Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Slight Deception

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Coilean gave a happy little yap.

Beaches were fun. He liked the feeling of the cool sand against his back as he writhed.

Though sometimes it got into unpleasant places.

But beaches were fun even if the sand rubbed at him uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 pm

"I have to put your clothes back on so we can walk outside but I'll strip you again if the beach is clear okay?"

Last thing he needed was Coilean being arrested for indecent exposure.

Silt nudged the pup off of his lap before padding over to collect his clothes, kneeling down in front of him and holding his shirt open so Coilean could put his arms through.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Coilean gave an unhappy whine when he was nudged off Silt's lap.

When the Demon approached him with his shirt, he gave a soft growl and slid across the couch, away from Silt and the offending article of clothing.

He bared his teeth as he glared up at the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:51 pm

It had been hell getting Lean into the clothes the first time to get him here, it was going to be even hard now.

"You have to put them on, just until we get to the beach, if you don't I can't take you there, or home.

You want to sleep at the club tonight after everyone else has gone home?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Coilean gave a little huff and curled up in a tight little ball so Silt couldn't even force the shirt on him.

He didn't like shirts.

He didn't like clothes in general.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Silt gave a sigh, he wasn't going to win this battle, Coilean just wasn't going to have it.

"Fine, no clothes, but I am carrying you to the beach and I will wrap you up in my coat against my chest."

His coat was big enough for him to wear and have room to have Coilean against him inside of it.

"Lets go get Dario, come on."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

The pup gave another little huff. He didn't want to be carried.

Coilean liked being able to wander around on the pavement and sniff at things. He couldn't do that with Silt carrying him.

Coilean could be a difficult puppy at times and he would be if Silt wanted to carry him.

He slid off the couch, though, at the thought of seeing Dario. He liked Dario.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 am

"I'm not going to win with you today am I?"

He asked with a huff as the pup looked unimpressed, he would just have to keep an eye out when they walked down the street, this was their first outing in a long time so he really didn't want to restrict the pup too much.

Silt walked through the club until a familiar mop of dark curls came into veiw, he purring and grabbed Dario by the back of his thong, making sure Lean was safe and close.

"Wanna come for a walk with us down the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:01 am

Coilean's response with a bright smile.

The pup padded after Silt when he went off in search of Dario.

When they got to the man, Coilean rubbed against his leg with a happy while.

Dario turned with a little smile, leaning down to pat Coilean gently as his eyes turned up to Silt.

"Sure. I get off soon anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:06 am

Silt gave a soft chuckle as he looked at the two of them, remembering how Lean had been when he first met Dario.

"At least he is fond of you, he isn't a fan of Liq."

The Demon said with a chuckle, shaking his head softly.

"Cool, Lean is eager to stay out I think, he had been having a lot of fun tonight."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

The pup just gave a huff and glared up at Silt.

Fun? Any fun that he had wanted to have was cut off by the cage that Silt had locked around him.

It was only now, when he had whimpered and whined enough that Silt had let him free.

"Let me go drag some jeans and a coat on and we can head out. I just have to send a text to Ray and tell him I'm staying out for a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:18 am

"Alright, I have to get dressed too."

Silt ignored Lean's glare with a chuckle as he grinned, heading back into the staff area and quickly pulling on his clothes as he looked down at the pup.

"We will have fun when we get home okay? So no more pouting."

The pup really hadn't enjoyed that cage much.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 am

Coilean gave a huff as if to say he wasn't pouting and he didn't know what Silt was talking about.

Coilean, pouting? The notion was absurd!

When Dario was dressed, he padded towards Silt, sliding his hand into the back of the Demon's jeans to grip a cheek firmly as he pressed against his back.

"So, the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:31 am

Silt gave a soft purr as he was pressed up against, leaning back against the man.

"Yep, lets go."

He muttered, giving Coilean a soft pat before leading them both outside.

"Coilean you was have a sniff around but don't wander too far from me."

He instructed as he let the pup out the backdoor and into Catania streets.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:37 am

Coilean followed after the two, happy Silt wasn't using the leash that he had bought with him.

Coilean didn't like the leash much. It kept him by Silts side when all he wanted to do was wander and investigate things.

Dario shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans as the three walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Silt kept an eye on Coilean as they walked toward the beach, when they arrived he kicked off his shoes and rolled up his jeans so they didn't get wet.

"Hey Dario there is something Liq and I have been meaning to talk to you about, but he is too chicken."

The Demon stated matter of factly.

He wasn't going to sugar coat it, he would lay it out in front of him and let him process it all.

"For the moment, everyone around you don't appear to be too far apart, age wise.

You do realise though, Myself, Liq, Rai, Fawzi, Doc, Demir, Jika, Coilean, Ray and even Hayden, we will all get older, but none of us will age, just you..."

He looked up at the man, his lips pursed slightly as he let the man take all that in, maybe he knew it already but hadn't really considered it.

"Liq and I started talking and got worried, neither of us wants to sit around and watch you age and die, a human life time for the rest of us, is just a heart beat long. More than that, we are worried, you're a strong, capable man but you're also vulnerable, even Ray as frail as he is at the moment is more than able....if something went wrong and upset him..."

He didn't want to make Ray seem like a villian, he knew just as well as Dario that the fledgling didn't want to hurt anyone, but accidents happened.

"He could kill you without even knowing it, any of us could, I'm not just picking on him, Coilean is more than able, as am I. What I am getting to with all of this is that we want to protect you, we want you to be more than human so that none of us ever has to worry about losing you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Slight Deception
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: