Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] From Zo to Zoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm

It really did put me off, though I have always preferred being intimate with men.

There is something about being pinned down by a dominate male that gets my blood boiling.

They were simply more passionate creatures, they had that drive to prove that they were stronger and more capable that any other.

He liked that in a man, that primal need to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Demir gave a little snort as he pulled on his jacket again.

"I figured that out after the other night."

Silt had gone wild the other night and Demir had followed not too far behind. Not that you'd hear Demir complaining.

He had thoroughly enjoyed the experience himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Hardly my fault, Tiger, you weren't exactly in full control of yourself either.

Both of them had gone feral and then fed off of each others desperation until they were a bloodied, sweaty mess on the floor.

Neither of them had kept it together very well and Silt had loved it, it had been primal and savage, a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Demir gave a half-hearted shrug.

"I never promised I'd stay in control."

Demir had a habit of going wild when he had really good sex and it just so happened that it had happened with Silt.

He'd loved it as much as the Demon had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Doesn't matter, I enjoyed myself.

He replied, his forked tongue flicking against the man's neck as he curled himself around Demir's throat like a scarf yet again.

He quite enjoyed this perch, he was still warm under the man's collar but he got a better view of what was happening around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

"So did I."

The walk to the Cheetah house was short. Just across a wide dirt path.

Then they were in another two roomed place that looked strikingly similar to the tiger enclosure, bar the actual tigers.

None of the cheetah's were in the indoor cages. They were all out seemingly enjoying the wet day. Strange cats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Good to know.

He was glad that he wasn't the only one, he would have felt somewhat selfish if he had left the man unsatisfied, though he distinctly remembered the man purring.

Silt curled in against the man's neck, quite comfortable in his new spot, at least here he could steal body heat and get a small glimpse of sun now that the rain was dying down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:05 pm

The rest of the feeding went by quickly.

Demir didn't spend nearly as much time with the other cats as he did with the tigers.

And pretty soon they were making their way back towards the reptile house. He'd promised Silt his mouse if he'd been good and he had been good.

As good as a Demon could be, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Silt had at least behaved himself during those feedings, he was quite content where he was, he was warm and protected from the rain at least.

The Demon had been dozing lightly before excited mutterings grew closer.

"My god look at that snake!"

A group of teenagers padded quickly toward the two of them, clearly at the Zoo with their school on a biology field trip.

"Can we hold him?"

One of the boys asked, peering up at Silt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 pm

"He's a beautiful snake, isn't he?" Demir responded to the teenagers, falling into zoo keeper easily as he moved Silt carefully, holding him so there was more of the beautiful white snake on show.

"He's a boa constrictor."

Demir stroked Silt's scaled body gently with a smile.

"I don't see why you can't hold him. Just be careful, he's very heavy. here, stand in a semi-circle and I'll put him around your shoulders."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Silt didn't know whether to roll his eyes or chuckle as Demir showed him off, it seemed it was the Shifter, and not Dario that finally made Silt play good little pet.

To keep them both out of trouble he could behave and let them hold him for a while, it wouldn't do any harm.

Silt leaned into the stroking of his scales as Demir revealed more of his body.

The teens all moved, standing shoulder to shoulder, some of the girls squealing nervously as the thought of having a snake on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm

"He's a good boy, don't worry," he assured the nervous girls as he curled the snake gently around their shoulders.

"Just stand still. He won't hurt you."

Demir stood back and planted his hands on his hips with a grin.

"There we go. He's a bit of a lump, isn't he?" he chuckled.

"You can stroke him, too, as long as you stroke him in the direction his scales go. Stroking him the other way'll hurt him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Silt gave a soft hiss as he was insulted.

Who are you calling a lump, furball?

He was glad the children wouldn't be able to hear him, last thing he needed was to freak out a bunch of humans.

The group stroked the reptile, amazed at how smooth he was and how large the snake was considering the Zoo Keeper had been carry it all on his own.

"This is awesome."

One of the boy's muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Demir laughed at the snake.

"Snakes are awesome," the Turkish man agreed.

"A lot of people think they're scary and dangerous. But there are a lot of good, nice snakes around. Aren't there, snowy?"

Demir leaned down a little and patted his cheek. "Give a kiss."

He was going to milk Silt's good behaviour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Silt stared at the man dully, if there weren't kids around he would bite the man.

I am going to maul you later.

He promised before lifting his head and leaning toward Demir, pressing his nose to the man's cheek as his tongue flicked out over his skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 pm

"Good boy."

He stroked Silt's neck gently as he straightened up again.

"Who wants him to give them a kiss?" he asked the kids with a grin.

He was going to get murdered as soon as the kids left him alone. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. He knew he was in a lot of trouble, why not milk to experience for all it was worth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Silt gave a hiss as a bunch of the teens volunteered, each of them taking out their phones to take a picture.

If he were able he would roll his eyes and sigh but there was nothing he could do about it now.

The demon moved forward, pressing his mouth up against each of their cheeks and pausing long enough for them to take a picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Silt was being so good.

Demir was going to see Hell as soon as he shifted back. Perhaps if he stayed around the kids with Silt, the snake wouldn't get a chance to shift back until much later?

He could only hope.

Though he had very mixed feelings about that. He couldn't decide whether he wanted Silt to shift back or not. The excitement and nerves churned inside of him.

"Can anyone tell me what names Snowy a special snake? One that isn't like any of the other snakes we have here at the zoo?" He'd try to make this an exciting learning experience for the kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 pm

"He's tamed?"

One of the girl's asked, they didn't know much about snakes so finding out what was special about this one was difficult.

"His colour, is he an albino?"
Another asked.

Silt sat there over the student's shoulders, humans could be so stupid sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:38 pm

"He is tamed, but we have other snakes that are tamed like this. So close, but not quite right."

The zoo enjoyed showing off their snakes to the local schools for educational purposes. They had quite a few tamed animals that they took around with them.

Demir grinned at the second answer.

"That's the one. He's an albino. Animals and people are albino because they lack pigments in the skin or fur or even scales. Without pigment they dont have the usual colours that the animals are."

Demir stroked Silt's head gently. "You see how he's got yellow scales on his body, too? That's a type of albinism in snakes called moonglow albinism."

The Turkish man pat his shoulder, motioning for Silt to curl up on his own shoulders again.

"We have an albino mouse deer over at the other side of the zoo, if you can convince your teacher to go take a look at him." Demir took pride in his knowledge of the other animals in the zoo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Silt escaped the clutches of the children eagerly, moving to slide up Demir's arm and coil his body loosely around the man's neck, leaning his head on his shoulder comfortably.

Albino my ass.

Technically his body didn't lack pigment at all, in his usual form he was perfectly coloured, his scales simply reflected the colour of his hair which was white, a colour he inherited from his mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm

"Can any of you tell me what the opposite of Albinism is?"

Educate the children and he did his job right.

"And a little pop quiz; what is albinism? I'm sure I can manage to find a chocolate bar somewhere for the ones that can answer these questions right.

Demir wasn't above bribing teenagers to learn. In fact, that was always the best way forwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] From Zo to Zoo   

Back to top Go down

[C] From Zo to Zoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: