Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

"If you don't pull at least one sob from him tonight, I'm going to put you in that position."

He grinned a wide grin. "And I know how to make you cry."

Ian licked his lower lip as he took a seat in one of the booths.

He lounged comfortably.

Lyo slid into the booth, opposite of Ian, looking much more tense. There was a little flush of effort on his cheeks. He wa trying not to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

His eyes narrowed at that threat, he had a love / hate relationship with being in that kind of situation, more so when Ian felt the need to punish him that way.

A sly little grin spread across his lips as he set it to max setting and left it there, how long could the man deal with it being that strong inside of him?

Doc grabbed and menu and looked it over with a hum.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Lyo bit his lip when it was put up to max.

Fuckkkkk.

He buried his face in his hands and focussed entirely on trying to breathe nice and slowly.

These people were dicks.

He hissed as his lip gave way under the force of his teeth and blood dripped down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Deacon smirked, his foot reaching up and slipping between Lyo's legs, rubbing against him firmly, pushing the toy deeper and causing the cage to grind against him.

"I think I'll go for the barbecue chicken pizza..."

He mused idly looking over the menu.

"Ohh, dessert pizza."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

"Dinner before dessert," Ian scolded. He'd always been like this. Being a personal trainer, he knew how to keep people healthy. Eating just dessert was not healthy.

Lyo flinched away from the foot pushing against him, lips curling into a little snarl.

He glared up at Doc through his fingers.

Dick.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:40 pm

"He's bleeding, does that get me any points?"

He asked, hopeful for racking up a few more.

"Yes Mom."

Deacon mocked, rolling his eyes, he was a grown ass man and he couldn't skip dinner if he wanted?

"Barbecue chicken it is then."

He replied, signaling to the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:42 pm

"Nope," Ian chuckled. "I want noises and water works." The best things.

Ian's permanent grin widened as he leant back and made himself comfortable.

"Two BBQ chicken and a- Hey, what do you want?" he asked Lyo.

"Anchovy," the man replied, licking at his split lip.

"Two BBQ chicken and an anchovy," Ian ordered. "Say hi to Don for me."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:46 pm

"Damn."

He replied, his foot moving back up to push the toy in harder, he at least wanted to get him whimpering.

The waiter took down their order and nodded before heading back to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 pm

One hand slid under the table to grip Doc's ankle tightly, pulling it away from his crotch.

"I don't want to play your game if I can't get hard," Lyo murmured, piercing Doc with his glare.

"Find a way to remove the cage and you can play all you want. Until then your foot isn't going anywhere near my cock."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Doc pouted and leaned against the table, looking up at Lyo looking sad.

"You're no fun, I bet I could have gotten you off even without you getting hard."

He replied with a small huff before sitting up and leaning against Ian, setting the vibrations to pulse mode again.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 pm

"Probably," Lyo admitted.

He leaned over the table, arching a brow. "But there's no fun in it for me, and having a foot crushing a chunk of metal to you is not fun. You can play with the cage all you want when you invite me home to whip my balls. Cage me, tie me up, whip me, bite me, fuck me."

Lyo leant back and made himself comfortable.

"I think it's more fun to hide my hard-on from people than to suffer a cage, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

Deacon rolled his eyes and just set the vibrations to a strong, pulsing buzz.

"Then we'll have more fun when we get back to my place."

He was still going to make Lyo cry, even if he had to wait a little while.

After all, it was Lyo or himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 am

"You're just being lazy," Ian chuckled.

He damn well knew Doc had the ability to remove the cage right now, even if he didn't have a key. Doc had a spell for everything up his sleeve. He was just choosing not to use it.

Lyo, though, was quite pleased that Doc wasn't going to be doing any more until they got back to privacy.

Lyo wasn't known to be quiet lover. He liked being loud and when he was out and about, it wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

Doc looked over at Ian and raised a bow.

"I thought you would get all pissy if I let him out of the cage."

You do the right thing and end up being called lazy, how lame, after all Ian had put the cage on the man for a reason, right?

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:19 am

Ian gave a careless shrug.

"I wanna see him suffer in public. I don't care how it's done," he replied honestly.

He wasn't an overly strict Dominant person. He wasn't the sort of person that enforced things rigidly. He liked being able to change and flow with his mood.

Its what kept sex with him interesting. One minute he could be firm on the idea of spanking you until you couldn't stand it, and the next he could be fingering you because, hey why not? It's fun.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:22 am

A large smirk spread over his lips, that was the go ahead he needed.

With a few words muttered under his breath and a small flick of his hand the lock of the cage popped open.

"You're welcome."

Deacon purred, leaning against the table as his foot rubbed up against Lyo's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:24 am

Lyo cast a glance out at the floor of the pizzeria before unzipping his pants slowly and carefully pulling off the cage.

His body relaxed a little in relief as he removed the cage.

He couldn't help giving himself a couple good strokes before zipping his jeans back up again and setting the cage on the seat next to his thigh.

That felt better.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 am

"Now I wanna be able to hear you moan, otherwise I'll be putting it back on, with force."

He replied, his foot grinding against Lyo's member as he set the vibrating toy to high again.

Now that he was free, he wanted the man hard as a rock.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am

Lyo made himself comfortable, leaning back in the booth as Doc's foot pressed against his crotch.

He just let a little smirk curl his lips.

"Good luck."

This was something that always bothered Maks. As long as Lyo was comfortable int the situation (like right now without the cage constricting him) he could be a stubborn son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: