Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Schizophrenia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 pm

When he was clean he reached out and grabbed a towel, wrapping himself in it tightly before stepping out.

He felt a lot better now, it was always nice to be clean.

"Hungry?"

He asked as he looked up at the man, he hadn't seen him eat at all, despite a few attempts of offering food, still it was habit as he heading toward the minibar fridge, there had to be something their to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Lucifer arched a brow as he followed the man out into the room again.

"I do not eat."

He'd never seen the necessity in eating, nor cared to figure out why.

Food was always just something that was there for him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 pm

"How do you survive then? I always thought that demons ate souls."

He replied with a little shrug, it was common lore on Earth anyway, chances were that a lot of the things they thought were wrong.

Still, he rummaged through the fridge and cabinet before finding a can of soda and a bag of chips, that would have to serve as dinner tonight.

Demetri sat up on the bed with his towel wrapped around his waist as he ate slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:56 pm

"They do."

He, not truly being a Demon, did not.

He was created as a near perfect being. He didn't need to eat or sleep or even rest if he didn't want to.

It was habit that made others of his kind do any of the above.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:58 pm

"So you're not a demon?"

He guessed, if he didn't eat and demons ate souls, then he wasn't a demon.

"Not a demon but you're from the underworld."

That thought made him hum a little as he took a sip of his drink.

"Some sort of spirit?"

He asked, it made sense if only he could see the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:00 am

Lucifer laid out next to Demetri on the bed, stretching out lazily as he crossed his arms beneath his head.

"I do not care to dwell on what I am."

He hated what he was. He hated every last one of them and was disgusted that he was counted in their ranks in any way.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:05 am

"Fair enough."

He muttered before he looked down at the man.

"Well I already know you don't sleep and you must get bored watching me sleep all night so I'll show you how to use the television."

He replied as he picked up the remote and turned it on.

"There are a bunch of different channels with a lot of different shows on, you press these numbers to flick through them to find something you want to watch."

He instructed before handing it to the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 am

"I don't care," he interrupted when Demetri began to explain.

He didn't want to spend hours watching some little box.

He was content doing what he always had done and he wasn't going to change that any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 am

"Oh...umm....alright then."

He muttered, chewing on his lip, again he felt like he only served to annoy the man.

He had been hoping that over time the man would warm to him a little but that didn't seem to be the case.

The rest of his food he ate in silence before he went to go wash his clothes in the sink, laying them out to dry over night before he went into the cupboard and found a robe, pulling it on before crawling into the bed.

"Goodnight."

He murmured before shutting off his beside lamp and laying down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Schizophrenia   [C] Schizophrenia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Schizophrenia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: