Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] The Bench Press

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

"You working Saturday?"

She asked, throwing caution to the wind, he was a stripper, he could very well be in any woman's bed at the moment but he was in his families coffee shop with her.

Made her feel a little bit special.

Plus, what harm could it do to 'try before you buy'?

"Because I have Saturday night off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:09 pm

"I can most certainly be there on Saturday. I'll even put a word in and see if I can get centre stage."

Ian grinned widely at the thought.

"I wouldn't wear a skirt," he advised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 pm

"....Why?"

She asked, eyeing him wearily, what was so bad about her wearing a skirt?

A few reasons flashed through her mind but she waved them off.

"Well then, I'll be sure to take a trip there some time in the night."

Idly she wondered if she should bring Annie with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 pm

"I'll keep my eye open for you," he promised.

Ian sipped at his milkshake again and gave a little smile.

"You'll definitely have fun."

He'd done a show including the audience before and it was definitely a hit. He was sure she would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Lilly pursed her lips a little, suspicious of the reason why she couldn't wear a skirt.

That meant wearing pants...she hated pants.

Or she could simply disregard his warning a do it anyway, that sounded like a better option.

"I hope so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Ian smiled at her as he set down his empty milkshake cup and picked up his fork again.

His aunt had definitely outdone herself this time. He was going to have to take some of this home in a box.

He took his time with cutting through the dessert and eating it slowly, hoping that the slower he ate it the more he could manage. His aunts always felt insulted when he couldnt finish the portions that they gave him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:30 pm

With Ian's help she had successfully eaten through all three horns and sat back to sip at the last of her latte.

"Is it highly perverted if me to admit that I am looking forward to Saturday?"

She asked idly, perhaps it was, well even if it wasn't for the fact that she got to see him naked, at least she would get to spend more time with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:32 pm

"It is indeed, but who am I to judge?"

There was no way he could judge her for being excited for Saturday.

He was just as excited and he had more planned for the night that she even knew to expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Lilly gave a soft giggle at his response.

There was no doubt that she was a pervert, still, she enjoyed it too much to tone it down.

"So apart from yelling at people and getting naked, what other interests do you have?"

She asked with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm

"I only get naked for the right people." The man gave a little smirk as he swallowed a bite of tiramisu.

Ian wasn't all that popular in the club. In fact, he had never been taken to a back room. All of his experience in the club had come from working the stage or working the floor. It was rare that you got naked with either of those jobs.

"Nothing much to brag about. I do a bit of light reading. I play guitar very poorly. A lot of my time is spent with the family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

"Good to know."

She replied with a little grin as she set down her drink. So he was an exotic dancer but not a whore, that made her feel slightly better.

It wasn't as if they were dating but still...

"I'd like to hear you play guitar poorly, probably better than I could ever hope to, music isn't a strong point for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Ian laughed softly.

"That isn't really a fate I'd choose to have to suffer. My nieces really wanted to hear a guitar rendition of twinkle twinkle when I was babysitting them one time. One sat me down in front of the computer and the other ran to grab my pappy's old guitar."

The man shrugged. "Before I knew it, we were singing twinkle twinkle, happy birthday and a dozen other bad guitar tunes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Lilly laughed softly and shook her head.

"On second thought that does sound like a horrible fate."

She replied as she looked up at him. When she laughed, the emotion of it reached her eyes and lit up her entire face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:17 pm

(( my computerbdied a horrivle death yesterday so ive had to replace it. I might get ir on Saturday, but it might take over a wek. Until i get it ill be on my phone rather than a computer ao i wont be able to get onto chat.))

"Glad you agree with me," he laughed, leaning back in his chair again.

"My skills or lack thereof are just enough to impress little children. I doubt that theyre going to become any more impressive any time soon." He didnt put much time into practising on the guitar. It had always been his fathers thing and not somethig he felt that he could ever do himself and that suited him just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 pm

"Don't feel bad, I don't have any impressive talents either, unless you count being able to put a needle into a vein first time, every time."

She replied with a little smirk.

Lilly never missed with a needle, she was good with them and being a Vampire only helped her when it came to locating a good blood source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 pm

"I would count that as an impressive talent."

Ian's hand moved to rub his forearm gently in an idle movement; like he wasn't quite aware of actually doing it.

"I dont know how many times a nurse has had to pull out four or five times before finding a good spot. It's not a pleasant experience. Makes me feel more like a pin cushion than a blood bag."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Lilly laughed softly, her gaze idly trailing over his arm as he rubbed at it, following the trail of veins up to his throat before tearing them away and looking back at his face.

"I can imagine, though I'm not surprised, no doubt that pricked you over and over to keep you in the chair, honestly it wouldn't surprise me."

It was rare they got someone so cute in the clinic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Ian gave a laugh.

"You're all like playground boys. Pick on the one that you like," he accused with a grin.

"Spose that means you don't like me seeing as you found my vein first time?" He arched a playful brow at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Lilly laughed again and nodded, that was exactly how some of the women acted, it was hilarious, that or they were too nervous to actually find the vein.

"Perhaps."

She replied with a sly little smile as she sipped the last of her drink.

"Or perhaps I would trying to impress you so next time you came in you would ask for me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:54 pm

"But I like the nurses fighting over me out back when I come in, but- Hang on a sec."

He grinned, offering her a wink as he raised his hips from his chair, shoving his hand in his pocket.

As he sat back down comfortably, his eyes trailed to the screen of his phone and he clucked his tongue, his grin fading a little.

He twisted in his chair, calling out to his aunts in Italian. They returned to call with a few words of their own and he raised his hand as he turned back around.

"I was just about to ask you out tonight for something a little stronger than a coffee but I got caught by my brother. Do you maybe want to go out for drinks after I finish on Saturday?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:59 pm

She watched him curiously as he paused mid-sentence to answer his phone.

"Maybe."

She replied with a little shrug.

Lilly didn't want to seem overly keen, he would be use to girls throwing themselves at him and she refused to be like every other bimbo.

She would happily leave him hanging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

He had hoped for a more enthusiastic response to being asked out.

But what could he expect? He'd asked her out after he was going to be spending hours half naked in front of a lot of men and women. He'd probably look like a whore just looking for someone to get drunk enough to bed.

"Can I walk you to your car or wherever you're going before I have to leave?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 pm

A small smile graced her lips and she gave a nod.

"Sure, I'm parked just down the road."

She replied as she put down her empty cup. Knowing she was going to see this man mostly naked on Saturday made her nervous, more so now he had expressed interest in her.

It made it all the more confronting because chances were he was going to expect something of her, something she didn't willingly give out to any man who smooth talked her.

At least this seemed like a little slice of normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian Milo

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:10 pm

A grin broke out on his lips as he pushed himself to his feet.

He pushed himself to his feet and held a hand out to her to help her up.

Ian leaned down to pick up his back and slung it over one shoulder before picking up his glasses and sliding them onto his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Lilly took his hand and stood up before straightening out her clothes and grabbing her bag.

He seemed like such a gentlemen when he wanted to be, though she beat him to the door and held it open for him instead with a small chuckle.

"This way."

She indicated as she moved toward her car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Bench Press   

Back to top Go down

[C] The Bench Press
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next