Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Move In

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] The Move In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Maks gave a deep purr as his neck was licked and his crotch was rubbed at and ground against.

"Would I want to complain if I was gagged by your cock?"

He asked with a chuckle as he leaned up and kissed the man deeply.

He had a big appreciation for Lyo's cock, they had gone a long while pretending they weren't attracted to one another, they were still making up for lost time.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm

A grin twisted Lyo's lips.

"I'm sure I can give you something to complain about."

His hands pushed up under Maks' shirt, stroking over his chest gently before finding his nipples. He teased them with gentle strokes before gripping and twisting them cruelly.

"Maybe I should clamp these." A wide smirk pulled his lips as one hand slid back down to push under the waistband of his jeans. He stroked his lover's arousal before dipping deeper, thumb running gently over his balls. "And these." He pinched a small amount of skin roughly.

"I'm sure that'll give you something to complain about."

Lyo and Maks hadn't experimented a lot, but the things they had experimented with had definitely fallen into the more pain-causing aspect of power play.

They were both happy sadomasochists.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Maks hissed a moan as his nipples and balls were pinched at, squirming beneath the man.

"Bastard."

He growled as his flinched away from the hand at his balls, he had learned easily enough that it was never safe to let the man toy with his genitals.

Lyo had enjoyed testing his limits on many occasions, more than once he had been left unable to move for days at a time because Lyo had decided to be too rough with his genitals.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Alyosha grinned as the man writhed beneath him.

His tongue laved up his neck slowly.

"It's what bad Vampires deserve, right?" he purred darkly in his lover's ear.

He was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Maks snorted at Lyo's words, though he tilted his head back as the man's tongue swept over his flesh.

"You're such a pain."

He muttered, he meant that in every sense of the word.

Lyo took a great amount of pleasure in causing him pain, their relationship was an odd power balance.

Maks was the only person who saw the truly tender side of Lyo, yet at the same time Lyo was the only person who could get away with being so rough with Maks.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Alyosha grinned against Mak's neck.

He was. There would be no way for him to deny it. He enjoyed causing the younger Rus pain.

In the years they'd been intimate, Alyosha had completely accepted the sadistic part of him. He enjoyed when he played. It was just far too much fun.

His teeth sank into Mak's neck, grinding and adding pressure until the skin gave under his jaw, splitting under his sharp white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Maks gritted his teeth as Lyo bit into his neck.

The man cried out a curse as those teeth plunged into his throat.

His body jerked beneath him, writhing and jolting in a heady mixture of pleasure and pain.

His nails bit into Lyo's shoulder, cutting into him through the fabric of his shirt.

He writhed, his thighs twitching as he rubbed them up against him, parting them so Lyo's body could press up against him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Alyosha pulled back so he could gaze down at Mak's face.

After feeling him spread his legs for him so willingly, Lyo wanted to see what sort of expression he was sporting.

He grinned as the younger man's blood rolled over his lips and down his chin and throat.

Out of the two of them, he definitely looked more Vampiric now.

Especially as his tongue ran slowly over his lip to collect more blood.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:14 pm

More often than not Maks' eyes sported some deep anger, except in situations like these.

His eyes darkened with lust as he looked back up at Lyo, his lips pursing before gaping slightly with a soft moan as he felt hot blood slide from the burning wound and drip down the curve of his neck and shoulders.

"Vampire..." He muttered, licking his lips as he looked up at Lyo's bloodied mouth.

Maks wore his desire openly, he made no effort to hide what he was feeling when it came to Lyo and lust.

Other emotions were an entirely different story.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Alyosha's lips parted slightly over his sharp white teeth as he grinned down at his pinned over.

"If I'm the Vampire, does that make you the hunter?" he chuckled softly.

He leaned down to kiss the man deeply. The blood on his lips smeared over Mak's skin, leaving behind deep red stains as he kissed him deep and slow.

"Bad place for a Hunter to be, isn't it?" he rasped against Maks' lips.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Maks returned the kiss eagerly, his hands knotting in Lyo's hair as he pulled the man closer and ground up against him.

A deep purr rumbled in his chest and he kissed the man, savoring the deep kisses as he tasted his own blood.

"I'm not a hunter."

He replied with a smirk as he looked up at the man in amusement, flashing his white teeth for a brief moment before he embedded them in the side of Lyo's throat, biting down until the flesh tore and his tongue swiped over the bleeding wound slowly, probing it with the tip of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Lyo's lips parted in a soft gasping moan when he felt them tear into the skin of his throat.

He gave a long, shaky breath as his eyes squeezed shut.

The man's large body shuddered a little as he felt the tip of his lover's tongue probe the small wound.

"Think of all the trouble two Vampires could get into," he muttered in a thick tone, obviously heavily affected by being bitten.

His hips rocked back against Maks as his hands moved to grip his legs, hoisting them up around his waist so he could thrust against the man's backside.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:29 pm

"A lot, I bet."

He replied with a husky chuckled as he felt Lyo shudder against him. Seeing the man affected by his actions always made him purr in satisfaction.

"We've just acquired our new castle, fended off the village folk.
I think it's time to feast and fuck."

He added, grinding his hips with Lyo's movements, biting his lip and licking it clean of the left over blood as he felt the bulge in Lyo's pants rub against him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm

"We'll just have to see."

The older 'Vampire' grinned, chuckling softly as Maks declared what they needed to do.

Alyosha hummed softly.

"I don't know. Feasting and fucking sounds good, but I want something more." His tongue flicked against the younger man's earlobe gently.

"Where's the bedroom box?"

The two of them had gathered more than their fair share of fun things to play with over time.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Maks gave a soft whine as his suggestion was turned down, squirming as his earlobe was licked.

"On the bedroom floor."

He muttered with a shiver, he knew what they box contained, it was one of the few boxes that he was actually eager to unpack.

The others didn't hold his attention as much as that did.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Alyosha grinned and pushed himself to his feet, gripping Maks' ankle and dragging him off the couch.

He dragged the man across the floor by his ankle, heading towards their small bedroom.

"What fun things can we play with tonight, little Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Maks yelped as he was gripped and dragged off of the couch, hitting the ground with a hard thud.

The man hissed and rolled onto his back as he was dragged, his leg kicking out to strike Lyo's side as best he could.

"You're a jerk."

He grunted, kicking Lyo hard in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:52 pm

"I know."

Not a day went by that Maks didn't remind him.

He laughed as his ass was kicked. "Got a real thing for beating on my ass, haven't you? Funny you've never used the paddle on my ass. Always been me paddling you."

Alyosha grinned at the man over his shoulder as he dropped his ankle and bent down to tear open the box.

What fun things could they use tonight?
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:58 pm

"I'd use the paddle if someone didn't keep hiding it from me."

It wasn't for lack of trying that he hadn't paddled Lyo, the man knew well enough that letting Maks use a toy like that against him would be dangerous.

When the paddle wasn't in Lyo's hand then he didn't know where it was.

Maks crawled back onto his feet before swiftly kicking Lyo again for dragging him off of the couch, watching over his shoulder as Lyo made his choices.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Lyo grinned widely.

He was careful with the paddle. He wouldn't be sitting down for days if Maks got hold of it. Though he'd been stupid enough to pack the paddle in this box when moving.

He just hoped Maks didn't see it.

Lyo rooted through the box, humming thoughtfully as he pulled out Maks' collar. They both had their own collars. Both of them liked the power play of being able to yank the other around by their collar. This time it would be Maks suffering the neck ache after all this.

After a bit of thought, he pulled out their well-loved leather flogger and a vibrating cock ring.

That would keep them entertained for a while.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Maks huffed and pouted as Lyo grabbed out his black studded collar.

He would have fun tomorrow sporting an aching neck, his boyfriend had a lot of fun dragging him around by that thing, though he always gave as good as he got.

"I am going to hate you tonight, aren't I?"

The look of the ring and the flogger wasn't making him hopeful, no doubt there would be a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:33 pm

"Perhaps."

It was likely.

Pulling out the bed harness, Alyosha hummed as he moved over to their mattress (still laying on the floor at the moment) so he could attach the bed harness.

That left the bedroom box unguarded.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Maks watched Lyo at the mattress for a moment before his eyes flickered to the unattended box, inside of which he could quite clearly see the handle of the paddle which had become the bane of his sexual existence.

He smirked to himself as he watched Lyo attach the harness to the bed.

Without a word he padded over slowly, waiting for Lyo to have it properly set up before swiftly buckling one of Lyo's wrists to one corner of the bed, sitting on his back to pin him before doing the same with the other arm with a chuckle.

"Silly Lyo."

He muttered with a grin as the man lay on his stomach with his arms stuck on either side of him as Maks moved to undo his pants and yank them down the older man's legs.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Alyosha grunted when he was pushed down onto the bed and his wrists buckled down.

He cursed softly, tugging at his bound wrists.

"Little fucker," he sighed.

He was used to this; being sure he was the dominant one then having the tables turned. It happened quite a lot with Maks.

He tugged at his wrists again as Maks yanked down his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Maks gave a soft chuckle as he strapped down Lyo's legs, leaving him ass up and exposed.

"Always underestimating me."

He tutted, shaking his head, Lyo should have learned by now, what Maks lacked in the size and strength that he had, he made up for in quick thinking and dirty tactics.

"Lyo, darling, look what I found."

He laughed as he went back over to the box and pulled out the paddle with a feral grin.

"Pay back is a bitch, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Move In   [C] The Move In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Move In
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: