Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Customer relations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Decebel Voue

[C] Customer relations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:37 pm

"If you don't like it, it can be a once off. If you do, I don't mind doing it regularly, like I do Zuri's hair."

It was something he enjoyed, something he could do to show his skill, there wasn't much chance to do that.

"At least now you can stop fussing about with it.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 pm

"I'll pass." The words came to his mouth before he could put any serious consideration into the offer.

Graeme-Kerr wasn't fond of braids and, while it was nice for the Elf to do this for him, he still didn't like them and would much rather not have them when he didn't have to.

Graeme-Kerr relaxed back against the back of the booth chair and let his eyes sweep very slowly over the room, to make sure everyone was all right.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Decebel hid his disappointment with a warm smile and a nod, he was good at being deceptive when it came to his true feelings.

The Elf instead sat up and watched all the others play, it was nice to watch them like this, knowing that they were all safe.

Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Graeme-Kerr's sharp green eyes followed the path of a Vampire that had just finished his meal.

He'd just bypassed the bar. That happened fairly often, he found. A flaw with paying after your meal. A lot of people thought that skipping out on the bill would be easy.

Apparently he thought he was going to get away with it pretty easily now, too. Not likely.

"See the frog?" Tall. Blond. Blue eyed. Your average pretty boy male model type. Graeme-Kerr had met him earlier. He spoke with a thick French accent.

"He's trying to run. You want to intercept him or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 pm

"I will."

Decebel chirped as he got up from the couch and headed toward the front exit.

He neared the Frenchman with a purr, his hand gracing the man's shoulder.

"Hello, darling, leaving so soon?"

He crooned flirtily as he pressed up against him.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:52 pm

"I had an exquisite meal," came the accented voice.

"Your girls are truly wonderful. Compliments to your mistress for gathering such treats."

The Vampire gazed down at the Elf through slightly lidded blue eyes.

"But I have business of another matter to attend to, so I must leave." He sidestepped the Elf gracefully and began once again towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:07 pm

"I'm sure you're a very busy man so I won't keep you. I'll be sure to pass your praise onto my mistress."

He replied with a slight bow of his head as he let the man pass him and walk out the door.

Once the man was gone he turned to look at Graeme-Kerr with a cheeky grin, lifted in his hand was the man's wallet, he had pickpocketed it when he was pressing himself against the distracted man.

Decebel sauntered to the bar and flicked through the wallet, finding his credit card and punching some numbers into it.

"My, my, what a generous tip he is going to leave for Rosie."

He muttered as he swiped the mans card through the machine and approved the payment.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 am

Graeme-Kerr sat back and watched the exchange with a half-interested eye.

Once the frog left, Graeme-Kerr returned his gaze to the club to make sure everyone else was okay.

Now the man had paid (however unconventional the means for that were) Graeme-Kerr was content.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Decebel left the wallet with the bar staff and walked back with a drink in hand and a smirk on his face.

He sat back down with a purr and lay back, satisfied with own brand of justice.

If someone screwed them over, then they deserved to get screwed in return.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:10 pm

"You better hope that he's not vengeful."

Or that he'd be too embarrassed to take legal action against them. Giacinto would flip her lid if the frog was vengeful in any way.

Graeme-Kerr's gaze flickered to Dec before returning to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:15 pm

"And have his reputation with the entire Vampire society? I doubt it."

He had seen those types before, if he got vengeful over a few hundred dollars there was no doubt he would be mocked for it.

It was all about seeming superior.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Graeme-Kerr snorted. "It' against Giacinto," he reminded the Elf.

Thngs that would be mocked if done to other Vampires were generally praised when done against Giacinto.

The woman had a quite low standing in the eyes of most Vampires. As both a half-breed and an old Vampire who had done so much to go against the Vampire's general morals, she had a lot of enemies in the Vampire world.

Once upon a time, even he himself had fought against and severely disliked Giacinto.

"Your Mistress isnae all powerful."
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Decebel's smile only widened.

"You underestimate her too."

Giacinto wasn't all powerful, not by a long shot, but he knew her well, and she didn't take anything laying down, let alone someone disrespecting one of her own.

"If a problem comes of it then we will deal with it."

And he would accept any and all punishment, gladly.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Graeme-Kerr shook his head.

"Nae. I've been just where I think that frog will go, a long time ago. Yer Mistress doesnae fight back half as well as she should."

The Scot stretched out his legs under the booth.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Decebel shrugged it off, he knew it would be fine in the end so there was no point worry about it now, plus, he couldn't take it back, and he was too stubborn to even attempt to.

"You're worrying too much."

He replied as he sipped at his drink.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Graeme-Kerr's brows knitted together for a moment before smoothing out.

"You cause your Mistress a lot of trouble, aye?"

The Vampire stood, his hand raisin as if to brush hair back from his face, but faltering for a moment before dropping to his side.

He began a slow circuit of the club, stuffing his hands into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 pm

"Is it that obvious?"

He had done similar things in the past, more often than not he was causing some sort of trouble, usually only little things that were more amusing for his mistress than troublesome.

Decebel sat in his spot, watching the man carefully as he moved about the room.

Truth be told he was still wary of Graeme-Kerr around his girls.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Graeme-Kerr paused every now and again as he walked around, to chat to one of the girls that were waiting for someone to pick them.

He'd laugh along with the girls and make vague gestures with his hands, which gained more giggles from the girls he was talking to.

Graeme-Kerr was a humble person, but he genuinely enjoyed talking to and laughing with people.
Back to top Go down
Decebel Voue

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Decebel gave a little smile as Graeme and the girls laughed.

They seemed to feel safe enough around him, so he had to be doing well at his job, a lot of the girls were timid in some respect, at least about being vulnerable with someone they felt uncomfortable with.

After all, their guards didn't just throw people out, a lot of the time, they carried the feeders back to safety, fed them, washed them, gave them medical attention when it was needed.

You couldn't have someone bathe and dress you when you could barely move unless you trusted them.

He wondered how long it would take until Graeme-Kerr's duties became as extensive as Zuri's. Perhaps, though maybe not with the few male feeders they had here.
Back to top Go down
Graeme-Kerr Ainsley

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:28 am

Graeme-Kerr knew that his job would be impossible without trust. He had been trying to make the girls more comfortable around him.

Trust came after that. He wasn't getting to know them just to get the trust needed to do his job. He was genuinely putting forth the effort to get to know the girls and become friends with them.

The man's large hand rested on top of one of the girl's heads affectionately, ruffling her long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Customer relations   [C] Customer relations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Customer relations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: