Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] *Saxophone Noises*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

[O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:28 am

"I don't know. I am sort of known for dealing with the dead."

The woman gave a little wink. Necromancers were known for dealing with the dead. She could bring him back as a house-maid or something if he ended up dead.

She jerked her chin a little. "You should go say hi," she suggested.

"You might get lucky."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:35 am

"Oh?"

He guess this was similar to her forgetting that vampires burn worst then that man's shoulders in the sun.

"And leave you on your lonesome?"

He glanced over to the Hot Guy, flashing him a smile, and then back at Fawzi.

"Besides, I am pretty sure I can find someone later if I want to hook up with someone."

He was very confident in his skills of picking up people. Sure, he has been rejected plenty of time. But he also had people falling at his feet plenty of times.

"Anyway, forget about him. Look at who is walking through the door."

He was he may not have the same pretty boy face, but he was tall - very tall - and he was someone that probably works out often.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:42 am

"Don't let me hold you back."

Fawzi bought her glass up to her mouth, just as Jason pointed out the new comer.

She choked on her current mouthful of coke, coughing as the bubbles fizzled in her nose.

"That's my brother," she muttered, wiping her mouth and nose.

The two of them looked completely different. Fawzi took on the appearance of her father's side of the family and looked decidedly African. Khaliq, however, looked much like his mother and father; definitely Arabic.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:48 am

"Don't say that, or I really will leave you."

He wouldn't really. Maybe. He will probably bump into him again.

Jason laughed as she choked on her drink. She really did not look too much like him, even with the relation pointed out.

"Well, tell you brother he is hella fine and I will keep his bed warm any time."

They were both blessed in the gene pool. Both of the siblings were 'hella fine'.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:53 am

"Aw, Jason, that's gross. I'm not setting you up with my brother."

She'd teased Rai about her brother numerous times, but actually setting someone up with him was just... It was kinda gross actively thinking about setting her brother up with someone to fuck.

She shook her head.

"Back to not-gross things," she murmured as the bar door opened.

And in walked a goddess of a woman wearing a tight red dress. "Well fuck me." Fawzi hadn't thought someone that beautiful would have walked in.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 7:58 am

"Bo~ring."

His eyes flickered between the two men then back to the door in interest.

"Not now, we are in a bar."

But his eyes lingered on the woman. She was definitely beautiful. He let out a low whistle.

"I take that as a fuck for from you? Because she has my vote too."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:06 am

"Yeah, I'm boring. So what?"

She snorted softly, hand lashing out to slap the Vampire again.

"Mhmm, definitely." That was definitely a fuck from Fawzi. She would have that woman all night long.

Fawzi set down her empty glass and leaned back against the bar.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:09 am

Rubbing his shoulder, he emptied his own glass. She was hot yes, but she definitely seemed more up Fawzi's street.

"Talk to her then? Walk like you when you entered the bar and you will have everyone falling at you feet."

He watched the woman in red carefully. "Even her, probably."

"Want another?"

He was already pulling the money out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:17 am

Fawzi shook her head.

"I've kinda got my eye on someone else."

There was someone else that she was hoping to be with. She was quite happy to window shop, but there'd be no buying at the moment.

"You trying to get me drunk, Jace?" Fawzi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:22 am

"Oh? Tell me about them."

They had to be interesting for her to give lady in red miss. Fawzi seemed quiet infatuated with her for a moment.

"Maybe."

He winked at her, ordering what she wanted last. This time, he took a little of the change.

The band began to play, but he paid not mind to them, instead on Fawzi. Generally interested about the person she was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:28 am

"He's a really sweet guy."

Fawzi's smile was fond. She leaned against the bar, toying with her messy dreads idly.

"He's so awkward its funny. It's really cute on him."

Her brown eyes were warm.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:33 am

He leaned against the, resting his chin on his hand.

"You seem to like him a lot."

He had an idea of who it was. It seemed to kind of fit him. But he won't jump to conclusions yet, she could be on about a whole different character.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:34 am

"I do."

He was a great guy.

"He's been there for me a lot over the past six months. After everything that's gone on, he's been there."

She smiled softly again. "I'm so lucky to have him in my life."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:35 am

He gave her a toothy grin.

"Guess you are if he makes you that happy."

He took a sip of his drink before asking:

"Why not make a move on him then?"
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:39 am

"It's complicated."

She tugged at a dread with a soft sigh.

"We've had a bit of a past." It was a little confusing and complicated.

And that was a bit of a cover up for the fact that she was scared he'd reject her if she did go for him.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:49 am

He rested his hand on her shoulder, in what he hopped was smoothing.

"Well, I don't think any type of relationship is smooth sailing."

Which is why he stays away from romance, which is one of the more complicated ones for most people. As Fawzi was demonstrating now.

He patted her shoulder.

"Drink up. We should be admiring of asses to do."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:51 am

"Hah, that's true."

Fawzi was the leading queen of relationships that didn't sail smoothly.

Fawzi grinned as she picked up her glass again and lifted it.

"I can definitely admire some nice asses."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:18 pm

"Good. Though we may have to wait for a bit."

He glanced at a couple that walked it. Not the most attractive couple - but he wouldn't say no. Really, when it came down to t, he wouldn't say no to anyone that asked.

He took another few sips from his drink. His cheeks were beinging to feel warm, but not enough to be tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Fawzi gave a little nod as she eyed the couple that just walked in.

Her eyes did fall to their asses to gauge how nice they were.

Not too great.

Fawzi sipped at her bourbon. "Its the locals here that have the best asses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] *Saxophone Noises*   [O] *Saxophone Noises* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] *Saxophone Noises*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: