Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Morbid Curiosity

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm

"Are their not many old Vampires or Elves?"

He hadn't paid attention to his own age or that of the people around him.

Sad to say he didn't know anyone in this new world but he wanted to help these two, they had assisted him after all.

"How old is she?"

He asked Zuri, it didn't seem like she was in any fit state to be holding conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:10 pm

"There are. I'm testament to that. Three thousand years is old and there are a lot of Vampires and Elves at this age."

His wine eyes dropped to Giacinto and he gave a sigh. "But shes nearly five thousand. There are so few creatures that have ever made it above four. We certainly don't know anyone that old that would be willing to give her a child."

Zuri chewed his lower lip. "We could try with younger but I'm not sure she'll take. Its been fifteen hundred years since she last took."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm

"What year is it?"

He asked as he tried to recall the year he was born, being asleep for so long all the years kind of melted together, it was hard to keep track of what year it was at the moment.

He really did feel bad for the woman, it seemed she was desperate to become a mother and was unable to.

He really did want to help her but he knew the chances of that happen were slim to none.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 pm

"Twenty-fourteen CE," Zuri answered, glad to be off previous conversation topic.

Zuri was never all that fond of children, but this was something that weighed far too heavily on his mother's mind. He disliked having to talk about it and this was the longest conversation he had had about it in a long time.

He tugged a lock of Giacinto's hair gently and leaned down to kiss her forehead tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:23 pm

He thought about the years for a long moment, his people were quite diligent when it came to keep track of the years and he had lost track when he was sealed away though he knew well enough how old he had been when he was buried.

His eyes slid shut for a moment as he concentrated, the math of it catching him a little off guard.

"Five thousand, one hundred and seventy?...eighty... somewhere close."

The exact year was lost to him but he knew he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Zuri was idly playing with Tony's hair when the man spoke and he just heard 'thousand, one hundred and seventy.' He didn't really care.

Giacinto, on the other hand, had heard.

She rolled over in Zuri's grasp so she could look up at the other Vampire silently. He was older than her.

There was hope sparking in her wine eyes, but she snuffed it out immediately and shook her head as she slid out of Zuri's grip and padded across the room to bend down and grab another bag out of the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:31 pm

He didn't notice when she looked at him, he was busy staring down at his hands as he did the math of it again in his mind, nodding softly when he was sure he had gotten in right.

The entire conversation made him a little uncomfortable so he avoided saying anything more, instead he went back to staring out the window.

The world outside was still bustling along and he couldn't help but admire it.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 pm

"Options," Giacinto murmured when she had drained the bag.

"You can stay here with Ramesses. I can hook you up with a coven in another part of the world. Just about anywhere, I think. Or you can come back to my coven and live either in the city or the coven grounds there."

This was a conversation she could deal with.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:43 pm

He glanced back over to her when she began to speak again, relieved that she seemed to have put herself back together.

These two had found him and instead of trying to get rid of him had assisted him, even going so far as to offer up their own blood.

There was no other way of looking at it, he owed them and at the moment he had nothing to give in return so he would stay with them until he could offer up something equal to what they had given him.

"I want to pay you back for freeing me so I wish to go with you until I am able to do so."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:47 pm

"All right. I'm going to go out and get his papers sorted then."

Giacinto pulled her shirt over her head and fastened the sheer red fabric of her bra behind her back again. She pushed down her shorts and kicked them aside. She wore nothing under the shorts. That was remedied after a minute as she pulled on a pair of jeans and a simple white tee.

She scooped up a phone from the desk and held it up, snapping a photo of Amam.

"I'll be back later. Entertain him, Zuri."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:53 pm

He only looked up from his lap when she took a photo of him and scampered off.

That was the first time he had ever had his picture taken, at least he had cleaned up a little before it had happened.

He waited until the woman had left before speaking up.

"Zuri."

He muttered, feeling a little awkward about discussing such things with someone he had just met.

"Are you her partner?"

He asked curiously, not wanting to offend the man.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Zuri's gaze flickered up when he was addressed.

"Sometimes," he answered with a shrug. "We fuck for fun. Or when she wants to punish me for doing something she doesn't like. That's always painful. She packs some big cocks."

The Incubus grinned.

"She created me. I'm her son."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:01 pm

His brows furrowed in confusion as he spoke but he shook it off, understanding enough to know that she was his mother by bite.

"I do want to repay you for helping me and it seems the only thing I can offer of the same value as my freedom would be the offer her myself in the hopes I might be able to provide her with the child she desires."

His freedom was what he had desired most and what she wanted most of all was a baby.

"If this was a simple matter I would have offered it to her when she was upset but sadly..."

His lips pursed a little as he looked at the man.

"I was a servant to the royal court... I was given many responsibilities and they needed to be able to rely on my ability to preform my duties unhindered..."

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Zuri arched a brow as he pursed his lips in thought.

"I wouldn't tell her that," he murmured after a long moment. "Her hopes are so fragile at the moment. Offering yourself in the possibility of getting her pregnant may shatter her hopes if she doesn't catch."

Zuri didn't want to see her fall into a pit of depression again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:09 pm

"I can't offer myself to her."

He replied shaking his head a little bit as he looked at the man, he had seemed knowledgeable about their history and customs.

"Not yet, maybe not ever."

He added as he stood up, grasping onto his towel tightly as he did.

"To even find out if it would ever be possible I would need to talk to a healer..."

If he wanted to do this he needed more help and for the man to be able to help him at all he needed to understand the situation.

As such the Vampire dropped his towel.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Zuri's brow arched further when Amam gave such a cryptic answer.

His questions were answered when the towel dropped. He winced, his thighs pressing together on instinct.

"Holy shit. People are fucked up," he cried, his voice hitching up an octave or ten. He never understood relieving men of their pride like that.

"Baby boy, I don't even know that possible to fix."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 pm

He nodded slowly and picked up his towel, covering his waist again.

"That's why I didn't say anything, I didn't want to cause her more pain in putting hope in something that will never happen."

He understood the pains of never being able to bare children and he wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

"I'm older than her, probably have more chance than most of being able to give her what she wants but...she needs a man."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

"You is a man. Yous just missing some parts."

The Vampire clucked his tongue. "I dont know if it can be fixed, but we can try. There has to be something we can do."

There had to be some healer somewhere that could do something to fix it. "We can ask around when we get back to Catania. So many ancient beings in that place. Someone got to know something."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:52 pm

"I don't want to mention anything to Giacinto unless we can find out if it is at all possible."

There was no sense in making it seem like he was a possibility at all if they were going to find out that it couldn't be reversed at all.

"I'll come with you two to Catania to find out if it can be done."

He didn't mind altering his body in order to do what he wanted for the woman.

"Until then, I'd like to keep the state of my manhood a secret."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:03 am

Zuri nodded. That was fair enough. It was best if she didn't know.

"We'll be heading back in two or three days. Then I'll have to ask around. Deacon, Lycus, Belial." The last name was said with a great amount of hesitance.

But it was the most likely their best lead.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 am

He didn't know who the man was talking about, not that it mattered, all he cared about was whether or not it was possible.

It was funny, the state of his body had never bothered him too much until now.

But back then he was like this for a reason, he served a purpose, now he needed to be whole again to serve a new purpose.

"Do you have any clothes I could borrow?"

He asked, he didn't want to risk losing his towel with Giacinto around.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 am

"Yeah, just grab something from the bag on the desk."

He raised a hand to gesture to the bag; filled with clothes of all types, from simple doss clothes to his favourite clubbing gear.

You never knew what situation you were going to get into with Giacinto.

You needed a dress for every occasion.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 am

He nodded and pushed himself up, moving toward the bag which he tentatively looked through.

Zuri's build was quite a bit larger than his in this current state, slowly he began to pick through the clothing, trying to find something that would at least stay up.

He ended up taking a pair of denim shorts which would have been sinfully tight on the other man but only just stayed up on his body, as well as a simple t-shirt which swamped his body.

"Seems I have a little more fattening up to do."
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 am

"Just a bit. Yous dont need much fattening up."

He leered at the other Vampire, a little grin curling his lips as he watched the jean shorts slide down his slim hips again.

"There's blood in the fridge if you want any."

Making the Vampire healthy was their top priority at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:24 am

"I don't think I could possibly drink any more, I've lost count of how many people I've drained in the last few days."

It was a hell of a lot, that was for sure, enough so that he could actually walk around and function normally despite his earlier condition.

"I'll keep it in mind though, I'd rather not frenzy."

Keeping himself together was harder than he made it look, but he was managing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Morbid Curiosity   [O] Morbid Curiosity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Morbid Curiosity
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: