Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Bruises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derrick Warren

[c] Bruises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:21 pm

"For how long Derya?"

He asked again, his voice raising.

At the moment he didn't care if it had been a one sided conversation, he had told the boy no and Derya had never brought it up again after.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:23 pm

"Two years," he muttered slightly louder.

For almost as long as he had been Derrick's pet, he had been working a job.

"It's a good paying job. I get a lot of credits for it. I know you three have almost enough to get a TV now." His silver eyes turned up to Derrick. His expression was a mix between excited and nervous. "I almost have enough to get some movies or a games machine for us to play on."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:28 pm

A long, deep growl sounded in his chest.

"Two years?!"

He barked, furious that the boy had kept this from him for so long.

How had he not noticed?

Derrick took in a breath, calming himself, he didn't want to lose his shit.

When he saw the excited expression on Derya's face he faulted for a moment.

"Is that why you did this?"
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Derya's eyes dropped to the bed again when he was yelled at.

He hated Derrick being angry at him like this. There were times when he just got annoyed at him, yelled a little then gave him a nice long spanking. This went far beyond that type of anger. This was the sort of anger that threatened the appearance of Derrick's Wolf.

He stayed silent when Derrick asked the second question.

His pout was still in place and he wrapped his arms around his legs, holding them to his chest.

He wasnt going to say any more and risk any more of Derrick's anger.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Derrick gave a growl as Derya just curled up and stared at the bed.

He wasn't getting the answers he wanted and he was growing more peevish the more Derya kept from him.

He got up off the bed and flicked the light back off before slumping into his bed with annoyance, turning his back to the boy.

If Derya wasn't going to talk then he wouldn't bother himself with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:40 pm

What hurt the boy worse than Derrick's anger, was Derrick ignoring him.

He really hated it when Derrick ignored him. He could never stand it for long.

It only took him a few minutes of the silence to slip out of his own bed and curl up on Derrick's bed, pressing against the man's back.

"You'd think I'd killed your puppy, not gotten a job," he murmured softly against the back of Derrick's neck.

"Don't be mad."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Derrick didn't move when he felt the pressure of Derya crawling into bed with him.

"I'm mad because you put yourself in unnecessary danger, ate far too little for the work you're doing and didn't bother to tell me about it even two years later."

He muttered before rolling over, wrapping his arms around the boy and gently pulling him closer.

"I wanted to provide for you. Not have you slave away in a farm."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 pm

"I'm not slaving away," Derya insisted.

His eyes were wide and bright. A little smile curled his lips. "I really like working on a farm again. Its great seeing the animals every day. I missed farmlife so much when I came over here to Greece. Being back with the animals is great."

Working on the far again reminded him of his life before all this.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Derya was so scrawny he had just assumed that the boy hadn't worked a day in his life.

"You worked on a farm?"

He asked, he couldn't imagine him on a farm, even trying to picture it now, it seemed really off.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:51 pm

"I grew up on a farm."

He'd started working as soon as he could stand on his own two legs. For years he'd helped with the animals and crops.

Derya nuzzled closer to Derrick, burying his face in the man's neck. His tongue lapped out to lave over his throat a few times.

"I won't quit going." He was firm on that. He wasn't going to stop working.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Derrick couldn't help but purr as his neck was licked, it was an intimate act he only allowed Derya to do, the other wolves weren't allowed near his throat.

"I'm not going to make you quit if it's making you happy."

He relented with a sigh, shaking his head.

"But at least let me walk you to and from work."

The walk there and back was probably the most dangerous, the farms themselves were mainly manned by elves so once he was in it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 pm

"Im not a little kid," Derya complained.

He nipped sharply at Derrick's throat. "I haven't had any trouble walking there and back before."

The only trouble he'd ever had at the farms were some nasty comments from the Elves, but he was used to racist comments. Turkey and Greece weren't exactly friendly with each other. While he'd been in this country, he'd hardly had any nice comments thrown his way.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:07 pm

He laughed at that comment.

Compared to the Lycans around here Derya definitely was a little kid, he was far smaller and younger than most others.

"Regardless, I'm at least watching you walk to the farm from now on."

That much wasn't optional.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:09 pm

"Don't laugh. I'm almost twenty three."

He drove his fist into Derrick's ribs. In the past two years he'd gotten far more confident. A punch thrown at Derrick wasn't uncommon.

Derya stuck his tongue out.

"And then you can go gossip with all the other mom's seeing their children off to school."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:11 pm

"Yet you still look like you're waiting to hit puberty."

He added with a snicker, Derya wasn't going to grow much larger so he was going to always get these comments.

Derrick grunted softly as his ribs were hit, though it didn't stop him laughing.

"Yep, live with it kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:13 pm

"Fuck off."

Grumpy, Derya turned over so he was facing away from Derrick. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Maybe I should go through my rebellious phase, mom."

He knew he was just itching for a spanking, even suggesting rebelling against Derrick.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:16 pm

As soon as Derya rolled over Derrick wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer, nuzzling in against his neck.

"Just you try it, I think you've rebelled enough with this whole job thing."

He replied, running his hand firmly over Derya's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Derya shivered when Derrick nuzzled against his neck and purred into his skin.

That excited shiver meshed with a pained hiss when Derrick ran a hand over his bruised skin.

His elbow jerked back, colliding with Derrick's stomach.

"Bastard."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Warren

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:20 pm

Derrick grunted as he was struck again.

"That's what you get for misbehaving."

He replied with a purr, Derya was lucky he wasn't getting much, much worse.

Back to top Go down
Derya Ayik

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 pm

Derya rolled his eyes.

"You were the sort of kid that poked dead things with a stick just to see what would happen, weren't you?"

He wriggled in Derrick's hold, his clothed backside rubbing firmly against Derrick's crotch, before he settled down comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Bruises   [c] Bruises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Bruises
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: