apron was wrapped around his body as he moved around the kitchen, a dusting of flour resting on his nose as the smell of fresh baking wafted through the apartment.

Whisk in hand he was hard at work whipping some cream for the center of the cake which had risen and gone golden brown in the oven.

As it beeped be quickly removed the cake and set it to cool before slicing strawberries for on top.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 am

Dario felt terrible.

He was tired and overworked and sore. He genuinely didn't know he could fuck that many people in one night.

It had been a busy night, but it hadn't paid much. His savings were stretching so thin that they were going to snap any day. He knew they wouldn't last too much longer.

He couldn't provide for five people but he didn't want to make anyone leave. He didn't have it in him to do so.

The man sighed heavily as he unlocked the door to his apartment and slumped inside.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:21 am

Hayden perked up when he heard the door open, his hearing was very good given his species and he heard that sigh.

It broke his heart to know that Dario was under so much pressure and the man wasn't happy in the least.

He worried for him, it wasn't healthy for someone to be under so much stress.

Hayden padded into the living room and moved to wrap his arms around the man, giving him a gentle smile.

"Come with me."

He muttered, leaning up to press a kiss to the man's lips before leading him into the bathroom, Hayden had run a bath for him already and luckily the water was still nice and warm, scented steam rising into the air, he had gone and picked some roses, littering their petals in the water to make Dario a soothing bath.

"Soak and relax for a long as you want."

He added as he looked up at the man, just looking at him you could see the tightness in his muscles, his body was clearly aching.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:27 am

The man smiled when Hayden appeared in front of him.

He wrapped his arms around the boy and leaned down to give him a gentle kiss. Dario tasted of others; come and alcohol. He'd sucked off and kissed so many people tonight.

He was repulsed by it himself. He could only imagine what Hayden thought about tasting others on his tongue.

"Thank you."

A nice hot bath would be just what he needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:31 am

Hayden was learning to block that all out, the smell and taste of others was all over Dario, he reeked of scents that he refused to identify.

He felt a pang of jealousy shoot through him, he wanted Dario all to himself but that wasn't an option so he just had to bury these emotions and not let them get to him, if he did, it would make Dario feel even worse.

"I'll have something special ready for you once you're all cleaned up."

He muttered, giving the man one last little kiss before padding out into the kitchen. His pale pink tongue stroked over his own lips with a little frown, he didn't like that taste.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

Dario crumbled into the bath.

He laid there silently for a long, long time. In that time his mind ran over his financial struggles and what he could do to fix them.

He couldn't go back to the sharks. He'd already gotten into trouble with them in the past from being given loans.

He could try and find a second job. A day job. Work during the day, go to his night job, then sleep an hour or two in between shifts.

If push came to shove he could sell a kidney. It would be easy enough to find someone to do it for him.

When he began shivering, he decided it was time to get out of the bath. He had to have been in there for at least an hour.

He padded into his bedroom and pulled on a pair of pajama pants before heading into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 am

Hayden smiled brightly as Dario walked into the kitchen, he had been in the bath for a long time.

He really was worried about the man.

Animals were in tune with human emotion and Hayden could feel everything that Dario felt, the worry coming from the man was crippling.

"Dario.."

He muttered, walking up and wrapping his arms around the man, holding him tightly.

"Everything is going to be aright, okay? We have a lot of options."

It didn't seem like it at the moment but Hayden had been thinking long and hard about all of this and he had a few solutions that could work.

"Let go of it all for one night and just relax, I made you something."

He muttered nodding over toward the cake, it wasn't much, just a simple strawberry sponge cake which was shaped like a heart.

Hayden looked up at the clock, it was well into the morning already.

"I love you Dario, happy valentines day."

He murmured, nuzzling in against the man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:53 am

Dario sighed heavily as he cuddled Hayden closer, burying his face in the boy's bright copper hair.

They had options.

None of them, unfortunately, pleasant at the moment.

He could try to relax for one night before worrying about everything in the morning as he got up to work again.

His gaze turned up to the cake and he gave a little smile. How sweet.

His smile froze on his face, though, at Hayden's next words. Valentines day. He'd completely forgotten. He had hoped to do something nice for Hayden but he'd been so over worked that he had completely forgotten.

"I'm sorry," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:58 am

Hayden chuckled softly.
"You don't have to be sorry, I don't mind, I want tonight to be about you not me.

Dario, you've been working so hard to support everyone, selflessly doing everything you can to make sure everyone lives comfortably and you don't get enough appreciation for that."

The boy smiled warmly his hand stroking Dario's cheek gently as he guided the man down for another kiss.

"You're the most amazing man I've ever met."
He muttered, stroking the man's hair gently.

"Now get yourself a huge chunk of cake, sit your butt down on the couch, and stop driving yourself mad."

He instructed.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:30 am

Dario's lips pursed together for a moment before relaxing. Dario didn't like being selfish with Hayden. He wanted Hayden to feel appreciated and loved more than anything.

Having a night all about him just didn't sit well with the human.

Dario leaned down when he was coaxed, kissing the boy slowly and gently. A tender caress.

A nice slow paced moment would be nice compared to everything that he had dealt with recently.

"Only if you sit with me."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 am

He kissed Dario back just as gently, he adored these tender little moments where they could just be together.

"Of course I'll sit with you, I can't cuddle you if I stay in the kitchen."

He replied with a warm smile before getting a plate for Dario and handing it to him.

"Now eat, knowing how hard you've been working I doubt you took much time off to have dinner."

He still sent Dario to work each night with a pack dinner, he wanted to make sure the man ate well.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:43 am

Dario happily took a slice of the cake.

He led Hayden into the living room and laid out on the couch, patting the couch when he was comfortable so Hayden could lay out on him.

"I managed to snack between shows."

He'd snacked a little. He might have finished half of his lunch. He didn't remember.

He'd been too busy to sit down and eat all his lunch.

"How's your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:46 am

Hayden padded after Dario and curled in against him as he sat on the couch, cuddling up next to the man.

"It was alright, Rayner couldn't sleep so we sat and talked for a while.
He is coming out of his shell slowly. When he did fall back to sleep I went into town to gather some applications."

He replied, purring softly as he nuzzled against Dario and curled up happily against him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:50 am

"That's good to know."

Dario wanted Ray to feel comfortable here in his home and want to talk to them when he was trouble.

It was great knowing that Ray was opening up to Hayden.

Dario cut off a chunk of cake with his fork and bought it up to his mouth.

He paused before it met his mouth. "Applications?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 am

"He is getting there slowly, though I get the feeling he doesn't like being alone. He followed me around like a lost puppy after nightfall until he decided to go for a walk."

Rayner had been through a lot so he didn't mind having the man around him constantly.

"Yeah...job applications."

He muttered a little sheepishly, he didn't know how Dario would take the news.

"I thought I might start working, if we both start having an income hopefully things will be much easier on you."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:00 am

"If I was around more I'd keep him company." He was so busy with work that he just couldn't sit around and spend time with Ray most the time.

It was a shame. He wanted to get to know Ray better and help him through everything he was going through.

"Hayden, no. You don't have to work. You already do so much around the house." Hayden did the cooking and cleaning. That was more than Dario had been doing. He didn't want Hayden to become over worked. "I can get a part time job during the day to pick up the slack."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:18 am

"Dario two jobs will kill you, you're practically falling apart as it is, you need time to sleep."

Hayden shook his head, he was going to be firm with this, Dario couldn't handle more on his plate than he already had.

"You forget, my limits are much further than a human's, I can handle some extra work just fine.

Besides, any money I earn will go straight into a bank account to help pay for bills, safe from getting stolen."

Dario would know what he meant by that, it wouldn't be getting into Pina or Desi's hands, it would go where it was desperately needed.

"We're a team Dario, you don't have to carry all the burden on your shoulders, I've got your back, let me carry some too."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:22 am

"I'll manage," he insisted.

He really didnt want Hayden to get overworked. He did everything at home and now he wanted a job on top of it?

The human sighed softly. It was true that quite a significant amount of his money fell into the hands of his sister and nephew. Money that was, in fact, desperately needed. Especially now with five people living off a very shaky wage.

Dario leaned down to give the boy a deep, long kisses as his hands rested on the boy's hips, slipping under his shirt.

He hoped he could distract Hayden from the conversation before he had any more ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:26 am

Hayden gave a huff as he looked up at Dario.
"Stubborn old man."

He teased, Dario made it so difficult for him to help him, though he hadn't expected this to go down easily.

He kissed Dario back, purring softly in against his lips as the man's warms hands slid under his shirt.

"I'm still getting a job."
He murmured in against Dario's lips.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 am

"We'll see."

That was a definite no.

He didn't want Hayden to over work himself.

Dario had his options for when they ran out of money. He could survive. Everything would be fine.

His lips continued to move slowly against Hayden's.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 am

"If you don't let me work then I am taking Ray with me to live at the mansion to ease the stress on you."

Now that was one hell of a threat.

He and Ray could live up in the mansion for free if things got too hard for Dario and he wasn't allowed to work at all.

Idly he wondered if he could just bring Dario up there with him to live, he doubted it, it would be too dangerous for him up there, he didn't know enough about their world and the other supes might get edgy.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 am

Dario pulled back at the threat, dark eyes gazing down at Hayden hard.

It was obvious he wasn't happy about that thread.

Dario loved having Hayden and Ray living with him. The two of them brightened his life. Without those two he'd have to suffer through Pina and Desi alone.

"Please don't do this to me now."

He cupped Hayden's cheek tenderly.

He didn't want to have this argument now.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 am

Hayden wavered as Dario looked down at him like that and cupped his cheeks tenderly.

The boy gave a soft sigh and stroked Dario's hand with his own as he nuzzled against his warm palms.

"Empty threats Dario, I could never leave you."

He murmured softly, that was the truth, he couldn't do it, he loved Dario, he wasn't about to walk out on him, no matter how bad things got he couldn't do it.

"I'm sorry."

He muttered, pressing a kiss to Dario's palm.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:44 am

"Please don't threaten to leave again."

The man leaned down to kiss Hayden again.

He'd find a way to make sure everything went by okay. He didn't want him or Ray leaving him.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:46 am

"Please don't threaten to leave again."

The man leaned down to kiss Hayden again.

He'd find a way to make sure everything went by okay. He didn't want him or Ray leaving him.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Hard Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard Day   [C] Hard Day Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: