Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Moving In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Moving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Coilean huffed softly as Silt cuddled against him.

He nuzzled closer to the Demon, lapping at his throat with his now blood-coated tongue.

Demir, not upset or daunted at all by the bite, grinned widely. "Pup's got quite a bite on him. I can see why he'd be fun to play with." He'd been bitten by one too many animals to care about being bitten now. He didn't know how many times a cat had bitten him at the zoo. It didn't bother him any more.

The Shifter leaned forwards to ruffle Coilean's bright hair affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Silt gave a deep purr as Coilean's tongue smeared blood over his throat, a love for blood was something that they shared.

"Yeah, he has killer teeth and knows just how to use them."

He replied with a chuckle.

"He is fun to play with, though we don't play all that often. He is my pet, not a fuckmutt."

They played when Coilean wanted to play, Silt never demanded it, he didn't want to take advantage of the pup and lose this bond.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:01 pm

"Really does," Demir agreed. Those teeth were lethal. Could bring a full-grown man to his knees. Almost bought Demir to his.

The shifter gave an astonished look.

"Really? I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off a pup that good looking."

Coilean's tongue continued to lave over his Demon's neck happily.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Silt chuckled as Demir spoke, his hands stroking through Coilean's hair affectionately.

"He is happier as a puppy and needed someone to look after him after he left his old Master.

I don't want to take advantage of him, he means more to me than a quick fuck.

Of course I never say no when he decides that he wants to play, but it has to be his choice at the moment."

He toyed with Coilean sometimes but unless Coilean wanted it, he didn't sleep with him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 pm

"Coaxing him out of habits from an abusive Master," Demir murmured, eyes flickering down to Coilean.

Tiptoeing until he felt better and they could live a more normal life. He'd seen it before. He'd had hands-on experience with helping coax animals out of their actions induced by abusive Masters. The zoo rehabilitated quite a few animals.

"Instead of allowing him to think you're like his Master, you give him the free reign to decide. Give him more power and stop him from feeling like just an object to be used."

Demir reached forwards to scratch behind Coilean's ear, receiving a happy purr in response.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 pm

"Exactly, he has been locked away in a room then left behind too many times, I don't want him to feel like I am just using him for my own reasons.

He'll learn soon enough that I am never going to abandon him like that, that I look after him because I love him and not because it can use him."

This was why he wouldn't stop Coilean from doing anything, he could go outside all he wanted once the dog door was put in.

He would never go without anything, he would be the most spoiled dog in existence.

"I'm going to make him his own kennel for the backyard, he likes laying out on the grass so I'll need to do a lot of gardening until the neighbors can't see in our yard."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 pm

"That'll take a lot of time and attention."

Demir continued to pet the contented pup, a little smile on his face. He was impressed by Silt's efforts. It was good to see someone trying so hard for someone else.

"If you need any help with building or planting, I'm a few houses down. Just kick the door down and tell me to stop whining about my hangover," he chuckled with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm

"I've got all the time in the world."

He replied with a chuckle, it didn't matter how long it took, he would make sure that Coilean was happy and healthy.

"I'll just kick the door down and send Coilean in to fetch you out of bed."

Silt smirked, he could already see Demir being dragged along the floor by his ankle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm

"You know I can't say no to the sad eyes of a puppy."

Demir gave a playful growl as he began scratching Coilean's stomach. The pup gave a happy yap and stretched out over Silt's lap to give the Shifter more access to his stomach.

Demir's hands played over Coilean's stomach, scratching and petting him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Silt chuckled as Demir spoke and Coilean sprawled out in his lap. His own fingers danced across the pup's stomach, stroking it softly.

"Exactly, he is going to have you wrapped around his paw, his puppy eyes are lethal."

Coilean could always get what he wanted when he pleaded for it.

"Coilean, do you think Demir should stay for dinner?"

He asked the pup, running his fingers through the Lycan's hair slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 pm

"Puppy eyes are always lethal," he chuckled softly. His nails scratched over the Lycan's stomach and Coilean's back arched to push himself up for the man's ministrations.

"Aw, you like that, don't you?" he cooed in the traditional pet voice.

Coilean yapped affirmative.

Demir chuckled softly. "No leftover Borek for me tonight, then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

"Looks like you have to stay over now. We were going to have Chinese and watch a movie."

He replied with a smile, it would be nice to have someone over in their new house.

They didn't have the kitchen all set up yet so he couldn't cook, but they could still have a nice dinner.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Demir shook his head with a little smirk.

"This place is gonna be the definition of man-cave, isn't it, doll? Two men constantly laying around doing fuck all, eating take out and watching movies 24/7."

Silt definitely seemed like the type to reside in a man-cave.

"I'll indulge tonight, but I'm going to cook something proper for you both one night soon."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:03 pm

"I cook."

Silt replied, pouting at the accusation.

"I have to make sure Coilean eats properly."

The Lycan needed proper food, he had cooked steak for the both of them at the manor the night before, the kitchen was in a mess with boxes everywhere that there was no chance of getting it all tidy before dinner.

Silt had little care about his own health but he wouldn't let Coilean get sick because of his bad habits.

"We're just having a lazy night tonight after moving boxes all day."
He murmured, running a hand through the front of Lean's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Demir arched a brow at the Demon. "Uh-huh," he replied, completely unconvinced.

He didn't believe that the man could cook. It just didn't strike him as right. Silt was...Silt. A loud, sarcastic asshole that run off sex. He just couldn't see him being able to cook.

"You'll have to cook for me and then we'll see if you can cook."

Demir had learned how to cook from the best; his ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 pm

"Coilean, you think I can cook?"

He asked the pup, looking down at him, granted he only cooked really simple meals, normally vegetables and steak, but the pup hadn't complained about it.

He got fancy some nights and made spaghetti or curry but Coilean usually made a bit of a mess of it and then he had to clean him up.

Though the shower here was big enough that he could wash Coilean and shower himself at the same time so it didn't really matter.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:12 pm

The pup yapped.

He enjoyed Silt's cooking. It was simple but nice.

He did miss Belial's cooking, though. Belial had been a really really great cook. Coilean gave a soft whine, curling up to press his face into Silt's stomach.

Despite the Fallen Angel being a total bastard sometimes, there were some things that he really did miss about him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Coilean's reaction had his brows furrowing.

"Hey...what's wrong sweetheart?"

He muttered, cuddling the pup closer, stroking his back and hair softly, he had noticed that sometimes Coilean got into moods and he always tried his best to make him feel better.

"It's okay."

He cooed gently, pressing a kiss to the crowns on his head.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 pm

The pup leaned closer to Silt as he was stroked gently.

Belial didn't do this for him nearly enough. When Belial pet him it was because Belial wanted to.

Another soft whine sounded as his arms wrapped around the Demon's waist. He nuzzled closer still to the Demon.

Demir watched with a little tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm

"Hey..."

He murmured softly, stroking the back of the pup's head affectionately.

"Coilean..."

Gently the demon placed his hand under Coilean's chin and tilted it up so he could see the Lycan's eyes.

"I love you, you know that, right?"

He muttered, stroking his hand over the man's cheek. He would always be there for Coilean, even if he slipped into these moods, it didn't stop him even if he suspected what he was thinking about.

"I know you must miss him so I wont say anything bad about him, but I care about you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:25 pm

The Lycan's silver eyes stared down when his chin was raised.

But when the Demon spoke, they flickered up to meet his. He whined softly again and crawled up into his lap, wrapping his arms around the Demon's neck and nuzzling into his cheek.

He lapped at his cheek and neck as he hugged him.

Demir's attention had turned away and his gaze was fixed on the very interesting bark of the big tree in the yard to give the two of them a little privacy.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Silt care about Coilean more than anything, the Lycan had been the first person to ever show him kindness in this world.

He hadn't forgotten that day, not for a moment.

The Demon gave a soft smile when Coilean climbed into his lap and covered his neck in puppy kisses.

This was enough for him, just this, having the man close to him made him happy, he wanted Coilean to be happy too.

His hand stroked through the man's hair slowly as he held him close.

"Try not to think about him okay? I hate seeing you upset like this."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Coilean just curled a little closer to him.

He did try. Coilean liked his life right now. Silt was an amazing Master and he loved being around him.

It was just the odd occasion where Belial cropped up that bought him down.

The tenseness in his body relaxed a little as he just nuzzled against his Master, more than happy to sit around cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Silt looked over at Demir apologetically, it couldn't really be helped, Coilean had a few issues in his mind that he needed to work through and Silt wanted to be there for him.

"Coilean..."

He muttered, smiling down at the pup as a hand stroked through his bright locks.

"Why don't you show Demir your new toys and we can go play in the backyard?"

He asked, playing always made him feel better.

"We might be able to find you a treat in the kitchen after, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:39 pm

The pup gave a little whine, curling closer to his Demon.

He didn't feel like playing right now.

He wanted to lay around cuddling Silt and being reminded that he was here with someone that loved him instead of curled up at the end of a bed waiting for someone that didn't.

"How about I get our Chinese ordered while you two go make us a pillow fort in the livingroom and pick out some good movies to watch. How does that sound?" Demir asked, slipping his phone out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Moving In   [C] Moving In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Moving In
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next