Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Bruises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:39 pm

The dark was a good cover for bruises that you didnt want to have seen. Derya had been skirting around Derrick seeing him since the older Wolf had gotten home from his mine shift. Hed gotten a lovely bruise on his stomach from an angry goat and it still hadnt healed. Likely because his poor diet. Derya thw anaemic werewolf, perhaps the only one in the Estate. Go figure. Hed been denying meat in his diet to give Derrick more. His protector deserved meat more than he did. Now he was suffering for that decision.

And it was lights out. Which means that they were all locked into their rooms. No place to hide from derricks eyea.

The man would see his bruise and Derya didnt know how he would react.

The young man attempted to just curl up in his own bed. The bed he hadnt used in over a year. He slept in derricks bed every night now.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Derrick had been sprawled out in bed, tired after his shift, though he still waited for Derya to come back.

His gaze followed the boy as he walked right past and curled up in his own bed.

That wasn't right, Derya always slept with him now, and not out of him having to force him either.

"What are you doing?"

He muttered, rolling over and sitting up in bed as he watched the boy through the darkness, working in the mine his dark vision was impeccable.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:52 pm

"Maybe I'm just sick of seeing your ugly mug every night," came the muttered reply from under the blankets.

Act pissed off and maybe Derrick would leave him alone. Serious wishful thinking. He knww Derrick wouldnt let this sleeping dog lie.

"Im not feeling it tonight."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Derrick pursed his lips and shook his head as he got to his feet.

"Like hell you're sleeping in another bed, if you have an issue with me then we're going to talk it out, none of this pouting and avoiding me bullshit."

He replied, Derya counted on his for a lot of things, he liked having the boy around and if they were having problems, another wolf would easily swoop in.

He pushed himself out of his own bed and padded over to Derya's his weight causing the mattress to dip.

Derrick gripped the boy's chin and made him look up at him.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Derya pouted when Derrick sat down on his bed and gripped his chin.

He stuck his tongue out childishy, his usual playful and childish esponse to Derrick holding his face like this. A glimmer of his usual self.

"Now youve ruined my night with your ugly mug," Derya snorted sarcastically.

He attempted to shuffle away from derrick. "I m just not feeling being close to peope tonight." Please just go back to bed. Dont pull back the covers. Dont ry to get touchy.

He didnt want the oLder wolf to see the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Derrick's lip kicked up as Derya poked his tongue out, the boy had ended up with a fair few nipped tongues because of his cheeky nature.

He glared down at the boy suspiciously as he tried to shuffle away.

"That's a load of crap."

He scoffed, Derya liked to cuddled, he had learned that in the last year, he liked at the end of a rough day to be able to snuggle down and sleep safely.

"Come on, we don't have to do anything tonight, I'll just treat you."

It would be one of the rare nights where he pleasured the boy without expecting anything in return.

His hand slid down Derya's back before brushing over his hip and grazing against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Derya just continued to pout when Derrick called him out.

His stomach clenched when dericks hand stroked over his hip and he gave a pained hiss as his bruise pulsed painfully. He currled in on himself, trying to smooth the pain out of his expression.

"Im not feeling it tonight," he repeated, pressing a hand against Derricks chest and pushing. A poor attempt at pushing ghim away. He wasnt as strong a Derrick.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Derrick's brows furrowed at the pained hiss, that was an unusual sound for the boy to make, he hadn't heard a noise like that from him in a lot time, back when they only just first started having sex.

"What's wrong with you?"

He asked, worry filling his voice as he pushed himself up off of the bed and gripped Derya's shoulder, gently but firmly and made him roll onto his back, pulling the covers away from him to get a good look at him.

His eyes narrowed at the dark patch on his stomach, immediately turning on the small light they had in the bedroom to read with.

A dark, possessive growl rumbled in his chest as he saw the large, nasty looking bruise on the boy.

"Who the fuck did that?!"

He snarled, despite the anger that flared through him he knelt down on the bed gently.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Derya defensively gave a quiet growl when he was pushed onto his back and held in place with that gentle hand.

Fuck. This wasnt going according to plan.

He tried to curl up again when the light was turned on. "No one. Just fuck off." His pout was back, but it had a more angry note to it now, rather than playful.

"Its nothing."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

"Don't tell me it's fucking nothing, look at you! Your entire stomach is black and blue!"

Derrick was fuming, it was his job to look after the boy and this had happened to him while he was away.

"No point trying to hide it now Derya, I've seen it now who the fuck did it so I can go rip their head off?!"

He snarled again, if he was in wolf form his fur would be on end and his ears pinned back against his head.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 pm

"Shut up," he hissed, sitting up . His gaze turned to Tony and Mark. Theyd faled asleep before Derya had entered the roOm. He didnt want either of them to wake up.

"What will ripping someones head off do but get you locked up or killed? Calm the fuck down, hotshot."

He crossed his arms over his chest and loked down at the mattress. "It isnft anything. Just forget it."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:40 pm

"It is something Derya."

He muttered, his voice lowering but still held it's angry tone.

"I'm meant to protect you, remember? Look at you, you can barely move without being in pain."

He added, every movement seemed like it was hurting him immensely.

"How hard did they hit you, if it left a bruise like that?"

He ran a hand through Derya's hair softly he was trying to remain calm but was trembling in anger as he forced himself not to shift and go on a rampage.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:44 pm

"Dont you think I would have bitched at you if you hadnt been doing your job?" Derya had never kept quiet if Derrick had fucked up on any of their deals. He wasnt the sort to lay down and let things like tbat go.

"You cant do anything about it so drop it."

He just wanted Derrick to let it go.

But ir he knew now, he wasnt going to hold him at a distance. It was useless. He shifted forwards so he could lean into the hand running through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:48 pm

He ran his hand through the boy's hair for a little while longer before gently laying him out on the bed.

"Lay still."

He muttered as he leaned down, his tongue, as softly as possible lapped out over the bruised skin, it might help sooth the aching a little bit.

As his tongue lapped over the boy's stomach his lips pursed as he looked up at him.

"You're getting skinny..."

There wasn't enough fat left on Derya as it was, he couldn't afford to lose more weight.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Zderya repeated the order in a grumpy mockery but laid still as he as told to.

He watched Derrick lap at his stomach with a little smile. Derrick had been so good with ooking after him properly recently. He was glad that the man was really taking being his protector seriously.

He snorted with a grin. "Not wveryone can be as tubby as you, lard-o."

He reached out to poke Derricks muscular stomach.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Derrick rolled his eyes and continued to lap at the sore looking bruise until a layer of saliva covered every inch of it, he would keep applying more once it dried until the bruise began to clear up.

He wouldn't have to boy too pained to move for longer than he had to.

"Maybe not, but that wont stop me from fattening you up."

He'd give up a portion of his own food in order to get the boy to a good size, he didn't mind going hungry for a while.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:52 am

Dery rolled his eyes. "You're not going to be able to protect me if you go hungry. People re going to pounce if you're weak."

Lots of people had tried to nose in on their little deal in the past two years when things had ever started to look rocky. When they fought or when Derrick ever looked too over-worked, people had tried to break them apart.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Derrick's group of followers, Derya was certain that someone would have gotten to him, or managed to seriously hurt Derrick.

He pushed at Derrick's face when he was tired of the man licking at his stomach. "Enough. I know I'm tasty, but there are better places to lick than my stomach."

He didn't want to be fussed. Especially not for something like this. "I'm sure to bruises like this. I've been getting them all my life."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:12 am

"I wont get weak from a little less food, it will be fine."

A handful less wasn't going to be the determining factor between whether he was strong and fairly healthy or weak enough to pray upon.

"And I'd lick those tastier places but you don't look like you could handle sex right now."

Derrick was an animalistic lover and he knew he couldn't have sex with the boy without hurting him right now.

"That doesn't mean that you're not in pain, which you clearly are."

He might be used to getting bruises like this, but it was still causing him discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Derya heaved a long sigh and slumped back against the bad, looking thoroughly unimpressed.

"Aww, come on, the bruise is hardly anything. I'm just glad it was only a goat. I'd have hated for it to be a cow. That really fucking leaves a bruise."

It wasn't for a long minute that he realised what he had said. And when he did, he cursed loudly and sat bolt upright.

He had been trying hard to keep him working from Derrick. The man had expressed his opinion on Derya doing any for of strenuous work; leaving the yard when Derrick couldn't be there to protect him. So he'd kept it silent. For two years.

Well, all good things came to and end and now he had to face the music.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Derrick hadn't missed that and his eyes narrowed suspiciously, he didn't like Derya being deceptive or keeping secrets.

"What goat?"

He muttered, his lips pursing, there was only one way Derya would have come into contact with a live goat.

The boy had been sneaking around behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Derya bit his lip, worrying it between his white teeth.

Could he get away with playing this off?

Probably not.

But he tried anyway. His brows knit together into a confused expression. "Goat? Who said anything about a goat?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Derrick have an exasperated sigh and shook his head.

"Do I really seem that stupid to you? You turn up with a huge bruise and mutter something about goats and cows.

Better own up now Derya before I really get mad."

He growled, he wasn't in the mood for the boy trying to trick him.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Did he want to attempt to fight his corner a little longer?

Derrick was starting to look more and more annoyed. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of that anger and he feared he would be if he continued to poke the bear.

The boy bit his lip again, looking down at the bed. His shoulders slumped.

"I work on the Estate's farms," he admitted in a small voice.

"And today I got kicked by one of the goats. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

"I thought we talked about you working..."

It was dangerous if he was away from watchful eyes.

"No wonder you're so fucking skinny."

He had been working off everything in the farms when he had only been giving the boy enough to sustain him lounging around the yard.

"For how long?"

How long had Derya been keeping this from him?
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:03 pm

"You talked," Derya mumbled in return, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. Derrick had laid down the law and Derya had been forced to listen. It wasn't so much of a conversation as an order.

One that he had disobeyed.

He mumbled a time under his breath, not even loud enough for himself to hear it.

He knew Derrick would go apeshit when he found out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[c] Bruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Bruises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: