Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Equinox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Decebel was hiding, he had skipped out on work and had decided to slip out of the club and wander into the woods at the very edge of town.

He sighed leisurely as he lounged back against some over grown grass.

Hopefully no one would notice him missing and he could enjoy his time out here for the rest of the night.

With the Equinox in full effect he felt drained and playing host to a room full of Vampires didn't appeal to him in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:51 am

Zuri watched Decebel from his spot leaning against a the trunk of a tree in the shadows.

He'd noticed Dec disappear out the back door and had followed soon after. with Graeme-Kerr back at the club, none of his girls were going to get hurt. As much as he disliked the Scottish bastard, he did do a good job looking after his girls.

Zuri had been watching Dec silently. The boy just seemed to be laying around.

"Not feeling having your innards sucked through a straw, baby boy?" Zuri finally asked, drawing attention to himself as he pulled a cigarette from the carton in his grasp with his lips. After replacing the carton in his jeans pockets, the man's fingers curled around the lighter in his pocket; an old and expensive lighter that Giacinto had given him many years ago.

"Cant really blame you for wanting out for a night, but you know the rules about leaving without telling anyone."

He inhaled as his cigarette caught light, and exhaled a cloud of smoke through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:35 am

Decebel jumped at the sound of someone else, sighing when he identified the voice, his eyes rolling as he lay back down.

"Not particularly."

He replied, a slight grumpy tone to his voice, he couldn't get away with anything at the moment, even his elvish stealth was out of commission.

"And what? You followed me to drag me back kicking and screaming?"

Decebel snorted a laugh and shook his head, so what if he decided to sneak out for a night.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:02 am

Zuri snorted at the question.

"Not likely, baby boy."

He exhaled another lungful of smoke as he pushed off the tree and ambled towards the Elf.

"I wanted out as much as you did. You just gave me a good reason."

The Vampire dropped down next to Dec and leant back on one arm. "Calm night out."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Zuri liked to break the rules as much as he did, them sort of being together just meany double trouble.

"Oh yeah? Not feeling like watching over your little sheep tonight?"

He asked, leaning against Zuri a little as the man lay out next to him.
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:46 pm

"You're in a shitty mood tonight," Zuri noted with an upwards arch of a perfectly groomed brow.

Dec was usually as protective and loving of the girls as Zuri was. It wasn't like him to call them 'sheep' like that. Something was really off.

The Vampire held up his cigarette as an offering.

"Tonight just not your night for pleasantries?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Dec gave a sigh and shook his head, he was taking out his frustrations on others, he did feel a little bad about that.

"I just feel like absolute crap."

He muttered as he took the cigarette and took a long drag of it before exhaling out of his nose.

"Hence my not so stealthy vanishing act."

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 pm

"The way yous been acting tipped me off, baby boy."

It hasn't just been while the two of them had been out here that Dec had been acting like a royal bitch. He'd been mighty unpleasant for the last couple of days.

"Yous finally come on? I know it takes a little longer with men, but its no worry. A tampon, some painkillers and you'll be back yo your usual self in no time."

He reached out to ruffle Dec's hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Decebel hadn't noticed the shift in his attitude, not until Zuri pointed it out.

"Have I really been that bad?"

He whined as his hair was ruffled. He didn't mean to be a pain in the ass and normally he was quite pleasant to be around.

"I'll be back to normal tomorrow, it's kind of beyond my control."

Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 am

"You's been a little bitch," Zuri replied honestly.

The Vampire wasn't one to pull punches. Honesty was the best policy for Zuri and he prided himself in that philosophy.

His hand gripped Dec's gently, lifting the hand to his lips so he could kiss the boy's pale fingers and take a drag from his cigarette.

"Better be. None of us will be able to deal with you being a bitch for more than a few days a year."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 am

He smiled softly as his hand was picked up and a drag of the cigarette taken.

He returned it to his own mouth afterwards and took a long drag of his own, letting out a steady breath as he calmed down.

"It's so frustrating, feeling this week, an I wasn't overly strong to begin with."

The Elf murmured, gripping Zuri's hand an squeezing it as hard as he could, his grip held barely any pressure to it, it was a rather feeble attempt at a squeeze, even by human standards.

"See?"
Back to top Go down
Zuri Wright

Zuri Wright

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:42 am

He arched a brow as Dec squeezed his hand.

"Pitiful." He gave Dec's hand an affectionate squeeze as a grin curled his lips.

It was strange seeing the usually so confident and sassy Decebel so weak. He wasn't used to it.

"You wouldn't even be able to give my perfect ass a good spanking now you're that weak." Zuri gave a little tut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Equinox Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Equinox   [C] Equinox Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Equinox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Outskirts-
Jump to: