Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Danseur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[c] Danseur Empty
PostSubject: [c] Danseur   [c] Danseur EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 pm

During his tour of the mansion, Tibor had clocked a huge hall that would be perfect for his practising.

Now he had some free time, he had decided to go check it out.

With Hatshepsut and Zeus hot on his heels, he had made his way into the hall, wearing his usual practise outfit.

Said practise outfit showed of very feminine curves that his usual clothing hid skillfully.

While the two dogs laid out by the door watching him, Tibor went through his usual practise runs, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[c] Danseur Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Danseur   [c] Danseur EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Rai had been looking after Tibor for a few days now, she wanted to make sure she was always there for the boy but still let him know that he could venture off on his own.

She was just about to head down to work, Liq would kill her if she didn't bring his pup down to see him so she was searching for them.

Not that it was difficult, she would track the scent of her pups for miles.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[c] Danseur Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Danseur   [c] Danseur EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:44 pm

The boy's clothing stretched taut over defined muscles as he took a leap; his legs spreading in an almost perfect split.

When he landed he rested his hands on his hips and tutted. That was something he'd need to practise a bit more.

Tibor's legs spread in splits again as he sank to the floor, stretching forward to drip his foot then leaning backwards, his back arching.

The muscles that he showed off had been hidden behind fairly loose clothing until now. Tibor didn't usually show off how toned he was unless he was practising.

"If I can just do that leap," he murmured, his gaze fixed on the two dogs laying watching him. "I can maybe talk to the madam and see if I can get a part in this years big production. I've always wanted to be able to work in one of the big productions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[c] Danseur Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Danseur   [c] Danseur Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Danseur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Halls :: Hall 3-
Jump to: