Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Inspirations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

[C] Inspirations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:39 pm

The Polish woman began a tour of her facility, starting with the bar, which carried only the best spirits around. The stools were a black leather, the counter a sleek black color to match. It reflected the red lights that glowed in the entirety of the rooms.
The bar even had a few vases with the purest white lilies adorning them.

She then lead Raven around the various poles and stages that decorated the main room, with black leather couches lined along red walls.

"Guess what my favorite color is?" Les asked playfully, giving Raven a wink.

[C] Inspirations - Page 2 Banner_narrow302_1345278437_Angels%20Club
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 pm

The place was absolutely beautiful.

Raven was in awe as she was led around the place and shown everything around. It was amazing.

The girl picked her jaw up off the group and gave Les an amused little smile.

"Green, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 pm

The woman rolled her eyes and giggled, giving Raven a little nudge with her hip.

"Oh yes, nothing get's past you does it?" She teased.

Another girl walked forward. She had penciled on eyebrows, bright red lips, and dark curly hair that went down to her shoulders.

Her face was pretty but nothing too special. Her body, however, was clearly the money maker here. It was obvious a few plastic surgeries had helped with that.

"Hvem er det?" She said in a low voice, looking Raven up and down, almost in a flirty way.

"Potentielt en ny rekrut." Les explained, folding her arms. She knew the dark haired girl was always making the moves on somebody, male or female, didn't really matter.

"Så opføre dig for tiden." She added, placing her hands on her hips.

"Også hun kun taler engelsk og italiensk, tror jeg."

Poor Raven wouldn't have an idea of what was being said, just words back and forth.

"Hmm, I speak little english." The dark haired woman said. "My name is Mona. You going to stay here and work for Frøken Lesława?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Raven gave a little smile in response, her hip bumping against Les' in return.

Her little smile faded and she stood silently as the two women conversed, just looking back and forth between the two of them.

She felt out of space not speaking the language at all.

Raven's lips parted then pressed together. It took her a long moment to speak. "Yes. I think I am."

She did like it here.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Les couldn't help but feel a little spark of joy when Raven seemed to be warming up to her.

Mona's eyes hooded and she moved in closer. "Will you live here? My bed is always open." She whispered, reaching out and running her finger along Raven's arm.

At that moment Les clapped her hands loudly. "Mona gå væk! Må ikke gøre hende ubehageligt!" She ordered, and Mona quickly bounced off, her curls bouncing with her. She turned and gave Raven a quick wink before disappearing up some stairs.

"Sorry, Mona comes on strong." Les said, hoping that Raven wasn't offended.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Raven's lips curled upwards as the woman flirted with her.

She let her lips part to respond, but before she could say anything, Les had clapped and sent the woman away. That was a bit of a shame.

Raven did raise her hand to wave goodbye to the woman as she disappeared up the stairs.

Her gaze flickered up to Les and she gave a little smile. "It's friendly here," was all she gave in reply.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 pm

"We really are like a family here. A very sexually motivated family, but you get the idea hopefully." Les said with a soft laugh.

"Look, I know that Mona put you on the spot with the decision to work here. But if you need more time to think about it, I completely understand." She said. She had noticed the slight hesitation from Raven a bit earlier.

"Do you have anywhere to sleep for tonight? The upstairs is all lodging for my girls. Many of them come to me homeless or with no where else to go. If you have no where, you're welcome to stay the night"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:54 pm

"It was like that when I was back home in Italy." Everyone that worked for Giacinto was a sort of unconventional family.

It would be nice to have that again.

"No, I- I would like to work here."

It was nice here. It was something she could love if she let herself.

Raven gave a shy little smile that gave Les the answer. No, she didn't have a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Internally, Lesława thanked the spirits and the Gods that she had just so happened to bump into Raven on this night. This was the purpose of her life, to help out girls in need.

At the moment, it was all she really had to live for. And knowing that one less woman would be on the street tonight was certainty fulfilling.

"Let me show you the upstairs." She said, leading the way. On the second floor of the building, behind a locked door that Les had the keys to, was a giant room with beds lined all the way up and down it. It was sort of like a hostel, however there were curtains between each bed for a bit of privacy.

"Just pick a bed. I have them cleaned after every use, so you can sleep well without having to worry about bed bugs or anything like that." She said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Raven gripped tightly to the handle of her suitcase as they climbed the stairs.

The rooming was simple but a lot more than she'd been used to over the past few weeks.

At the prompt to pick a bed, Raven took a half step forwards, a little nervous about picking a bed. She didn't know if anyone had claim to any of the beds.

She didn't want to step on any toes.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Les had lived long enough to be able to pick up on the subtle ques that people gave about their emotions.

"Don't worry about which bed to pick. The only person they belong to is me, and my girls know that. So don't fret about taking anyone's spot. It changes every night. My only rule is you have the same courtesy." She explained, hoping that would help ease Raven's mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Raven nodded slowly as she set her bag down on the closest bed. That would do.

"Thank you for all of this," she muttered softly, giving the older woman a small but grateful smile. She really was thankful for this opportunity to be able to make money without worrying about her safety. About having a place she could sleep in safely.
Back to top Go down
Lesława Perelesnytsia

Lesława Perelesnytsia

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:16 pm

The blonde woman reached her hand out and took Raven's, giving it a little, gentle stroke with her thumb.

"No need to thank me. You stay here as long as you want, until you feel stable again, okay? Tomorrow you can start your first official day of work, does that sound good?" She said happily.

She had done this for so many girls, being told thank you just didn't seem right anymore. It was like thanking a fish for swimming or a bird for flying. It's just what she did.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Raven nodded and ruffled her long hair awkwardly.

She didn't know what to do now. She wasn't used to people being kind to her like this. What did you do when people were kind to you? It was the most awkward feeling; just standing awkwardly like this.

She gave the woman another little smile and scratched idly at her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Inspirations   [C] Inspirations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Inspirations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: