Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] From Zo to Zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Demir gave a half-hearted tut as the Silt-snake looked up at him pathetically.

He had a soft spot for animals.

"Come on, doll-face. I gotta go feed the tigers. At least if you stick with me you'll be bundled up under my shirt and jacket." Silt would be pressed against his hot skin and protected by two thick layers of clothing. It was the best he could do. He just couldn't leave him here. Demir was just thankful that Shifters ran almost as hot as Lycan.

Demir crouched down to lift the snake up, coiling him around his waist as he pet his head gently.

"If I'm feeling nice when we're done I'll find you a nice big mouse, all right?" he sighed as he caved in. He couldn't help it; that pitiful, sad snake stare at done him in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Silt wrapped himself around the man's waist eagerly, nestling in close to the shifter, his body was lovely and warm.

The Demon gave a soft hiss as he nodded his head, he would behave himself an let Demir continue his work in peace so he could be fed and kept warm.

He leaned into the pat on his head, his tongue flicking out over the man's hand.

Silt was glad he had gotten his own way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Demir pulled his shirt down over the snake and made his way towards the staff exit.

He pulled on his coat and zipped it up, adjusting it a little before pulling his hood up and stepping out into the rain.

It was quite a trek to the tigers; they were on the opposite side of the zoo. That was one reason he hated reptile duty. Demir much preferred caring for the wild cats. They were all much closer together.

He was just glad that he always got the tiger job. Demir adored tigers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Silt made himself comfortable, resting his head of Demir's hip as the man walked.

Being bundled up against the man was comfortable, he was rather enjoying himself and was feeling progressively better the more he leeched the man's heat.

Thanks.

He murmured, at the very least he was grateful that Demir hadn't kicked him out of the reptile room on his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Demir had debated it.

But he wasn't that heartless. He knew enough about snakes to now that being out in the cold rain wasn't going to be good for them. Demir decided that he'd just have to suck it up and be nice to the Demon until he felt better.

A spring started to form in Demir's step as he made his way into the staff entrance between the tigers and the cheetah's.

"How are my lovely boys and girls today?" he crooned as he stepped into the large room. In one of the cages was a tiger cub, mewling pathetically as it pressed up against the cage. One of it's hind legs was bound in a cast.

Demir crouched down and pushed his hand through the bars, stroking the cub's side gently.

"How're you keeping up, cub? Leg feeling any better today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Silt flicked his tongue out, he could smell felines.

The Demon slid up Demir's body, poking his head out of the collar of the Shifter's shirt.

He peered down at the cub, Demir really did have a soft spot for tigers it seemed.

Cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 pm

"He's a vicious little lump of fur," Demir chuckled. "Such a character. One moment he'll be cute and cuddly, and the next-"

As if he knew he was being talked about, the cub bounced back as gracefully as he could with his leg in cast and batted at Demir's hand playfully.

"And the next he's running around trying to attack you," he laughed.

Demir had a really close connection to the tigers. They were the closest thing to a family he had.

"You hungry then, Aadh?" he asked, pushing himself to his feet as the cub's attention focused solely on Demir.

The Turkish man made his way into the next room over. This was where the food was delivered to every day. And, as expected, there was quite a large delivery today.

Demir hummed as he went about dividing the meat up for the tigers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:38 pm

You seem to enjoy your work.

Silt replied as he kept his head resting against Demir's neck, enjoying his heat and taking in the view.

Why do you work at the club if you have this job, surely the Zoo pays their employees enough?

You would assume so, plus, most of the people at the club were their because they didn't have many other skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 pm

"I do." He loved this job so much.

"It's cubs like Aadhirai that make it the best." He loved the job for the animals. The tigers were all such amazing characters.

The man gave an amused little hum in response to the question.

"I get social interaction at the club. Talking to the tigers is great, but I don't want to become that person. The one that only has his work and nothing else. So I go to the club and work the floor and talk to the customers and the other strippers."

He gave a little shrug. "It's not ideal social interaction but it's something I enjoy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Similar reason to me then, I only work there because Dario got me the job.

It's fun and a place like that attracts my kind.

Demons were drawn to places of sin, and you didn't get much more sinful than a strip joint, it was perfect for him.

Shame I don't like being Head-Bitches whipping boy, otherwise I'd go into the backroom more, seeing his smug face when I do drives me mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Demir snorted.

"I refuse the back rooms."

The Shifter hated going into the back rooms. If he were to have sex, it would be on his terms and his play. He wasn't going to bend over backwards for anyone who waved a few euros at him.

He would much rather just get through working the night with as little harassment as possible.

Or hook up with someone he actually wanted to hook up with.

"Just about done."

He began piling the cuts of meat onto a large tray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:28 pm

If he could in this form, Silt would be chuckling.

The first, and last time I went back there Dario found me the next day unconscious in a pool of my own blood.

He hadn't gone back after that, he hadn't found anyone worthy of leaving him in such a state.

All this meat is making me hungry.

He replied, leaving his head against Demir's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

"It's shit like that that makes me refuse them."

He hated the back rooms.

Demir gave a soft hum as he finished piling the meat up onto the tray and lifted it easily, making his way back out to the other room.

"You'll get your mouse when I finish my cat rounds."

He still had to feed the Cheetah's and the Lynx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm

It's shit like that which makes me consider it.

He replied, he had enjoyed the rough treatment quite a lot, it was just going without any after-care until Dario found him that had been the worst of it.

I may have to consider it again, my usual Doms are now too preoccupied for my liking.

Dario had Hayden and he hadn't see Coilean since Belial took him away, it didn't matter too much it just meant he got to enjoy his own company a bit more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Demir gave a little shake of his head.

He couldn't understand people taking such huge risks like that.

Being used and abused had left a few people almost dead in the club before. Demir didn't want to become a statistic in the death-count at Zo. He was fine being one of the more conservative strippers.

"I can't really say anything, doll, but I wouldn't go down that route myself."

Demir would look around for good, trustworthy Doms in the area himself. Ones that already had a good standing.

The man opened up the cage and began throwing large chunks of meat into it.

He had no fear of being attacked at this point. He'd known the tigers for so long that they wouldn't dream of attacking him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm

It's dangerous, I know that, though I doubt I could find anyone around here who could actually do any lasting damage to me.

His biggest threat lived only a few doors down from him and he had lived this long.

Silt didn't have much to lose.

The Demon watched the tigers eat, it was interesting to watch them interact so casually with Demir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"Just be careful."

Silt wasn't such a bad person. He knew that he didn't actually know Silt all that well, but from what he did know, he actually quite enjoyed his presence.

He didnt want to hear that Silt had been offed accidentally.

Demir stood and watched the tigers chow down with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm always careful.

He replied, he wasn't going to go out of his way to get himself hurt, he was wary enough of the people he chose to sleep with.

At the end of the day it was his choice, he wouldn't be dragged to the backroom by someone he didn't think he could handle.

Nice to know you care, Demir.

He mocked softly, his current form wasn't great for a range of expressions, but he was smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Demir snorted softly.

Careful enough to have to resort to breaking into a zoo to survive because he stayed out in the rain.

The man didn't actually say anything about it, though.

"I got people's backs," was his simple response to the mocking comment.

He wasn't the greatest person around, but he had peoples backs when they needed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 pm

The snake gave a soft hiss.

If you get bored of the woman trying to feel you up, I'd happily keep you company, I quite enjoyed last time.

He replied, Demir had been an interesting lay, more so than his last few, he wouldn't be at all opposed to going at it again with him.

With Dario constantly busy, he wouldn't be opposed to a new play mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

"I get bored of women before they even have the thought in their head to want to feel me up."

Demir had no time for women at all.

They were annoying creatures that he just didn't care about.

Playing with Silt again sounded much better than allowing women to spend their night playing with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:56 pm

They hold no interest to me either.

Women, as pleasant as they were to look at sometimes didn't hold his fancy, he would rather be pinned under a man.

Being with Demir again did sound pleasant, he hoped the man would take him up on his offer sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 pm

"I tried it. The whole dating, getting married and settling down with a nice woman thing. Just didn't work out."

It just about drove him insane.

That put him off women for good.

And marriage, but with things the way they were at the moment, he didnt see himself getting married to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

I've been with a fair few women, I have kids and all that, I wasn't never really invested in those relationships though, there are too many boundaries.

He didn't want that kind of commitment, it was too hard to try and be with one person, you always ended up disappointing them or getting hurt.

Perhaps others would look down on him for not giving those relationships a fair go, but things were different where he came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 pm

"Can't blame you for that. You don't want in on those sorts of relationships."

Demir hated it when his ex wife contacted him. She still did occasionally after almost a hundred years of being separated. He hated it.

Demir locked up the cage and padded back into the other room to dispose of the tray.

"Two more animals then we'll head back to the reptile house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   

Back to top Go down

[C] From Zo to Zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: