Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M][HELL] The Return

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Belial hissed as his flesh was bitten into, moaning softly as his blood began to spill.

He gripped onto the back of Lucifer's hair and ripped it back, forcing his neck to arch awkwardly.

His sharp fangs plunged themselves into Lucifer's throat, tearing it open eagerly as his pointed tongue lapped and prodded at the wound.

"Then shall I continue to be cruel?"

He purred, his mouth and jaw covered in the Fallen's blood and he threw Lucifer to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Lucifer grunted softly as his head was yanked back.

He moaned when Belial's own fangs sank into his throat.

The two were always a mess of claws, teeth and blood when they played with each other like this.

Lucifer loved it.

When he was thrown to the floor, Lucifer pushed himself to his feet, brushing his long hair back out of his face.

A grin curled his lips as he jerked his head, motioning for Belial to do his worst.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Belial stalked forwards swiftly until his hands were in Lucifer's hair yanking him back down onto the ground, his firm hands threatening to tear out every last hair on his head if he did not yield.

A smirk curled at his lips as he looked down at the man, shifting his weight onto one foot as he stared down at him.

"Why not check how you have affected me?"

He muttered with a smirk as he held the man down on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Lucifer groaned softly as he was dragged down to his knees.

Belial was always so self-assured. He always believed that he was going to dominate.

It was cute.

He leaned forwards, tongue laving over the man through the thin material of his robe.

Then his teeth sank into his member firmly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:45 pm

If you wanted to dominate you didn't go at it half-cocked, you threw yourself into it as if it was a simple fact that you were the dominant partner, and you stayed that way unless brought into submission.

Belial hissed as his member was bitten, his knee lifting and connecting harshly with Lucifer's jaw until he was sure he heard it crack.

Belial winced as he planted his foot in the middle of the Fallen's chest and kicked him back onto the ground before forcing his foot down against the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Lucifer groaned when he felt his jaw crack.

When he felt the man's foot against his throat, he raised his hands, gripping his foot and twisting roughly.

He heard the bones snapping and he pushed the man roughly, knocking him off balance.

Lucifer pushed himself to his feet and brushed his hair back.

"This is my domain, brother. If you think you can beat me in this realm, you are sadly mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Belial gave a loud groan as his ankle was broken and tumbled to the ground when knocked off balance.

He looked around for a moment and laughed.

"Well so it is, how foolish of me to forget."

In an instant Belial's body faded into smoke which soaked into the ground, manifesting where the floor suddenly changed, the border.

Belial reappeared, putting pressure back on his foot as it healed almost instantly, his arms folded over his chest as he smirked.

"How about you come play in my domain...oh wait..."

He paused, chuckling loudly.

"You can't."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:02 am

Lucifer's eyes narrowed as Belial's body faded into smoke.

"Cheating son of a bitch."

Lucifer had spent many hours laid around watching people from the Over World. He was current on the language use, even if he didn't always use it himself.

Lucifer rushed towards the border, his nonchalant appearance fading away.

When his claws swiped through thin air at the border, his body had morphed into an appearance similar to Belial's.

He bared his sharp fangs as he stood within his cage.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:13 am

"When have you ever known me to play fair?"

He asked with a laugh as he looked at his bother, not even flinching as the man swiped at him and bared his fangs.

Belial had broken out of his cage a long time ago, yet Lucifer hadn't been able to, he had spent a long time trying to free him without success, instead he had committed himself to being by the Fallen's side, that was before he went wandering.

"Tell me brother, what would you do to me if you were freed right this moment?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:19 am

"There are so many possibilities."

He'd like to see Belial tied down, bared for him to play with. That image was the top of his list right now.

Lucifer took a step back, his appearance returning to that of a man with leathery wings.

"But, seeing as I am not free, I will have to find entertainment elsewhere." He hummed softly as he turned, strolling towards the bed where three of his Demons were sharing a very eager Gaios.

"Perhaps with your son?" Lucifer raised a hand to his mouth. "Apologies for the slip. With Jegudiel's son."

Lucifer nudged one Demon aside, freeing the boy's mouth. He cupped his hand under Gaios' chin, lifting his face upwards. "He does look an awful lot like Achinoam. If I use his mouth, will it feel like I'm using your Angel's, brother?"

Gaios' tongue lapped over the head of Lucifer's arousal eagerly as Lucifer's fingers slid into his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:26 am

Belial's eyes narrowed as Lucifer spoke, flinching when the boy who looked so much like Achinoam looked up and then began to suck on the Fallen.

"The fact is that he is not my son, nor is he Achinoam. You can have the boy, do with him as you wish, I have little care for what becomes of Jegudiel's spawn.

I however will leave this place, I will have my Angel and you will still be trapped here, stewing in your lament.

Despite your best efforts to hurt me Lucifer, I will be back for you."

He replied as a loud crack sounded and Belial disappeared from sight only to reappear back in the over-world.

For now though, he was going to find Achinoam.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:31 am

Lucifer merely laughed as Belial tried so hard to assure him that he wasn't getting under his skin.

He knew that was a line of bullshit.

He had dug his way under Belial's skin.

And he damned well knew Belial would now search out his Angel and have a nice long talk with him.

Said Angel was laying in Belial's room, waiting for her brother to return so she could spend some time with him.

In the past few months she had been becoming more open to the idea of being with Belial and Zakhar and every now and again she searched the two of them out. Like today.

Right now she was sprawled out on the bed, her hips rocking as Zakhar, who was on his knees on the floor, teased her with his tongue.

She had a hand curled in his long black hair as her back arched and her hips pressed down against his sinful mouth.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:35 am

Belial burst into the room so quickly that he had forgotten to phase back, his long black hair trailing across the ground, though his demonic aspects had fade when he left Hells embrace he was still showing his truer self.

His eyes narrowed on Achinoam immediately as he stared daggers at the woman.

"When were you planning on telling me?"

He asked in a growl as he stayed a small distance away from her, not wanting to get too close.

"Why did I have to hear from Lucifer that you and Jegudiel had a child?"
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

Achinoam's lust-darkened eyes fluttered open when she felt Belial's agitated energy flow throughout the mansion.

His lips parted to greet him, but stopped short as he growled at her.

She stared at him in shock.

What?

He...

The woman's head tossed back with a gasp as Zakhar's teeth scraped over her sensitive flesh. Her hand tightened in his hair.

"How would Lucifer know I had a child?" she asked in a daze. The lust she was feeling hazed her mind, not allowing her to realise the severity of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:42 am

"I went to hell to take care of some business only to sense you there.

I went into Lucifer's circle only to find him using your son as a toy."

He replied, folding his arms over his chest. Perhaps he should have taken the boy to safety, perhaps, but he was mad and if Jegudiel was good enough to be the boy's parent then he could go save him himself.

"He's fucking the boy as we speak, seems he takes after you, seems to enjoy being with a Fallen."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:45 am

The woman blinked in shock as the news sank in.

"Lucifer better be treating him right."

Achinoam had no care for whether her son was with a Fallen or not. She was more worried about Lucifer doing something to him.

"He wasn't hurt, was he?"

The woman's toes curled as her hips pressed up against Zakhar's mouth. She bit her lip as her eyes slid shut.

She could feel the heat churning in her stomach, a telltale sign she was close to orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:49 am

"He is fine, lustful little devil that he is. Lucifer offered him to me as a gift."

It was obvious enough that it was a gift that he had turned down.

The fact that Achinoam made no effort to explain herself or even stop her current activities only made his mood worse and he could feel his nails sharpening into claws.

Lucifer had stuck a nerve and now he was on edge.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:54 am

"Of course he'd fall in lust with Lucifer," she sighed softly.

"He may act like his mother but he gets far too much from me." Gaios was definitely more Achinoam than Jegudiel.

He'll be fine, she assured herself. Gaios would be fine.

The woman shivered violently when Zakhar's teeth scraped over her roughly again.

Her eyes flickered open slightly and she held her free hand out to Belial, silently asking him to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:58 am

He may act like his mother.

Hearing that said so casually by the Angel grated on his nerves more than anything else.

Why had fate cursed them as a pair, why was it that Jegudiel of all people had been blessed with conceiving with Achinoam when he had failed over and over again.

Belial looked at her out stretched had and simply narrowed his eyes, shaking his head as he moved to sit at his desk, he was tired from his trip, he didn't want to deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

Achinoam's brows drew together a little in hurt when he shook his head and dismissed her.

She pulled away from Zakhar and slid off the bed.

Not bothering with pulling her shorts back on, she walked towards him on slightly shaky legs.

"You're hurt. Talk to me." She stopped in front of him, leaning down a little to cup his cheeks, raising his head so their eyes met.

"Talk to me," she repeated in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Belial did not revert back to his Earth form, he stayed like this, staring at her now that their heights were almost equal, his bright platinum eyes betraying his emotion as he looked up at her distressed.

"Why was he worthy and not me?"

He asked, his voice low, a near whisper as he forced himself not to look away from her.

"We were together for millenia, longer than you were with any other, why was he allowed to bare your child and not me?"

They had tried for an eternity but even when it seemed hopeful, they were never able to see a pregnancy through.

"That should have been our son..."

He muttered, his tone taking on a dark edge.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:32 pm

"Jegudiel's pregnancy was not about worthiness," the woman murmured, intense shock evident in her features.

Belial thought he wasn't worthy?

"And our lack thereof was also not determined by worthiness."

Achinoam stroked the Fallen's cheek gently,thumb caressing his pale skin. "It had nothing to do with worthiness and everything to do with patience and consistency."

The woman settled in Belial's lap and pressed their foreheads together.

"I learned of the reason neither of us had been able to carry to full term while we were young, brother. It was so... I do not see how we missed it, brother. We were young and foolish."

Her fingers stroked through his long hair slowly.

"With Jegudiel, we learned from mistakes made. A child was carried and birthed."

The woman shivered softly, tongue lapping over her dry lips. Belial had wanted a child with her. Was this display proof that he still wanted a child with her?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:19 pm

They had tried to bare children at the beginning of creation, it was rare that any angel was able to have them, but it did happen on occasion, it simply didn't happen for them.

"Then what? It wasn't for lack of trying Achi."

How many children had they lost? How many times had they started all over again? Each time they did Belial had been filled with more and more doubt.

Belial let out a low sigh as his head pressed against hers, his eyes sliding shut as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:26 pm

"The babies weren't strong enough to deal with our shifts."

When they had tried for children, the two were young and hadn't thought about simple things like that.

They had spent a lot of time in these human-like forms, but when they were needed by others at great distances away, they had taken on a more true form to get there quicker.

Sometimes the babies had faded immediately after that. That sort of strenuous shifting from humanoid to an energy-like state had been too much for them.

Other times the babies had been strong enough, but with one shift came numerous and the babies had become weaker and weaker over time.

"With Jegudiel... She never had to shift into such a state. She lived on Father's doorstep. Any requests to join him didn't end in sudden shifts. The child survived."

Her fingers ran through Belial's hair slowly.

"I learned from our mistakes, brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M][HELL] The Return   [C][M][HELL] The Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M][HELL] The Return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2