Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Convention Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:43 am

Richmond strode through the convention hall, Samuel following closely behind him as the older Vampire gripped his leash tightly to ensure he didn't get lost.

He was both well known and respected in the kink community and his company had help to sponsor the event, as it did most years.

They had already done a loop of the convention hall to get a scope on all the events and stalls that were present.

"Come, lets get you something to drink."

He purred into the younger man's ear before pulling him forward toward the cafe.

After spiking the boy's coffee with a little of his own blood Rich sat at one of the tables, Samuel sat contently in his Master's lap, being fed sips of the drink as he curled in against the man's clothed chest.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:28 pm

The night had started off well. He, Jika and Hayden had enjoyed the daytime, gone homw for some food and a nap, then all four of them had headed out again for the nightlife.

This was what would serve to be fun.

Dario held onto Hayden and Jika's leashes tightly as he walked. He had an arm wrapped around Ray's shoulders, providing him with a little more support. The Vampire was nervous about coming out here.

"Is there anywhere you want to visit particularly, Ray?" He murmured in the Vampire's ear, toying idly with a curly lock of hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Ray's eyes darted around at everything, he usually avoided such crowded spaces, but there was very little space to hide here.

He wrapped his arm around Dario and leaned against him as they walked, he found the man's presence against him much more calming than walking alone.

"Umm..."

He muttered, his eyes scanning over the entirety of what he could see from this spot.

It was obvious that he was a little bewildered with everything around them, but he was handling it all well enough so far.

"Could we, maybe, just find somewhere a little quieter for a moment?"

He needed to gather himself before heading over to the large groups of people surrounding the booths.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 pm

"Come on boys. Lets go for a coffee break."

A ten minute coffee break would do Ray a load of good. They could just sit and chill and chat and take Rays mind off the large crowds.

Having been here once already today, Dario knew the way to the closest coffee point. So he led his little group towards the coffee point. His fingers continued to toy with Rays hair as he sat down at one of the tables.

"Sit," he ordered Jika as he pulled Ray into his lap. His gaze turned to Hayden. "Youre in charge of drinks. Get the money from my pocket." His leather pants were sinfully tight so it would be a bit of a challenge for Hayden to wrestle the notes out of his pocket. "I'll have a black americano. Jika will have water in a bowl. "
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Jika sat on the floor happily, leaning his body against Dario's leg so his Master knew that he was still there and safe with all these people around.

Ray gave a small yelp as he was pulled into Dario's lap but settled easily enough, just letting his eyes slide closed as he laid his head on Dario's shoulder.

Hayden gave a little smile and nodded as he was given his orders.

The boy knelt down trying to squeeze his slender fingers into Dario's absurdly tight pants pocket.

It took a few moments of struggling before he managed to get a few notes out.

"Alright, black Americano, water in a bowl, what do you want Ray?"

He asked, tilting his head as little as he stood, his hand idly stroking through Jika's hair. Hopefully a hot drink would calm Ray down a little.

"Short black, please."

He muttered as he looked up at Hayden, who nodded happily and padded toward the coffee line, making sure he stayed in spots that Dario could see him in the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:04 am

Dario's hand dropped down to stroke Jika's hair when he leant against him. His warn finger teased over Hayden's when the Shifter also began stroking Jika's hair.

This was nice. All four of them just being able to relax and have a coffee.

The fingers of his other hand teased up and down Ray's spine, almost tickling at his skin.

"I think I'll call Rich tonight. I want him to meet you and I know Hayden wants to meet him," he mused, vaguely aiming his spoken thoughts at Ray. "It'll be good to see him."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:43 am

Rayner shivered softly as warm fingers teased up his spine, but he nestled in closer against Dario with a little purr.

He was getting better at calming down in these situation, more so when Dario was stroking him like this.

"You mean the guy that was your mentor?"

He remembered Dario mentioning him before, that it would be good for him to meet him.

After a few long minutes Hayden slowly padded back toward the table, a cardboard drink holder stacked with coffee in one hand and a bowl of water in the other.

He set them down before placing Jikas on the floor for him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:41 pm

"Yes. He was a mentor and friend for a long time."

And now he was becoming a friend and connection. He was glad to have Rich back.

Dario smiled when Hayden returned with their orders. "Good boy. Come sit next to Jika." He waned to feel all his boys pressed against him.

The human pulled his phone out of Rays pocket. He had had no chance of carrying it withh his tight pants and lack of shirt so he had gotten Ray (who was the only one wearing any semblance of normal clothing) to carry it for him.

He dialled the old Vampires number and leaned back I his chair, reaching for his americano.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 am

Hayden gave a smile at the praise and sat himself down comfortably next to Jika, leaning his body up against Dario's thigh, sipping contently at his drink.

Jika took a long drink of water before resting his head in Hayden's lap, the rest of his body laying on Dario's foot.

Richmond picked up within the first few rings.

"Evening Dario, to what do I owe this pleasure?"
He asked with a deep chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Dario's foot pressed upwards just slightly, pressing up against Jika's stomach a little.

"You owe the pleasure to four men that want your presence." A three of his slaves were curious to meet Rich in one way or another.

"I'm at the coffee stand at the south side of the hall. Would it be possible to stage a meeting, or are you caught up in something fun?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:14 pm

"I see."

He replied with a chuckle in his tone, it wasn't everyday that you had four men wanting to see you at a kink convention.

"I don't have anything scheduled until tomorrow, Samuel and I are at the northern cafe. I'm happy to be accommodating and meet up where ever would be easiest however if you have your vampire with you and we are discussing more private matters my companies booth has a meeting area at the back."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 pm

"For now we just want to meet. The serious talk can come later."

He wanted everyone to meet and have a little fun before anything serious comes up in conversation. He didn't want to frighten Ray with something serious before the Vampire got a chance to get to know the person helping him.

"Come down to us when you can. We've just sat down with our drinks." If Rich said he was going to be accomodating, then Dario was going to take advantage of that. He didn't want to get up quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

"In that case we'll be over shortly."

He replied before saying a short farewell and hanging up.

Ray sat contently in Dario's lap, sipping his drink and purring as the familiar rich taste filled his mouth.

It had taken him a while to get his appetite back for 'real' food but he enjoyed it now more than ever.

Hayden sat sandwiched in between Jika and Dario, nestled in between to two, feeding the pup one of the marshmallows from in his hot chocolate.

Jika gave a happily little whine as he ate the sticky, sweet treat, wagging his rear in delight.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:56 pm

After saying his goodbyes to Rich, he handed his phone back to Ray for safekeeping.

"Rich will be here soon."

There was an excited glint in Dario's eye. He couldn't wait to see his friend again.

He pulled Ray closer, peppering kisses up the Vampire's neck. "He'll be able to help you," he murmured softly in the Vampire's ear.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:42 am

Rayner slipped the phone back into his pocket, grateful for the fact that he was wearing something a little more comfortable than everyone else, though he did stand out a little among all the leather clad bodies.

The Vampire gave a purr as his neck was kissed, his arms wrapping around Dario neck as he nestled closer.

"How?"

Ray muttered softly, his experience with other Vampires hadn't been a good one so far, with the exclusion of Zuri.

After a few more minutes a tall man walked up to their table, though he was shorter than Dario by a few inches, he was no less imposing.

"Evening everyone."

He greeted with a smile, his arm draped over Samuel's shoulders as he held the younger Vampire close.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 pm

"He's an older Vampire with his own children. I trust him to help you."

Dario trusted Rich with just about anything. That included his slaves wellbeing.

When Rich appeared, Dario's own large smile strected across his face.

"Rich! You're looking well."

Dario threw out the arm that wasn't curled around Ray's waist, in demand for a hug from his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:55 pm

"By children you mean...ones he has made like this?"

He asked, seeming wary, he didn't know what an intimate process making a fledgling could be, how it should have been.

In his mind, turning someone, it was an act of cruelty and possession.

Ray's eyes flicked up to Rich, his grip tightening on Dario slightly as the older Vampire leaned down and embraced Dario in a warm hug.

"Of course I'm well, this is my favourite event of the year!"

He boasted before taking a seat opposite of their little group, his crimson eyes scanning over all four of them.

"And this must be Jika, Hayden and Ray."

He added, giving each of them a warm smile as Samuel crawled back into his Master's lap, seemingly sleepy from being at the convention all day.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you all, this is Samuel, we just finished an appearance so he is still collecting himself at the moment."

The Vampire explained, stroking the smaller Vampire's back softly as Samuel covered his mouth to hide a little yawn but he greeted the group with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Dario nodded. "His slave is one he turned. Sam is very well treated." He'd seen first hand just how well Rich treats anyone under him. The human stroked Ray's long hair back out of his face tenderly. "If you don't trust him, at least trust me. I wouldn't let anyone who would hurt you even close to you."

Dario was protective of his boys. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to any of them if he could help it. If he thought Rich would hurt Ray, then he wouldn't let the man near him at all.

"Christmas has come early for you, ah, Rich?" the man chuckled to his friend. "Have you been to unclaimed alley to spot a shiny present to play with yet?" From what he remembered, Rich loved going to browse through the unclaimed subs that wanted Masters, just to see if there was anything there that interested him.

"Yes, these are my boys. Boys, this is my mentor and one time partner, Rich."

Dario tutted softly. "Its a shame I missed that." He did enjoy seeing what Samuel could do.

"Are you so tired that you won't give me a proper greeting, Samuel? Shame on you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:27 pm

"I trust you."

Rayner replied, he trusted Dario with his life so if he said the man could be trusted then he believed him.

Samuel gave a warm smile and shook his head, pushing himself to his feet with a little groan.

He padded over to Dario and leaned down to give him a hug, pressing a kiss to his cheek, nuzzling against him affectionately.

"Its been too long Dario."

He muttered before making his way back over to his Master.

Rich smiled at the interaction.

"So, introduce me to your boys properly Dario."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Dario wrapped his free arm around Samuel when he was hugged.

He returned the kiss on his cheek with one of his own. His hand slid upwards, gripping the back od Samuel's neck and pulling him up to press a long, slow kiss to the Vampire's lips.

"It has. I'll have to talk to Rich about borrowing you for an evening." He winked, showing that he was just playing around. Rich wouldn't let people just borrow his partners. Perhaps, though, planning a joint session was in order.

"This is Rayner." He ran his fingers through Ray's hair, messing the slight curls up. His hand dropped to ruffle Hayden's hair, knowing he'd get a pout for his efforts. "This is Hayden." Then he tugged one of Jika's dreads playfully. "And this is Kajika."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Samuel gave a surprised moan as he was kissed but kissed the man back eagerly, he had missed Dario after having spent so long together when they were young

"We both know that's unlikely."

The young Vampire laughed as he cuddled in against Rich, his Master was generous but also quite possessive.

"Evening boys, Dario has been boasting about each of you."

Hayden pouted as his hair was ruffled but smiled at Rich's praise, he preened knowing Dario spoke about them.

Jika gave an excited yap and sat up from his position in Hayden's lap, leaning against his master as he stared up at the newcomers.

Rayner shifted a little in his spot before finally looking up at Rich, giving the man a nervous smile and greeting.

"Rayner you don't need to be so nervous."

Rich encouraged warmly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Dario leaned down a little and purred lowly at Hayden. "Keep pouting like that, I dare you."

Hayden's pouting was adorable and if he kept it up, Dario wouldn't hold himself back.

He held Ray closer, pressing a kiss to the Vampire's temple. "Trust me," he crooned softly. Rich was fine. Rich wouldn't hurt him. Ray was safe here in this group.

"What fun things have you got planned for tonight?" He had no doubt that Rich had a lot of plans,
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:32 am

A soft whine came from the shifter as he looked up at Dario with his large, doe-eyes.

Rayner relaxed in Dario's hold, his body slumping a little as he let go of his anxieties.

He watched Rich for a moment, the man seemed large but gentle, the way he sat there, gently stroking and petting his exhausted slave reminded him of how Dario treated them.

"A large amount of different things, hoping to fit as many activities as possible into tonight, that's why I'm letting Samuel have a moment to rest, no doubt this rest of the night will be exhausting."

The younger Vampire gave his Master an endearing smile, Rich asked a lot of him at events like this, but he enjoyed it and he knew that it made his Master proud.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:30 pm

"I almost feel sorry for Samuel," Dario chuckled.

"You should really invest in other slaves to give poor Sam a break in times like this." He paused for a beat. "What happened to Douglas?"

It had only been two months ago that Rich had the new Lycan slave. What had happened to him? If he was around he'd give Samuel some much-needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:33 pm

When the subject of Douglas entered the conversation Richmond stiffened, clearly displeased with the mention of that particular name.

Samuel, tuned into his Master's distress, leaned up and pressed soft kisses to his cheek.

The Eldest Vampire relaxed a little and stroked the back of Samuel's neck comfortingly.

"I terminated my contract with him two weeks ago and sent him back to be with the pack on the mainland."

He replied, though he was speaking to Dario his eyes were on Samuel as he stroked hair from the boy's face tenderly, remorse entering his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Convention Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Convention Day   [O] Convention Day Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Convention Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next