Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Graveyard Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Altair was thoroughly irritated now.

he looked to the side, hearing an Eagle screech and swoop down to their location.....Altair sweatdropped.....he forgot that Sharifa hears and sees what he hears and sees in this form.............

the Eagle swooped low, and in a flash and flurry of feathers, Sharifa was now standing there, hand on her hip and looking pissed.

Altair gulped and backed off a step........this would only end bad as her temper is legendary among even the gods.

Sharifa stalked up to the pair, growling low in her throat.

she pointed harshly at Altair with the hand that wasn't on her hip

you! i thought you'd learnt from last time....apparently not. we're going to have to have another discussion

she then turned her pointed gaze on Gia

and you, Sweetness, are in a horrendus state and making desicions like this will only end badly, and you're acting like a coward running away m'dear. that's not my Coven Leader. so i'm gonna bring her back

with that said, she fiercly dragged Gia towards her and kissed her hard, biting her lips harshly and making them bleed as a hand snacked around her waist and her nails dug into the skin while the hand holding her wrist tightened as she licked the blood up

you're not a weak coward Gia, so pull yourself together woman, we'll fight this out together. if you're truely a Vampire, have some pride and fight like one

she made sure that Gia couldn't retort by kissing her harshly again
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 am

Giacinto turned just in time to see Sharifa stalk forwards.

She arched a brow curiously as the woman pointed and growled at Altair

"I have no other choice if I don't want this to end up in war. I have to give myself up to hi-" She was cut off by the fierce kiss and her eyes slid shut, arms sliding around the taller woman's neck.

She let out a moan.

Her mouth opened to tell the woman she was truly a vampire when her mouth was attacked with another hard kiss.

The Succubus' arms tightened around her neck and she pressed against her.

Her emotions had been running amok and those emotions of sadness and desperation were quickly becoming another emotion entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 am

she growled a little, fangs unsheathed and now bit her neck sharply

bollocks. since when were you anyone elses's Seke than mine? i know you're with others, couldn't care too much about that, but i know for a fact you're usually seme. now fucking act like it and show you're not going to let an ex dominate your life.

Altair nodded in agreement, sighing quietly.

so this was how to get through to the stubborn female.

Sharifa went back to kissing Gia, fighting off all the engative emotions that she could smell radiating from her Seke, and scrapped a nails along Gia's skin, creating welts
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am

She gasped, arching her back when fangs pierced her skin, eyes sliding shut

She gave a soft snort, eyes sliding open. "I was Aleksandr's Uke. Its sort of natural to give myself up to him..."

She moaned again when nails scraped along her shin, arching closer to the woman kissing back fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 am

note the word 'was'...not any more. so he can't dominate you any more. especially now that you have a coven. he tries to dominate you, we'll be the ones telling him to fuck off.

she shrugged off the fact, and simply kissed GIa once more, noting that Altair had made a break for it to keep his skin longer. she rolled her eyes and simply backed Gia up and lifted her up by her thighs

you're the coven's....not his....just as we're yours, not his....so deal with it and man up Gia. we're all in this together.

she ran a hand along the exposed skin of Gia's collar bone and upper chest above her shirt's collar, and left parallel lines
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am

"And then he'll tear you to shreds. I dont want that to happen, Shar."

She wrapped her legs around the woman's hips when she was lifted and pressed her face into the woman's neck.

"It'd be safer for the rest of you if you just let me go. No war, no fatalities or casualties."

Her eyes slid closed again when the warm fingers brushed along her skin. "Just letting me go is easiest for us all."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 am

she grabbed Gia's wrist with the bracelet and held it between them, the bracelet between them

look at this Gia.....this is what my family does. we give this gift to those who need protection. the Coven Leader. we may be torn to shreds, or we may not be. i think you need to make like the Assassins back home and take a Leap of Faith. you go to Alexander, things will only get worse. Nico going into hiding doesn't sound logical...he's your mate now, not Alex. so Nico is going to follow you eventually, so that effort will be wasted. and once both Coven Elders are taken from us, there's going to be an uproar. no one is going to take it laying down. we all have pride, and for our Coven Elders to be take would irk us a great deal. so in other words, you'd only postpone the war. me giving you this means it's inevitable. everything Altair told you is true. i think you're becoming soft in your age m'dear, as the most recent of wars we've seen are getting more and more brutal and more an more petty. this war is happening....so deal with it. you're staying here, and we're fighting to the bitter end becase we vampires have every ounce of pride and honour as the Lycans, and we're not going to have that bruised because we seem like we're going on one knee and exposing our necks to them.

she growled deeply through her words/rant, eyes sharp and piercing as she emphasised points by raking her nails along Gia's skin, or moving her hips harshly into Gia's as she clutched the woman's thighs almost painfully
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:12 am

"I'm looking for a way to keep everyone alive! I'd rather we all be alive and split up than have half of us dead!"

She inhaled slowly. "Look, the longest any of you ahve been here for is a few months - since the end of October at the very earliest. You can all go on with life the way it was before you found out about CdS. Its simple."

She shuddered at the tight grip on her thighs, the hips pressed against hers and the nails raking along her skin.

Her head dropped onto Sharifa's shoulder and her fingers curled in teh womans dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 am

let us decide how we should live. i can imagine all of us want to fight. so why not let us? a few months can be significant. we've made friends and allies.....and you're our coven leader, so we will fight to protect you. you many not like it, but that's just how life goes some times.

she leaned her head down to Gia's neck and bit her hard, sucking at the flesh while lapping up the blood before pulling away

listen to me. you do this, you only postpone, and you'll be leaving us without any coven leader. without a coven leader, the war we wage against the lycans without you will lead to all of us dying.why not fight beside us bites Gia's collar bone or are you ashamed to fight along side us? she added in a more sly tone as she licked the wound or even, to scared to fight with us and wish to just simply go to Alexander?

she hoped to get a rise out of Gia instead of this pathetic woman coming up with weak excuses. she wanted the Gia that made them all stand for themselves and learn to survive
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 am

"For Christ sake... Sharifa, I've seen enough fighting and war. Hell, I've been the cause of a war before." She shook her head softly. "I dont want to fight. I dont want anyone to fight in my stead."

A slow moan escaped her lips as Sharifa attacked her neck and her head lolled back to expose more of it.

"I'd rather just postpone war then let it happen. If I went to him, I could talk him out of fighting with you. I can't do that if I stay here. He wont listen to me as long as I stay here. I- ooooh," she purred at the bite on her collarbone, eyes sliding shut.

"Some of you could be as good a fighters as me if you kept at it. I'm not ashamed of any of you. But yes, I'm scared. I dont want my family to die because of something I did fifteen hundred years ago. I'm scared to watch any of you get hurt because of that."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm

and we've all seen war and fought before as well Giacanto

her words were growled out as she ran a hand up Gia's thigh and scratched her deeply above her waist band

and though i say we can fight, and will fight for you, we by no means really want to fight. and you leave, and we will then fight in your stead. so don't leave your post open for us to fill in, damnit woman!

she twisted her hips into gia and raised a knee harshly into her as she pushed Gia harder into the tree, growling low in her throat

and think rationally.....Lycans are more instinct orientated than ourselves, and if they feel the need to kill someone for stealing their Mate...we're all going to die if you leave. your the best here...you leave, moral goes. we need our coven leaders. you decided to be our coven leader. so accept that damn responsibility and fucking deal with it woman!!!

she returned her attentions to Gia's neck, attacking some of the unmarked skin and biting deep, and quickly drinking any blood spilled as her grip on Gia tightened further
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:03 pm

She whimpered and writhed as Sharifa scratched and bit at her, letting out a long, loud moan, thrusting her hips against the younger woman's.

Her head lolled back against the tree and she whimpered again.

"I...I-" She, what? She didn't know any more. She was convinced that giving herself up was the best idea. But with this thrown in her face, her mind was spiralling into confusing and insecurity.

What was best? Staying and fighting; and most likely dying? Or leaving and letting the others charge into an untimely death?

Her eyes closed and she felt like crying again. She didnt know what the fuck she was supposed to be doing!

"I-I should go..." Her voice was quiet and unsure; on the point of breaking. This was a last-ditch effort to keep things her way.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

oh hell no...she wasn't having that.

she bit even harder into Gia's neck

you're not going anywhere sweetness. you're mine for now. i'm in desperate need of blood, and you've pissed me off royally with being spineless.....i'm currently bringing back the original gia, so you're staying here for now.

her hands scratched their way up gia's torso, leaving dark red lines as she explored Gia's skin again, marking her as she began leaving dark hickies wherever she could, on any unmarked bit of flesh as she rolled her hips forwards again and lifted her knee higher still as she pushed against the currently irritating woman
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:22 pm

She whimpered again, arching her head back to offer her neck.

You're mine now.

That declaration went straight through her, followed very closely by a violent shiver.

Her breathing came in heavy pants between mewls and moans and pleads for more.

Giacinto was far too gone to remember why Sharifa was angry at her. Hell, right now she would have trouble trying to string together her name.

She was completely at Sharifa's will. If Shar wanted to tell her to do anything; right now was the time. She'd do it gladly.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Sharifa grinned against Gia's neck darkly

you're going to promise me to stay here....you're going to promise to fight for Nico and for the Coven, and you're going to let us help you fight, and we'll do our very best to keep casualties to a minimum. you're not alone. so we're here to help. stop being gutless and stand and fight with us instead of running to your ex mate on a cowardly hope it'll make things better

she found one last bit of unmarked flesh and sucked hard at it, fangs burying into the flesh as she began drinking a bit more as she shifted her knee against Gia, hands trailing up her sides even higher, as she groped Gia's chest hard
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 pm

She whimpered, arching her back, pressing her breasts even further into the woman's hands.

This could be classed as torture! All this groping yet nothing was happening.

"P-please..." she moaned, writhing against Shar's hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 pm

please what, Sweetness?

she grinned broadly as she harshly kissed and bit her way down to Gia's chest and began sucking at the flesh

Gia had made her mad, so she was feeling highly sadistic and wanted to tease her to break her, and to simply have her fill of Gia's whimpers and begging

she's very hungry and very upset, so this may take a while

she sucked harder, growling and grinning while her knee ground upwards as her hand held onto Gia's hips and pushed her down
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 pm

"P-Please, Shar..."

She whimpered, thrusting her chest towards her mouth.

This. Was. Torture!

The woman cried out, grinding her hips down against the woman's knee, hands fisting into her dark hair.

"Sh-Sharifa..."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:45 pm

she chuckled/growled, and decided to be cruel by pulling away a little, now only occasionally teasing with harsh touches

i say again, please what, Sweetness? just saying 'please Shar' doesn't enlighten me to what you want

she came back to Gia with a vengeance, kissing her hard on the mouth, tongue instantly invading Gia's mouth as she snaked her arms around Gia;s waist and pulled her close, twisting and rolling her hips into Gia, and let a hand press against her through her jeans
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:50 pm

She whimpered pathetically when the woman pulled away.

Another whimper was made at her words. Why was she being so cruel?

"F-fuck me," she moaned as Shar's mouth clashed against hers again.

Her hands dropped to unbutton her jeans, hips bucking against the hand pressed against her.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:58 pm

she chuckled/growled again, and took both of Gia's hands, pinning them above her, nuzzling the side of Gia's face and snickering

well.....when you put it that way

excruciatingly slowly, she slowly began unbuttoning Gia's jeans and pulling down the zip as she rolled her hips forwards, kissing her way down Gia's chest before biting hard and then licking her way back up, tracing all of the marks she had left behind.

she made sure every movement was hard and slow, just to tease Gia.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 pm

She whimpered and tugged against the grip on her wrists pathetically.

Her hips arched to try and spur Sharifa to move faster.

She cried out in frustration.

"Please, Sharifa!"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm

just saying please isn't gonna get you any where Sweetness

she laughed, finally tugging the zipper all the way down, and tugged the waist band down agonizingly slow as her nails grazed against Gia's skin

she tightened her hold on Gia's wrists, and grazed her teeth across every inch of skin she had access too, growling low in her throat as she let a finger stroke Gia, again, slow and hard
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 pm

The whimper that the woman gave morphed into a sob.

She stopped dead, eyes opening wide and a blush creeping over her cheeks.

She had...sobbed? Giacinto, the woman that hadn't begged for anything in over fifteen hundred years had just sobbed...

The succubus felt mortified.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Sharifa grinned wider

okay, enough teasing

she picked up the pace again, barraging her with harsh touches and bites and scratches, marking Gia as hers , even for just a moment

she growled and finally let a finger move into Gia hard, shifting to hit the right spots as she kissed Gia hard, abusing her already bruised and swollen lips, biting them and making them bleed again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Stroll
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: