Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lying in Wait

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

Lying in Wait - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

His whimper turned into a whine at Ignicio's chuckled words, realising that it was a mistake as the hand went slower. He pushed his hips a little more further, in an useless attempt to make the hands work quicker - too embarrassed to simply do it himself.

He captured the man's tongue on instinct, then sucked a little. He let go and kissed the stumbled jaw, having to lean into Ignicio to do so, an then moved away.

He opened his eyes fully to look a Ignicio, and ran his index finder softly across his lips. He closed his eyes then kissed the lips, letting impulse take over and nipping the lower one, attempt to remove his attention away from the zipper that was being undone to slowly.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

He moaned quietly as the younger man sucked his tongue and when he pulled back to kiss along his jaw, his head arched to give the man a better angle.

His eyes slid open when he felt a finger on his lips. His tongue darted across his lips, catching the tip of his finger as he pulled it away.

And then lips were on his and teeth sank into his lower lip. He purred, opening his mouth to the younger man, hands moving to his hips as he pressed his own hips forwards again, zipper forgotten for the time being.

He liked this confident Dick~
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 am

He turned so that they were chest to chest. One hand grasping the Elders neck, the other on the man's chest. He moved the one on the chest - feeling every muscle and angle, no need for the locked up thoughts. The hand then moved to Ignicio's back - once again feeling the skin there, before coming back round and up to interlock with his other hand.

As he did this he pushed his tongue into the others - and licked the back of his front teeth. It hit him how experienced he was, so he quickly withdrew and placed his head on Ignicio's chest and pressed against him unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

His hands gripped the man's hips and pulled him forwards against him.

A quiet moan and purr bubbled in his throat when the tongue licked at his teeth and the hands wandered over his chest and back.

When Dick pulled away and buried his head against the Incubus' chest he chuckled, one hand drifting up the younger man's back to play with his hair, pulling it from its ponytail and letting his strong fingers slide through the blond locks.

The thumb of his other hand - still on the created vampires hip - began brushing small circles over his hip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

He would of gone pink from the chuckle that he felt against his cheek, if his face was not already red.

He wished for a secound that his shirt had been compleatly removed as tge hand moved up his back. He sighed, and leadned his head into the hand as it ran it's fingers through his, just starting to dry, hair. He let his own fingers stroke the back of Ignicio's neck in response.

He moaned again as a thumb rubbed his hips, unable to stop them pushing forward into Ignicios hand. He felt himself get hotter again, and the need for Ignicio to undo that zipper coming back.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 am

Jason gulped a little as both of the newly reunited snarled. Giacinto at him, and Coilean at, most probably, Ignicio.

He stepped back to be closer with Sharfia, feeling the air intensify with uneasiness. He liked his lip, and looked up and his brain - mentally scolding himself for his stupidity.

He looked back down again as Giacinto started moving - with everyone following her. He blinked, debating whether to go or not. He was curious, but he felt that he done enough damage already.

His mind flickered back to the snarl, and look in the eye that Coilean had. He figured it might be aimed at Ignicio. And he knew that type of look, it had been given to him a far amount of times. He gulped.

Quickly deciding on what he was going to do, he slipped into his bird form - quickly getting to the mansion, entering through an open window in the Library.

He stalked down the hall - using the best out of his lack of sense of smell. He stopped, and sniffed outside a door - a hint of Ignicio and another Vampire. He was suddenly extremely grateful for... 'getting to know him' better, recognising his scent more clearly.

Without hesitation, still with no type of clothing on his body, he slammed the door open and entered. He took no interest in the position Ignicio was in with the other man, who he had seen around the mansion. Urgently he spilled out the events of what just happened - ignoring the fact it might make the situation worse.

"There is a Lycan that Giacinto knows, who she just reunited with, and he has this letter, from a mate he said, but YOU are her mate, so I told him this, and he looked like he wanted you head on a platter, Gia did not seem to pleased with this either, and now they are all having a meeting somewhere, I don't know where, I did not catch that bit." He panted, looking a Ignicio.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 am

He arched his neck a little into the soft brush of fingers on his nape, wine eyes sliding shut. He was addicted to soft caresses - something he didn't get from Giacinto.

A soft smirk curled his lips when the younger man's hips arched into his hand. Said hand drifted from the hip down to the zipper again, pulling it downwards.

The smirk fell from his lips, to be replaced with a dark sneer, when the door burst open and some fool entered babbling at top speed. His fingers tugged the zipper up and snapped the button closed in mere seconds.

Not wanting to let go of his not-quite-lover, his arms banded around him, pulling him against his muscular frame, looking over at the opened door (and babbling vampire) with a glare.

"Repeat that in words the average vampire can understand," he hissed harshly, more upset at the fact that he knew Dick would curl in on himself and not allow anything like this to happen again for a long while than someone barging into the room.

...I need to get a nice sturdy lock for this room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Richard looked up at the Elder innocently. He gasped, leaning further into the larger hand as it undid his zip swiftly. He let out a shuddery breath, grasping the tanned neck.

He yelped as the door slammed open and his trousers were put back together in unison.

He looked wild eyed towards the window, too embaressed to look at the intruder. He shook a little, his heart racing from the scare. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm down, not listening what the intruder blabbled out, or the Ignicio pulled him closser.

He slowly calmed down, yet he stayed still like a deer caught in the head lights.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 am

Jason gulped again, this time fearing his own neck. He stood back, his eyes still on the older vampire - who was currently giving him the death glare.

"Um, there is this Lycan that Giacinto knows. And he has a message for her from her mate - who is obviously not you. I accidentally told him that Giacinto has a mate - you. And now he looks like he wants to kill you."

He shifted his weight, looking at the two. His eyes widened a little at what he walked onto. He laughed a little in embarrassment, and slowly walked out - scratching the back of his ear.

"Um, ha, well, just thought you should know. Because, ya know, nobody wants you dead - um..." He slammed the door - running off down the corridor to hide in his room until the next night, in his cat form.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:35 am

He listened very carefully to what the youngest feline in the room was saying, tensing further with every word he spoke.

A Lycan...? "Fuck..." Ignicio wasn't one to use that particular swear often. But this called for it.

When a Lycan had you on their black list you were as good as dead.

"Nobody wants me dead my ass..."

He pulled away from the Englishman and slumped back onto the bed, covering his face with his large hands.

Of all the things that could have been said to turn him off, this definitely ranked in the top few.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 am

Richards eyes widened as he listened to what the intruder said once more, feeling the older vampire slowly tense up.

He frowned a little. A Lycan? From what he remembered from his reading, they were werewolves - or very close relatives of them.

He pulled himself upright, so not to full over, as Ignicio removed himself from his grasp in favour of messing up his bed. He bit back a scolding, knowing there was more to think about them mused up bed-sheets.

He buttoned up his shirt and gently sat on the edge of his bed, looking over at the Elder. He studied him for a few second, still processing what the younger Vampire said. He twisted the ring the coven gave him and looked down at it as it caught the light of the candle.

"What are you going to do now? Lying here won't stop the Lycan, if it does wish to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 am

"...Nothing," he muttered. "There's nothing I can do."

He sighed heavily as his hands rubbed his face roughly. "There are reasons why Giacinto has made sure we've never met a Lycan before, Dick."

He rolled onto his side to face the younger man, eyes meeting his. "When you've been black-listed by a Lycan they dont make a half-hearted attempt."

He gave another heaving sigh. and met eyes with Dick. "The only thing I can do is hope to God Giacinto can try and think of a way out of this... A way to buy me more time..." He gave a shrug. "There are only three words that can describe my situation."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

His body slumped down a little at Ignicio's words, and seemingly accepting tone.

Continuing to twist the ring, he turned to look at Ignicio as he heard the sheets shuffle. He stayed silent, listening carefully to what Ignicio had too say.

He frowned for a moment, mauling over what Ignicio had just told him, then spoke back: "You can't just rely on her, if they are truly hell-bent on killing you, you need to help yourself. I am sure there is something you can do to help your situation."

He leaned down so that he was lying face to face with the Elder, still frowning, with his hands against his chest to continue to twist the ring. he gave a strained smile. "Besides, I don't think anyone will want to see a distress Elder if her mate died."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

His eyebrow twitched and he reached up to curl a hand around the younger man's. "I may be black-listed but I'm not dead yet. That still annoys the shit out of me."

He shook his head softly. "The only thing I can do to help myself is to go into hiding. Just up and leave." A frown pulled at his lips. "I dont want to do that. I'd miss this place too much. The courtyard. Giacinto. You... I won't leave."

He gave a little wince at the thought of Giacinto. "She'll have already accepted that my death is a probability. Giacinto was always good at accepting the bad, even if she was thoroughly opposed to it."

The Incubus shuffled forwards and banded his arms around the Englishman, resting his face against the younger man's neck. "I'm scared but there's nothing I can do. Just bide my time and enjoy every second of what's left."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 am

Richard intertwined his own pale fingers with he the larger tanned ones as they moved to stop his twiddling. His eyebrows curved up, the stained smile already fallen.

His face pinked slightly at the mention that he would be missed, even though he knew it was not the time to be blushing. "Well, in all truth, I don't think hiding will do that much good. So I am not going to argue against you choice of staying."

He bit his lip for a second, brushing the Elders fingers with his thumb unconscionably. "Just because she accepted it, does not mean she is going to necessarily take it well."

He sighed, and ripped himself away from Ignicio, wanting nothing more then to lye there with him. He breathed out a "one second", exited the room - gently closing the door behind him.

Ten minutes ticked by before he slipped back in, carrying a few books in his arms. "Now, I don't know too much about Lycans, but one thing I do know is that everything has a weakness." He dropped the books on the table, grabbing the first one on the top - leather bounded with crisp pages.

"Now, we are going to read up on them, starting off with the few books I managed to carry in, and see if there are any reliable ways of harming them, if there is a need for the last resort." He frowned at Ignicio. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 pm

He cracked a grin. "Good, because I was going to stay no matter what you said. This-" he motioned between them with his free hand "-has just begun. I'm not letting anyone get between it just yet."

"Take it well? She'll blame it on something she did some stupid hundred years ago and start neglecting herself." He knew that without any hint of a doubt. Giacinto blamed herself. "I'm pretty sure leaving herself and going to him has already crossed her mind."

When the man tore away from him, he caught his wrist and pulled him back down to give him a soft, lingering kiss. "Don't take too long."

For the ten minutes it took the Englishman to return, Ignicio relaxed on the bed, staring blankly upwards, arms behind his head as a cushion.

He looked up when the man returned and arched a brow. "I said I wanted to enjoy my time, not waste it reading."

He hummed quietly. "In theory, its the new moon that's their biggest weakness. They get their power from the moon; that's why they transform the most on the full moon. So when the moon isnt there they're at their weakest."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 am

Richard rolled his eyes, and throw the thickest and largest book at the Elder. "We are not wasting you time, we are making good use of it." He licked his lip - still feeling the tingling sensation from the earlier kiss. "So that you won't be dying so soon."

He sat back down on the edge of the bed, and opened the leather bound book "that is only a theory, we need more reliable sources" He indicated toward the book the threw at Ignicio. "That there is a collection of journals and notes of a man who use to hunt us, and other creatures like us. He was killed, but someone kept all his note and put them together he was Russian, by the way - but the notes are in different languages, to stop prying eyes I suppose." He shrugged. "Anyway, he may of killed a Lycan, or harmed one in his life, so there might be something useful in that."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:04 am

His shoulders slumped and he sighed glaring at the book as it hit his chest. "We have different opinions."

He picked up the book between his index finger and thumb and tossed it to the side as if the thought of touching it was disgusting.

"Boooring. There are so many more interesting things I could think about doing. Why is it you're forcing me to read books? Even on the off chance we find a weakness we wont be able to exploit it. Lycan are far more powerful than vampires."

He ran his tongue over his lower lip. "I'm fucked, Dick. No two ways about it."

"Let's just live our lives out in blissful happiness until it happens, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am

A little look of horror crossed his face as the book was simply tossed aside, hitting the floor. He quickly got up to retrieve it - checking its pages to make sure its they were undamaged. He uncreased a couple, and placed it gently back on the bed.

He turned back to Ignicio, ready to give him a small telling off about how he should not be disrespecting books, only he freeze. He slowly took in what the Elder just said and did the first thing that came into mind: punch Ignicio square in the Jaw.

"No, you are not 'fucked' until you are lying in your own pool of blood." He hissed, "And if you keep saying that, you are going to end up like that. So, you either start trying to find a way to help yourself to either get a slither of a chance of survival, or get a one way ticket to your death sentence." as he spoke, his face slowly got closer to Ignicio's, to empathise his point..
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am

He watched the man fuss over the book unimpressed. It was a book, not a priceless piece of art or anything.

The punch was unexpected but not entirely unwelcome. Giacinto had been his partner for going on five hundred years. With her around, he had learned that a little pain wasn't a bad thing.

In fact it warmed the pit of his belly and he gazed up at the Englishman through half-lidded wine eyes.

And that passionate hissing and those lips getting closer to his with every passing second was not an easy thing to ignore.

...Not that he was trying to ignore it. Quite the opposite, really.

When the man finished speaking he wrapped his arms around him and crush his lips to Dick's, kissing him fiercely.

Damn that man for being so unknowingly sexy...
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 am

His eyes widened, not having time to yelp as he felt his body was pulled forward, and his lips smashed against the Elders. He had to straddle the other so that he did not fall over.

His hands automatically grasped Ignicio's shoulders, digging he nails into them. He pushed himself back - arching his back, slightly uncomfortably, to do so, and glared fiercely the the other.

"Is sex the only thing you think about?!" He growled, yet refusing to make the mistake of leaning forward. "This is a serious situation."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

He moaned quietly at the nails biting into his skin, tongue darting out to trace the mean of Dick's lips.

His lips quirked into a pout when the Englishman pulled away.

"I'm an Incubus, its always buzzing around my mind somewhere," he admitted, hands sliding from waist to hip then tracing the waistband of his trousers as he leaned forwards to place a kiss one one of the hickeys he had left earlier.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 pm

He gave the Elder a disgusted look at his answer, which quickly slide of his face to be replaced with his mouth set in a small 'o', accompanied by the sound "oh". His eyebrows still furrowed, he looked away. Not leaning into any of the touches, but not pulling away, either.

He simply dug his nails in deeper, and ignored the little shiver that ran up his spine, and growled: "You are insufferable."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

The Incubus laughed heartily at the disgusted look. "I don't just love sex because it's great, Dick. Its a part of me. We Incubi and Succubi trade sex for blood - its what defines us as our species." He nuzzled the man's neck gently. "Its ingrained into us."

A shiver chased up his spine when the nails bit further into his skin.

"You tell me often."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 am

Richard skin tingled from where the stubble tickled and scratched his skin. He tried to ignore it, too annoyed and angry at Ignicio to let himself acknowledged the nuzzling even a little - yet he simply could not move away either. To his disdain, his body automatically jerked instead, and his cheeks pinked a little.

Not noticing the shiver, his finger scratched the shoulder lightly from where he twitched; leaving small red marks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying in Wait   Lying in Wait - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lying in Wait
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2