Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 am

Graeme-Kerr leaned down.

His tongue lapped out over the the boy's fingers, pressed inside himself. With each swipe of his tongue, he cleaned up the trace smears of blood on the boy's fingers.

He purred deeply as the blood practically melted onto his tongue.

That tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:47 am

Slowly Decebel parted his legs, pulling his fingers out of his body as they licked, he had barely realized that he was bleeding but if that was what Graeme-Kerr wanted, he could have it.

Once his fingers were out he pressed them to the Vampire's lips, he wondered how mad Graeme was going to be when he came back to his senses.

"If you're hungry, feed."

He muttered softly as he lay there, passive and submissive, trying not to provoke him.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 am

His lips closed around the boy's fingers when they were pulled out of him. He sucked them gently, cleaning them meticulously.

The purr deepened as he leaned down again to press his tongue into the boy's entrance firmly.

His hands moved to grasp the boy's hips to keep him in place as his tongue dipped into him over and over.

Right now he didn't care about who he was feeding from. He just wanted blood and this body was providing it.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:53 am

The Elf's toes curled as the tongue dipped into him, he tried not to writhe too much but he couldn't stop the soft moan that sounded as his entrance was lapped at.

His eyes slid shut as he lay against the bed, softly gripping the sheets to keep himself still.

This felt better than anything he had been given in the last two days and be couldn't bring himself to feel guilty for enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:55 am

When his saliva had sealed the wounds and there was no more blood to lap up, he pulled back a little.

He licked his lips then leaned up a little, sinking his fangs into the boy's thigh as gently as he could manage.

Blood began filling his mouth instantly and he groaned loudly, his grip tightening on the boy's hips.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 am

A gasped grunt left the boy as his thigh was cut open, his leg jerked involuntarily as his fingers dug into the sheet hard.

Despite his attempts of being gentle there was no way being bitten by those fangs wouldn't hurt.

He hissed loudly as his eyes slide shut but as Graeme's fangs stilled the pain wavered a little, leaving this hot tingling sensation that spread down his leg as the Vampire fed.

His eyes glanced down, watching the man between his thighs, he wanted to reach out and grip his wild hair but he didn't know how he would react, the Vampire was being gentle right now, he didn't want to risk angering him, he already proved to have a volatile temper.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:05 am

Graeme-Kerr only took a few mouthfuls.

Even crazed and in a starved state like he was, he was always mindful about how much he was taking from his prey at any given time. He was used to taking from cattle and sheep, so the amount he could take at any given time was minimal.

After his few mouthfuls (which dampened his hunger but didn't get rid of it completely) he lapped at the would to seal it and clean it up.

Once the wound was sealed, he leaned his cheek against the boy's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 am

Decebel watched curiously as the man fed, cleaned and healed his leg before leaning against it.

Reaching down he slowly let his fingers stroke through the front of Graeme's hair.

He had his fingers in the Vampire's mouth before and he had been nothing but gentle.

His heart rate slowed as he began to calm.

"Feel a little better?"

He asked, stroking his cool fingers over the man's scalp.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:11 am

Graeme-Kerr's eyes slid shut and he purred softly as Decebel's fingers stroked through his hair.

He nuzzled a little closer to the boy's thigh, rubbing his cheek gently against the boy's silky skin.

"Aye," he replied in a deep, husky voice. His hunger had ebbed a little at least.

And he didn't spontaneously combust after drinking from a male.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 am

"You can have some more, if you want it, I feel fine."

He muttered softly, smiling a little as the man nuzzled against his thigh, it was kinda nice seeing him like this, it was definitely unexpected.

"Plus, you're still hungry."

He could tell, there was no way a man of his size would be satisfied by just a few mouthfuls, he could spare some more to feed the man.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 am

Graeme-Kerr shook his head.

"Nay, I'm all right, lad."

He'd be fine now until his next feeding. Likely at some point next week. Graeme-Kerr only ever fed when it was necessary and he only ever took enough to curb the hunger. It was something that he'd had to learn to do living up on a farm.

It wouldn't be an easy habit to break.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:21 am

"You scared me for a little bit there, I'm glad you're alright."

He added, gently nudging the man's face with his leg as he gave a smile.

He wasn't any worse off for it either.

A intimidating looking bite mark on his thigh and that was it, it would fade in a day or two anyway.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:23 am

The Vampire gave a soft, playful growl when he was nudged, turning his head to nip at the skin gently.

Graeme-Kerr was content now that he was fed, even if another lust was running through his body right now.

With blood came lust.

This was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:30 am

Decebel gave Graeme's hair a soft tug when his thigh was nipped at, chuckling at his playful growl.

It was funny how much a little blood could change a Vampire's personality.

He knew how Vampire's worked well enough, they fed they fucked, then they were satisfied.

"Now that you have some blood in you...do you need. I mean I know you don't do stuff with guys but you know if I had my head in your lap you could just pretend..."

It wouldn't be the worst thing to have someone pretend he was female while he sucked them off.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:32 am

At the boy's suggestion, Graeme-Kerr shook his head gently.

He pushed himself off the boy and stretched out so he was laying on his side on the bed.

His member had swelled a little during the feeding and was now half hard.

"No, lad."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 am

He nodded softly, honestly he didn't know why he was a little disappointed.

Probably because he hadn't been rejected by someone like this before and Graeme just kept denying him, he still couldn't forget that disgusted look on his face from before.

"I'm going to go back to sleep then."

He muttered before he pulled the blanket back up his body and rolled onto his slid gingerly, careful not to pull on the wound on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:37 am

Graeme-Kerr watched the boy roll over, looking all shades of disappointed.

He was shocked to feel a stab of guilt in his chest.

Guilt for not sleeping with a man. Fucking A.

"There's a reason I donae sleep with men, lad. It's no' pretty," he grunted in a rough voice, his accent thickening.

He moved to lay with his back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:46 am

"What you do and don't do is your own business, not mine."

He replied as he wrapped his side of the blanket around his body and nuzzled in against the pillow.

"Sex is just a shallow transaction, tomorrow I'll warm some other guy's bed and earn my keep. I'm a feeder, I've fed you, if you don't want anything else from me then I'm going to rest."

That was how he had to think about all of this, he was just keeping a roof over his head, no attachments, no feelings, just blood and sex. His only goal was to have a little fun while doing it all.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 am

"I used to think that sex was just sex, no matter who you do it with or what the circumstances were."

His voice carried a sad lilt.

He was envious of the boy for being able to think about it like that.

The man ran a hand through his masses of curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:51 am

Decebel couldn't afford to think of it any other way, what use would he be to Giacinto if he couldn't do the job she had given him?

She knew well enough how he struggled to be with women, he had to have some worth to here otherwise she wouldn't keep him around and provide for him as she did at the moment.

If he started thinking about sex the way he wanted to then he wouldn't be able to go through his work each day, it would eat at him.

Dec let his eyes slide shut with a soft sigh as he curled up, trying to ignore the man.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:55 am

Graeme-Kerr gave a soft little sigh as he settled down and attempted to fall into a nap.

His body was too awake for him to nap.

"I don' have sex with men when there's any possibility that someone can see or can guess what's happenin'," he murmured softly.

That showed that he knew about the cameras that Giacinto had around the room and also suggested that if the cameras hadn't been there, he may have taken the boy up on his offer.

Subtext was an incredible thing.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 am

Decebel had tried to ignore him, he didn't want this man getting in his head, he wanted it to be just another night at the club that he would forget and vaguely remember the face if he saw him on the street.

He couldn't let this one stick into his mind.

Sadly his curiosity was getting the better of him.

"Why?"

He asked, cuddling the pillow in against his chest, he had to know why being seen or the thought of getting caught was his big deterrent.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:03 am

"I've been caught doing one crime in my entire eight hundred years."

Caught doing one crime, not committing just one crime. Graeme-Kerr had committed thousands of crimes in his years.

"I was publicly humiliated in a town square for breaking the Buggery act of 1533." His voice faded to a quiet whisper. "For days I was left out there to starve and be humiliated and tortured in the stocks."

His lips pressed together. "Can't give a Vampire the proper punishment for the crime so they got creative."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:14 am

Decebel's lips parted in a softly shocked expression, all it took was that sentence and he understood somewhat.

He had been around during those times and seen what they did to those poor people who were caught.

Fear was a powerful thing and his must run quite deep if he wouldn't even touch a man that way for fear of being seen again.

"No more."

He muttered softly, not tonight, he couldn't hear this story tonight, not when he knew well enough that this room wasn't private.

Dec wouldn't lay another hand on Graeme while they were in here, not sexually at least, he wouldn't tempt the man and bring out that again.

His hand reach out under the blanket a little and brushed against the man's hip, giving it a soft pat before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 am

Graeme-Kerr's lips quirked upwards into a flat smile when Decebel spoke.

And now the boy understood. At least, in part.

Graeme-Kerr had been attempting to break away from that fear, since it became legal again. He just couldn't shake the public humiliation that he'd suffered all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next