Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - Letters and Discussions - !!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

!! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:07 pm

"I don't care about causing harm. You disobeyed the few simple rules I set down between you." Her eyes flickered to Sharifa then back to him. "And I warned you of the price for disobeying them. Death. I could very well kill the both of you."

She let out a snort. "If you believe I wouldn't kill you just because you reside in another you are sorely mistaken, Demon." She moved her foot to hook the tip of her shoe under his chin and lift his face upwards to look down at him, her face calm. "I'm not ruled by morals like the young are."

She looked up at Altair and gave a pleasant nod to him. "Evening."

She turned her gaze back to the Demon. "I am in my right mind. If I wasn't his throat would be decorating the tabletop. If I had a group of people over a thousand I'd quite happily exorcise him. I remember the incantations. I'm just not powerful enough to exorcise a Demon by myself."

She smiled pleasantly down at the Demon, showing her fanged teeth in the wide smile. "Oh look, I see two other people over a thousand. How handy. Coilean, would you come here, please? I require your assistance in exorcising another demon. You do remember the incantations, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:52 pm

He turned his head towards shar as she spoke and smiled "you really have no idea do you? you believe i tired to possess him?" He laughed out loud slightly manically.

his gaze returns back to Gia and hardens. " good luck with that, not only will one of you most likely perish if you concentrate all that energy but also i highly doubt it would work."
His eyes flared up as he grinned widely

"Obligate ......sym-by-o-sis"

" i think my old....aquantance would better explain" He smiled again and laughed once more.

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 am

He padded over instantly, smiling a sickeningly pleasant smile as he hopped up onto the table to stand beside her, looking down at the Demon.

He nudged Giacinto affectionately. "I live and breath them. Dubhghal and I were the best exorcists in Ireland when we were human. And the two of us could exorcise a Demon far more powerful than this one without any extra help."

A large grin pulled at his lips as he gave the Demon a maniac look. "And if I slip up and accidentally kill the boy too..." He shrugged in a far more casual gesture than current conversation allowed. "He provoked me."

He snorted down at the Demon. "Please, I risked my life coming here. I'm not afraid to die to kill someone that I'm not best friends with. Aleksandr knows I'll most likely die." His eyes slid to Giacinto. He was assuring her Alek would do nothing to her if he died. "So I'm not afraid to perform this exorcism."

He dropped himself to sit on the table, feet rest on either arm of Alexander's chair. He rested his elbows on his knees as his hair tumbled around him, most of it falling over his shoulders to drape over his chest.

"You don't seem to grasp how little we actually care about killing, Demon. I'd kill the both of you in a heartbeat. It wouldn't take much effort to reach forwards and tear your throat out. But then that leaves you to hang around the mansion without a body. I dont like that idea." His eyes flickered up to Giacinto. "That'd put her in danger."

"So that just leaves us with exorcising you and banishing you back to the Underworld." He shrugged. "I'm a lot more powerful than I was as a human and even as a human I've gotten rid of bigger pests than you. You're not all-powerful, Demon. Its about time someone cut you down to size, dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Sharifa's personality ; who was a part of Altair's mentality right then, brought out the wicked side in him, and he couldn't stop the sadistic grin

oh how long i have waited to finally berid of you Sornith.......can finally send you back down to the hellish dimensions where you belong, Cur.

he turned his golden gaze to Coilean

Coilean, you won't be dying tonight, as it is unneeded. Sharifa and i will aid you and keep you alive. you may be exhausted and sleep for a very long time, but your life will be preserved by us

he walked up to coilean, a hand glowing, and traced a small golden rune over his collar bone, the rune itself ancient and old, the language long dead and forgotten.

that will be what we use as a channel while you exorcise him out of the fledgling. please try to keep him alive as it will look bad on me, being a Spirit of Peace and life and all that

Altair was mildly irritated as Sharifa's mannerisms shone through his own
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm

The Succubus smiled up at Coilean. "Wonderful~ When this turned into an exorcism from a simple exchanging of letters, I'd like to know... Oh well, its in the past now."

When Coilean sat down, she did the same, sitting behind him, thighs on either side of his hips, feet finding a purchase behind Coilean's on the arms of the chair.

Her hands moved to pull the man's jacket off his shoulders, slinging it across the room when she did get it off.

Her eyes were met with a completely destroyed shirt. Scratches and holes from claws and teeth littered the entire back.

Instead of taking the shirt off as she first intended to do, she slid her hands through a particularly large length of torn material to press them against his bare skin.

"Why is it the only time I want Dubhghal he's not here? We could seriously use his help right now."

She began chanting the incantation quietly, feeding her power through her hands into him, eyes slipping closed as she concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 pm

His grin slowly faded aas the three older creatures started to gang up on him. it is rare to see a fallen one panic but you could see it in his eyes.
at that moment alexanders vice pulsed through sorinths mind. -ha looks like your out of luck my old friend. maybe now i can be rid of you. or at least shut you up for a while.-
Sorinth laughed at this and smiled seemingly talking to himself. " we have a deal, remember? or would you break your honour and word?"
Alexander mentally sighed at sorinth - ok ok, well if you wernt panicing you would remember we prepared for things like this...- as much as alex hated to admit it, sorinth was right. and so he was bound to help him in this... god everyone will hate him. Sorinth removed the jacket from his left arm and shrugged.

his left arm now exposed and the rune on his arm glowing lightly.

His grin reappeared as he lifted his and absently scracthing his arm above the runes.

"ouch!, oh dearly me, it would seem that i have cut myself.. oh well." His grin wider now as he too started chanting.

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:52 am

"Thank you. I appreciate your protection." He bowed his head to the Eagle-man. "I can handle sleeping a long time." He cracked a grin. "Aleksandr once put me in a coma that lasted fifteen months."

He was slightly wary about the rune that had been traced on his skin but he didn't say anything against it. His head bobbed in a nod. "All right."

"I'll see what I can do about keeping him alive but I make no promises."

His back arched and he inhaled sharply when Giacinto's power spread through him. Damn, she had gotten far more powerful since their last exorcism together. Her power burned through his veins and he let out a little whimper of shock before pulling himself together and directing her power to the rune.

He began chanting along with her quietly, staring straight at the demon. "Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in noimine Jesu Christi Filii ejus, Domini et Judicis nostri, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti, ut descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei, quod Dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et Spiritus Sanctus habitet in eo. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum, qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos, et saeculum per ignem."

But he hissed a dark growl when the Demon's rune was uncovered. He hated runes he couldn't read. It meant they were old. And the older they were the more powerful.

"Giacinto, I need more. Throw a hell of a lot more into it. He's old - possibly as old as you. Maybe even older..."

Dammit, he needed Dubhghal!
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:01 am

ALtair hissed darkly, not happy about that rune

you're not going to recognise it. that language is as old as i am and long forgotten. that is something that if you tamper with, will kill us, and probably set him free. leave that rune be! don't try and unravel it! at least not yourself! let me and Sharifa!

he hated complications.

looking briefly over his shoulder, he made Sharifa stand up, golden runes now dancing over her skin as well as she walked/shuffled over. she was very weak and still in her trance

her eyes half opened and they were glowing white

whatever you do, don't touch her. you do, you'll die.

the runes on her skin were just as old and powerful as Sornith's, because of ALtair.

she walked over to Drago and fell to her knees next to him, holding her hand out and then covering the rune on Drago's arm with it.

Sharifa looked over to Gia and Coilean

keep....chanting.....i will....channel and unravel safely.

as she spoke, her hair began going white, turning ethereal.

ALtair just hoped she did't die after this....he was pushing her past her limits
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 am

Her eyes widened. She had never dealt with a demon as old as her. That was...scary. The thought scared her immensely.

She pulled her hands back and rubbed them gently before cutting small wounds into the tip of each one. When the blood began to flow, she pressed her nails into Coilean's back, cutting into it. She pressed her wounds to his and pushed her power into his via blood. A much more effective way of giving him the power.

She continued chanting along with him, pressing her forehead against his back and wishing for the best.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 am

"In nomine virtutes superiores et inferiores, fac quaeso, id. repellere haec invadentes a domum et misit tuum velum super oculos. punire falsis prophetis."

His eyes closing as Shar touched him, the mark flareing up and glowing more feircely.

his chanting changed to a deeper form of language, one fitting the age of his runes.

"ekess wer ixenic batobot valignat, ekess wer kornari batobot beats. repel wer jedarkic seanf ve. wer hevens geou tir sia biding vur wer infernos geou qe sia vers. de wer zezhuanth iri ekess wer newborn darastrixi si expel wux"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 am

He immediately pulled away from the rune, glancing up at Altair and giving a firm nod.

A slow, dark growl rumbled in his chest at the chant. "Fuck... Right, I'm only going to be able to seal him. A few weeks... Possibly a month." He pressed his lips together into a thin line.

"I need my brother. With him we'd be able to exorcise him." His tongue ran over his lips before he opened his mouth to start chanting again.

Power ran through him, fizzling through every inch of him, crackling in his bright hair, raising odd strands up as if under the influence of static electricity.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu + Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguine redemptis + . Non ultra audeas, serpens callidissime, decipere humanum genus, Dei Ecclesiam persequi, ac Dei electos excutere et cribrare sicut triticum + . Imperat tibi Deus altissimus + , cui in magna tua superbia te similem haberi adhuc præsumis; qui omnes homines vult salvos fieri et ad agnitionem veritaris venire. Imperat tibi Deus Pater + ; imperat tibi Deus Filius + ; imperat tibi Deus Spiritus Sanctus + . Imperat tibi majestas Christi, æternum Dei Verbum, caro factum + , qui pro salute generis nostri tua invidia perditi, humiliavit semetipsum facfus hobediens usque ad mortem; qui Ecclesiam suam ædificavit supra firmam petram, et portas inferi adversus eam nunquam esse prævalituras edixit, cum ea ipse permansurus omnibus diebus usque ad consummationem sæculi. Imperat tibi sacramentum Crucis + , omniumque christianæ fidei Mysteriorum virtus +. Imperat tibi excelsa Dei Genitrix Virgo Maria + , quæ superbissimum caput tuum a primo instanti immaculatæ suæ conceptionis in sua humilitate contrivit. Imperat tibi fides sanctorum Apostolorum Petri et Pauli, et ceterorum Apostolorum + . Imperat tibi Martyrum sanguis, ac pia Sanctorum et Sanctarum omnium intercessio +.

Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te per Deum + vivum, per Deum + verum, per Deum + sanctum, per Deum qui sic dilexit mundum, ut Filium suum unigenitum daret, ut omnes qui credit in eum non pereat, sed habeat vitam æternam: cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare: desine Ecclesiæ nocere, et ejus libertati laqueos injicere. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis. Da locum Christo, in quo nihil invenisti de operibus tuis; da locum Ecclesiæ uni, sanctæ, catholicæ, et apostolicæ, quam Christus ipse acquisivit sanguine suo. Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine Jesu, quem inferi tremunt, cui Virtutes cælorum et Potestates et Dominationes subjectæ sunt; quem Cherubim et Seraphim indefessis vocibus laudant, dicentes: Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus Dominus Deus Sabaoth.

V. Domine, exaudi orationem meam.
R. Et clamor meus ad te veniat.
[si fuerit saltem diaconus subjungat V. Dominus vobiscum.
R. Et cum spiritu tuo.]

Oremus.
"

Blood slowly began to drip from his nose, rolling over his lips and down his chin. Yet, he pushed himself further, drawing as much power from Giacinto's blood as he could.

At times like this he was thankful he was a created Lycan; not purebred. Purebred Lycan would be poisoned by the sheer amount of vampire blood he was drawing into his body to use as power.

"D Eus coeli, Deus terræ, Deus Angelorum, Deus Archangelorum, Deus Patriarcharum, Deus Prophetarum, Deus Apostolorum, Deus Martyrum, Deus Confessorum, Deus Virginum, Deus qui potestatem habes donare vitam post mortem, requiem post laborem; quia non est Deus præter te, nec esse potest nisi tu creator omnium visibilium et invisibilium, cujus regni non erit finis: humiliter majestati gloriæ tuæ supplicamus, ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, laqueo, deceptione et nequitia nos potenter liberare, et incolumes custodire digneris. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctæ Ecclesiæ humiliare digneris, te rogamus audi nos.

Et aspergatur locus aqua benedicta.
"

His voice echoed slightly and took on a more ethereal tone. He was pushing himself to his limits trying to seal this damned demon. He wasn't going to give until it was sealed.

And if this didn't seal it he was going to go on a rampage and just tear the man's throat out. This was one of the most powerful chants he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:11 am

Altair instantly shoved some energy and power at the cub, being careful so it didn't overwhelm him, but gave him enough to sustain him

Sharifa began chanting with him, easily falling into flow as her hair began floating a little, now stark white as she carefully began unwinding the rune and reshaping it into a binding and destroying the taint and turning it into a celestial rune that would aid in binding the demon.

Sharifa felt her limits being reached very quickly, even when in a trance, as her body knew she hadn't trained for this kind of things yet....she wasn't even a full healer yet, let alone an exorcist, but this was needed.

so, when her skin began splitting from the sheer power in the room, and from the power she was getting through Altair as well as the effort needed to alter the rune, she did her very best to ignore it

she ignored her screaming ribs, the pounding headache and and suffocating feeling as she continued
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 am

Giacinto felt sick. Physically sick.

She wanted to curl up in a ball in a corner far away and throw up.

But she couldn't really, now, could she? She was providing power for the exorcist in front of her.

But that was making her feel light-headed. She may be able to lose a tonne of blood without dying but that didn't stop her from feeling light headed. And the blood she could smell seeping from the Lycan's nose wasn't helping her cause.

With her head still resting on the man's back, she whispered the chant weakly, swaying slightly from side to side.

She hoped she could keep this up and seal the Demon without passing out.

Come on, Gia, stay awake!
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:09 am

Sorinths eyes widened as the energy flow increased and the effects of the chanting started to ware him down. but he wasnt going to go down without a fight. he was determind to take the pretty shar with him if he could. he would of tried as well and maybe suceeded if it wernt for a last minute intervention by a now awakened Alexander.

no.... do not harm them...be contained. its 7 months. that or I WILL help.

Alexanders thoughts were strong and harsh, almost domineering. Sorinth tried to resist alexanders now burning will and cried out in anger at this, his body shaking with the effort to keep control.

as sorinth began to weaken alexander shone through his voice crying out "YOU WILL BE CONTAINED!!" a pure blue flame now building in Alexanders right hand. he effort strainedly placed his hand on the ehtereal shar, connecting pure energy to her...keeping her safe.

Sorinth gained control for one last second to cry out" Chose your allies well!!! or this war will be your LAST!!!" as the last sylabol was spoken his whole body shook and went limp. the Darkness slowly fading into a dormant state.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 am

He felt better when he received the energy but gritted his teeth harshly when the Demon fought back.

Dammit, he wasn't going to lose!

He gave an extra shove, pushing as much energy as he could into sealing him. He. Was. Going. To. Be. Sealed!

The Lycan was determined.

More blood dripped from his chin as he pushed himself.

And then his efforts were recognised. That awful, overbearing demonic presence faded away.

He slumped back against his masters mate, eyes half closed, feeling more than a little tired.

"We did it, Tony," he muttered around a yawn. He wanted to sleep. For at least a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 am

as soon as Drago slumped forwards, the energy and power in the room disappeared swiftly, and sharifa gave a few jerks before falling back and the whit glow in her eyes disappearing.

Altair was at her side at an instant, supporting her as he looked at her with panic.

shit. she wasn't supposed to be pushed this far

there were large and deep splits all up her arms, across her torso and along her face, bleeding heavily

she was breathing sporadically, and still jerking quiet a lot, having no control over herself right then

the runes faded away and Sharifa's hair was still changing back, but she was far from returning to normal

she'd given too much energy, and channeled too much power in order to aid in the bindings. the fact she managed to remake that binding rune as well as she had meant she should be progressing as a Healer and Guardian soon, but that's if she lived past this moment

Altair was lost at what to do....if anything else was channeled into her, it would break her. he could already feel how fragile she was, and he was exhausted as well, soon about to turn back into an Eagle and then be completely useless

Sharifa.....

it was safe to say he was panicking a bit
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am

Giacinto slumped back, lying on the table, staring up at the high ceiling with a blank unseeing gaze.

She needed sleep. Sleep and blood. Two humans... maybe three.

Her fingers ran through Coilean's hair idly. "Yeah... We did."

But her eyes soon found Sharifa and Altair huddled together on the floor.

She sat up with great effort and shuffled from beneath the Lycan, setting him down on the table and running a hand softly down his cheek.

She shuffled off the table and slumped to her knees next to Altair.

The woman swayed unsteadily, eyes drooping further. She was going to pass out soon. Not good.

But she shook herself and turned her gaze to Altair, focussing it enough to see vague blurs. At least it was something. "What do we need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm

After all the excitment and pain of the exercism Alexander had taken its toll on alexander as he fell down from the chair and crashed to the floor, the glow on his hand instantly disapearing.

he would be like this for a while... hopefully they would be kind, not likely but there was always a small hope.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 am

He whined when Giacinto moved him and curled up against the table, half-asleep already.

As soon as the woman was taken care of, he'd have Giacnto show him a room and collapse in there for a day or two.

...Maybe three.

But, to get Tony to give her a room, he'd need to be awake.

So he forced back the sleep haze seducing his senses and waited, staring at a very unstable looking Giacinto through hooded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:22 am

Altair was a little lost, but calmed down again after a moment of panic, especially when he saw her fit calming down again

if we give her blood or energy now, it'll shatter her. so i'm afraid all we're going to be able to do is to simply bandage her wounds. she'll have to heal by herself on this one. Altair explained, wincing when he thought that she's not going to be able to move for a while after this

Sharifa finally stopped moving around and her breathing was back to normal, if a little shallow, but her eyes slowly opened and she shifted her arms so she was propped up and didn't really register the pain as her bindings slid into place again and she was back to being the happy go lucky and grinning Sharifa

i presume that we managed to at least bind Sornith? she asked, her voice croaking and breaking. this always happened after chanting something far to powerful for her to manage

Altair sighed quietly, allowing his eyes to close in relief, and then turned to Gia and Coilean

you two need to get some sleep. i shall take care of Sharifa and the boy. you two will just about be able to pull yourselves into a room to collapse in, let alone actually into bed or aiding in sorting out someone else. Altair stated, standing up while helping Sharifa to her feet shakily, and then went to pick up Drago
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:45 am

"Wonderful." And she meant it wholeheartedly. As willing as she was to give Sharifa blood if she needed it, she just couldn't afford to. She was barely able to keep her eyes open now; she'd be worse if she had even less blood in her system.

"Yeah... We'll exorcise him when Dubhghal comes," she muttered, slumping sideways against the back of the chair she was next to.

She felt like shit.

Her head immediately began to shake. "I'm the last in and out of this room. No exceptions. I'll wait until you get the boy and Shar out. Then I'll lock up and find a room for Coilean and myself."

She trusted Coilean enough to share a room with her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Alexander let out a small groan. semi-conciuos but his body failing him he slowly tried to craw over to his sword, breathlessly calling out its name, calling to the sort.
"ko...nar...ri...come..."
The sword fll to the floor by his hand and alex pulled it to him and curled up and passed completely out, his sword wrapped by his arms and legs.

Alexander would be surprisingly light to carry if needed be. if not he would just stay there until he regained his strength after 3-4 days.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 am

Altair shook his head, sighing quietly and picked up Drago in one arm, and supported Sharifa with the other, winding it around her waist to keep her standing as she moved

we can work on fully exorcising the demon from this boy at a later date once all are healed. Sharifa won't be able to fully heal to aid you for a while. she will be very brittle for a while, and don't let her drink your blood while she's in this state as it will kill her. taking blood is taking energy. and if any foreign energy entering her body will shatter it. even if she begs you for blood, don't let her have it. she has to stick to a human diet for a while. and if she attacks you for your blood, fight her off, but be careful about it. she's as breakable as glass right no

thankfully, Sharifa was barely conscious and didn't catch anything that Altair said, and then let him guide her out of the room, feeling so weak and tired, she couldn't care about the pain or the cracks forming on her skin as she moved.

her eyes were dead and heartbeat shallow, but she was alive and will survive this.

Altair then disappeared with the pair, feeling tired himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! - Letters and Discussions - !!   !! - Letters and Discussions - !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!! - Letters and Discussions - !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Chosen Regent Meeting Room-
Jump to: