Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] The Bench Press

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Milo

PostSubject: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:05 pm

As he had said he would be, Ian was in the gym the day after his donation; this time for himself rather than for work.

More often than not, you'd find him standing besides a machine, 'gently' encouraging his charge's to move their fucking asses faster.

He had been here for an hour already, working on a treadmill and bike.

Now he was laid out on the bench press, his legs resting slightly parted, his wet shirt cast off onto the floor next to his water bottle.

Music played loudly in his ears as he focused on the weights he was working with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Lilly growled and cursed as she was dragged, forcibly, into the gym, she had never stepped foot inside a gym in her entire life and she hadn't planned on starting either.

"Annie, I hate you, I hate you so much."

She growled as her friend grasped onto her arm with impressive amount of strength.

"Stupid she-wolf."

Lilly huffed when escaped proved to be impossible.

"This will be good for you Lilly, you're tiny but you're so unfit, the most I've seen you move is from your couch to the store on the corner to get ice-cream."

"That counts." Lilly countered with a smirk.

"No, that doesn't count." Annie replied dragging a groaning Lilly over to the bicycles to warm up, "Besides, the clinics favourite stud is bound to be here today and he was hitting on you, hard."

"Probably hits on everyone, stop trying to make this happen."

"I ship it."

"Of course you do." Lilly growled, "Why don't you get a man of your own instead of messing with my life."

"Watching you turn to goop in front of him when he smiles will be entertaining." Annie replied with a shrug.

"Bitch."

"Guilty."

"Stupid Lycan." Lilly huffed again as she simply sat on the bike, nudging the pedal with her foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Ian, sufficiently distracted by the heavy weights he was lifting and the loud music (Survivor) playing in his ears, didn't notice the two new additions to the scenery.

If he had, he might have ran a hand through his hair and shifted his damp shorts a little to attempt to neaten them out. They were damp and sticking to him and just looked incredibly messy.

So he may have the hots for the pretty little nurse. Who was going to complain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:26 pm

It didn't take long for Annie to shove a hand over Lilly's mouth as the Vampire scolded her, pointing over to the rather sweaty and distracted Ian.

"Hottie is here." Annie chimed with a grin as she stole a glance of him.

Lilly quickly shut up and stole a peek over at him, her pale cheeks becoming pink at the sight of his stretched out, dripping body of hulking muscles.

"That should be a sin." She muttered softly as she tried to look away, slinking behind Annie to avoid being caught staring.

"Go hit on him."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you told me to."

"Lilly you're a defiant little brat."

The two of them constantly bickered like this, a friendship wasn't worth much unless you could openly insult one another.

"If I talk to him will you leave me alone?" Annie nodded eagerly, she looked as though she was ready to sit back with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show.

Lilly sighed and smooth out her clothes which weren't even wrinkled since she refused to exercise.

She padded over, her body clad in a simple t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes, she didn't own proper trainers.

Her curls were tied back in a high pony tail which fell over her shoulders, the length of which was still able to brush against his skin as she leaned over him and plucked a ear bud out of his ear.

"Thought I told you to take it easy today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:30 pm

His blue eyes snapped open when he felt the tug of an earbud being yanked out of his ear.

His eyes were shocked for a moment before warming, a soft grin curling his lips as he hung the weight up and sat up himself.

"This is taking it easy."

He ran his hand through his hair and became painfully aware of the fact that his legs were spread just a little bit too far apart; straddling the bench like he was. It took a lot of effort to stay still instead of shifting uncomfortably until his legs were a little less spread.

"I promise I haven't done anything too strenuous, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 pm

"I hope not, because if you come into the hospital because you have collapsed I'm going to kick your ass."

She replied, shaking her head softly as she looked down at him.

The sweat coming off of his skin was evidence enough that he was hardly taking it easy.

She really couldn't understand why people enjoyed coming to the gym so much, it seemed like self torture.

It took a great deal of self control not to let her eyes wander over his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:37 pm

"I'll try my hardest not to end up in the hospital."

The sweat was a build up of hours of training; not an intense run over a short amount of time.

He really was taking it easy.

He hadn't felt off at all during his training. He could just feel the pleasant burn of his muscles and the energy coursing through him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Would Annie consider this enough effort when it came to talking to him?

She had been dragged here but she couldn't help but feel like she was stalking him.

"Good boy."

She replied with a small smile and wink before she padded back over to join her friend on the bikes.

Now she felt awkward as she sat up on it and kicked the pedal slightly, she just prayed that he went back to training and didn't look over here to see her more than half-asses effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Ian smiled at her praise.

He watched her back (and perhaps took a glance a little lower) as she headed towards the bikes.

He decided that she had quite a hot little ass as he turned back to his weights.

He'd see if he could catch her later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:56 pm

"I heard every word." Annie muttered with a smirk as Lilly sat back down, unlike her friend the Lycan was peddling like a maniac.

"That was a weak effort at flirting."

"Oh shut up, I can't help it, I got a little dazzled."

"You were trying not to look down at his junk, weren't you?"

"Shut it."

Lilly was blushing again at this point and shook her head, and got off the bike, heading upstairs where she knew a yoga class was going to be starting, she would rather do something that was barely exercising, plus, she was good at yoga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 pm

A half hour later Ian pronounced himself done for the day.

He stood and slung his shirt over his shoulders, picking up his water bottle.

Ian looked around the gym, not spotting Lilly, but seeing another familiar face. He strode purposefully towards the familiar face.

"Hey, Annie," he greeted, leaning against the piece of equipment she was using. "Is Lillian still around?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

"Hi."

Annie panted as she stopped peddling, burning off energy was the best way for her to remain calm and collected so she worked out quite often.

The She-wolf gave a knowing smirk and nodded as she wiped her face on her towel.

"Lilly's upstairs in the yoga class."

She explained as she grabbed her own water bottle and gulped down a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm

"Yoga?" he asked with a quirked brow. His lips twitched upwards a little at the corners.

Like any man, his mind wandered.

"Thanks, Annie. I'll see you around for my next donation. Unless you want to spend some time with me at Zo," he teased, leaning forwards to press a kiss to her sweaty cheek before heading off to the stairs.

When he found the woman, he leaned back against the wall and just watched.

He could wait until her yoga class was done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:13 pm

When Ian peaked through Lilly was simply laying on the ground but after a few moments she pushed herself up into a shoulder stand, letting her legs slowly fall forward over her head until her toes touched the ground then bringing them back up straight into the air.

She moved through a variety of different poses before class ended and she was left just laying on the ground again, regulating her breathing.

She would happily stay on the ground until Annie decided it was time to leave.

Lilly gave a soft yawn and sprawled out comfortably on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Ian watched her silently through the class and even as people began to filter out of the room.

When it was just the two of them, Ian moved forwards slowly.

"Who's the one not taking it easy?" he teased with a little grin as he stopped at her hip.

His trainers were nearly touching the fabric clinging to her hip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:18 pm

"Hmm?"

Lilly opened her eyes and looked up at him with a small smile, her relaxed state was quite evident.

"Only came up here to escape Annie, she was going to make me run, I don't run."

She replied with a soft chuckle as she slowly pushed herself up into a seated position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Ian held his hand out to help her stand up.

"Strange; being at a gym and not running." There were very few people that didn't use the treadmills at a gym.

"Want to go get a coffee?"

That would save her from Annie's wish to get her to run at the very least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 pm

"I didn't come to the gym by choice."

She replied with a laugh as she took his hand and pulled herself up onto her feet.

"Apparently I am lazy and need to exercise more."

Lilly pursed her lips at that thought, exercising more was completely out of the question.

"I would love to get a coffee."

She had the same thought, and escape from the crazy she-wolf and more time with the hottie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Ian gave a soft laugh.

"You wouldn't know by looking at you." She was thin and looked relatively fit. You wouldn't think she was lazy from looking at her.

He didn't let go of her hand as he led her forwards.

"There's a great little cafe and bakery just down the street. Will Annie mind if we just disappear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 pm

"I'm one of those horrible people who eat nothing but junk food and don't gain weight."

She replied with a laugh of her own, having a fast metabolism was great, though her reasons for eating so much were a little different to most people.

"I doubt she will mind, woman is crazy, she will be down on that bike for hours."

Annie was the one who planned this after all, why would she mind, no doubt she would be grinning when she saw the two of them walk out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 pm

"I am jealous of every one of you with that gift."

He only had to look at something and he put on weight. It was why he was here so often. He did a lot of looking and almost as much tasting. If he didn't work out so often, he would definitely be packing a few more pounds of fat.

"I'm going to get a quick shower and pick up my bag. I'll be five minutes. Meet me at the entrance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 pm

"It can be a curse too, I am constantly hungry."

She replied, shaking her head a little, as if on queue, her stomach grumbled audibly.

"No problem."

Lilly replied, lifting up her own bag, she didn't have a locker so she simply carried it with her.

"I'll go get changed then."

She added before padding over to the female toilets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Five minutes later as promise Ian sauntered towards the entrance.

Gone were his shorts and trainers and that sweat-slicked skin. He wore a simple pair of jeans and a white wife beater. His pain black rucksack was slung carelessly over one shoulder.

Sunglasses perched on his nose, hiding his sharp eyes from people's own gazes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Lilly hadn't exactly worked up a sweat so she simply applied a new layer of perfume before getting changed back into her usual attire.

She wore a high waisted skirt which stopped midway down her thighs, her upper body covered in a simple long sleeved black t-shirt.

Her legs were covered in a pair of ankle boots and socks which reached up just above her knees.

"Ready."

She chirped, pushing her hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 pm

He tilted his head as he opened the door for her.

"Let's go then."

His lips were curled in an amiable smile as he waited for her to pass him and make her way down the street towards the shops that lined the roads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   

Back to top Go down

[C] The Bench Press
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next