Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Wrong Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[C] Wrong Impressions Empty
PostSubject: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Once again Deacon had gotten a call from someone sounding frantic, they had given him an address then hung up.

He knew it couldn't be good.

The Warlock rushed out of his private back room in The Last Stand, pushing through the crowd before slipping out the back door.

He crossed the street hurriedly and ran a few block, pulling his hood over his head.

The Address he had been given was in an underground car park which the kids all got high in.

It was empty when he arrived, no doubt the victims friends had all scattered before he arrived in order to avoid getting in trouble with him.

When he got there the boy was on the ground, fitting violently, his mouth frothing as he shook.

"Fuck."

Deacon swore as he rushed to the kid's side, he checked the boy over, he had swallowed too many pills, not injected.

That made things a little easier.

He pulled the boy over roughly, holding him so he was facing the ground.

"Vomitus."

He muttered as he placed his hand on the boy's back, immediately the boy retched forward and began to throw up violently.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Demir liked wandering about when he had nothing to do. Wandering around let him get some fresh air and think and just enjoy the time he had to do nothing.

Well, he enjoyed this time when he didn't get a dozen freaking out boys and girls running past him screeching at each other.

And not a few seconds after they'd pushed him to the ground in their mad rush to get away, he was knocked into by someone else.

He gave a soft growl and stalked after the person that had just ran past him, intent on tearing him a new one.

He followed him into the abandoned parking lot and his brows shot up when he witnessed the man hunched over a vomiting boy.

His medical mind kicked in immediately and he rushed forwards. "What happened?" he asked immediately, kneeling down beside them.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Deacon went rigid as he heard the voice of another person, he couldn't work if someone else was watching him.

His grip on the boy tightened as his head whipped around to the new comer.

"None of your damned busines-"

Deacon paused for a moment as he looked up at a familiar face.

He couldn't place it for a moment but then he remembered.

"Demir..."

He muttered before turning back to the boy as surges of vomit came rising from his stomach, countless pills in various stages of digestion splattered against the pavement, mixed in a foul cocktail of alcohol and stomach acid.

"You should go, I have this under control."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Demir's eyes narrowed when he was met face-to-face with Doc.

Feuds later. Right now they had something to deal with.

"Tell me what's going on. How bad is he?" He raised a hand to rub it up and down the teen's back in a vaguely comforting motion.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Deacon gave a growl when Demir didn't leave, if he didn't tend to this boy immediately then he was going to die, if he had already been fitting and foaming then he was running low of time.

"Oh for fuck sake, shut up."

He snarled, he could deal with Demir later, right now the boy was going blue from lack of oxygen entering his lungs and the toxins flowing through his body.

If he needed to he would wipe Demir's memory.

"He is ODing, and he'll be dead soon."

He replied calmly as he rolled the boy onto his side, pushing his fingers in the boy's mouth to clear his airway and pull out any remaining pills that were lodge there.

Deacon pulled up his sleeves, knowing full well that Demir would see his runes.

His eyes slid shut as he placed his hands on the boy's stomach and chest and began to chant in Latin, three runes on his right arm lit up, one glowing clearly through his shirt, two on his other arm did the same thing as he focus on casting spell after spell on the boy to get the poison out of him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 am

Demir rolled his eyes as he was snapped at.

Try to help a guy.

His eyes narrowed as runes on the man's arms began to glow. Doc was a witch? Not something he had expected. A witch of old magic, at that. It was old magic that used runes like that to channel.

"And so he casts spells," Demir snorted under his breath, leaning down to pinch the boy's nose and press his lips to the boys, breathing air into his lungs.

When someone was going blue due to lack of oxygen? Get them breathing properly again.

Dont go off and do magic.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:34 am

Deacon snorted a laugh when the man started to breathe air into the boy only for the boy to splutter and cough, he had already taken care of clearing his airways and no doubt Demir had just been greeted with the horrible taste of vomit.

By the time Doc finished chanting he slumped back against the ground and panted.

The boy looked worse for ware but he was at least stable.

He would need additional care once Deacon could carry him back to his place.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Coughing and spluttering was still getting air and not turning any more blue.

Demir had been a medicine man six hundred years ago. He'd suffered worse than just tasting vomit while treating some of his patients.

"He's going to need monitoring. You can't take him to a hospital." Not with that amount of magic inside of him. "Is there anywhere else we can take him?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:46 pm

"Of course I can't take him to hospital."

He replied, looking up at the man as if he had said something painfully obvious.

"I'll take him back to my place."

He added as Deacon pushed himself back onto his feet before leaning down to scoop up the kid.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:49 pm

"You look like you need monitoring just as much as the kid does."

Doc looked pretty much dead on his feet. Whatever magic he had done had really drained him of energy.

The Scot didn't look like he would be able to pick up the kid, let alone carry him across the town.

"Lead me to your place," Demir ordered, leaning down to pick the boy up before Doc had the chance.

As much as he wasn't a fan of Doc's, he didn't want the man to collapse. He was appointing himself official nurse; ready to help out with anything Doc needed. Like, for example, carrying the patient across town.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Deacon went to protest but held back, he would struggle getting the boy home then he would have to care for him all night.

He could accept this small amount of help then promptly wipe Demir's memory.

The last thing he needed was loose ends, especially an end who already wasn't a fan of him.

He knew well enough the Demir disliked him, he could see it in those expressions he gave.

"This way."

He muttered, pursing his lips as he padded toward the exit of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Demir followed after the Warlock, his gaze falling to the unconscious boy in his arms.

"What you're doing is very kind," the shifter murmured.

Caring for a boy that had ODed without, he assumed at least, any ask for payment or any trouble getting in the way of doing his job. From what he knew, performing magic for someone without payment very rarely happened.

He didn't expect Doc to do this sort of thing.

Not with his known reputation as a drug dealer.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 pm

"You seemed surprised by that."

Deacon replied, he didn't exactly know what was so kind about not letting a boy choke to death on his own vomit.

He lead him to his apartment, climbing the stairs a little sluggishly and unlocking the door to his loft, pushing it open to let him inside.

"Put him in the bathtub."

He instructed showing him the way before opening his bathroom cabinets.

Inside were stacks of medical equipment, neatly sitting and waiting for the next person to end up in his care.

Like a well oiled machine he went around and set up the IV to get some fluids back into the boy, it was rather obvious by the way he was semi-out of it that he had done this so many times that it was automatic.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:10 pm

"Maybe just a little," Demir replied with a half smile.

Maybe Doc wasn't quite so bad as he had thought he was.

The man definitely had it in him to care for other people. His image of a careless asshole drug-dealer was splintering in Demir's mind.

He set the boy down in the bathtub and made his way out into the living area to give Doc his space to work.

There wasn't much Demir could do when setting up an IV line.

So he made himself comfortable on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Once he had done everything he could for the boy Deacon trudged out into the living room.

He pulled off his coat and placed it over the back of his chair and slumped into it.

His gaze stayed on Demir as he watched the man, debating about what to do about him.

"Thanks for helping out, I was probably a little rough on you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Demir grinned widely at the Warlock when he was thanked.

"I didn't expect anything more than what you gave me, Doll-face." He'd expected to be treated the way he did. It was just water over a duck's back.

He shifted so he was laid comfortably on the couch.

"Gotta get your designated nurse a snack? Reward for helping out, you know, Doll."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Deacon snorted a soft laugh before getting up off the couch and padding toward the kitchen.

It gave him a quick moment to text Ian, he didn't know what he wanted to do in this situation.

Demir from the club found out about me, debating about what to do, thoughts?

If he wiped his memory maybe he could send the man home in a daze and he would wake up thinking he got blackout drunk.

He gathered up a six pack of beer and a few bags of chips from the pantry before heading back into the living room.

"Here."

He muttered setting it all out on the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Demir snatched up a bag of chips immediately, but completely ignored the beer.

He didn't drink as a general rule.

When there was someone that could need medical attention at any point in the next room? He wasn't touching a drop.

You let someone find out about you? Dick.

A second text came through a few moments later.

Demir's an all right person. Should be okay to leave him be. He might stick around to help a lot, tho. Was a doctor years ago. Knows his shit.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 pm

When Deacon's phone buzzed he replied immediately.

Didn't LET him and didn't have much of a choice, caught me saving some OD kid.

Deacon gave a soft sigh and rubbed his head before looking back up at the shifter.

"You use to be a doctor?"

He asked, he didn't feel comfortable letting Demir remain as he was, the thought of someone knowing that he wasn't close to was frightening.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"Yeah, for a few centuries."

Demir munched on a mouthful of chips happily.

"Mostly back in Turkey. Did do the travelling doctor bit for a while, though. Dont know a huge amount about the modern stuff, though."

He'd kept up with some medical stuff in recent years, but there was still quite a bit that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

"Hmmm..."

Deacon thought for a moment as he watched the man curiously.

"I'm still debating about whether or not I should wipe your memory of tonight."

He murmured, knowing the man would hear him, if he did it the man wouldn't remember him being so blunt anyway.

Deacon scratched at his arm, pulling up his sleeve rubbing at one of his runes.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Demir shrugged as he shovelled another handful of chips into his mouth.

"Be a shame if you did that. I'm just starting to like you."

That was, surprisingly, the truth. Knowing that Doc was helping people out just to help them gave Doc some brownie points.

Made Demir like him more than dislike him, at least.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Deacon gave a soft laugh and took a sip of his beer as he relaxed.

"I don't know why you hated me in the first place."

He replied, shaking his head.

Demir seemed more than happy to fuck him into a counter and then take his money but the man had some deep seeded problem with him.

"Plus I don't exactly trust you not to blow my cover, even if Ian does."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:35 pm

"Some of my best friends were hanging around a well-known drug dealer. Sorta hated you for drawing them all in."

Very blunt. Very much like Demir to admit it like that.

The shifter shrugged and munched on another handful of chips.

"Ian's got a good head on him. I dont think he'd give advice that he didn't believe. Was he the one that told you about me being a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Deacon snorted a laugh as he looked over at the man in amusement.

"You think I was selling to them or getting them into the business?"

That definitely made him chuckle, he couldn't imagine any of those guys getting involved in that sort of shit.

"The only dealing I got going on with Dario is paying him to fuck me into a mattress each week. Liq and Silt are a different story."

He replied with a shrug.

"Yeah, we're good friends, up until now he was one of the four people who knew what I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Wrong Impressions   [C] Wrong Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Wrong Impressions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next