Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Graeme-Kerr's eyes slid shut when Decebel rolled onto his back.

His head leant back against the door and he went bout trying to drown out the sound of the boy pleasuring himself.

"Haoidh o haoidh o-ho
Haoidh o a hi u bho
Haoidh o haidh o-ho

An cuala sibh mun mhaighdeann chèitich
Air an tug Niall Bàn an èiginn
Air taobh beinne ri latha grèineadh
'S truagh a rìgh nach b'e mi fhèin i," he sang softly under his breath.

As his lips parted to sing the next line, he froze up and his cheeks flared the same colour as his wild red hair.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:35 pm

As Decebel arched against the couch, his backside was pushed against it, causing the plug to push deeper into him, the very dry plug.

The Elf cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he writhed in place, biting into his bottom lip harshly to stop himself from making too much noise.

He didn't want to upset Graeme, though his teeth ripped into his lip a little too harshly and broke the skin, causing a small amount of blood to bead on the cut.

He gave a soft whimper and continued to stroke himself slowly, he didn't want to overwhelm his senses too quickly. His breathing turned into hot pants and his skin flushed red.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 pm

The man's eyes flashed open as a loud click spread through the room.

His now fanged teeth grit together roughly as his eyes found the boy's bleeding lip.

Giacinto had promised he'd be fed by the best tonight. As such he'd foregone his weekly feeding from the animals. Most Vampires fed every other day. He should have been feeding that often. But he couldn't drain the animals or feed off any humans in the farm. He'd had to stick to meagre rations of blood for decades.

As such, after missing one of those important feeds, he was beyond hungry.

His tongue passed over his lips slowly as his keen green eyes watched the blood bead on Dec's lip.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Decebel's head rolled to the side as he heard that click, his gaze locked onto Graeme's for a moment before he tracked to man's eyes to what he was looking at.

The Elf had barely noticed that he was bleeding, his pale tongue swiped out over his lip slowly to lap away the smear of blood that had collected there.

Knowing that the man was watching him made him blush darker as he gave a breathy moan and writhed a little more as he touched himself.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Graeme-Kerr gave a shaky breath as Dec's pink tongue lapped at the blood.

"'S mi nach dèanadh glaodh no èughach," he breathed around the thick fangs filling his mouth.

He swallowed against the saliva pooling in his mouth.

He was ravenously hungry and with blood in the air, he was finally seeing just how hungry he was.

Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:50 pm

That hungry look in Graeme's eyes made him squirm, causing him to press down against the plug again.

Decebel gave another struggled cry and he bit into his lip again to silence himself. Making the wound worse and splitting it open as his hips rocked up against his hand.

The smell of the Elf's blood was renewed in the air, except this time there was more of it, it dripped down Decebel's chin and pooled in the dent of his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Graeme-Kerr's eyes widened in a wild look as the wound was split open wider.

He gave a soft desperate moan before forcefully reigning himself in.

His eyes clenched shut and he halted his breathing.

His hands clenched into tight fists at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Seeing Graeme wild only made Decebel want him more, touching himself like this wasn't easing his suffering, it wouldn't be quelled until he was properly taken.

The two of them looked just as out of control as the other, they were effected and not in their normal mindset.

Dec had told Graeme and himself that he wouldn't force himself on the man but he couldn't handle this feeling.

He pushed himself from the couch and stumbled toward Graeme slowly. His hand stroked through the man's messy hair.

"Please..."

He whimpered, his shaky hands gripping the man's hair tightly before he pulled him close, forcing his lips against the man's as he pushed his exposed body against him desperately.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 pm

Graeme-Kerr flinched away from the touch of Dec's hand, giving him a deep hiss.

But parting his lips for the hiss presented the perfect opportunity for Dec to kiss him; which the boy took.

Blood touched his lips, tickled his nose. Almost hesitantly, his tongue came out to taste it.

He gave a deep groan and sucked the boy's split lip into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Decebel wasn't deterred by the hiss, he was too needy to care about what harm could come to him.

He shuddered as his lip was draw into the Vampire's mouth, he wanted more than that.

His tongue pushed up against one of Graeme's fangs, scraping a cut along it before rubbing his tongue up against the older man's as it bled.

He would bleed himself dry for the Vampire if he could only get a few touches in return, he needed them.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Graeme-Kerr groaned out loud as Dec cut his tongue on one of his large fangs.

He could feel himself swelling in the tight jeans he was wearing as his hips shifted and rocked a little to try and adjust himself to be a little more comfortable.

He moaned into Dec's mouth as he rubbed up against the coarse material of his jeans.

The sharp spike in pleasure halted Graeme-Kerr's movements completely, though. He was getting pleasure feeding off a guy. In total disgust, he pushed Decebel away, raising a hand to wipe at the blood on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Decebel wasn't anticipating being pushed away and fell back with a thud which made him cry out loudly as his backside hit the ground.

The glass base of his plug had hit the ground as he fell back, causing the glass to fracture.

He went rigid as his eyes screwed shut and he tried to calm himself with deep breaths.

He crawled away from Graeme for a small distance, the pain of rejection and the fall written on his face as he stayed on all fours.

His hand reached back tentatively as he touched the plug with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Graeme-Kerr heard the crack of glass but he didn't pay it any mind.

He pushed himself to his feet and wheeled around to punch the door roughly. That only earned him two broken fingers.

"I want out of this fuckin' room, Giacinto," he yelled.

He got silence in return.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Decebel knew well enough that these rooms were sound proofed, he doubted Giacinto was even there at the moment and she wouldn't open the door even if she was.

The Elf let out a soft sob as he gripped the plug and slowly started to pull it out.

Dec let out a scream in against his arm that he was resting his head upon.

The glass hadn't shattered but it had cracked, causing a sharp seem along the slide of it which cut at his entrance as he pulled it out.

He screwed his eyes shut and forced himself to pull it out the rest of the way, dropping the bloodied toy the ground before shakily laying down.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Graeme-Kerr stilled as the boy let out a scream.

His body shook slightly with his efforts to reign in his anger. After hundreds of years, his anger only got stronger. Likely connected to his hunger, which only grew the more he starved himself.

After a deep sigh, Graeme-Kerr span on his heel and moved to take a seat on the leather couch.

"C'mere." He patted his thigh in invitation.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:29 pm

The Elf swallowed thickly and shook his head, not bothering to look up at the Vampire.

Tonight was meant to be fun for the both of them but it had turned into anything but that.

To be honest, he would rather lay here on the ground then try to deal with Graeme again, in his mind the man was a lost cause and he wasn't willing to go through any more pain on his account.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Graeme-Kerr rolled his eyes as he got up off the couch.

"I know I'm an asshole, but do you think I'm such a big asshole that I'd let your asshole bleed?" he asked as he knelt down next to the boy.

He lifted the boy up a little and leaned down to lave his tongue over the wound a few times. He bit into his wrist with a grunt and held it out for Dec to drink from as he lowered his head again.

He wouldn't wish cuts there on his worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:41 pm

"No, don-"

He started as Graeme lifted his backside, he may be in a fair bit of pain and bleeding but he was still under the effect of Giacinto's kiss.

Decebel didn't protest at the offered wrist and drink at it readily, giving a soft whimpered moan as his backside was licked again.

He tried not to get aroused from the action but his body didn't give him much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Graeme-Kerr tried to ignore the taste of the blood on his tongue and the feeling of Decebel's body reacting to his touch.

As soon as he was certain the boy's body was mostly healed, he nudged the boy away and stood.

He stepped around the couch and moved to lay on the black sheets on the large bed.

"Nobody better hear that I just licked you out like that, you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 pm

"They wont, this isn't exactly my proudest moment either."
He replied.

Now that it was more comfortable to move, when Graeme went to lay on the bed Decebel moved to the couch.

He crawled onto it, tying his kimono back up as he made himself comfortable.

It didn't matter if he got scolded for not making a client happy or not even feeding him.

All the punishments Tony could dish out wouldn't make him try get the man again.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Graeme-Kerr inhaled slowly, exhaling heavily in one quick gust.

"How long do you think it'll take her to get bored and let us out?" Graeme-Kerr asked curiously.

He picked up one flaming red curl and twisted it between his fingers, toying with it idly.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:53 pm

"I'd give it 24 hours, she seemed fairly exited about this, no doubt she thinks we will fight it out, get bored then end up having sex.

That or you'll get hungry and crack."

He pursed his lips a little as he made himself comfortable.

"I'd recommend trying to sleep through it."

If they made no progress at all, she would give up faster.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 pm

"I'm always hungry. A weeks hunger isn't going to make me crack as long as you don't bleed out in front of me."

The man gave a soft groan as he settled in bed.

"I cannae believe she'd do this. Twenty hour hours? I got work to do. The far cannae take care of itself."

He'd hear from the farm owner when he got home, that was for sure. He hoped he actually got to keep his position as a farmhand.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 pm

"Spilling more of my blood doesn't seem very appealing right now."

He replied, he didn't really care if the man was hungry, bleeding led to sex and he wasn't in the mood.

"I can, she is deluded and thinks she can force people together."

Look where that had got them.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Graeme-Kerr groaned softly, wincing as he lifted his hand to get a look at his fingers.

Now he was relaxed, he was feeling the damage done to his hand.

Two of his fingers were swelling and bent out of shape.

"Jus' perfect," he grunted softly, bracing himself as he began to straighten them with his other hand. He bit back a pained hiss. These would take a couple of days to heal.

He was definitely losing his job at the farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me   [C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Little Birdie Tells Me
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next