Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Deacon nodded, it wasn't the best at accepting thanks for his work, mainly because few people thanked him.

"Just make sure you pay me prior to the actual resurrection and don't tell anyone about me."

He didn't like random people just showing up asking about his magic, it was hassle.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Lyo nodded.

This would...hopefully be easy.

Convince Tuzik to give up a bottle of blood.
Steal a dead body
Sneak the blood and dead body into a building that had a pub in it.

...Sounded like an average Friday night.

The man pushed himself to his feet, but immediately halted when fierce vibrations shot through him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ian asked with an arched brow.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Deacon chuckled as the buzzing got louder and Ian perked up for the first time since getting here.

He stretched his arms over his head and gave a yawn.

"The loft is empty at the moment if you want to use it, Ian."

He could imagine the sort of deal the shifter had struck to bring the man here.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Ian shook his head.

"No, I had my fun with him earlier. This is my payment for bringing him to you."

He was quite content just playing with the man like this. It was amusing seeing people struggle.

"And it's no fun if I can't give him a blowjob." Ian gave a sheepish grin and shrugged. "I kinda forgot the key at the club."

The colour drained from Lyo's face. He'd left the key to the age hew as wearing...at the club...
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Deacon barked a laugh, that was the best thing he had heard all day.

"You poor bastard."

He chuckled, looking up at Alyosha with a cheeky spark in his eyes.

Being at Ian's mercy wasn't the most fun place to be in when he was feeling a little cruel.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Lyo's shoulders slumped and he gave Maks a glare.

This was on him.

Maks really did owe him.

"Let's go out and get a drink. You look like you need another one, Dea." Ian pushed himself to stand and hand a hand out for the Warlock.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Maks just laughed and shook his head, it would all be worth it in the end, plus he wasn't the one who agreed to be Ian's bottom, Lyo did that all on his own.

Deacon took Ian's hand and hoisted himself up with a small grunt.

"Could use a freaking feed, the meeting before went on forever, I'm starving."

He replied.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

"You sure you need that?"

Ian prodded at Doc's non-existent stomach with a cheeky grin. "You're packing on a few pounds at the moment."

The Shifter wrapped an arm around Doc and began towards the door.

"Shall we go for pizza then?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Deacon just raised and eyebrow at Ian before slapping the man's gut.

"Hell yes we should get pizza."

He replied, pizza was something he had never gotten sick of living in Italy, it was always so good.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Ian's stomach tensed when he was slapped. "Did you hurt yourself there?" His stomach wasn't exactly soft. He worked hard to make it as firm as it was.

"C'mon, hot stuff. You can be our dinner date."

Lyo sighed but followed after the two of them.

He felt like an awkward third wheel to a date. More than anything he wanted to get to the club, find the key and go home.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 pm

"A little yeah."

Deacon replied with a laugh, shaking his hand, Ian's stomach was rock hard and it left his hand stinging a little.

"This is going to be fun."

He added as he looked up at the immensely tall Lyo.

"You two fucked already right? Lucky assholes."

He grumbled, having sex while he was stuck in a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 pm

"He blushes like a virgin when you spank his balls," Ian stage whispered to Doc as the man ogled the taller man.

Lyo stayed stern and silent, sparing a little glare to Ian as they walked.

"Has been a long time since I have had sex. Out of practise, not virgin."

Virgin, him? Lyo snorted softly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:48 pm

That pulled a laugh out of Maks.

"If you're a virgin, I'm the fucking Queen of England."

The two of them had been fucking since they were sixteen, and they hadn't stopped for eight years."

Lyo's virginity was long gone.

"Wait..."

Maks cut in, hearing Lyo's response.

"What do you mean, a long time?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Lyo almost flinched when Maks' laugher suddenly halted.

Fuck.

He needed to be more careful about what he said.

He tried to pass it off with a casual shrug. "Five, six years." He hoped his casual tone would convince Maks that it wasn't such a big deal.

He knew there'd be no such luck.

Ian grinned. "Maybe we can invite him back to yours after pizza and you can see just how red he flushes when you play with his balls," he purred to Doc.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 pm

"Five or six...five or six years?!"

He replied, sounding annoyed.

"What the fuck Lyo, you freaking lied to me, what you distancing yourself from people on purpose?"

Had Lyo been an emotional wreck like he was this morning this entire time?

"That sounds like a good idea."

Doc purred, leaning against Ian with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:57 pm

"At first, yeah. I hated people for a long time. Took a year to even touch anyone again," he admitted with a long sigh.

He couldn't really back himself out of this one.

"We can talk about this more later, okay?" This wasn't a conversation he wanted to be having right now.

Ian leaned up to nip at Doc's ear, tugging at it playfully.

"Ten points if you make him whimper. Hundred if you make him cry."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Maks gave a growl but dropped it, he was pissed up but he would talk about it once they got back to Lyo's room, he couldn't be walking around talking to himself.

"Fine."

He replied grudgingly.

Doc gave a purr at the nip.

"What can I cash my points in for?"

He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:04 pm

"Fun favours whenever you want. Same as always."

The points game was one that Ian used to play. Set a challenge for Doc and see how well he did. Then Doc could cash in the points that he got for certain favours any time he wanted.

It had been a fun game once upon a time. Maybe now was time to reinstate it.

Lyo faltered a step and growled softly under his breath as he sped up to catch up with the two.

Ian held out the remote to Doc. "Wanna play for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:07 pm

"Hell yeah."

He replied, snatching the remote, any chance to mess with someone was always going to be fun for him.

Deacon cranked up the strength of the vibrations and set it onto pulse mode so it would get stronger and weaker rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:09 pm

"Not excited for the chance to fuck with someone at all, are you?" Ian chuckled as the remote was snatched from his hand.

Doc felt sorry for Lyo because Ian had control earlier. Now Ian felt sorry for Lyo because Doc had control. Doc was an asshole when he got to play with people. Its one reason why Ian liked to make sure Doc was submissive when they played.

The sudden force of the vibrations had Lyo stumbling a step.

He cursed as he forced himself to straighten out and try to ignore the vibrations.

"How cramped do you think it's getting in his cage?" Ian chuckled. The feeling of pity hadn't lasted long.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 pm

"Hey, I've been bored out of my brain all day, this is surprisingly fun."

It was more fun than he cared to admit, it wasn't often that he had control sexually.

"Well how big is he?"

He replied with a grin, if he was a decent size then he would be getting very snug in the cage right about now.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Ian hummed.

"Just a little smaller than Liq."

Lyo was about the same height as Liq, but he was just a little smaller where it counted. Not that that was a bad thing. It was larger than average, that was for sure.

The Shifter grinned. "And the cage wasn't exactly roomy when he was flaccid, either."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Deacon purred at that thought.

"I have always liked Liq for that reason, shame he wouldn't come to bed with me."

He said with a small pout, even with the man experimenting with other guys he hadn't been included in that experiment.

"Well them I'm thinking he might end up a little bit purple by the end of this."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

"Talk to his handler. I'm sure Rai wouldn't mind some play time if you really wanted it." Rai was the go-to for anything sexual to do with Liq nowadays. Going through Rai did mean some interesting experiments, he had to admit. He may have done a little bit of playing with the man himself.

With a sharp yank on Doc's hair, Ian dragged the man into a deep kiss.

"Don't forget to make him whimper and cry," he chuckled before pushing open the door to the pizzeria.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm

"Might have to do that, Liq has always been one of those narrowly missed out conquests."

Doc gave a surprised moan as he was pulled into a kiss, he still wasn't used to having Ian's affections again, but he had missed them.

"As if I could forget."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: