Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 am

Tabitha grinned at his students as he wished them a good day and sent them off for the day.

"Try and get those pages read for next week."

He brushed his long hair back, trying to make some sense of the waves that were hanging over his shoulders, and made his way to clean up his desk a little.

"Louis," he called to the Lycan as he passed him.

"I need to talk to you."

Last edited by Tabitha Aileas on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 am

Louis was heading out with his classmates, they had just made plans to go out and get food when he was halted by the call of his name.

He glanced up and told them to go without him, unsure of whether this was a fun talk or a scolding talk.

With a mixture of dread and excitement he turned around and waited for everyone to leave.

"Yes?"

He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 am

When the door closed, Tabitha's cheerful and awkward demeanour vanished.

His shoulders straightened and his constant wide-eyed look narrowed. He looked a hundred times more confident than he did.

"You're not paying attention in classes again." He arched a brow, daring the boy to challenge his claim.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 am

The change in Tabitha's demeanor always left a chill going up his spine.

It was so deceptive and sexy.

His own eyes narrowed at the accusation, he did have the best attention span but he was acing this class, he could sleep through every lecture and still do well.

"Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder."

He replied, with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:25 am

"I saw the way you shifted. I call it lustful fantasies."

Tabitha sat down at his desk and smirked.

"What naughty fantasies did your mind come up with while you weren't paying attention to my lecture? I dare you to leave a detail out."

The Scot licked his lips slowly as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:32 am

Louis' lips kicked up into a little smirk, so he had noticed that, had he?

Well now he was in trouble.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

"You were at that big oak desk of yours, the one in your office, sitting there, looking held together and respectable but I'm on the floor behind in, in the nook where your legs should go, naked and decorated.

My hands are bound so I'm servicing you with my mouth through your open zipper."

He replied, a purr in your voice.

"You get a few phone calls and hold it together well despite my best efforts to make you moan, but then the chairman of the school board walks in."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:34 am

Tabitha's lips curl upwards more and more as Louis revealed his fantasy.

"You've got quite the imagination. I should have encouraged you to do a creative writing course."

He waved his hand, gesturing for Louis to continue.

"What happened when she walks in?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:39 am

His tongue darted over his lip as he thought about it all.

"You moved your chair in a little, leaving me very little space but your hand is still firmly in my hair so I continue servicing you without her catching on."

It was a hot fantasy.

"She starts leaning on your desk, touching your shoulder, wearing a new tight outfit so it's clear that she is coming onto you.

Normally you would gently let her down but you like making things hard for me so you don't stop her a she sits on your desk right in front of you so now I'm between you legs and under hers and she is still none the wiser."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:42 am

Tabitha's lips twitched, trying to hold back a laugh.

That grumpy bitch coming onto him? Yes, she was pretty (very easy on the eyes with her shapely body and gorgeous long black hair), but she was a serious case of sour grapes.

"Under a woman, just where you've always wanted to be."

He waved his hand again. "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:47 am

It was called a fantasy for a reason, in his mind, she was sultry and seductive, not bitchy and sour.

"I manage to tuck you back into your slacks as she slips into your lap. She thinks she had your full attention as she grinds against you in a bid to rile you up.

However for the entire time she is playing with you, you have you foot between my thighs, pressing and rubbing against me, daring me to make noise and alert her to the fact that I am there."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:49 am

During Louis' recount, Tabitha pushed himself into a standing position.

He strolled slowly towards the Wolf, his arms clasped casually behind his back.

"Does the thought of someone else playing with me turn you on, pet?" he crooned softly in his deep purr.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:51 am

"No, it's not that."

He replied, watching the man as he walked toward him, the air of authority on intensifying.

"It's the danger of someone being so close to seeing what we are doing yet still getting away with it."

Lycans love danger, he loved the thrill of getting caught doing this forbidden act that could get them both thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 am

Wouldn't it have been more interesting if we were talking school business and not getting it on ourselves?"

That would have made it far more interesting, as Tabitha really would have to try to act casual.

He griped the Hound's chin, tilting his head up.

"You enjoy exhibitionism," Tabitha hummed to himself. "Come."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 am

"Probably, but I don't like listening to her speak, even less so in my daydreams."

He replied with a soft chuckle, if he wanted speaking, he would have been listening to the lecture.

Louis looked up at his head was tilted, gazing into the man deceptively stern gaze.

His lips kicked up at the observation and he moved to follow after him.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 am

All at once, as they left the room, Tabitha wilted into the shy, clumsy man that the university knew.

Their walk wasn't long. In fact, it only went down two doors from their current room, to the university library.

He led the boy through the maze of bookcases.

"I assume you've heard of romance corner?"

A bit of a legend on the school, 'romance corner' was a section in the library where students went for heavy makeouts and the occasional romp.

It was supposed to be unknown to teachers.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:05 am

He followed behind him, holding back a laugh as his demeanor shifted dramatically.

"of course."

He replied with a smirk, he had, had a few hookups in that corner.

Not once had he been caught.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:08 am

"There's some good literature in that area," he hummed.

One last corner.

Ah yes, someone had been here today. There was a used condom on the floor. Lovely.

"Someone's gotten lucky." His demeanour shifted again and he leant languidly against a bookcase.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:12 am

"Lucky them."

He replied as he glanced down at the condom.

"I'm jealous."

He hadn't been with Tabitha for very long but already he knew sex with the man was going to be rare.

Tabitha liked to get off by making him submit, not from actually using his body like Louis wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:16 am

"Tell me about your last hook-up here."

Tabitha loosened his tie, pulling it off with a sharp jerk of his wrist.

He crooked his finger, beckoning Louis to come closer to him as he waited for the boy to come to him.

He twirled the tie between his long, slim fingers.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

"It was with a guy from your class actually."

He mused as he walked forward as he was prompted, standing a hair widths away from him, looking up at him with interest.

Tabitha always looked devilishly hot when he acted like this.

"That meat-head Michael."

Michael was your stereotypical jock, beefy but not too bright and he had an aggressive streak.

"I may have said something at the cafe that insinuated that he was in the closet and he went off at me, I didn't want my school record marked by starting a fight so I backed down."

Being a Lycan he could have beated Michael into the ground since he was only human.

"When I came back to the library to study he followed me, I figured I knew what he was after so I led him here without a word.

He tried to assert his dominance by fucking me up against the shelves though his actions didn't really have any bite to them."

All the human's muscles were for show, he wasn't all that strong so Louis had been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:18 pm

"You, study? Is this another one of your fantasy stories?" The thought of Louis actually taking the time to study was quite funny. But he listened on instead of making more of a fuss over the tiny detail of Louis studying.

Tabitha tutted softly as he slid the tie around Louis' neck. "You've to be more subtle than just fucking you against a wall if you want to dominate a Wolf."

His slim fingers tied a windsor knot in seconds and pulled the tie tight around Louis' throat, so the knot was pressing firmly against the boy's adam's apple.

He tugged tightly on both tails of the tie, not moving the knot he had made, but dragging Louis downwards. "On your knees."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Study, nap on one of the many bean bag chairs littered around the study area, same thing.

A small shiver raced down his body as the knot was tied around his throat, the firmness of it against his adam's apple felt like a threat, most wolves were cautious of having things near their throat.

The strength of Tabitha's scent on it only made him more aware of the man's presence and when he tugged on it his wolf gave a small whine as he was pulled onto his knees.

He looked up at the man, staring at him as his eyes dilated in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 pm

"I'm sure you didn't look at him like this when he fucked you," Tabitha purred, the hand that wasn't holding the tie reaching out to stroke through Louis' hair.

"Let's work some on that little fantasy you had, hm?"

His lips crooked up into a little smirk.

"If you do a good enough job, I might even get hard."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Louis shook his head slightly as Tabitha's hand stroked through his hair.

He definitely hadn't looked at Michael like this, Tabitha managed to pull strong reactions out of him with even the smallest actions.

A deep rumbling purr sounded in his chest at those words, it was rare that he managed to get Tabitha hard, though they hadn't been together long.

The man had never fucked him though, not the way Louis desperately wanted him to.

Though through their short time together he was coming to love the fact that Tabitha rarely got hard, he could suck on the man until his mouth was numb and his member would be as unresponsive as when he started, it didn't care that his technique was great or the amount of effort he put in. His frustration over it only fueled his desire.

I can't have it, therefore I want it, and I'm willing to work harder than I ever have to get it.

That was his constant mentality, and that limp, uncaring cock had become the bane of his existence.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:26 pm

The purr caused a little upwards tilt of Tabitha's lips.

He couldn't recall many partners he had had that had enjoyed his lack of sexual desire. It was refreshing to dominate someone who got more turned on the less Tabitha showed physical reaction.

He was almost certain that Louis would keep getting more and more turned on the less and less he cared. As long as he kept a hand in the Wolf's hair to urge him on, he'd still continue to suck and get excited if he began reading a book.

Hmm... Reading a book while receiving a blowjob... He might have to try that some time. He could very well picture himself sprawled out on his couch naked with Louis knelt on the ground servicing him.

Well, perhaps not naked, yet. He'd been saving showing Louis his entirely naked body for a rainy day. He was teasing the boy with his tattoo. He knew Louis had noticed the edge of it, creeping up onto the side of his cock. And he knew the boy desperately wanted a good look at it.

So he had denied him until he thought it would be the right time. So far he hadn't found the 'right time.'

He enjoyed teasing the boy with it, though.

He pulled Louis back away from him and held him in place with a firm thumb and finger clasping his chin.

"You can see it, can't you? My tattoo. It's bugging you, not knowing what it is. You want to know what I' get tattooed on the side of my cock." His voice was low and perhaps not quiet enough for their current location. If someone ventured too close, they would be able to hear him. It added to the danger element.

"Shall we make a deal? If you succeed in making me hard, you can see my tattoo and worship it as much as you like." His foot raised off the ground and he nudged the bulge in the front of his Wolf's jeans, before pressing down on it firmly. "And if you fail, you get one piercing of my choice. Want to take that deal, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] A Talk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A Talk    [C][M] A Talk  Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A Talk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next